She's the Boss Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Irina runs her hands from my hips up beneath my shirt, stroking the sides of my body as she continues to steadily push into me. Paralysed as I am by the discomfort and the delight, Maddie is left with me throbbing away in her cum-filled coochie, but where I'd expected to find boredom to fit her prior comment I instead find her chewing on her bottom lip and staring at the woman behind me, the woman who owns the both of us.

'F-uck,' the blonde says, bringing a curled finger to her lips. 'This is so hot.'

Mummy chuckles, warm and wicked. 'You're telling me, honey. Mhm.'

The dominant dickgirl seizes the sides of my chest and tightens up her hips, fingers faintly pressing into my skin, my ribs. Her mammoth helmet finally slips between my buns, passes my sphincter, and leaves me gritting my teeth so hard I'm passingly wary that they'll shatter.

Schplup-plup, schplup-plup, schplup-plup.

She begins, without a moment's delay, the process of fucking my raw arsehole.

'Oh, God,' I say, grunting, moaning, head dipping forwards. 'Ugh. F-uck. Fuck.'

The reverse sensation of tightness is worlds beyond anything Mads can offer me, even at her best. It's as if someone has inserted a log of throbbing power into my most sensitive hole, filling all dimensions of that dark and dirty place with something that knows its way around without needing to stop for even a moment to catch its bearings.

Mummy's massive bell-end leads the charge, bringing behind it inch after inch of prostate-pleasing perfection. The lurid sound of flesh slapping on flesh, the parting and closing of my butt cheeks, and the quickening of Irina's breathing close behind me, altogether leave my knees shuddering and my world a marvellous mess.

'Keep sucking my cock,' she says, breathy and brutal, 'and I'll do this sometimes. Keep worshipping me, you--ughn--sexy little slut, and I'll show my appreciation.' Mwah. She kisses the top of my head, leaning close, practically hugging our bodies together -- all but our hips, which she angles backwards, reducing the distance with every forceful thrust. 'You've got a real cock inside you, honey. A real cock, that's going to shoot real sperm into this dick-worshipping body of yours. So long as you keep dropping to your knees and praying to me, your goddess, then I'll be happy to let you pretend to be Mads, from time to time!'

Schplup-plup-thwap, schplup-plup-thwup, schplup-plup-thwap.

She ploughs me, rails me, without a moment's restraint or reluctance. All that initial gentleness is gone, thrown to the wind, replaced by an excessiveness that pairs so perversely with the raw dimensions of her endowment. A cock so big that it could barely move and yet hit all the right spots, and yet Mummy uses it in such a fashion that those sensitive spots are completely and utterly battered with inch after swollen inch of titanic throbbing tremendousness.

'Ughn. Guh.'

'Harder, Mummy,' Mads says. 'Fuck him harder!'

God, it's a good thing Irina doesn't seem to be listening to her. The way it stands, I'm forced to dig my fingers into the blonde's thighs -- much to her apparent glee -- for any chance of remaining upright. Or at least, upright without being impaled upon the futanari's fat cock as if I were the meat on a kebab held aloft.

The constant smacking of Mummy's hips against my backside rings out through my office, and the grinding grunt of the poor desk as it struggles not to collapse beneath our collective momentum is louder than ever. Bit by bit, I find myself thrusting into Maddie again, but not for any effort on my part. In some profoundly perverse sense I'm reduced to something like a dildo, pushed forwards and pulled back only in accordance with Mummy's swinging hips.

Schlick-schgluck-thwup, schluck-schgleck-thwap, schlurck-schgluck-thwup.

Schplup-plup-thwap, schplup-plup-thwup, schplup-plup-thwap.

I'm balls-deep in the blonde now, nuts smashing against the molten majesty of her creamy cunt. Irina clearly doesn't care all that much at this stage, given how forceful her thrusting is, and how much of her semen spurts out of Maddie's pussy with every moment that passes.

'Good boy,' Irina says, a lilt of laughter colouring her lustful words. 'Take that dick. Cum all you like. Succumb to--mhm--your better.'

As is so often the case, it's harder than ever to deny that aspect of her, here and now. I grit my teeth and purse my lips and fight, tooth and nail, to hold on...but my insides are a whirlwind of overstimulation. Before long, I'm going to be erupting, and I might as well be doing so in open air. So unimportant to my pleasure, right now, is Maddie's body.

All my brain can register, in this state of utter filth, is that I'm some pincushion for cock. Some hole, to be used, to be moulded to the shape of my big-dicked boss. Nothing else makes sense, nothing else matters. How could it, after all? All that she says, all of those mean-spirited pronouncements as to my inferiority...so many parts of me want them to be true. Demand that they be true.

So long as I am weaker than her, lesser than her, I can enjoy this. Can be part of this. Wrong as it is, nowhere, nobody, offers me more sexual satisfaction than Irina-fucking-Blackwell.

Schlick-schgluck-thwup, schluck-schgleck-thwap, schlurck-schgluck-thwup.

Schplup-plup-thwap, schplup-plup-thwup, schplup-plup-thwap.

'Ugh. Argh.'

It's too much. All too much. The combination of the abject dirtiness seething across my thoughts, and the profoundly pleasurable power of Mummy's thrusting. Her dick, so huge, so fat, fills me out without gaps, without any hint of relenting. She's mounting me, riding me, asserting our relative places in this world.

The climax that surges up from the depths, swirls through my shaft, explodes into Maddie's insides, is a thing of unequalled force. It's been so long, since I've felt this. Far too long. Not even a drip-feed, but a complete denial, only for her to unleash this upon me.

It forces my eyes shut, has my balls ripple as they pump out every last one of my little white soldiers. Pump out my sperm, right into Mads, and to what end? She's already full to bursting with the dominant dickgirl's jism, already pregnant no doubt. Some paltry offering, to make mockery of myself, and to think in such a way has me clench tighter, has my back arch, has the world become a writhing cataclysm of lustfulness.

'Good boy,' Irina says. 'Good, slutty, sexy boy.'

Schplup-plup-thwap, schplup-plup-thwup, schplup-plup-thwap.

She fondles my chest, continues to fuck me, but holds me all but hilted inside of Maddie. The blonde looks completely taken with things, aswirl with lust. I'm not going to be able to make her cum -- a key part of this has been, clearly, to highlight my deficiencies compared to Irina -- but it doesn't seem like she cares anymore. The glee of witnessing my collapse, my capitulation, is more than enough. An orgasm for the mind, if not the body.

Because that's what this is, isn't it? More and more, she's corrupted me, twisted me out of shape. More and more, my brain ceases to work with anything akin to pride, to self-respect. These thoughts constantly slip in, always have the final word.

I'm not as good as she is. 'Ughn.' Even just thinking it, I groan. I'm not as good as Irina Blackwell, and...and I never will be. 'Guh.'

Where's that self-loving voice, now? That voice of rebellion? Drowned. Drowned in the better sperm of a better cock and a better animal. I can't bring myself to open my eyes, to look at Maddie, to look at the world. All that matters is Mummy, pumping away into me, her huge testicles slapping against my smaller ones, her massive manhood some imperial thing, laying claim to its lands in the most primal fashion.

Schplup-plup-thwap, schplup-plup-thwup, schplup-plup-thwap.

It rings in my ears, all that sordidness. A song of the most salacious breed, rich and sonorous, so welcome. Accompanied by the fire of her penis, the heaviness of her balls, the constant weight of her body pressing down against my own. The orgasm transcends anything that my dick alone could give me, seems to flow outward from my rear and engulf the entirety of existence in the most exultant flavour of ecstasy.

I buckle forwards, hands slipping from Maddie's thighs, finding firmer support on the desktop. At last I manage to look at the blonde, but she's looking past me, as if I'm not even here. Irina continues to thrust, ramming away, paying no notice to the fact that I've crumbled beneath the force of her fucking.

'Take that cock, you sexy little slut,' she says, drawing her hands back to my hips, gripping tightly. 'Ugh. Little bitch-boy. My perfect little pet.'

I'm not sure where one climax begins, and another ends. My hands slip and shudder as they grip at the table, the wood solid but my strength thoroughly fucked out of me. I'm practically drooling, all of my senses ruined in favour of that tactile awareness between my buttocks, that overwhelming opulence resulting from the untameable vigour of the virile dickgirl's unrelenting skewering of my sensitive sphincter.

'Fuck him, Mummy,' Mads says. 'Destroy his arse.'

It's the most she does to register my presence. I glance at her, and she smiles, warmer than before, caught up in the lust of the act. Perfectly happy with, and completely unfazed by, the fact that I'm constantly cumming inside of her. She must feel it, but has this perfect poker-face, all genuine interest diverted to the futanari, side-stepping me completely.

Schplup-plup-thwap, schplup-plup-thwup, schplup-plup-thwap.

'I will, honey,' Irina says. 'Ughn. I will. He's a lucky, lucky boy. Aren't you, Theo?'

'Y-es,' I manage to say, practically spitting the word. 'Y-es, Mummy. Argh.'

It amazes me, to no end, that she's able to keep this up. I've cum at least twice, maybe even three times, but Irina? Irina keeps going. Her stamina is fearsome, her force of will unrelenting. I'd know, if she'd cum. I will definitely know, when the moment arrives, because of the excessive productivity of those big balls which slap so roughly and dominantly against my own.

But it's clearer than ever why she likes to have things done differently, why she likes to be serviced and not have to fuck. This...this is so much energy. It can't be that she's not attracted to me, can't be that I'm not tight -- only she has ever been in there! -- but for as much as her dick throbs forcibly, it seems to do so with the utmost control.

If this is going to be introduced as a reward, then...then I'm going to become the cocksucker she wants. I'll have to be. This is...this is better than pussy, even my memories of Maddie at her tightest. To be fucked like a dog in heat, arse-up and with her taking me so ferociously from behind, is better than any sex I've ever had. I can even -- I'd be wide-eyed, if not for the fluttering of my eyelids, wracked with pleasure as I am -- recall that initial encounter, where she actually rode me. Even that, being inside of so perfect a womanly form, doesn't come close to this.

It's as if my brain is wired in such a fashion that the peak of my sexual life can only be this, can only be achieved when Irina is hanging out the back of me. With every piston stroke of her powerful hips, delivering a multitude of thick and swollen inches into the depths of my bowels, the pieces seem to lock firmer into place, superglued into a shape that not so long ago I would've dreaded accepting.

Schplup-plup-thwap, schplup-plup-thwup, schplup-plup-thwap.

Yet now, as her beefy balls batter my backside, as her dick seems to dominate every inch of the deepest and dirtiest of my holes, all I can do is crave the impressive release of her sperm into my body. I can't quite believe how far I've fallen that some large part of me wishes she would ejaculate into my mouth instead, that I can see the glee on her face as I swirl the thick virility around with my tongue and taste that most intimate and illicit of substances, but the satisfaction of being ridden like this more than makes up for it, so long as her load ends up inside of me all the same.

I clench tight around her, as best I can, some clarity regained in the post-orgasmic bliss. A neurochemical nightmare of the finest kind, a surge of so many feel-good chemicals, but in their wake, even as my body remains a shuddering shivering mess of itself, I know just what I need to do.

'Oh, honey,' Mummy says, her breathing momentarily stuttering. Her heavy breasts jiggle against my back, a few thin layers of clothing separating me from their unreal magnificence. 'You really must--mhm--want that cum.'

'G-ive it to me,' I say, tasting the air, wetting my lips. 'Pl-ease, Mummy. Shoot your--ughn--strong genes in my slutty--guh--bum.'

She doesn't slow, doesn't have to.

Schplup-plup-thwap, schplup-plup-thwup, schplup-plup-thwap.

It makes it all the more amazing that she manages to get an arm around my throat, catching me in the crook of an elbow as Maddie looks on, eyes wide. The blonde at last can't hold back, can't enjoy my presence alone, and shoves a hand down to tend to her clit, though its slick flicking is all but silent against the loudness of Irina drilling into me.

'I bet you wish you were a girl, don't you? I bet you wish I could put a baby in you, you dirty little whore of a boy.'

I don't, don't dare want that, but I know why she's said it. I know, as well, that I want the mechanics, if not the biology. I know, as well -- and have fallen far enough to own that fact -- just how to speak back to her, to coax the cum out of her dick through the erogenous zones of that maddeningly dangerous mind.

'You know I--ughn--do, Mummy. I'm just a--gruh--slut for you. A hole for you to dump your amazingly po-tent seed into.'

'Oh, Theo.' Mwah. Smooch. She kisses the top of my head, ravenous as can be. 'You're such a good boy, pushing all my buttons like that.' Irina laughs, vicious, victorious. 'Do you love me, honey? Do you love what I've--ugh--turned you into? Just tell me the truth, and I'll creampie you. Just tell me the truth, and I'll shoot a sea of--argh--your favourite superior sperm into that naughty backside.'

Love is...love is meant to be beautiful, isn't it? It's a strangely sobering thought. Love is meant to be fair, and noble, and true, and...I'm not sure I'll ever be capable of that kind of thing. Not now. Not after all of this. Not when all I can think about is her dick, her balls, her body. Her...her satisfaction. I want that, don't I? I want to please. To please this woman who has reduced me to a shell of myself.

Schplup-plup-thwap, schplup-plup-thwup, schplup-plup-thwap.

Irina leans in closer, nuzzles the top of my head. Still thrusting, still fucking. 'Well, honey? What do you say?'

'I...don't know yet,' I say, quickly. 'B-ut I don't ever want to go back. I...I want to learn to love you, Irina. I want to...want to belong to you. To be your property. It's...it's the only way I can ever see myself being--ughn!'

