She's the Boss Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moves quickly, fingers deft despite their length and the sharpness of those nails. Mummy scoops up the stringy spooge from my forehead first and delivers it to my mouth, feeding me a slightly cooler dose of her salty tangy creaminess. 'Mhm.' I moan a little, instinctively chew and savour, while she collects up the next bit in the meantime.

'Such a good little cumslut.' My boss chuckles lustily as she gives me the next helping. Slurp. I suck her fingers hungrily, leaving no trace of her jism upon them. 'My, as good you are at your job, Theo, anything short of serving me is surely wasted on you.'

Her words tickle me, provoke a low and lustful shudder as I swirl her spunk around, tasting its familiar and yet always-intense flavours. Sticky, potent, perversely moreish. She gives me the last bit, my cheeks and forehead all but clean, but this time lets it dangle from her fingertips as if expecting me to actively surge up and snatch it.

Once, I'd have stuttered and shuddered, would've been unable to proceed, but it comes so naturally to press my hands into the plushness of her thighs and ravenously catch the last of the drool dregs.

Schlup, slurp.

'Mhmf.'

'Very good, honey. Very good.'

Irina pushes her fingers into my lips and flexes them about as my tongue cleans them, and it's almost disheartening to think that there's no more semen for me right now. A thought I don't have time to wrestle with in discomfort, because she almost immediately twists away from me, side-on towards Mads and the desk, and pushes me via the back of my head towards the waiting feast of viscous virility served in the prettiest and pinkest of pussies.

'Only a little bit now,' she says. 'Don't be greedy. And don't worry about whatever comes out of you when you fuck the tasty little minx, mine's always going to be stronger.'

My heart is thundering as I shuffle forwards, the movements initially ungainly from the force of her pushing. Even as I steady myself, I'm left somewhat shuddery, the rushing excitement leaving me less composed than I'd like to be for what awaits. It's hard to focus on the task of eating the creamy coochie ahead of me when, at the same time, my body is raring to fuck.

I manage to get my hands on Maddie's inner thighs, sinking my fingertips into the cushioning and faintly sticky warmth of her luscious legs. The blonde lifts her head enough to meet me with a smile, looking absolutely dumbstruck by the state of things. My presence, as it does with Irina herself, clearly enhances Mads's own enjoyment. It's weirdly satisfying, to think I can have so powerful an effect on the both of them, even if my purpose here is ultimately to submit, to serve, to obey.

'Eat up, Theo,' Maddie says, teeth on the verge of chewing her lower lip. 'I want to--mhm--feel your mouth down there. Cleaning me up a bit.'

The overwhelming sensuality oozing from her cum-filled snatch provokes lurid salivation, leaves me craving cock and cunt both. As I dip forwards Mummy gentle comes up behind me, applying a hand to the back of my head, aiding me along.

'There you go, honey. That's my good, obedient boy.'

Irina tickles the back of my scalp with her long nails, keeping a loose hold of me as I press my lips to the marvellous mess between the pretty blonde's spread thighs. I suck in naughty breath after naughty breath, intoxicated by their potent perversion, wetting my lips in anticipation of that final and phenomenal moment of contact.

Mwah, smooch, schlep, slurp.

The first two kisses are utterly filthy things, my mouth rewarded for its affection with a carnal coating of stickiness and nostril-widening potency. There's so much jism that it's all but impossible to actually make contact with Mads's pussy lips beneath the muck, at least at the point that needs the most cleaning. Her pretty pink pearl is above the sea of leaking ejaculate, the twitching uppermost region of her lovely lower lips promptly descending into a banquet of baby-making thickness.

I begin around there, just below her clit, planting another kiss that leads to a mouthful of Irina's cum. The stuff is warmer than that which I sucked out from her dick and greatly so compared to that which she scoop off my face, kept hot by the heat of the blonde slut's womanhood. It sticks to my lips, coats my tongue, forms gooey strings between my teeth and the tops and bottom of my mouth, but I hungrily suck it up and savour every moment of its tantalising taste.

'Mhm. Mumph.'

It's degrading and divine, to be doing this. Maddie's thighs shiver against my touch, and our boss strokes the back of my head, playing with me, treating me as the plaything I feel like. I swish my tongue left and right, scooping up spooge with my efforts, swallowing it after a few moments of swishing about behind my lips.

