All Comments on 'She's Out'

by LongAgoFaRaWAY

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 15 years ago
not bad

The writing is enthusiastic and colorful, but really confused. The relationships are clear, but that a dominant would out her submissive to her mother in law with no warning or discussion seems very ill-advised and betrays the submissive's trust. Also, I doubt the outcome of Alex's revelation to Phillip would go as smoothly as described. Still, lots of hot sex and obviously fodder for future stories.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 15 years ago
Oh, so Hot!

The story was fun and oh, so sexy! A few technical problems but overall a nicely done romp. Thanks.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 15 years ago
Oh, so Hot!

The story was fun and oh, so sexy! A few technical problems but overall a nicely done romp. Thanks.

freebeingfreebeingabout 12 years ago
More?

That is one hot and erotic story, any chances it will be continued?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More

Amazing - please more

smokepolesmokepoleover 10 years ago
who's talking?

Who is married to Phillip? Theresa or Alex? This could be a decent story if someone would have spent time doing a modicum of EDITING!

Work on your voices!!!

verbicideverbicideabout 10 years ago
What about the reveal?

First off, I had no trouble figuring out it's Alex married to Phillip. Theresa is a lesbian domme. Janis is Phillip's mother, Alex's mother-in-law-now sister-sub and Theresa's friend. Some of the flashback transitions were rather abrupt, but the writing was pretty good overall. The only thing that threw me is the big reveal, that is telling Phillip about Theresa, never happens in the context of the story. That makes the story feel unfinished. I am not personally a believer that every story should have a sequel, but every story should resolve its major plot points.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous