All Comments on 'She's Not as Shy as you Thought'

by lustpiration

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
ReedRichardsReedRichards7 months ago

And I thought that I wrote too many run on sentences!

MwestohioMwestohio7 months ago

Very stilted language

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

If they were broken up there was no harm and no foul. She should have been smart and said nothing.

skruff101skruff1017 months ago

Just wait a couple of years and she’ll ask for another break but that’s ok because you’re more in love with her than ever.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Another cuck shit on the first story. How great... It is always fun to present mentally ill males, after all you know how they feel. -1

PS: It isn't your writing... It is your choice of the material!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Some questions should never be asked and some answers should never be known. So now she knows she can cuck him, he gets off on the idea of her being fucked by another man. Sounds like a wannabe cuck and skank whore story to me.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

well, they were on a break so she wasn't cheating on him. But once again a woman easily gives someone else what her love doesn't get or has to "earn".

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sorry, but waiting until they're married to tell an ex-girlfriend story does not make it a Loving Wives story. Heck, as they were broke up at the time, it's not even a Loving Girlfriends story...

Add in the poor writing and it's a pretty disappointing story. Better luck with future attempts.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

One question. Do you know and understand what punctuation is? Terrible writing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Get an editor

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Just another fetish cucl fantasy, hiding the "cuck" tag, ended with a very low readers evaluation.

CZOFTWCZOFTW7 months ago

You could certainly use an editor but there's a quality story here. I'll be following to watch you get better.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Welcome to LW and congratulations on publishing your first story. As you can see, there are a lot of negative trolls to contend with. My advice? Just ignore them and keep writing. Improve yourself with self-study and make your next story better.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sorry, but this is bad. Listen to the readers, Cuck stories usually don't fare well, but then not to worry, plenty of cucks roam this category looking for just this kind of smut.

Rocky62Rocky627 months ago

This fool (character) is way too interested in the details of wifeys one off, dont be a Ross Geller guys, just don’t

Selene_NyxSelene_Nyx6 months ago

I hope this is just but the first of her countless flings during their breakup. Hoping to read more of Alice!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Pretty hot story. I’d have been pissed off even on the breakup because she could’ve just kept it to herself. Instead she tells him and lets him know she was basically igohis call while having her pussy eaten and the guy obviously knew or found out who she was on the phone with. Guys love that kind of dominance over another guy. A friend back then loved to go out on the weekends a fuck a girl with a steady boyfriend or a married girl.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous