She's the Boss

Story Info
Boss clamps down on employee.
908 words
3.96
20.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harry?"

Miss Kim started to walk towards my desk, gorgeous as always. She was slim, with big brown eyes and long dark hair, wearing a white shirt and what some would call an inappropriately short skirt for an office, but nobody was in much of a hurry to complain. As she got closer, I gasped. Had she undone a button on her shirt?

"Yes Miss Kim?"

"I really need those reports in the next hour. Do you think you can do that?"

She leaned onto my desk, propping herself up on her arms and looking down on me in her chair. I thought I just about caught a glimpse of a black bra, before she readjusted herself and it was gone.

"Yes Miss Kim. Should be no problem."

"Perfect. Come hand them to me when they're done."

She walked away, and I was mesmerised by her arse as it swayed. I couldn't stand up without giving away my arousal, but it was just too much. I grabbed a couple random pieces of paper and used them to cover myself, and then headed towards the disabled loos on the quiet side of the office.

When i got there it was occupied, so I hurried onto the busier loos, and right before I tried the door, it opened and Miss Kim came out.

"Ah, Harry, you have the reports? Excellent."

Before I could react, she took the pieces of paper from me, and started to look through them. I took a look down, first accidentally getting caught up in her cleavage again before seeing the papers.

Oh no! They were drawings of her! I'm a decent drawer, so they were clearly recognisable, even if I had emphasised some of her more feminine qualities.

She seemed shocked, and the she looked down at my obvious erection, and seemed cross.

"Harry, come with me to my office."

She turned and walked away with the papers, leaving me having to follow along behind her, praying nobody noticed my crotch.

Thankfully we reached her office soon enough where she held the door and motioned me to go inside. She closed it behind me, and went to sit at her desk. As she only had the one chair, this left me standing.

"Harry, I want to make one thing clear. If you lie to me I will be very disappointed. Do you understand?"

"Yes Miss Kim"

"Were you going into that loo to touch yourself?"

...

"Harry?"

"Yes Miss Kim"

"And who were you going to be thinking about while touching yourself?"

"You Miss Kim"

I was now throbbing in my pants.

"What did you imagine me doing?"

"Sorry? I don't understand."

"Was this to be the first time you touched yourself while thinking of me while in the office?"

"No Miss Kim"

"Well, last time you did it, what did you picture me doing?"

...

"Harry?"

"You were on your knees Miss Kim, and you... pleasured me."

"I see. Did you hold my head and thrust into my mouth?"

"Yes Miss Kim. At the end, Miss Kim"

"I see. Well Harry, first of all I want you to know I don't do that. Not with you, not with anyone. Second of all, it is unacceptable to be touching yourself in the office, especially considering that I had just given you an important deadline. Pull your trousers down."

"Sorry Miss Kim"

"Don't be sorry dear, just pull them down."

I hesitantly pulled my trousers down to my ankles, and then she gestured with her hand to continue, so I pulled my pants down too. My cock was as hard as it's ever been, and as she looked at me I realised there was a chance I was about to have sex with her. This was amazing! I throbbed at the thought.

"Come over here Harry."

"Yes Miss Kim"

I walked over to her side of the desk while she started to look through one of her drawers.

"Aha. Here it is. Put your hands on your head Harry."

"Yes Miss Kim"

She held out the small device in front of me. It looked like a ring, with a tiny plastic cock padlocked to it.

"This is a chastity cage. I will lock your penis into this chastity cage, and only I will have the key. You will not be able to touch yourself without my permission. Do you understand?"

"No Miss Kim."

"That's fine dear. Just keep your hands on your head."

"Yes Miss Kim."

She then turned the key in the lock, and separated the ring from the rest. She gripped my balls firmly and forced the ring around them. Then she tried to force my cock into the little plastic cage. I wasn't worried though, as I was as hard as I've ever been, and much bigger than the cage, so didn't have much chance of fitting.

But she kept pushing, and changing her angle, and somehow eventually made it fit. She held it in place with one hand, and with the other popped the padlock through.

"There. Much better."

"Now be a good boy Harry, and pull your trousers up, go back to your desk, and finish your reports. If you bring them to me within the original hour's deadline, you might just get a reward."

As she finished speaking, she undid a button on her shirt, and my cock jumped uncomfortably in the plastic prison.

"Yes Miss Kim!"

I hurried off.