She's the Boss Ch. 05

Story Info
A straight boy and his dominant gorgeous futanari boss...
8.1k words
4.72
26.8k
64

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 04/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thalaxian
Thalaxian
1,083 Followers

There's something at once repulsive and rapturous, in rewatching the videos.

My new masturbation fodder, my new porn. Seeing Maddie worship Irina's cock and swallow her heavy loads, seeing her mount our boss and ride for England, seeing her completely submit to the dominant futanari over the course of almost four hours of recorded amateur pornography.

It's wrong, I know. Wrong to be jealous of Irina and somehow jealous of Mads, as well. To want to be the blonde, but to want to be my boss. To wank myself to the point of frustration several times a day, and to think about the pair of them even when neither is present.

It makes Monday a slow day, and Tuesday much the same, culminating with a long after-work blowjob and a terribly voluminous facial. I'm somewhat out of focus, dissociated, the process passing by in a dreamy state. One moment I'm knocking on Irina's door and the next I'm washing clean my face, at war within myself to cope with the fact that I both love and loathe what I am, where I am, and where I'm going.

Yet on Wednesday, the balance tips firmly into love.

'Theo,' Maddie says, appearing in my doorway, carrying a box of her possessions. 'I'm your new assistant.'

I give some noncommittal response, half-aware. Mads is in a blue shirt today, loose and airy to fit the summer heat. Her blonde curls are resplendent as ever, bouncing about as she moves. The attractive short woman, about my age, is a shadow of Irina's voluptuousness and yet striking in her own right. Her black skirt, running about her slender legs, draws the eye to smooth silky skin.

Our boss doesn't materialise, but Maddie puts down her box of things and then disappears for a while, before returning with some moving men carrying a new desk that fits neatly into the corner of my office. And when all is settled, and the door is closed, the pretty blonde woman hovers somewhere between the front of my desk and the seat of her own.

'Theo?'

She draws my attention from the screen. From the muted procession of fucking, my boss and this woman who helped to fuck me, in a sense. Who pushed me into something that is confusing, strange, and discomfortingly satisfying. Where might I be, if not for Maddie? Might I have instead remained down below, coping with the awkwardness? I certainly wouldn't be blowing Irina twice a week, being railed by her once, and going out for meals on Saturdays.

I certainly wouldn't be watching porn of the pair rutting like beasts, the clear dominant and the clear submissive, while Mads stands on the other side of my screen none the wiser.

'Yes, Maddie?'

'You...you really asked Irina to have me, well, service you? As part of my contract?'

How can I do anything but smile? Tendrilous is the energy that swims out from my head, tingling the tips of my fingers and toes. A powerful awareness that things aren't all bad. That some of it is actually going to go my way, just as I desire.

'I did,' I say, pushing my feet against the chair. The import, in creating some gap between my legs and the desk, invokes a redness in the young woman's cheeks. 'And I take it you signed?'

'I did,' Mads says, eyes a little wet. 'I just didn't...couldn't imagine...'

'There's a hierarchy here, Maddie. Irina at the top, me below Irina, and you below me. That's what your contract says, however it's been dressed up in legalese.' My cock is quivering, growing hard, at the brilliance of things. 'What's your quota?'

'Two blowjobs,' she says, glancing away. Her ordinarily pale cheeks are flush, the colour of summer strawberries. 'A titwank. And...you can fuck me once a week.'

It dawns on me, a thunderclap realisation, that this woman who seemed so out of reach is in truth a slut. She's never seemed hugely keen on me, and I've never been massively excited by her -- Irina was always the main curiosity, and that didn't exactly turn out mundane -- but here we are, each clearly wanting the other.

Is it the scenario that does it? Because Mads doesn't look at all disgusted. Her pretty blue eyes flick down to my lap and then trace out my form, running up my body and settling on my face before diving below again.

Does she simply enjoy the power imbalance?

'I want to cum in your mouth,' I say, tapping a foot. 'I want you to show me it, and I want you to swallow.'

She gingerly touches the front of the desk, fingers stroking. 'I never...never thought you looked at me this way. And after the thing with you and Irina, I...kind of doubted you were even inclined towards women, Theo.'

'My interest in Irina began because I thought she was a woman. Not because I knew she had a dick.'

Maddie slowly moves around to me, dragging her fingertips. 'Funny that we're kind of opposites,' she says. 'I had no interest because I thought she was a woman, but then she had that cock of hers...'

The beautiful blonde bites her lower lip, provoking a pang of jealousy. It's silly, really. To compare myself to Irina isn't to compare myself to some other man, but with someone borderline inhuman. The futanari is in many ways abundantly superhuman in her traits, with a cock more than a foot in length and balls that produce endlessly fat loads, and her stamina is off the charts.

And Maddie, slutty Mads, is a size-queen. I could have a porn-star cock and she'd still prefer Irina's inhuman impressiveness.

But it doesn't make the jealousy any softer.

'Is that...is that what I think it is?'

Her voice, momentarily cold, bites into me and yanks me back into the present. The video. Shit! But to my surprise, Maddie giggles. She stares, blush growing deeper, brighter. I find myself frozen, halfway towards the mousepad, ogling the pretty woman with her hand stuffed down her skirt and the faintly sweet scent of her coochie juices wafting up as she begins to play with herself.

'She told me that she'd sent you a copy,' Maddie says, smiling strangely. 'I didn't imagine you'd want to watch it, though.'

'It's...it's hot,' I say, swallowing a lump in my throat. 'Shameful, but--'

She shakes her head, curls bobbing. Mads turns to me, lips wet, eyes alight with lusty passion. 'I think we're past shame, Theo.' The pretty blonde begins to lower herself, putting her hands on my knees. Her fingers, previously set to pleasuring her pussy, are visibly sticky, glistening. 'This isn't how I planned to work my way up, but here I am all the same.'

I take hold of her sticky hand by the wrist, provoking a widening of her eyes. 'You're dirty. And a fucking hypocrite.' Maddie can only stare, shocked, as I yank the digits of that soiled hand towards my mouth. She trembles as I lick at her fingers, sucking them inside. 'Mhm.'

Slurp. Schlup.

'Th-eo...'

She tastes good. Clean, salty, a little sweet. Sticky as hell, eager to the point that it can't just be Irina who does something for her. This coochie isn't expecting Irina, after all, and it certainly has no suggestion of the dominant futanari about it. I'm too familiar with our boss to be mistaken about such.

'In this room, you're mine,' I say, releasing her fingers. They twitch a little, and her eyes flutter. No displeasure, but an immense degree of surprise. 'Not Irina's. Here, you're my toy. To make up for the fact that it was you who did this. You, who should've sided with me and not our boss, when you fucking knew she had a dick, when you knew that I didn't know that, and when you blamed me all the same.'

'Theo, I'm sorry I--'

She yelps a little when I seize her head, digging my fingers into those pretty curls. Innocent ringlets, when this woman is the farthest thing from such. And when I shove her head down against my crotch, against the prominent bulge therein, her eyes glisten and on some perverse reflex she kisses the shape, her hands scurrying to fondle my budding boner.

'Sorry for what? Make this better. I can't go back, but I can go forwards. And you're going to make the future a whole lot brighter.'

I don't have to command her. Maddie masterfully manages my belt and zipper as though she's done it endless times before, young and eager and modern. And all power to her, really. All power to anyone who wants to enjoy themselves.

But it doesn't justify how she treated me. No amount of apologising is going to send me into that alternate timeline, where Maddie supported me and showed empathy and presented solidarity.

Still, though.

A blowjob will do wonders.

Schlup. Schlick. 'Mhm. Mumph.'

'Ugh. Mads.'

There's no reluctance. She latches onto my cock like a vampire to an exposed throat, taking in my foreskin-wrapped head and suckling on it with dedication, going so far as to jam her tantalising tongue up into the folds and tend to the opening of my helmet with saliva-slicked salaciousness.

'Mumph. Mhm.'

Those pretty blue eyes look up at me, demanding something. An almost pleading look, a gaze suggestive of neediness. I've never seen it on a partner before. Blowjobs were always things that I was lucky to get, not something on demand. Not that this is, not entirely, but...

...contract-controlled Maddie is giving head with more passion than anyone else ever has.

'You're fucking--guh--filthy,' I say, urging her, twisting my fingers about her curls. 'Fantastic at sucking cock, though.'

It surprises me, how naturally it comes. To channel all the resentment I feel at this situation into something sexual, to push down her head and force her to take my cock deeper and deeper into her slutty mouth. To bask in the suction of her cheeks, the hungriness of her tongue, and the tight opening to her throat. That throat, which I know all too well can handle my six inches, given that it readily takes Irina's twelve-plus.

Schlap. Slurp. Glugp.

'Mhm-hm.'

Her eyes seem to roll back into their sockets as my bell-end pushes into her tight throat, and Maddie sucks with all the wilder abandon. As if to be dominated in this way is as much a rush as to serve a huge cock. As if mine will do, even if it's not quite the size she'd like it to be.

And maybe she's just picturing Irina or maybe she's just wanting to vicariously please our dominant boss, but it's enough for me in the heat of the moment.

'Take it. Stupid fucking slut, take my--ugh--dick.'

I get both hands on her head and leave my seat, beginning to swing my hips. Taking out my anger, my frustration. To look down and witness half of the problem, the easily dealt with half, taking the entirety of my length inside her face, is a beautiful relief. To know that this isn't a one-off but a regular thing, that the blonde bitch from downstairs who could've been my friend but wasn't when push came to shove is going to suck me regularly, works wonders to set the world to rights.

Thup goes my balls against her pretty chin. Schlack goes her mouth, tightly sucking lips struggling from the sheer violent forcefulness of my thrusting. Glugp goes her throat, each and every time I spear into it, engulfing my cock in tremendous heat and a vice-like suction equivalent to any pussy I've ever fucked.

'Mhm. Mhah.'

Maddie is touching herself, flicking the bean with wild passion. Her eyes stay locked on mine, as though some element of penitence itself turns her on. That pretty button nose of hers is swallowed by my unkempt pubes, and every time my nuts swing against her jaw I'm pretty sure she sticks her tongue out to lap at them.

But I forget myself. Forget what I'd commanded. I've lost control, and yet gained it in another fashion. I wanted to be as Irina is, to sit and be tended to, but today I need to be as Irina was, and to take by force.

'Ugh. Cumslut bitch.'

I almost shout it, grunting as I deposit my load straight into the back of Maddie's slutty throat. A big one, pent-up despite my excessive ejaculations over the past days. As if arousal itself has done wonders to ensure I've got quite the healthy amount to release.

And it all sprays out straight into Mads, right into her body. My sperm, going straight down her throat, right into her belly. What a fucking satisfying thought that is.

She even goes so far as to swallow, to bob her pretty little neck, the movements and increased tightness only ensuring that I'm fully milked into her fuck-hole face. I notice too late that she's cumming herself, quivering and quaking, legs trembling against the floor and cheeks all the redder.

'Mhm-hm. Mumph.'

Schlup. Glagp. Schlack.

The blonde slut continues to suck and nurse on me, and even though it's passingly uncomfortable due to the post-orgasmic sensitivity, I'm hardly going to stop early. Not while she's still climaxing herself, using her hands with recklessness between her thighs and having her throat stuffed with my dick.

'Good,' I say, patting her head. 'Good. A million more and I--ugh--might actually thank you.'

There's no cum left for her tongue, by the time I pull away. Maddie is almost disappointed, as if I've managed to awaken something in her. An interested look in her eyes that didn't exist before.

A twin, perhaps, to that other notion: that I might not merely be interested in women, but plenty decent at taking control of them as well.

'Shit, Theo,' she says breathily. 'Where'd that come from?'

'From the same place it all does.' I shrug, and begin doing up my trousers. 'I'm a lot more of a pervert than I ever thought myself to be. Blame -- or thank -- Irina.'

Mads departs to clean up, hair messy and hands slick and breath smelling of my cum and cock. But she gives me that look as she goes, as if for permission. And in that look is something wonderful, as well.

A newfound appreciation?

Or the potential for one?

*

By the end of the first month of "working" with Maddie, I'm not sure what to make of things between us.

Sex with her is the highlight of my week, the only part of work that has me feeling something akin to normal. It has this suppressive effect on the Irina situation, stabilising the need to dissociate and wall myself off from the various compartments of my mind.

Sucking our boss's dick, riding it, become more palatable, because the simple addition of Mads's contract gives a new lens by which to see the world. No longer is it a simple matter of being perpetually at the mercy of my dominant futanari boss, but it's also the case that I have Maddie on something like a leash.

Blowing loads in her slutty mouth. Dropping creampies in her tight pussy. Fucking her D-cup breasts and giving her pearl necklaces as a result.

And it's weird, because I know on some level that she's doing this simply because it's in the contract, but on another...I think she enjoys it. As much as the pretty blonde is an obvious size-queen, that can't be the only major kink she has which transforms the otherwise mundane into something sublime.

And it's simply not so bad getting a heavy facial from Irina, knowing that I can give Mads one the following day if I so choose.

'A change of plans,' Irina says, when I'm done cleaning up after our Friday fuck. Even a bit dishevelled from her violent thrusting, with a glisten of sweat beading beneath her hairline, the exotic and enchanting Amazonian futanari is raw in her beauty, dark and delicious. 'Something's come up, so I won't be able to make the date tomorrow.' She fishes out one of her credit cards from her wallet, extending it towards me. 'I've spoken to Mads and she's willing to go in my stead. I did promise Saturday meals as part of your contract, and I'm nothing if not a woman of my word.'

'Are you sure?'

Her smile is undecipherable, cryptic in its crescent-lipped fullness. 'Entirely, honey. Mummy's special boy shouldn't suffer because of outside circumstances.' She winks at me, emerald eyes enrapturing. 'Go on, baby. It's already booked. Takeshi's in London. Two-star, but I'm sure they'll earn a third soon enough.'

I gingerly accept the card, wired around this woman to find something amiss. What's the trap, here? And yet just as worryingly, all the evidence of the last month, a week of my senior role and four with Maddie, suggests a certain amount of bothersome consistency to her behaviours.

The long game, I'm sure, but even so.

'Fine, I guess. Uh, thank you, Mummy.'

Irina chuckles warmly. 'It's no problem, baby. You're my best boy, and doing such a fine job with things.' She shoos me with a hand, running the other through her mane of crimson. 'Go on, Theo. Have a great weekend.'

Everything proceeds smoothly. Irina's chauffeur collects me at six-thirty, with Maddie already present. She's a little done-up, in fact, her makeup more sensual than its usual simplicity. Her dress is fairly long, reasonably conservative bar the way it presents plenty of amply-sized cleavage. Baby-blue, innocent like her curls, at odds with the voracious sex-slut that lurks within her mind.

We...we can actually sit and chat about things, and laugh, and it's not so dissimilar from old times, back on the lower floors. Mads is a few months younger than me, so we're on the same wavelength for the most part. Similar backgrounds, similar upbringings. And there's no threat, no predatory vulgarity looming in the shadows like there is when I'm with Irina.

The restaurant is beautiful, some Asian fusion upmarket establishment. We order a mixture of things, sushi and Thai food, rice dishes and noodles. A little splurge, but I keep a vague eye on the costing. Irina spends plenty more just on account of her endless run of expensive Martinis, whereas neither myself nor Mads goes hard on the boozing.

And when we're done eating, there's a peaceful lull.

'Do you like how things are?'

I say it, and she says it. Matter and anti-matter, provoking blushing laughter. A little awkward, mostly sweet. It's a reasonable question, given how involved we are. How strange the situation is both at work and between ourselves.

'You first,' Maddie says, beating me to the punch. She leans against a hand, elbow on the table. Pretty blue eyes, beautiful face, all made up. Her mascara makes those eyes pop, and her pale pink lipstick looks sweet enough to eat. 'Go on, Theo.'

I shrug. 'It's better now than it was. Now that you're here.'

She surprises me by reaching halfway across the table with her free hand. As if wanting me to take it, to wrap my fingers in hers.

'Theo?'

'Is this an act, Mads?'

Maddie shakes her head, golden ringlets shifting. 'No, but I appreciate that it might seem that way. Nothing in my contract says I need to like what we do, but I do, all the same.'

'Why?'

She smirks, blushes a little brighter. 'You're a good-looking guy, Theo. And I don't want to lose this job, so--'

'Money, then.'

Mads glares. 'Let me finish!' She rolls her eyes, playfulness setting aside the brief annoyance. 'I took the contract for money, okay? For money and for dick, yes, but...Irina's taught me a few things about myself.'

'Such as?'

She glances away, twists her mouth. 'There's no use having the biggest dick in the world at your disposal if the person who uses it doesn't really want you.' When Maddie sets her gaze back upon me, her eyelids flutter. 'Irina's not that interested in me, is she? All that she does with me is about you, really. Because you've got videos, too, and...and she fucks you better. She's there, completely there, fully available.'

A chill pokes at my spine, crawls up the bones in my back. Maddie's words are crisp and honest, wholly believable. It's weird to hear them, yes, but I can't take them for a lie. Irina's always seemed to have this about me, and I've seen her videos with Mads, and I've heard her own admissions.

I was thinking about you the entire time, honey.

It disgusts me, but it also makes my cock tingle. 'What are you saying, Maddie?'

She shifts that hand, curls and uncurls her fingers as if to clamour for my touch. 'I'm here, and I'm not going anywhere. And there's no way, with the demands Irina makes on me, with what the contract makes on me, that I'm going to be juggling boyfriends as well. But...I do get sex where I feel wanted, once a week.'

Thalaxian
Thalaxian
1,083 Followers