All Comments on 'She's the Boss Ch. 05'

by Thalaxian

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
SilverPlatedSilverPlatedover 1 year ago

This story has me so split, it's very attractive and I like the power dynamics, but it also feels so bleak. I wish there was a ray of sunshine somewhere. It's incredibly written, appreciate you for sharing it with us.

anon7734Eanon7734Eover 1 year ago

I didn't expect this story to go in this direction but I'm glad it did. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. Hopefully, he gets to watch the impregnation happen, or a live stream/recording at least. This just turned into my favorite storyline you've written so far. I think either Irina will impregnate her today or she'll convince Maddie to do it again later in the month someway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Incredibly hot chapter! While I definitely want to see Theo and Maddie end up with Irina I am still desperate for an intimate Theo and Maddie scene. I hope he gets to knock her up as well, even though I don't know how that would work with the bet. But I would absolutely love a detailed intimate Theo-Maddie moment where he impregnates her. But I'm sure i'll love it either was, keep it up!

burkdmburkdmover 1 year ago

Omg I really want Irina to cumflate Mari's womb. Say she was just relaxing into the orgasm before, but now she knows she needs to *breed* so she's going to *make* it happen.

ThalaxianThalaxianover 1 year agoAuthor

@SilverPlated Sadly this is, tonally, a bit more of a gloomy thing! It's not going to end tragically, it's just...well, I can't see Irina not winning, haha. @anon7734E You'll have to see, but it's definitely going to be a major plot point... @Anon There'll definitely be more Maddie+Theo, though we'll see if he ever gets a chance at breeding her, hah. @Others Thanks for the kind words, there'll be another chapter in two weeks!

BetaDickSlaveBetaDickSlaveover 1 year ago

Interesting twist of events, I didn't see that coming lol! 100% agree with @SilverPlated assessment of the story so far, "incredibly well-written," but it has me split too, the power dynamics are spot on, but there is an underlying bleak tone... Although to be honest, I am glad to see it looks like Irina is going to win, it wouldn't feel right if she didn't and I'd rather see the story head toward her winning. After all the endgame for her is not about the contract but rather, the kind of power that cannot be taken away, and Theo seems to be coming around to the idea of fully submitting to her, so it only seems fitting and right that she wins, which leaves me wondering where it will leave Maddie, and who will end up wanting who... Keep going and looking forward to the next chapter :))

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Honestly your story’s are the highlights of my week, I love your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think it would actually be hotter if Theo DID manage to knock Maddie up before Irina does, but he ends up staying with Irina anyway because he clearly needs her (and her cock) to be happy

kania_helpukania_helpuover 1 year ago

The story is ok. I thought it would go like it has been. A dominate futa will always get her way. I would have kept it like it was, 2 blow jobs and an anal a week. But I would have given less good blow jobs and zone out when she fucked my ass. Until she decided I wasn't as good as I once was. The contract didn't say I had to give good blow jobs, just give them. If she fired me, I would take her to court. Who would be in trouble then? Lesson? Never make deals with Futas when they make the rules!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

its pernfect. more! pretty please

kindzazakindzazaover 1 year ago

I hope Theo will help raise his boss' children and they will become a real family.

fmkzfmkz9 months ago

Imagine having a brain and not using a Plan B

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThalaxian@Thalaxian
1083 Followers
Writer. Bisexual. Pervert. Lover of all things fantastical. I write a lot of futa stuff, some gay stuff, a bit of straight stuff. I will publish some stories (in full) here, and in time look into selling some things, to supplement my (real) writing work. Please check out my ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES