She's Thinking of Him

Story Info
Clit, pussy, and ass play with toys while fantasizing.
1.2k words
4.21
13.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was laying on the couch, watching tv when she started feeling the familiar sensation in her clit. The tingling, which made her start thinking about him. The more she thought about him, the more the tingling sensation she felt. Soon, she wasn't even paying attention to the tv, but, rather, laying there and thinking about him kissing her, teasing her, rubbing her clit, and sliding his cock in her tight, wet pussy.

She got up and walked into the bedroom and slid off her shorts and panties. She laid in bed and turned on the vibrator, putting it directly on her clit. She loved when he played with her nipples, so while the vibrator was on her clit, she rubbed them through her shirt. The shirt added more friction and she could feel the pulsing from rubbing her nipples all the way in her clit. She kept thinking about him rubbing her nipples slowly, and since he wasn't there, she had to settle for just thinking about it.

As the vibrator rubbed against her clit and she rubbed her nipples, she started thinking about him. How he would be standing over her, watching her play with her vibrator, while he rubbed his cock. She liked thinking about that; she thought it was hot. She started thinking about how he jacks off thinking about her and she felt her clit get more sensitive. She moved the vibrator around on her clit, and could feel herself getting more worked up. It felt so good, and all she wanted was his hands on her. She wanted him next to her, with his fingers rubbing on her clit. He had a smirk on his face when he did that, and she liked seeing that. She thought about how the last time they had sex, she had a rubber cock in her ass and was rubbing her clit with the vibrator and he stood over her, rubbing his hard cock. She started thinking about having a rubber cock in her ass again. He really liked playing with her ass, and she liked how turned on he got while doing that. She liked the feeling of the rubber cock in her ass while he fucked her, and lately, she enjoyed putting a toy in her ass while she played with herself, even when he wasn't around. She started getting more and more turned on while thinking about sticking the small rubber cock in her ass and continuing to rub her clit with the vibrator.

Just thinking about it made her get closer to cumming, but she didn't let herself. She got the small rubber cock, and rubbed it with lube. She sat up on her knees and started to slide the rubber cock in her ass. She had to remind herself to relax, and slid it in slowly, so that it didn't hurt. She wished he could see her doing this, because she knows he would really like watching it. He liked watching her, and she liked knowing he was watching her. Once it slid in her ass, she laid down and began rubbing her clit with the vibrator again. She thought about him standing over her, watching her, and looking at the rubber cock in her ass, looking at her wet pussy, and the vibrator rubbing against her clit. She thought about his thick cock and how she wanted it in her tight, wet pussy.

She wanted him there, watching her. Watching her make herself cum. She felt the tightness in her abdomen and new she was close to cumming. She rubbed her clit harder and she started to moan. She felt her pussy start to get tight. It felt amazing with the rubber cock in her ass, and she started rubbing her clit harder. She rubbed the vibrator side to side. She moaned louder and her pussy got tighter as her clit felt like it was about to explode. But she pulled the vibrator off so she didn't cum. It was hard to do that close to orgasm, but she liked the tease. He did it when he played with her clit, and she liked the feeling. She liked the feeling of him bringing her to the brink of orgasm and then stopping, only to start again a few seconds later.

The rubber cock was still in her ass, and she put the vibrator back on her clit. She knew that it wouldn't take much to get her to cum this time. She thought about how if he was there, she would climb on top and his cock would slide into her pussy while the rubber cock was in her ass. She liked the full feeling of the rubber cock in her ass and his cock in her pussy. While she was thinking about riding his cock, she slid the vibrator in her pussy. It was wet and she wished he could slide his finger in her pussy to feel how wet he made her. She slid the vibrator in and out, the rubber cock still in her ass. She started sliding it in and out faster. She felt the tightness in her pussy, and started to moan.

She felt her pussy tighten and the energy rush through her pussy as she came while fucking herself with the vibrator and the rubber cock in her ass. She moved the vibrator, which was dripping in her pussy juice, to her clit again, and started rubbing. It was wet and slippery now. She rubbed her clit side to side. Her ass felt like it was getting tighter, and she felt the tightness in her abdomen again. She knew she wanted to cum. She wanted to feel the strong orgasm that she had been building. She wished he was there to see her cum, and that made her want to cum even more. She thought about him on top of her now, sliding his cock in and out of her pussy, with the rubber cock still in her ass. She thought about him looking at her, making eye contact while he slides his cock in and out of her pussy.

She rubbed her clit with the vibrator, harder and harder. She started moaning. All she could think about was him cumming in her pussy. She rubbed the vibrator, harder and harder. She said out loud to herself "cum in me," as she rubbed her clit. Her pussy got tight and she felt the sensation hit her clit. She was about to cum. She felt her ass tighten around the rubber cock, her pussy tighten, and the explosive feeling coming through her clit. She said "cum in me," again, thinking about him moaning as he cums deep in her. Her clit exploded with energy that she felt all the way through to her toes. It felt like all her muscles were contracting and exploding at the same time. She laid there for a few minutes; it took a few minutes for everything to slow down, her breathing to return to normal, and for her pussy muscles to stop contracting.

She slid the rubber cock out of her ass, and laid there for a few more minutes. She had a good strong orgasm, but the ones he gave her were always better. She was excited to tell him about what she did, so that he could jack off while thinking what she did.