All Comments on 'She's the Boss Ch. 09'

by Thalaxian

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
darthnader19darthnader1910 months ago

Wow that was worth the wait 🔥🔥

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Summary of five very long repeating pages, having become a cum slut he has lost his girlfriend to a bigger dick and even she now enjoys humiliating him, his life has been destroyed and despite all the repeating paragraphs of thought he is to much of a wimp to walk away and take back control of his own life.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Story is hot but the narrative fell off hard when this willful protagonist folded instantly after getting cucked, a lot of repetitive beats too, its a shame

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What a joy to see a new chapter! I cannot wait to read the rest and see how the new 'family' dynamic works out for Theo.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Absolutely amazing chapter. Don't know if we're in for a flash forward of some years or not, but unless it turns out that Irina is infertile (just on her male side) and just made the protagonist a father while cucking him and bringing his ego to the verge of breaking at the same time (which I guess would be a very remote and unlikely scenario), it still was well worth the wait. Whatever further development awaits us, this story is still so good. Can't wait to read what development the author chooses/has already chosen to pursue and develop

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hello it’s really nice to see a new chapter but this will be my last one I read it’s no longer fun seeing the lead be completely defeated and demoralised

Thanks for the first two chapters they were fun

SnowphiaSnowphia9 months ago

Worth the wait! Love to see his fall :)

can't wait to see what comes next

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I really enjoy this story, love the 3 way dynamic and the sex but would prefer 50% less of the internal existential anguish. The dude likes getting dominated by Irina and enjoys topping the blonde who likes fucking both of them. Why the constant inner turmoil?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

While I get that cuckoldry is difficult to get into, it really is the final evolution of FutaXMale erotica. Most Futadom erotica focuses on the superiority of Futanari and stops there. But very few writers have the guts to explore the flip side of the coin. If something is superior then something has to be inferior. A male coping with now being a bottom, no longer being the top of food chain, in relation to women, is where futadom really starts to get good. Embracing it and accepting, thriving in it, and loving it are great character arcs to watch. The mental and physical feminization of the male in submission to Futanari is why Futadom as a genre keeps growing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is the best chapter yet, for sure. Just incredibly excellent.

4Leather4Leather8 months ago

Now we wait to see if there is a pregnancy and who is the father?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Ok I'm hooked. This has been a great story, crushed it all this afternoon. WOW. Now can't wait for the family dynamics to play out and who's the dad.

SissywithabeardSissywithabeard5 months ago

Fuck I wanna read the next part, its so good, I wish I was him in this story..although I probably want her all to myself.

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawa4 months ago

@Thalaxian, I fell in love with your story full of beautiful descriptions of the emotional and mental struggle with myself about who I really am, breaking down the individual boundaries of falling, humiliation and acceptance and love and hate for myself and the person wanting me to give in to her, to love her. Which is stronger emotionally, physically or mentally. From the very beginning I fell in love with the person of Theo and admired the character of Irina Blackwell for her approach to Theo and her submission to him and even giving her love through Theo becoming her property, sex slave and at the same time her lover. Beautiful descriptions of sex between Irmina and Theo or then between Irmina and Maddie and Theo and Maddie. Until Maddie is impregnated by Irmina and has to bear children for her.

And together the three of them form a family where Irmina Blackwell is like the Queen, owning Theo and Maddie. I would very much like to be like Theo and make this fight with myself, with my desires, and the fight with Irmina for love or opposition.

I look forward with very great interest to the further fate of Theo, Maddie and Irmina, how far the love will develop, the family formed and whether children will be born, and will they be Irmina's children or maybe Theo's?

ps. I apologize for errors and inaccuracies in language, I do not know English. SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland. 👩🏻❤️🧒🏻⚧️👱🏻‍♀️.

imadronG0imadronG0about 2 months ago

i liked this story . gaha

having said that i found it long winded . but thats just me

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

I remember when I used to feel really, really bad for Theo at the start of the story. But man, it is HARD to keep feeling sympathy for someone so weak. I can think of probably a hundred different ways he could easily get out of this situation and destroy Irina but he just keeps falling further and further into helplessness. Honestly, at this point I just give expecting anything better from anyone involved in the story (Irina will always be a disgusting excuse for a human being, Maddie will continue to be a piece of shit traitor, and Theo will keep being pathetic)

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

@SissyBoy1Warszawa what the fuck? I really hope you're just engaging with the fantasy, because no one should ever wish this to happen in real life. This story is a crazy dark depiction of psychological and emotional abuse, massive amounts of rape/coercion, mental anguish, etc. Anyone who does anything remotely similar to what Irina does should get life in prison, as they are a clear and irredeemable threat to society.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThalaxian@Thalaxian
Writer. Bisexual. Pervert. Lover of all things fantastical. I write a lot of futa stuff, some gay stuff, a bit of straight stuff. I will publish some stories (in full) here, and in time look into selling some things, to supplement my (real) writing work. Please check out my ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES