She's Shy to Masturbate Son-in-law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You must be joking. This is a one-off."

"But Louise won't talk about sex. To be honest, I'm thinking of giving up on the marriage."

"You can't do that, Dan. Marriage means you compromise." She leaned over the top of his cock and let her saliva dribble onto it, The feel of his width, the girth of his cock felt wonderful but Clare wasn't going to let Dan know that.

"If we met once a month," said Dan, "you would save my marriage because sex with Louise wouldn't be such an issue. I could relax knowing you would take the urge out of me. I'd be less stressed."

"No. I've never cheated on my husband." She continued to pump Dan. "Am I doing this right?" She wondered why he wasn't more wet with precum.

Dan twisted his lips and looked embarrassed. "Can you help me with my fantasy and I'll come real quick."

"My hubby would have come ages ago, straight away almost." She wondered what Dan's fantasy was. "If it means I can make you ejaculate and then we can get some sleep, I think it may be a good idea."

There was a silence as Clare stopped her masturbation and waited. It gave her time to recognise her own body craving for more sex - a natural effect of the earlier climax she'd had from Dan's hand over her hand to make her frig herself. In addition, she'd spent 10 minutes feeling the size of him, stroking it while she pushed aside her desire to suck his cock.

Dan murmured, "I fantasise about my mother-in-law straddling over my chest, facing me."

She pictured the image. "And then what?"

"Then you stretch your hands behind your back and pump me." His eyes had a pleading quality. "In that way, Clare, I can look up at your breasts."

"Will this make you come?"

"Yes, if you do it the way I imagine, the way I'd truly love you to do me."

She couldn't think why this would make such a big difference. Everyone has a little kink, she thought. "Okay, let's do it your way." She giggled. She manoeuvred herself with Dan's help and placed her bent knees either side of his shoulders. It meant the inside of her legs trapped Dan's upper body but still allowed him to move his arms up from under her to her bottom. By easing her hips down, Clare rested her widened groin on his chest. Without waiting, she leaned back to enable her hands to grip Dan's cock.

He whispered, "That's nice. You have gorgeous breasts."

Clare looked down between her boobs at his face and smiled at Dan. "You like my tits? They're sticking out for you while you come."

"Shuffle your knees up nearer the headboard," he said. "That's it. A bit more." Dan used his hands to help her get into the new position.

Clare released his cock to free her hands to hold onto the padded headboard. Without realising it, Dan had pushed her pussy over his face and he softly blew air into her pussy lips. She wanted to push back to her original position but Dan wouldn't let her because he held her bum. While Clare hovered over Dan's face she felt sexier than for a long time and closed her eyes as she let her muscles relax. Her pussy made contact with his mouth. It made her jolt. "Let me up, Dan." She hardly recognised her pleading voice, so low a tone that she figured Dan had never heard it. After 10 seconds and in a louder voice she said, "This is not appropriate. You must stop." The seconds ticked on as her will to lift herself off his tongue ebbed away. Clare gripped the headboard and let Dan explore her sensitive pussy, her swollen lips and let him prod inside her pussy with his tongue. This licking was nothing like hubby gave her and soon she moved her hips back and forth to have her clit make contact with Dan's nose and mouth and chin. She felt faint. But still, she kept repeating, "Stop," although her words were more directed into the padded bedhead. Weakened by the cascade of feelings zipping around her groin, Clare let him pull her hips down away from his face, and back down his chest.

"Kiss me," he said.

Dan's face glistened with her juices. She crouched over him, thereby let her bum move further down his body and they kissed. The taste was her, the taste of aroused pussy. And they kissed more deeply. She was too caught up in her feelings to notice his stiff cock now rested on the crack between her thighs at the entrance to her arse.

Dan whispered, "I need more lube on my cock to help me come."

She nodded into his mouth as she continued to kiss but she couldn't work out how to produce more lube. To let him take over, him to be in charge, him to make the decisions seemed a relief to Clare. She became aware of his cock head between her bum cheeks and felt Dan lift her hips to let his cock slide along her crack to her pussy. With her hands either side of Dan's face she spoke into his lips, "I can feel your cock squishing along my pussy."

"Your juices need to coat my cock, to cover it all over and down to my balls. Can you do that? To prepare me for masturbation?"

"Yes." But she didn't know how she'd do this, to cover his entire cock, his big fat cock with her pussy liquid. The wetness inside her had increased, a result of the earlier position of her squatting over Dan's face. And now his cock stroked up and down from her clit to her anus. She was grateful for the way that Dan did all the work, the way he lifted her hips, to move her groin up and down the way he wanted. Their noses touched and she watched his eyes, her hands now gripped his hair.

"Hold that position, Clare," he instructed. "I'm using my hand to stroke myself with your love-juice."

