Shibari

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't have time to feel relieved that he was giving me a tiny bit of privacy before Jessica slowly pulled my zipper down. "Oh please can I blow you? I want this hardness in my mouth! Please let me lick you and suck you and even swallow your cum!"

"Oh God!" I gasped out as once again, I nearly orgasmed before she even truly touched me.

"Give her clear commands," the other woman suggested helpfully. "It doesn't even matter what, but the more you make her beg for it, the more into it she'll get."

I snorted a scoff. "What can I possibly say?! I'm going to burst if she so much as breathes on me!"

"So tell her to stop touching you and back off a minute," she advised.

"Oh no! Please don't tell me that! Just let me swallow it down, and then you can order me to play with and tease myself while you recover," Jessica cried out as she stared at my now exposed erection without actually touching me. She looked like it was her favorite dessert and she couldn't wait to devour it.

Feeling like it was inevitable at this point, I threw my hands up in the air. "Fuck it! Go on and blow me! And be sure to swallow every drop!" To my utter amazement, I didn't go off the exact second she covered me with her mouth. Instead, I lasted long enough for the other woman to come over and push my pants down to my ankles so that she could grope my ass.

"Do you mind?" She asked with a purr.

"Unt-uh," I mumbled even though I was a tiny bit shocked by her wiggling a finger over my hole. To no surprise, that was the last straw. I gripped Jessica's hair in one hand as I pumped her mouth full.

For the next hour, Jessica begged me to do all sorts of things -- such as spank her -- even as the unnamed woman delighted in touching me everywhere. She'd occasionally pinch my nipples or nip my chest. The biggest shock was when -- after I'd given into Jessica's pleas to put on a condom and use her ass -- the other woman took the opportunity to lick my hole a couple of times before putting a finger in there.

"Uh! Wait!" I protested, having never thought about this possibility before.

"Oh? You don't like it?" She asked.

"I... don't know. I can't think about it at the moment!" I cried out.

"Alright, I'll stop. Just try not to go off inside her so that you can do me too."

I snapped my head to look at her. "Really? But... I don't even know your name!"

"Does that really matter?" She asked with an amused expression.

"Yes!" I insisted, feeling a little bit like a slut since I was currently having sex with one virtual stranger and already negotiating the prospect of having sex with another.

"Fine, it's Hannah, and Jessica is actually one of my best friends. We often like to team up on a guy like this."

"It gives me more opportunity to beg if Hannah does her best to keep his attention away from me," Jessica explained.

"Uh... alright..." I said, thinking that having a threesome was something I'd hoped for. I'd just pictured it happening differently, with Amanda and one of her friends. I hastily shoved that line of thought away and focused on what I was doing.

Several hours later, I was so exhausted that I was on the verge of passing out. "Is it okay to sleep here?"

"Yeah," Kenneth assured me. He'd come back into the room at some point with a couple of partners of his own, so I'd had a chance to watch him and didn't feel quite so embarrassed by the fact that he'd watched me for a bit. "But if you can stay awake for just a little longer, I'll drive you home."

"Mmm..." I murmured in thought. I'd actually left my car at Starbucks and caught a ride with him here, so it would be more convenient to get a ride back to my car, but on the other hand, I really don't think I was in any condition to drive at the moment.

Hannah kissed me. She was also on the verge of passing out and sounded very drowsy. "Don't worry about it, I can give you a ride home in the morning."

Jessica giggled and slurred in her half asleep state. "More like we can both give him a ride in the morning, and then bring him home."

I raised a brow in surprise. "Again?!"

"Definitely..." both agreed in husky voices, before kissing me and snuggling up so that we could all go to sleep. This totally explained why there had been a large cushiony futon bed thing in a room that was supposed to be a classroom.

After passing out and waking up to two extremely greedy and demanding women, I felt something so unfamiliar that I had to actually think about what I was feeling. I pressed a hand to my stomach as it growled loudly.

"Hungry?" Hannah asked with a laugh.

"Is that what I'm feeling?!" I asked in astonishment, because while I had felt a little hungry in the past, I'd never felt like I was practically starving before.

"Let's head over to the bar and get something to eat before we bring you home," Hannah suggested.

"And while you eat, I can beg you to let me feed you. And then I can beg you to let me sit in your lap. And OH! I can beg you to make me meow like a cat!"

I narrowed my eyes suspiciously. "I have a feeling that if I did that, we'd be back in here in less than an hour."

"Something wrong with that?" Hannah asked with a knowing smirk.

"Uh..."

"The only problem is that he'd have to register as a member if he's going to be in here fucking for several days straight." A different woman said, startling me because I hadn't noticed her coming into the room. "And actually, if you're going to be taking the Shibari class, you might want to consider registering as a member anyway. I mean, you don't technically have to as being here during a class counts as a free pass, but then you're supposed to leave after the class ends. I have a feeling that you're going to like it here, so just go ahead and register, yeah?"

"Sure," I agreed with a tiny smile. It's not like I couldn't afford it. Plus. I'd probably need to pay Kenneth for the class he'd given me.

"Ooo! Please come here every day and let me be your right hand until your cast comes off!" Jessica begged.

"Yeah, you can tell her things like: With one hand on Hannah's tits and the other in a cast, I can't scratch my balls. Jessica, scratch my balls for me, and then lick them before swirling your tongue around the head."

"Oh God!" I blurted out, still not used to being around people who could say such things with absolutely no shame!

It didn't occur to me until we sat down in the bar, that I was still utterly naked. Just when I was going to stand up and go back for my clothes, Jessica begged to sit on my lap. I figured that since I would be covered, it would prevent me from being self conscious about my body -- even though I trained a lot and had what could be considered an in shape body, I never really liked the way I looked in a mirror.

It didn't take long for our food to arrive and as we ate, the manager went over the membership contract with me. After it was signed and our food was gone, we returned to the room to retrieve my clothes and ended up spending another two hours having sex before I finally managed to get dressed and leave the club.

"Come back tonight," Jessica begged when I opened their car door after we arrived at Starbucks.

"Okay," I agreed. "I just need to have dinner with my parents and let them know not to worry about me if I don't come home at night."

"Have fun with that," Hannah said with a laugh. They took turns kissing me before letting me go.

That night at dinner, my parents were curious about where I'd been. It wasn't unheard of for me to spend the night with Amanda, but she usually came to my house because her parents believed that kids shouldn't have sex in their parents' house, while my parents felt that it was safer all around to do it in my room than God knows where. Plus, it had only been a couple of weeks since we broke up.

I decided to be completely honest... within reason. "I found a club full of interesting people with different hobbies and interests. They like getting together at night and hanging out having fun."

"Like a party?" My dad asked suspiciously.

"A little," I admitted, tilting my head to the left.

They exchanged a look. "Well... alright. So long as you don't make it a habit of getting drunk."

"And just remember," my mom added. "If you ever need a ride home, you can call us. We'd rather come pick you up in the middle of the night than receive a call that you've been in a drunken accident."

"Yeah mom, but you really don't have to worry. I don't even like the taste of alcohol." Or I suppose it was more to the point to say that my parents had always allowed me glasses of wine and the like, so I never felt the need to get drunk behind their backs since there would be no point.

After dinner, I took a surprisingly long time to figure out what I wanted to wear. After all, this was a place where my clothes would be coming off, and so, I didn't really need to look good in my clothes. In fact, something that wouldn't be a big deal if I lost it would probably be best. So I chose a basic tee shirt and some jeans.

Every night for a week and a half, I went to the club and let Jessica and Hannah introduce me to a LOT of women who were all too happy to have a new person to play with. It was shocking just how quickly I got used to being naked in front of others. Thankfully, I was usually too into it to be embarrassed about having sex in front of audiences that wandered by and took a curious peek.

On a Saturday night, I was in a great mood when something unexpected happened. A man in what I now recognized as a Dom outfit came over to where Kenneth was tying a harness on me.

"I've seen you here the last couple of days, and while you seem happy enough to try out all the various kinks, I actually think you should be a Sub."

I tilted my head to look at him in confusion. "Why do you say that?"

"It's the look in your eyes. You always look as if you're searching for something. I get the feeling that you lack purpose in your life and that you are just now beginning a journey of self discovery -- that THAT is what you're searching for: purpose."

"Maybe..." I admitted slowly.

"So, why not let me be your Dom for tonight? If I'm right, I can show you that what you are looking for is the joy and bliss of serving a Master," he said with a confident yet warm and friendly smile.

I looked to Kenneth.

"Why are you looking at me? I can't make the decision for you, but I will say this, I've actually thought much the same. Even your first time here, you assumed that YOU would be the one tied up."

"True..." I murmured. "Just... if I agree to be his Sub, does that mean I have to have sex with him."

Kenneth shrugged. "That all depends on the contract you two make. So far, you haven't needed to make any contracts, because you haven't done anything too far out of the ordinary. For this, you'll need to sit down and talk about kinks and limits, what you're looking for, what you're not willing to do, and what your safeword is in case you need to use it. If you want all of the submissiveness you can get but none of the sex, then put that in the contract."

"Hmm..." I hummed in thought. Despite nearly two weeks of having sex to the point of exhaustion each night, I hadn't really had to think about what I liked or wanted.

"If he says no, I'll do it," a man only a couple of years older than me said.

"Oh?" The Dom asked with interest, looking him up and down.

"Yeah, and I don't even mind the sex. You could use me as much as you wanted. My kink is being 'forced' to do things I don't want to do -- such as have sex with other men."

"That's confusing as hell!" I blurted out. "You don't want to have sex with men but you want to be forced to have sex with men?!?!"

Kenneth laughed. "Think about Jessica for a moment. Her kink is being tied up and also begging. It's really similar since if you were to tell her to do something she doesn't want to -- such as stick a bottle in her vagina -- as much as she doesn't want to, begging you to let her NOT would get her into it so much that she'd eventually do it so that she could beg you to let her stop."

The other Sub -- who was taking lessons in Shibari from Kenneth as well -- nodded in agreement. "I already said that I don't actually mind having sex with a man, so what I mean by being forced to is more along the lines of: maybe my Master finds a man who is big and scary compared to me, and he orders me to orally please that man. If I don't do a good job, my Master will be disappointed in me, and worse! The scary man might get angry and try to hurt me. The potential danger of it excites me, but then again, doing as my Master tells me to excites me even more. And you know, when I'm in Sub mode, it's not about gender. If my Master orders me to, I could have all kinds of sex that I would never want to try when I'm being my boring old vanilla self."

"Huh!" I huffed in a strange understanding. "So what you're saying is that it really IS all about the pleasure of serving your Master?"

"Exactly!"

"If you're both willing, I could Dominate you both tonight. That would actually be perfect for giving this young man a taste of Submission without having to worry about being asked to break any hard limits," the Dom suggested.

I stroked my chin in thought, suddenly indecisive about something I NEVER thought I'd give a single thought to. "Um... I suppose... If I was going to try it at all, I wouldn't want there to be any sort of limitations. I'd want to give it an honest try."

Kenneth shook his head. "No, Benjamin. Everyone has hard limits, and they're usually the things you wouldn't even think need to be said. For example, if he told you to drink pee, or lick shit. Most people consider that a hard no, but some Doms will use it as a way to test their Sub's willingness to obey. That's why there are contracts."

I was definitely repulsed now. "Ew..."

"Come on, let's take this discussion to a table and get comfortable," the Dom invited.

"Alright," I agreed, interested despite the fact that this entire subject was just about everything I thought I'd never even consider.

At the table, the other Sub -- Xander -- and I went over a contract with the Dom until we'd all agreed to things like no scat or watersports, and that Master Richard was going to use colors in addition to safewords when necessary. So, for example, if I looked reluctant to try something, he'd ask me for a color and I could then take a moment to decide if I was green to go, red to stop, or yellow needing a minute to really think it over.

After that, it seemed to me like I blinked and suddenly I was in Master Richard's semi-private room. It was in a corner, so it wasn't as likely to be walked by. It also had a bouncer assigned directly to it, which meant that he could actually turn away curious onlookers if they lingered too long without the Master's permission.

Once in the room, Master Richard gestured toward a plush, oversized arm chair. "Get comfortable. Since this is your first experience as a Sub, I'm going to start very easy. And I'm going to blindfold you.

"Why?" I asked, suddenly apprehensive.

"Ah-ah! Remember, one of the things you agreed to was not to speak unless I tell you to," Master Richard reminded me.

"Right," I murmured before falling silent.

"But I'll answer since -- as I said -- it's your first time. The blindfold is to help you get into Sub Mode. Probably not subspace -- which is a state in which you feel somewhat disconnected from your body, in a good way. Sub Mode is simply a frame of mind in which you are focused on being submissive and doing everything your Master asks you too.

"Oh..."

Holding still, I let Master Richard put a thick blindfold over my eyes.

"Do you feel you need one too, Xander?"

"No, but if you want me to wear one, I will."

"Ah, that's fine then. I want you to see every single moment."

"Yes Master."

I was still feeling nervous and apprehensive, but so far, the two of them seemed committed to keeping me as relatively comfortable as possible. Plus, there was a bouncer to help me if I needed it.

"Xander, I want you to demonstrate for me, on Benjamin, just exactly how good your oral skills are."

What?! I nearly blurted out in surprise. I mean I knew I had agreed to sexual acts, but this had taken me by complete surprise. Wasn't there supposed be a lot of other commands like bark like a dog or act like a bunny and other weird stuff first?

"Yes Master!"

Holy hell! I was NOT expecting how enthusiastic he was. He was sucking me like a freaking hoover! And damn, it felt good...

"Benjamin, I want you to use your hands and mouth on me and I need you to give me a color."

"Uh... Yellow..." I fell silent again as I thought this over. With a blindfold on, I think I actually could forget about anything I was squeamish about and simply focus on doing as told. "Um... green... I think..."

"Alright, here. Start slowly and just get a feel for me," Master Richard said as he literally placed his hard shaft in my left hand -- since my right one was still restricted by a cast.

Slowly, probably frustratingly slowly, I did as told, stroking him with my hand until I worked up the courage to use my mouth too. Surprisingly, even though Xander was giving me arguably the best blowjob of my life, I was so focused on what I was doing that I didn't get close to orgasm. That said, my knees were definitely shaking and I was making embarrassing little noises around Master Richard's shaft.

"Good, very good. What color are you now, Benjamin?"

I paused to give him a faint smile. "More green than yellow."

"Good! Then we're going to change positions a little. I'm going to sit in the chair and you are going to kneel before me while continuing what you are doing."

"Yes Master," I murmured obediently. To my surprise, this whole serving someone thing was actually doing something for me. I felt a small thrill of happiness to -- and I can't believe I'm thinking this -- give this man I'd never met before a blowjob.

Once it was apparent that I was going to try my best to learn what felt good for him, I felt him caress my naked (aside from the karada harness) rear. He used soothing strokes to more or less pet my ass.

"Good job, Benjamin. Keep up the good work. Xander, I want you to rim Benjamin."

"Yes Master!" Xander exclaimed, every bit as enthusiastic to do this as he had been to blow me. I paused for a moment to lift up my blindfold and look back so I could see him actually pry my cheeks apart and press his face close enough to wiggle his tongue all over my hole. I groaned from how unexpectedly good it felt.

"Did I give you permission to stop?" Master Richard asked in a soft and somewhat deadly tone.

"No Master, sorry," I hastily apologized, putting the blindfold back in place before resuming the blowjob I was giving.

Something strange happened, the rimming felt so good that I couldn't stop moaning and groaning, which made it hard to give a good blowjob, I imagine. Even so, I soon had an odd taste in my mouth that I had to think about. It wasn't a mouthful of cum -- which would be hard to miss -- but it did have a slightly bitter taste that was similar to that time I'd tasted my own cum out of curiosity. After a minute or so, I realized that this must be preejaculate.

Oh... so he was close? I had put swallowing in the yellow category, so I suppose that now would be the right time to think about whether I wanted to move it to the red category, or the green one. I honestly couldn't decide. I mean I didn't WANT a load of cum in my mouth, but the thought of hearing Master Richard praise me for doing such a good job swallowing it, well... I actually kind of wanted that.

Even as I thought this, my toes curled and I nearly came just from Xander rimming me. Or I suppose, the fact that he had stuck a few fingers in me and was wiggling them around while he rimmed me was what was actually getting me close.