Mummy chuckles softly, charmingly, and prods at the back of my neck. 'Such a lucky boy you are, honey. Ever so lucky. Aren't I just the perfect boss? Aren't I ever so nice to you, letting you enjoy yourself like this?'

She can't see my eyes, and the wetness to them. Not for sadness, but for the intensity of feeling. The makings of tears, a result of how overwhelmed I am right now. I can just about meet Maddie's blue gaze when she makes an effort to look at me, but for the most part she's happy to relax back against the desktop and tremble, shiver, anticipating the moment when my tongue pierces through the coating of cream and comes into contact with her well-fucked and doubtless super-sensitive coochie.

Slup, schleck, schlup, smooch.

'So dirty,' Irina says, stroking the back of my head. 'To think how bold and resilient you were, not so long ago. Refusing me, certain that you'd succeed in rejecting me. This is better, isn't it? This is so much more fun.'

Vulgar as her commentary is, intended to tease and torment, it only quickens my pace. Irina's virile thickness so readily comes away from the outer folds of the younger woman's pussy, first glazing my lips and then filling my mouth. Its flavour is eruptive, salty, tangy, the sweeter aspects of the blonde's body completely lost beneath the dick-released dominance of the Amazonian futanari.

I'd stop and stare in amazement, if only I had that kind of self-control. That she shot so much, that she was so desperate to breed Mads, is a cock-aching feat. Another reminder that, no matter my feelings to the contrary, the dominant dickgirl is a practically superhuman specimen.

Such dirtiness it reveals in me, that my head immediately goes to such filthily fantastic places as to imagine the legion of sperm cells swimming through the gooiness. It makes the whole act so much more visceral, to associate the warm stickiness that rolls down my throat with the beautiful body of my dusky-skinned boss. To be tasting her in the most intimate sense, to be submitting to her in the most total of ways, to be absorbing into my body this sexual substance that I cannot produce anything like an equal of.

'Aahn! That's the spot.'

Slurp, schlup, slurp-schleck, slurp.

My tastebuds must punch through the coating of cum, though I barely notice the velvet fire of the pretty blonde's pussy lips. It's not a huge change, silky squishiness leading to more of the same, for even the delicate folds of her cunt shift about beneath the questing motions of my seed-seeking tongue.

Mads strains and quakes and her momentary contractions, some potentiation of the after-effects of her climax, force out a sizeable splatter of fresh, coochie-claimed semen. It comes out with just enough momentum, and at such an angle relative to my hungrily positioned body, that the mixture of womanly fluids and thick futanari spooge splashes out at my collar and slimily stains the front of my shirt. Not, of course, that it causes me to stop.

'Such a good boy. You really were born for this, honey. To clean up the heavy messes I'm so often going to leave inside Maddie's holes.' She chuckles, carnal and cruel. 'Born to consume my sperm, more to the point.'

Her words produce only an enflamed sense of attraction towards this whole sordid scene. They quicken my pace, that horny hunger unrelenting in its capacity to drive me onwards, to gulp down tongueful after tongueful of Irina's moreish spooge. Moment by moment, I make clean the exterior of the cute coochie ahead of me. Moment by moment what was caked in white becomes instead glistening with a thin veneer of spit.

I don't have it in me, lost in the haze, to pause and consider my work. It's enough to note that the opening itself, all but hidden between those pretty pink lips, is still completely packed with jism. It's so dense there, barely seeming to leak or shift, practically a plug of opaque whiteness sitting snugly in her fertile hole.

Slurp-schlup, schleck, schlick, slurp.

I work around that creamy sanctum. More and more, my efforts induce spasms through Maddie's body, her lower lips tightening and loosening -- yet greedily holding onto as much of Irina's load as they can -- while her spread legs quiver and quake. Even with the potent taste of dick milk reduced in volume, where my tongue retreads washed areas, it's still difficult to catch a hint of anything except the salty tangy dominance of our boss's exceptional virility.

'Just a little more, now,' Irina says, tickling me behind an ear. 'I'm sure a teaspoon of me will do the job nicely, but we don't want to tempt fate, do we?'

Mads gently shakes her head, eyelids a flutter, blonde curls shivering about her reddened face. As if the question was directed at her, because her orgasm-addled brain likely doesn't consider me to be anything more than a dutiful tongue keeping her pussy happily tended to. A state of being that, horny as I am, depraved as I've become, I don't for a moment find bothersome.

'Mhm. Mhmf.'

I inch the tip of my tongue that much closer to the ultimate prize, that congealed cum that's not meant for me. Across the outer lips, dipping into the inner ones, still tasting only Mummy's magnificence, making clear that even Maddie is, in truth, little more than a cocksleeve here. Both of us united in that aspect, made one by our relative roles in tending to our boss's sexual needs.

It's an abstraction, this whole act, on my end. It's not really about Mads. If anything, perhaps, we each fail to see one another, only seeing Irina Blackwell. I'm doing this for her, after all. And Maddie, as per her shaking of the head, is of the same mind. Two wretched little perverts reduced to caricatures of who they used to be, each once certain that it would be impossible to fall for the wiles of the futanari, and each nonetheless having succumbed.

'There.' Mummy jabs at the top of my shoulders, at the bones at the base of my neck. 'All nice and ready. Any more, and it won't be quite so fun. Up you come, honey. I give you permission to use Maddie's tight little pussy. Though it might feel just a little less tight than you're used to, going in right after I've had my way with it.'

My legs are shaky as I attempt to stand, not helped by the coaxing curling-uncurling of Irina's finger against my neck. Strange, to do this. Strange, that even as I get to my feet, cock throbbing behind my trousers, raring to go, my head is tilted towards pleasing Mummy and completely disinterested in the possibility of enjoying myself.

Maddie looks at me through faintly misted eyes, happy as can be, almost certainly on some level considering the same depraved thoughts I am. The same realisation, perhaps, that we're simply two sides of the same coin, doing this thing not for ourselves but for the woman who broke us? I don't have it in me to ask. Barely have it in me to speak.

'Let me get that for you,' Mummy says, coming up behind me. Her chest presses against the back of my head, engulfing my neck and the tops of my shoulders. She reaches around my waist with both hands, bringing her long fingers together at the buckle of my belt, moving with treacle slowness. 'Such a cute sight. Did I do this to you?'

Irina gently taps at the shape in my trousers, a perfectly decent cock in any other circumstances. I doubt anyone else in the world is quite so monstrously endowed as my boss, after all.

It provokes the most intense manner of tremor through me, as she brings that pointed nail down time and again upon the tent in my slacks. Rubs gently up and down the length of it, ticklish and teasing, bringing emphasis to what can only be some devilish comparison between myself and her.

'How does it feel to be so much smaller than I am?' Irina practically whispers it, lips low against my scalp. She effortlessly unbuckles my belt, pops the button at the top of my trousers, begins unzipping my fly. 'You know as well as I do who rules who, here. Don't you, honey?'

Mwah.

Her kiss is like lightning, cascading outwards from the point of contact. My dick strains in my trousers, against my boxers, and the rush of the room's air against my bare flesh as Mummy pulls me free provokes a momentary weakness of the knees. She brushes the backs of her nails against my pole, causing it to strain and swell against even so unaffectionate an approach.

'Will I even f-eel it?' Maddie says. Her words are like ice, dripping down my back.

She's never, ever, made such a comment before. There's a passing evil in her eyes, and I know her well enough to realise that she's not being at all genuine, but it's nonetheless incredibly painful. And yet...

It turns me on.

'I...'

'Get it in her,' Mummy says, lifting her hips, slowly grinding against me. Her cock is hard again, throbbing powerfully, any refractory period an irrelevance in the world of such a fearsome futanari. 'You don't have to worry about such silly things. Your role is to make me happy, honey. And that, right now, means getting your cute cock inside of her naughty little hole.'

My dominant boss softly leans into me, her breasts so heavy and hot, her dick running up beneath my shirt, along the dip of my spine. Its helmet is huge, plump, at once spongy and solid, and drools constantly despite having so recently shot such a profoundly productive load. This...is this really going where I think it is?

'Y-es, Mummy. I...I will.'

The words come out so meek, but not for fear or shame. I squeeze Maddie's thighs, push my fingers into the feminine curve of them, relishing the plushness. Trying to ground myself, because unless I'm being toyed with, we're going back to basics. Well. Basics, and being inside of that cum-filled coochie.

I move a little myself, inching forwards, pushing the tip of my dick towards Mads. Towards that opening between her thighs, all but clean now, glistening a little. Puffy outer lips and silky pink inner ones, and then at the core of the pretty vulva is that plug of premium-grade semen. Some mad, pathetic, perverse part of myself considers the opportunity something of an honour, to baste my own penis in the product of a far superior one. That ever-weaker shard of self-respect protests, naturally, but it's so mewling a voice that it has no power now.

