She's not So Nice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iainmore
Iainmore
61 Followers

I didn't say that watching Audrey getting fucked wasn't hot as in a turn on I watched her for getting fucked for maybe two or three minutes before either of them saw me. That didn't mean I was going to forgive her for it especially as it was in my bed and my fuckin whisky she fed to him as well.

It might be a turn on but it isn't something 90 percent of blokes are going to tolerate happening to them. She had been fucking him for months as well and in my fuckin bed every time. Have I forgiven her? Well no as that isn't going to happen in my lifetime babe."

She gave me a quizzical look with her eyes before she asked "You were going to let him fuck her until he came in her and then beat the shit out of him?"

I shrugged "Pretty much I suppose. Well now that I think about it. I would have let him get dressed I suppose but that was it. He was a sort of a mate but not an out and out friend. There was no way I was going to forgive her that. Brian the guy that stayed here before didn't have the guts to tell me what she had been doing when I wasn't here."

She flashed her eyes at me "You know some of those stories are pretty hot."

I smirked "They are just stories though and bear little relation to reality or none at all because most cuckoos as in 99 percent of them will get the shit kicked out of them or castrated babe."

She would be led a merry dance in the weeks that followed as after her next period I would come down with an illness that required 2 weeks of sexual abstinence and antibiotics. I invented a bladder and kidney infection as even Clare got frustrated from time to time. The object of that exercise was to get her frustrated to respond to Steve since he had knocked her back previously.

It would be three weeks without sex of any description for her. Well she didn't own any sex toys and she wasn't the kind to use her fingers and she wasn't getting any tongue from me either. I told her how the antibiotics could throw off the bacterial balance in my mouth and maybe give her thrush or Chlamydia. It all sounded sort of plausible enough to be true.

It would by one means or another add to three and a half weeks without for her and Steve would occasionally snog and molest her just to frustrate her more. It was all recorded as well. It might also have given me a boner watching her in action with him before he stopped her going any further.

I would prep her in another way by telling her "I am heading off to an away footie match this Sunday with the guys! We will be leaving early and we won't be back till maybe 3 in the morning babe. It is like a 6 o clock kick off. We will probably stop at a motorway services for an hour on the way home as well."

I wondered if she would be frustrated enough to fuck Steve or take the risk to do so that Sunday. She would have plenty of time to do so. She would have 12 plus hours minimum if not 15 hours plus. Whatever was happening I was going to enjoy my long day out at the footie with some mates. I was going to pay no heed as to what unfolded in my flat; Clare would be history or maybe not if nothing happened.

I didn't get back until 4 in the morning and pretty much crashed straight away. I knew something had happened when Clare was round on the Monday night looking guilty as sin about something. She was also dressed pretty slutty in her red tartan micro mini and fishnet stockings that she hated wearing for me. That was another tell she had.

I knew for certain she had fucked Steve and had fucked him bareback as well without any actual evidence when she asked to stay the night and fucked me bareback; in fact that night she did oral, anal and vaginal sex bareback.

I thought she was going to confess her guilt with some of the looks she was giving me. I would get the same looks as she made me a fry up breakfast in bed with my favourite percolated coffee recipe on the Tuesday morning.

Steve would present me with the damning evidence of her two-timing treachery on the Tuesday afternoon. He handed me a disc "It is all on there. It is a condensed record of pretty much 12 hours of bareback sex and fucking, condensed down to pretty much three hours.

You can judge it for yourself man. She doesn't know she was recorded. Husbands would kill to get such evidence on their wives and vice versa."

He would leave me to play the disc in my Desktop. It began with her being shown into the kitchen for a coffee. She was ironically in one of her Sunday best outfits. It was a long blue muslin skirt and a blue muslin top with long sleeves, even covering up she still looked totally fuckable. She let her hair loose as well.

It didn't take long for the kissing and hand wandering to start either and without any protests from Clare either well not that I heard from the recording. She might have been proactive in the sex from the moment she planted herself on his lap. She didn't even see him giving the camera looks; she was totally unaware of the hidden camera in the kitchen.

She would follow him to the living room without protest for the kissing and hand wandering to continue on the couch. I was really turned on when she performed a pretty sleazy strip for him and stripped down to only her suspender belt, stockings and heels. She obviously had this in mind even as she dressed to go to church that day.

She was one hot bitch that day. The strip wasn't something she was too keen on doing for me and the wearing of her sussies was something else she wasn't so keen in doing for me either. She was utterly unaware of the hidden camera in the living room catching her performance as she straddled him and began to pull off his clothes. Oh yes definitely proactive in that.

She was hot and bothered pretty fast as he toyed with her tits and nipples, first with his hands and fingers and then with his mouth and teeth. She had sensitive breasts and I had told him that. The camera had caught the wanton look on her face as he gave his attention to her breasts.

He would then have her stand and she knew what he wanted right then as she sank to her knees to worship his dick. The erect size of it stopped her in her tracks for several seconds as she uttered several expletives in relation to the size of it in length and girth.

The one thing about Clare was that I had taught her to give great head. She just wasn't all that keen in doing it without a condom but she didn't blink or utter any protest when she began to lick and suck Steve's naked dick and balls and I could say she genuinely worshiped them. The camera caught the whorish look on her face as she did so.

I might have been too turned on at that second in time to be angry at her. I was distracted by an unreal hard on when she suggested that her and Steve could have sex every time I went to an away footie match as long as there wasn't any chance of it being cancelled and thus of her getting caught fucking with him. It was straight from her mouth and audible even as she sucked and licked his dick and balls.

She would swallow every drop of cum he blasted out of his dick. She only did that for me under protest or extreme guilt. Well I had heard enough of that I guess even as I sat there with a rock hard boner watching he make out and the perform oral sex with Steve. He would return the favour and even beg to be fucked as he licked her out.

The differences in the way she treated me as compared to him were as clear as daylight. I would have to think carefully on how I was going to ditch her and get my revenge and revenge served cold I would want. I was feeling callous at that second in time despite the boner in my pants.

I thought I should thank Steve not just for the hot show he was giving me with the treacherous bitch but the fact I was slowly but surely rediscovering that side of me that I had lost a few years before. I was almost snarling at the monitor for him to fuck the slut hard and have no mercy on her and slacken and ruin her pussy for any other bloke.

The action would eventually find its way to Steve's bedroom. His slut maker had recovered its full pussy fucking hardness by then. There was no mistaking the unashamed lust in her eyes and on her face as she sat on the edge of his bed and spread her legs. Her chest heaved as she breathed heavily and told him as clear as day "Fuck me Steve, fuck me hard and often."

He didn't need a second invitation as she lay back on the bed with her legs akimbo off the edge of it. She didn't even stop him to ask him to get a condom on. That pretty much told me everything I needed to know about her attitude to me if I didn't already know it. I snarled at the screen "FUCK THE WHORE!"

She wasn't exactly quiet as he gripped her hips and rammed his dick into her immaculately free of hair snatch "AH FUCK SO BIG AND THICK FUCK ME STEVE! I HAVE WANTED THIS FROM THE FIRST TIME I MET YOU!"

That pretty much said it all and she wasn't even delirious at that point in time. She would be after he had been fucking her for 5 minutes and she had cum on his dick. The camera angle was such that I could easily see his dick thrusting in and out of her snatch and her juices coating it as he pounded her pussy.

The ecstasy and lust on her face was visible as he continued to thrust in and out of her as in her delirium she gasped "FUCK IT IS SO MUCH BIGGER AND THICKER THAN MIKE'S STEVE FUCK YOU FUCK ME BETTER! FUCK IT IS HEAVEN!"

Even as her words were like daggers in my back I had my dick out and I was pumping away on it with my hand. Seeing her get fucked was a turn on and I wasn't going to waste this porno and that was what it was. She was one hot slut when she was getting fucked by his dick. Her tits would jiggle delightfully when he thrust in and out of her as well.

The 5 minutes would turn into 10 and then 15 and then 20 before she was begging for mercy after several orgasms on his dick that reduced her to a shuddering, trembling and quivering wreck as sweat poured from her. Her skin glistened or maybe it was just the way the light fell on it. Her hair was mated with sweat and her exertions for sure

She would pant "MERCY STEVE! I'M FUCKED! CUM IN ME! I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING ANY MORE CUM IN ME! BREED ME STEVE! KNOCK ME UP STEVE!"

I had no doubt the whore would cuckold me with him right then if she had been ovulating. We had calculated this would be one of her safe days though. Well just in case she did fuck Steve bareback and she had. It was another dagger in my back. It didn't stop me cumming as I pumped my dick faster and faster. It had been an intense wank.

She would have another metaphorical stab in my back. I seen his grimace and he gritted his teeth and there was a noticeable thrust deep as he could go into her "Take that slut!"

She was glazed looking "OH FUCK YES STEVEEE! I CAN FEEL YOUR DICK PULSING INSIDE ME! FUCK PUMP YOUR CUM INTO ME! PUMP IT ALL INTO ME STEVE! GIVE IT TO ME STEVE! BREED ME STEVEEE! KNOCK ME UP!"

He would withdraw his withering dick from her after he had finished cumming in her and stepped back to take a shot of his cum seeping from her. She giggled as she panted "Hey that's bad Steve."

He laughed "It's a great picture babe. It will be a great memento of the day you became a total slut for cock and cum Clare."

She actually pouted "Hey I'm not a slut, I have only fucked you and Mike and I don't want to fuck any other blokes just you two. Please don't call me a slut."

He grinned "You will be a slut by the time I have finished fucking you today. It will be the fucking of a lifetime as well. "

The editing might have given the impression that he had super-fast recovery times as he maneuvered the whore into the doggy position and spread her legs before ramming his dick into her again. Despite her apparent exhaustion from the fucking she had received earlier she readily accepted his cock in her pussy again.

She gave him salacious looks over her shoulder as his dick thrust in and out of her and his balls slapped off of her as well. The noise of them doing so was audible on the recording. She wasn't quiet like she was when I usually fucked her. She was also talking real dirty to him most of the time he fucked her in the doggy position. It was like a totally different personality at work.

He would reduce her to another shuddering trembling quivering sweating wreck after several more orgasms, fuck she was cumming lots on his dick. She woud be begging for mercy again and for Steve to impregnate her again. She would collapse face down on the mattress after he had pumped more cum into her. She would eventually roll onto her back and giggle even as she panted from the fucking she had just got "Fuck Steve I cant ever remember cumming so much ever. Mmmm. Fuck me again. I want your big thick beautiful cock in me again."

She giggled as she still looked glazed "I think you might be right about me Steve, I am a total fuckin slut on your dick. I am not like this with Mike honest."

Steve taunted her "If you want my dick in you again now then you need to get it rock hard again slut. I think you know exactly how to do that."

She would drag herself up onto her knees on the bed as he grinned down at her. Despite the fact his dick was now soiled by his cum and her juices she set about licking, sucking and cleaning his dick back to life and that was just something she considered repellent when I wanted her to do it to me. She didn't even as much as blink over it as the two faced slut gave him lascivious looks.

Fuck she was one hot fuckin bitch licking and sucking and even slurping on his soiled cock and her saliva dribbled down her chin onto her tits. It was a scene that had my dick twitching back into life. I was probably going to run out of tissues at this rate. The tissues I kept on hand ironically for that slut Clare.

When she had him rock hard again he pushed her onto her back on the bed and spread her legs and gave it to her in the missionary position. She was in for another rock her world fucking. The difference was in that he didn't have to pause to put on a fuckin condom every time he wanted to fuck her. The sex was spontaneous and so much filthier.

He would taunt her as he fucked into a delirious state again "You are a slut now aren't you? You are a total cumslut aren't you?"

She panted in her delirium "UH HUH I'M A SLUT! I'M YOUR SLUT STEVE! I'M A CUMSLUT! I'M YOUR CUMSLUT! NOT HIS YOURS!" If a drunken man speaks the truth then maybe a delirious slut speaks it as well. Her words might have cut to the bone and hurt and the hurt turned to anger but even as I got angrier my dick hardened or so it seemed to me. I growled at the monitor as if that made any difference "Fuck the whore, fuck the slut, wreck her pussy."

He continued to fuck her in that position as she worked her hands and fingers on his back and his ribs and worked her calves and thighs on his legs and hips. He was also getting sensual action from her that I never experienced to my memory even once. It was just another sharp stake in the rank coffin of our relationship if one ever truly existed. I had my doubts right then.

She wasn't finished driving more stakes into the relationship as she panted in another orgasmic moment "FUCK STEVE I'M CUMMING AGAIN! FUCK ME STEVEE! LOVE ME I LOVE YOU STEVE I WANT YOU I SO WANT YOU!"

When he pumped another load of cum into her he rolled off her and she rolled on top of him snuggling into him in a way she never did with me. There was no mistaking her contented sighs of pleasure as she almost noticeably quivered as the aftershocks of her latest orgasm slowly ebbed.

She sighed deeply "I hope Mike goes to more away games so we can fuck more often Steve."

She didn't answer immediately but he did "If you feel like that then why don't you split from him?"

Her reply defied logic or any common sense but then she was of the female species and I use the word species quite deliberately as they felt quite alien to me at that moment in time.

She sighed "I can't leave him. I love him even if I have a funny way of showing it. I am going to ask him if he will share me with you openly Steve. There is no reason why either of you should get jealous of the other is there? I love you both."

I shook my head thinking no fuckin way whore, get fuckin real bitch. Not in a million fuckin years is that going to happen and you are history slut. She kept driving those stakes into the coffin that was now our relationship. I thought on what fuckin planet were you born whore? I kept jacking off as my dick stayed hard and I simmered under the surface.

There was an obvious break from the fucking as she no doubt tried to twist his mind round to sharing the slut. The next scene was of him fucking her in the standing doggy position over the kitchen work top. The ecstasy and lust was once again written in capital letters on her face.

He would then fuck her over the kitchen table. The kitchen action would result in her being fucked on the table with her ankles on his shoulder as he gripped her waist and pounded into and out of her before he ejaculated over her tits and onto her face. It was something that again she never let me do to her without protest. I was surprised the table didn't collapse.

They would have another pit stop after that for more coffee and nibbles obviously. The next scene would flash to the living room and she was watching a porno with him and again that was something the two faced bitch didn't do with me. The porno would finish with her impaling herself on his hard again dick and riding him cowgirl on the couch. It was another hot display as she didn't just fuck him with her pussy but with her whole body as she played with her tits salaciously and with her cheating eyes.

It was one thing or another thing she was good at and that was fucking in the cowgirl position and its variations. Steve would blow his load in no time despite having cum in or on the whore 5 times previous to that. I would blow a load just looking at her fucking him in the cowgirl girl position, I didn't even need to touch my dick that scene was so hot.

There would be another break in the recording for coffee and nibbles before he had her back in his bedroom and this time she was getting fucked anally. It was something else she had never been too keen in doing with me. The most she gave him was worried looks as he was bigger and thicker. Well her butt hole was going to be slacker after he had done with her that was for sure.

She always prepped it though just in case. Well just in case I got stroppy about wearing condoms and she would only do me orally or anally. She knew I got pissed off with her not wanting to do shit when I wanted it. Yet there she was giving him anal and starting to love it.

I thought my revenge and ditching her would be cold and it would be spiteful if not out and out vindictive. I knew I was going to ditch her as that anal scene was the final humiliating slap in the face for me. It was just a question of the how and the when I was going to ditch her. She might have been drop dead give a bloke hard on but she was history.

The Aftermath:

I would speak with Steve once I had finished viewing the porno of him and Clare and I had ventured into the real world again. He was a little wary until I eased him. I told him "I don't blame you for fucking her as often as you did or the way you did. She is one hot slut or turned into one with you.

That brings me to what I am thinking now. She is history so if you want her you can have her. I am through with her it is just a question of the when and the how man. In all the time I have known her and dated her she hasn't done half the shit with me that she has done with you, she is fucking history."

He shrugged "Yeah she is a hot bitch but how long do you suppose would it take her to do to me what she has done to you man? She has done it to you then she will do it to me or others sooner later. I will give taking her on a miss man even if she is hot stuff.

Iainmore
Iainmore
61 Followers