It felt so sexy to Clare to have Dan masturbate himself against her pussy. Every time his fist reached the tip of his cock he made contact with her pussy, a type of knock against her, a light slap into her swollen pussy lips.

"I need," he groaned, "more of your juice down to my balls."

"Yes." She wanted to please him, to help in the ultimate plan to save his marriage to her daughter.

"Stay still, Clare."

She widened her hips by instinct and he pushed his cock head into her pussy. "Don't penetrate me," she moaned into his ear.

"Slide you hips further down my cock to fully cover it with your pussy fluid."

"No. I've never been unfaithful to my hubby." But as she said this, the craving from her body took over and she slowly pushed back. "Stop me, Dan, please." His shaft inched in further and her hips accidentally widened further to accommodate his size. "You're too big ... I mustn't do this. Only my husband has been there." Dan was halfway in, she could feel every inch of his beautiful cock. Deep breaths enabled her to hold back her hip movement but then she kissed him. Their tongues fenced each other in a frantic need. Soon, his cock slid further into her, invading and pushing aside her pussy walls. She shook her head as they kissed but his cock had now fully penetrated her. It seemed it had reached her bellybutton. "Help," she pleaded as her body shook, a tremor that wouldn't stop. "I mustn't fuck another man. You'll think of me as a slut."

"I need you more than ever as a lover. You're not a slut. You're a beautiful woman who's concerned with Louise and me. Aren't you?"

"Yes." She couldn't help but squeeze his cock with her pussy muscles. With all her strength she lifted herself to let his cock out and looked down between their bodies at his wet wood, She reached down to stroke it.

After 10 seconds, Dan said, "Put my cock inside you again."

"I mustn't. I can make you come with my hand." Her hand fisted him faster, slippery with the fluids from her pussy.

Lower your pussy onto my cock." His command was attractive.

"I can't be unfaithful to my husband." Her hand was getting tired.

Dan growled, "To masturbate your son-in-law, add lubrication to my cock by pushing your pussy down onto me. It's not being unfaithful."

"Just once more then." Clare held his cock to her entrance and sank her hips down slowly. The feel of his length, as it travelled along the inside of her, took her breath away. With an effort, she lifted herself up again. This time, Dan kept his hands on either side of her hips to hold her position right over his cock.

He said, "Bring your hips down again."

She shook her head. He pushed his face up to kiss her and whispered. "Lower yourself."

She did, slowly, against her will and found that tears came to her eyes. She sniffled, "Yes, like that?"

"Do it because you love me." His dominance overtook her sense of judgement. "Fuck me."

She gasped as tears trickled down her face, "Yes." She realised she was crying because of joy. While Dan held his groin still, she fucked him. Then she came, fast and unstoppable, an avalanche of desire rippled through her and she called out. "Yes ... yes." The spasms kept coming, racing around her hips as she kept fucking Dan, her thrusts down onto his length got faster and she felt the tip of his cock hit her cervix, deeper than ever before. Tears streamed down her cheeks. Exhausted, Clare stopped, his stiff wood remained inside her. She wiped her tears and leaned down to kiss him.

Dan whispered, "Trust me?" She nodded and relaxed into his arms. While still inside her, Dan turned her over to lie on her back, he on top. His voice had authority, "Put your ankles over my back." It seemed to her that his penetration went even deeper. He murmured, "Does hubby wear a condom?"

"Yes. I don't take the pill."

"Feel my bare cock. It's expanding inside you. Squeeze your pussy muscles and make me come."

Her mind registered 'no' but her mouth couldn't say it. His slow withdrawal to the tip of his cock, his hold for 5 seconds followed by the ram into her, took over her body. Dan repeated the cycle of love as he did it over and over, each time his balls bounced into her anus and she angled her legs over Dan's back to feel it. Already she was coming again, the squishing sound of her love juices slapped against his pounding. She yelled into him, "Fuck me, Dan. I want it bad. I want you." Her orgasm took hold.

"Do you love me? To make love to me? To do this again? Again and again, every month, to have me?"

"Yes yes yes yes," she gasped. Her body shook with desire and the orgasm consumed her but she remembered to squeeze him. "I'm making you come." She could feel it, the expansion of his cock and he hit her G spot every time. Then he came.

"I love you, Clare." He pumped his seed several times which made her feel more maternal towards him, in love with him, ready to trust him. She ached for him, the loss of his control a sign that he wanted her so much. He yelled her name. His climax subsided with the occasional spasm from him and they kissed.

Later, as they cuddled in bed, she said, "If we do this every month, I want you to promise you'll do everything you can to concentrate on your wife, to focus on Louise and repair your marriage. Will you do that?"

"Yes," he said. "I want to make you pregnant." The revelation that she wanted this too came as a shock.

12