She's Sharp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a heart-felt in person conversation with Molly about how long she thought that I could continue. "If you keep exercising and taking care of yourself I don't see why you can't continue for at least another five years, probably more," she said. "Your satisfaction scores last year were even two tenths of a point higher than any other year so the members sure aren't complaining."

***************

Shortly after my conversation with Molly two things happened that caused me to re-evaluate. The first one I had planned for, but the second one was out of the blue.

After a day conducting business in Atlanta I was meeting with a member about a potential Mother-In-Law Experience in a hotel bar about a block from the hotel that I was staying in. The member was a good-looking gentleman; being about the age of 40 he was old for a Mother-In-Law Experience, but very enthusiastic. I was about to agree to an all-night session for $2500 when my iPhone beeped. I apologized to the member, looked at the phone, and saw that Derek's phone was within about a half-mile of my location. It was obvious that he was either on his way to my hotel, or there already.

I told the member that an emergency had come up, and asked if -- for a discount -- he could postpone until the next night. He was disappointed, but gracious, and told me that he would text Molly once he found out if he could arrange it, and that she would contact me. I gave him a big hug, but no kiss -- I didn't want smudged lipstick.

I casually strolled into the lobby of the hotel I was staying in to see Derek at the front desk obviously just having gotten a key card from the receptionist. I greeted him warmly with a tight hug and said "What a pleasant surprise." We went up to my room, I changed clothes, and then we went out to dinner. I sucked his penis and rode him cowgirl that night so that he fell asleep with a big grin on his face.

I kind-of got the impression that for the first time ever he was checking up on me by coming to Atlanta. Of course I never suggested that to him, and acted nothing but pleased that he had made the effort to come to see me. I did wonder, however, if there was some unknowing change in my attitude or actions that might have made him suspicious; however, when he left to return home the next morning he seemed to be in a close-to-best-ever mood as he kissed me goodbye.

Since I was staying in Atlanta one more night and had not gotten as much satisfaction with Derek as I might have had with the member who was hoping for a Mother-In-Law Experience, I was pleased when Molly told me that he had rearranged his schedule. After giving him a $500 discount on our previously agreed-upon price I do believe that I gave him the time of his life. I do know that the next morning his eyes were glassy, he had "nothing left in the tank," and that we both walked bow-legged.

"God, I wish that you were my real mother-in-law and as friendly as you were last night," he gushed when we kissed goodbye.

After he left I wondered if my "side job" was taking over my life, and if I was on course for a big-time calamity.

The out-of-the-blue close call came a month after my Atlanta experience. I was in Boston meeting with one of my ten best customers and had arranged for a potential CEO Experience that night.

The representatives of the Boston customer included, for the first time, Paul, a twenty-something sour-faced young man who was the son of the president of the customer. While the president had a nice friendly honest personality, from the things that his son Paul said during our meetings it was apparent that he didn't share his father's good qualities. His father even had to chastise Paul once in front of me for his gruff manner, which Paul clearly didn't like.

I was to meet the member for the potential CEO Experience at 7:00 p. m. at a hotel bar about two blocks from the hotel that I was staying in. As was customary for such meetings I was to wear a purple (or lavender) blouse and he was to wear a purple tie. I was sitting in a secluded corner of the bar near an Emergency Exit when who should come walking in -- wearing a purple tie -- but Paul. When he turned to look the other way I sprinted out of the Emergency Exit, not caring that an alarm went off a couple of seconds after I departed. I was long gone before anyone could react to the noise and I made a clean getaway.

I was shaking when I got back to my hotel room. It could have been a total disaster if Paul had seen me with a lavender blouse on even if I pretended not to be who he was waiting for. I called Molly and explained the situation to her. I don't know what happened after that.

Those two incidents, only a month apart, caused me to re-evaluate my situation. I decided that my luck had run out and that I didn't want to hurt Derek or lose my kids' goodwill, so I called Molly and resigned from She's Sharp. Molly was disappointed but understood.

**************

After I had been resigned from She's Sharp for about two months, I realized that there was a hole in my psyche that needed to be filled. I decided that exercise was the key.

I had never been particularly athletic growing up -- but to be honest since you often got dirty participating in sports that may have been my main drawback. I decided to take up golf -- I know that very few 51 year-olds do that successfully, but then again I had the money for the latest equipment and best lessons. Derek and I had also been social members of a prestigious country club for many years, and it was a simple matter to add a golf membership.

Things worked out well for me. I had a good instructor, found out that I actually had pretty good hand-eye coordination, I had continued my intense exercise regime so I was in great physical condition, and with the competitive spirit that She's Sharp had unleashed in me by my 53rd birthday I was actually playing like someone who had been golfing a long time. I was never going to make the senior LPGA tour (also known as the Legends Tour), but I was consistently shooting a little below 100.

While golf didn't quite do for me what being a contractor for She's Sharp did, that combined with a vibrator (something not prim and proper, but necessary for me to stay prim and proper when not using it) I was not going to have a relapse and jeopardize my marriage, family, or standing in the community.

I was feeling really good one evening when Derek and I went to a dance at country club. I had just shot 93 (gross, not after my handicap was applied) that day, my best ever on the country club's course, and I was wearing a black tight form-fitting bare shoulder and back Dolce & Gabbana long dress with slits on both sides. I was feeling really sexy and had gotten compliments from at least half of the first fifty people who I encountered at the country club.

When we got to our assigned table and were greeted by our good friends Judge Bill Masters and his lovely wife Dr. Sabrina Masters, Bill said "Michelle and Derek, there's some people I want you to meet. Charles and Bethany Newport just moved here from Chicago and Sabrina and I have sponsored them as new members of the club."

My eyes got as big as baseballs as Charles -- yeah, that Charles, the one with the uncircumcised snake in his pants that had been responsible for the most stimulating night of my life -- kissed my hand while his lovely young wife shook Derek's. It was clear from his diabolical smile that he remembered me as well as I remembered him.

To make matters worse, Charles sat at the table right next to me on my left. Given my shock at seeing him, compounded by his hand occasionally resting on my left knee or his fingers sliding on my bare thigh through the slit in my dress, I don't know how I was able to keep my composure. Somehow I was able to act my normal prim and proper way and to carry on an almost intelligent conversation, although if you asked me afterward to recall the subjects of the conversation I don't think that I could have.

After the first five or six dances when Derek and I, and Charles and Bethany, returned to the table Charles asked Derek if he wouldn't mind if he danced with me. Derek enthusiastically agreed, and it really would have been awkward if I refused, especially since that caused Bill to ask Bethany to dance, and Derek to ask Sabrina.

As we danced wordlessly to "Come Away With Me" by Norah Jones, Charles maneuvered me to the part of the dance floor furthest from our table. When we got there he pressed the hard snake trying to burst out of his pants against me and whispered into my ear "You were my best time ever; let's find a time to get together for a repeat next week."

For the first time since I was nine I swore (fortunately to myself, not out loud).

"Holy Shit! How in the fuck do I resist his cock?"