'Ugh.'

It's impossible not to moan softly, as my helmet brushes against the top of her cunt. Velvet squishiness, stickiness, and the allure of anticipation itself. I tilt my hips a little, angling my cock towards the creamy hole, and fight back the intense urge to hesitate. To hesitate only to lose myself in the possibility of pleasure, and not the actuality of it.

Schluck-schgluck, schlick-schgluck.

But I somehow manage to persevere, to push my bell-end into that plug of jism. It practically sheathes my cock with its thickness, coating the tip and then the length which follows as the combination of my own thrusting and Mummy's presence drives me into the pink-and-white paradise.

'Ughf. Fuck.'

Some of the load squirts out, though it's so gooey that it's closer to a dribble than an actual expulsion. At the culmination of my second thrust I end up completely hilted inside of Mads, and somehow the relative lack of tightness is more enjoyable than my past encounters with her squeezing love-hole have ever been.

Before I can even register myself doing it I've got my hands on her hips, and it comes so naturally to thrust with reckless abandon into the spooge-stuffed coochie that's at once familiar and foreign. Stretched, by Irina's fat dick. A completely new experience as a result, and ever so easy to enjoy, all the more so for the way I churn up that thick creamy gunk and completely slather my length with the stuff, effortless, easy. It rides up my inches all the way to the base, smearing me in seed that's not my own, adding some dirty distinction between the sensitive skin of my cock and the velvet fire of her the blonde's pussy.

'Good boy,' Mummy says, sounding slightly more distant behind me. 'You enjoy yourself, honey. Just like that. Just how you want to.'

Schlick-schgluck, schluck-schgleck, schlurck-schgluck.

'Mhmf. Mhm.'

'Ughn. Guh.'

Even Maddie moans, though I'm not sure it's entirely due to my presence. The sound of penetration is sloppier than I've ever heard it, absolutely vulgar, messy as can be. A cock, stirring its way through such a sea of semen, working into and out of a hole that would otherwise be tight. Sloppy on the ear, raucous as it echoes back from the walls, gooey and glorious and profoundly dirty.

The sound of frantic mating, completely pointless. There's so much spooge inside of Mads, and it's so much thicker than anything I could ever produce. The product of an Amazonian futanari, a borderline-superhuman goddess in mortal form. Irina, cruel and cunning yet ever so beautiful, ever so perfect.

Even in this, I'm acting for Mummy. Even in this state of being, that should be nothing less than joyous for me, I'm thinking about her. Maddie's face, cheeks flush and eyes shut as she rests back against the desk, feigning disinterest -- her smirk, her twitching eyelids, giving away the game -- is completely irrelevant to me. All those times I've looked upon it with importance, but not today. Right now, all I want is a mirror, to look at the woman behind me. To make sure that I'm doing a good job, and--

'Argh!'

My back becomes a stiffened curve, the entirety of my body feeling petrified as if I've somehow looked into the eyes of a gorgon. All from a single moment of contact, all from the pressing of a particularly proud organ against my butt cheeks. Not even the hole itself!

'Let it happen,' Mummy says, taking hold of my hips from behind. 'This is a reward, remember? For being such a good boy.'

She acts with a gentleness Maddie didn't get, in slowly pushing her bell-end into my crack. I do my best to maintain my thrusts but the paralysis is near-total, her intruding cock dominating me with complete and magnificent effortlessness.

Mads glances up at me, examines my face, and her blush deepens. She glances to the right, a little upwards, doubtless at the face of our Mummy. Were I not so aroused, were I not so broken of mind and tense of body, I might grin at the faint dejection in the blonde's face. That she, for all her cheekiness of comment, now finds herself in the position I was not long before. Comparing herself to me, as I did to her. Comparing, as well, Irina's appetites for each of us.

I wince as Irina presses into me, the largeness of her massive cockhead all the more intimidating for the fact that I am, by all accounts, without lube. We're relying now solely on the juices that coat the futanari's dick, relying on my spit and that which oozes out of its proudly opulent tip in such quantities. Relying, as well, on my own experience with this side of things. Or in a sense, lack thereof, given how much time she spends in my mouth as opposed to my arse.

'Ughn. Mummy.'

'Aahn. So tight. If you keep up your current rate of sluttiness, honey, Mummy will have to treat this naughty little hole much more often.'