Schplup-plup-THWAP.

She hilts herself into me, before I can even finish. 'Oh, God. Honey. Ughn. Argh.' The woman almost sounds like a beast, for a moment, sultry and yet fearsome. Her lock on my neck tightens and that other hand, pressing down against my left hip, digs its nails into my flesh and yet the pain is minuscule compared to the eruption within me. 'Yes, Theo. Be mine. Be mine. I want to--gruh--ughn--own you.'

'Mhmf. Fuck, you two are so h-ot.'

Maddie moans, whines, shudders right as the immense first rope of semen splatters the inside of my rear. I'm wide-eyed, amazed, both at my words and the sheer enormity of her orgasm. Her load comes out in dense strings, so forceful in their projection that each one is like an impact inside me, the density incredible, the volume vulgar. So fucking virile, so fucking potent, so fucking perfect.

Have I said too much? It all came out in an instant, seemed so natural. I don't know. That's the truth, not a lie. It felt terrifying to say, in the moment. That I might not experience this, bliss, as her tremendous glans clings to the walls of my insides and spits, spurts, shoots, drenching me with the impossible quantity of dominant dickgirl seed that Mummy's body so effortlessly unleashes.

I shudder, orgasming, or perhaps not. Shudder, most of all, from the power of what I said, still lingering in my ears. Mwah, smack. That Irina kisses my head as she does suggests that those words must've been spoken honestly, for she would otherwise be displeased. I...is that really how I feel, deep within me? That I want to be an object, for her? To be a possession?

As Mads continues to climax, strumming away at her pretty pink pearl, and Mummy continues to dump a mammoth quantity of potent pride into my arsehole, I'm left with the lingering awareness that yes, on some level I do feel this way.

That deep within me, there's a truly incorrigible whore, though I can't tell if he was always there. Presumably, he must've been, but...it doesn't matter now.

'Ughn. God, yes, Theo. Mine. Mine. M-ine.'

Irina at most gyrates, presses against me without actually thrusting. Her enormous balls rise and fall, engulf my own, seem to ripple and shift as their contents continue to splatter my innards with increasingly smaller squirts of genetic material. Her words are like molten obsession, some stinging sweetness. Power given, and her mind has leapt at the chance to have me like this.

All I can do is stare forwards, stare into some inner void, captivated and concerned. The post-ecstatic clarity brings with it no shelter from the storm, no sense of right or wrong. There's only lust, only desire, only hunger and want and the looming possibility that it's all just a matter of perspective. That in truth, degradation and devotion are one and the same. That at my core, I can either fear this part of myself, or love it.

'Mhm. Mine. Oh, yes, honey. Ugh.'

She moans right up until the last spurt, leaving me completely loaded with her thick, sticky heat. It seems to slosh about back there, lining the walls at every angle, complete ownership over my rear. A male hole, a surrogate cunt, and she's made very good use of it.

'Aah. F-uck.'

Mads keeps stroking away, rabid almost, uncontrolled. She rests back against the desk now, eyes shut, the image in her head more than enough. Flick-flick. Stroke-stroke. I'd find her beautiful, find her arousing, but I am so thoroughly spent.

Mwah. Irina kisses the top of my head again and, her hold softens. 'We'll get there,' she says, massaging my sides as she draws back her hands, straightens her torso. 'We'll make you love me, Theo. We'll be such a happy family.'

I'm surprised she can talk so clearly, more so that she's able to pull herself out of me and step away without sounding the least bit unstable on her feet. My sphincter instinctually tightens, holding her release within me, some indelible mark of her victory.

'K-ay.' It's all I can manage, paired with a faint nod. I glance back at her and find my boss fairly hurriedly neatening herself up, seeming to effortlessly mask any hint of her dishevelment. A perfect exterior, wielded like a weapon. 'M-ummy?'

Irina smiles at me, licking her full, fantastic lips. 'I've a meeting, honey. I'll be in touch. You...take the day off. Both of you. You've earned it.' She clicks her tongue against her teeth, and nods towards Maddie. 'Clean Theo's bum up for him, Mads. It's only fair.'

The blonde only manages a nod, curls bobbing, no words leaving her lust-savaged lips. My focus returns to the dusky-skinned dickgirl, the authoritative Amazoness, to watch as she slips her heels on and finishes with her blouse buttons. With a roll of her shoulders it's as if she's never been here at all, instantly regaining a state of mindful calm.

Irina gives casts me a wink and a smile, and goes to leave our office, a skip in her step. She stops in the doorway, and eyes the ravaged desk for a moment. 'I'll replace that, honey. Don't you worry. You might have to smell the memories for a few days, mind you. See you later.'