Shibari

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, he wants to apologize."

"He already did that," I stated coldly.

"Well yeah, but he probably thinks you didn't believe him."

"And he would be right," I confirmed, still in a cold voice.

"You don't have to believe him, but maybe hear him out? He seemed really apologetic."

I sighed and shifted so that I could grab my shampoo. "Yeah alright. Can't hurt. It's not like he could break my arm again over the phone."

"I know I didn't see it up close, but it really looked like an accident."

"I know it was an accident, but I also don't think it would have happened if Joel hadn't been fucking around by swinging the bat wildly. He should have been careful!"

"I can't argue with that," Dimitri agreed. "Anyway, his number's in my phone, I'll text you with it when you get out of the tub."

"Whatever," I grumbled. In silence, aside from the noise from my Switch, I finished shampooing and conditioning my hair.

"Dinner's almost ready!" Mom announced over the intercom in my room.

"Will you go over and tell her we heard her while I get dried off?" I asked.

"Sure thing," Dimitri said, jumping up and bouncing his way over as asked. Meanwhile, I found the feel of the soft and fluffy towel against my skin to be far more sensual than I'd ever noticed before. I stared at my cast, which only had a few signatures on it, and bit my lip as a thought occurred to me.

"Maybe once I'm fully healed up, I should get a tattoo on my arm. Something that symbolizes how much I loved baseball."

"That sounds cool," Dimitri agreed encouragingly. "But if you don't want to wait that long, we could always go in and get something little this weekend."

"You want a tattoo?" I asked in surprise.

"Yeah! Only I can't make up my mind on what to get, so having you with me would be a big help."

"Good point. And maybe I could get a piercing while I'm at it." Since I happened to be drying off my groin at that exact moment, Dimitri roared with laughter.

"Oh sure! You start going to a sex club, and now you want to pierce your dick!"

I blushed. "I didn't mean there! I actually mean my ears... and maybe a nipple...?"

"Hey, go all out! Get it ALL pierced!"

I raised a brow at him in disbelief.

"Just so long as you don't try to talk me into getting pierced too!"

That made me chuckle. "Alright."

***

On Wednesday, I led Dimitri into the club and stopped to greet Regina at the front desk. "Am I allowed visitors?"

"Of course! I'll just have to make sure he's old enough; ID please!"

"You didn't card me my first time here," I pointed out with a puzzled frown even as Dimitri handed over his license.

She gave me a quick kiss. "That's because I knew Kenneth carded you before even bringing you here."

"Ah," I murmured in understanding.

"Alright, do you want to play tour guide, or do you want me to call for an attendant?" Regina asked as she handed the ID back to Dimitri.

"I can do it," I replied with a tiny smile.

"Alright then, have fun! And don't you dare forget to tell him all the rules!"

I nodded in acceptance, beckoning for Dimitri to follow me.

"This place looks normal, so far. Like any other gym," Dimitri observed as we went from the lobby to the locker room. The locker was co-ed because there really wasn't much point in separating the genders when everyone was just going to go out into one large room while naked anyway.

"You don't have to get naked, but I'm going to. If you decide to, you can put your stuff in my locker," I told him as I entered the code on my locker to get it to open."

"These lockers are pretty big," he remarked, looking inside mine as if he expected to see a collection of porn or something.

"Apparently that's because a lot of members leave costumes in their lockers," I explained.

"What kind of costumes?"

"Whatever makes them happy," I answered with a shrug.

As I stripped, I wasn't really surprised that Dimitri did too. After all, he and I had known each other since we were babies. We'd taken baths together in the past and spent the night at each other's houses so much that we were practically brothers. I knew he wouldn't be shy -- at least not because of me. It might be different once we stepped into the main lounge and were swarmed by other members looking to play with the new guy.

After we were naked, I shut my locker and led him out to the main lounge. As usual, even on a weekday, there were a couple dozen members sitting around chatting like a group of old friends. I led Dimitri to the table where Jessica and Hannah were sitting with a few others.

"You're back!" Jessica squealed happily. "And your cast is off. Can I please see your arm?"

I chuckled as I held out my arm for her. "Hi Jessica. This is Dimitri, my best friend. Dimitri, this is the woman I told you about who loves to beg."

As if to emphasize my point, Jessica stood up (after pressing a few kisses to my arm) and pointed to her seat. "Please sit down and let me sit on your lap. Please?"

"Not just yet," I denied her.

"Please? Pretty please? Oh! How about your friend? Hi Dimitri, nice to meet you, can I please sit on your lap?"

"Sure!" Dimitri agreed easily, sitting on the chair and pulling her onto his lap.

"Hi Hannah," I greeted when she kissed me.

"Hi Benjamin, I'm glad you were able to get your cast off," she greeted. The other women at the table took a moment to stand up and give me a kiss each while congratulating me.

Before the conversation could progress, one of the Dommes came up behind me. She was wearing red leather accented with black lace, and her outfit was designed in layers so that bits could be removed if desired. Her boots were a shiny black leather that covered her from her toes to her thighs.

"Hi Benjamin, I was wondering something," she informed me.

"Oh?" I asked curiously.

"Since Kenneth isn't here tonight, do you think you could tie someone up for me?"

"Only if it's a basic harness. I haven't learned anything else yet. Well, I suppose I know a couple of variations, but I haven't practiced them much," I answered, feeling slightly panicked to be asked to do a tie all on my own.

"That's fine," she assured me.

"Alright then," I agreed.

"Ooo ooo! Me too!" Jessica begged. "Please tie me up Benjamin!"

I laughed and gave her an amused smile. "I knew you were going to ask me that."

The Domme took the whip from her hip and cracked it in the direction of a woman I hadn't noticed standing silently off to the side. "Rope!"

"Yes Mistress!" The woman promptly cried out. From behind her back, she revealed a bundle of thin pink rope that looked like it should be long enough. The club had a large variety of rope in stock that was perfect for Shibari, and so, I'd be surprised if the bundle she held wasn't perfect for our needs. I took the rope from her and shook it out so that I could tie her up.

About half way through the harness, I laughed a bit wryly. "This is so much easier to do with both hands!"

Hannah laughed and ran her hands up and down my back. "I bet! So, are you and your friend going to do us together?"

"Probably not," I said with a shake of my head. "I think I have other plans."

"Oh?" Hannah asked with clear curiosity, but I didn't answer her because I had to kneel down to finish working on the lower part of the harness.

As I neared the end, the Domme purred and praised me. "It's looking good, you learned better than I expected since you were wearing a cast. Good job! How would you like my Sub to reward you?"

I smiled at her. "I don't need a reward. I surprisingly like doing this."

She smirked at me. "Still, a good job should always be rewarded. If you can't decide, I'll choose for you."

"Alright, that's fine," I agreed as I tucked the last few inches of rope into the harness so that they didn't dangle and ruin the look. The moment I stood up, the Domme cracked her whip at her Sub again.

"Get on your knees and thank him properly!" She shouted rather harshly.

"Yes Mistress!" The Sub cried out as she complied.

"Don't just dive in to swallow it whole!" Hannah protested. "Lick and tease it first!"

"And tickle his balls with your fingernails," another woman added.

"Oh so lightly, like your nails are razor blades and you have to be careful not to cut him," a third woman elaborated.

I gasped as the feeling of exactly that made a shiver run up my spine. "Hey, that tickles!"

"Yeah, but it also felt good, right?"

"A little," I admitted. For a split second, I felt bad about doing something like this in front of my best friend, but a surreptitious glance in his direction proved that Jessica had already succeeded in begging him to let her blow him, so, he was preoccupied.

After a whole crowd of women came over to offer tips and advice, I could only conclude that this was a new Sub who hadn't had much practice yet, thus I had been chosen as a practice dummy for some reason. Sheer luck probably.

When I felt myself getting close, I held up my hand to stop her, even lightly pushing oh her forehead. "That's enough. I don't want to go off yet."

"Yes sir," she murmured as she obediently backed off.

"My turn!" Jessica sang out, and judging by the way Dimitri was slumped backward over his chair, she had to have finished him off already. I could tell by the way she held herself that she was expecting to be tied up. I was confused for a moment and looked over to the Shibari classroom, then I noticed that Hannah was holding out a lovely lavender rope that looked beautiful on Jessica.

"Alright," I said as I took the rope and prepared it for making a harness. Surprisingly, it didn't take very long at all.

"Good job!" Kenneth praised, startling me. He must have literally just arrived. "Looks like you're ready to learn a few other ties."

"Thanks..." I murmured, fighting the urge to blush.

Meanwhile, Jessica was now on her hands and knees. "Please let me lick your feet! Can I? Can I please?"

Things like this always made me feel ambivalent. "Sure..." To my surprise, it didn't tickle as much as I thought it would.

"I've got a lot of students now, but almost none of them can make it here at a specific time, so, I'm sort of perpetually teaching people as they pop in," Kenneth informed me with a laugh. "That said, as my first student, I'll be happy to drop everything and teach you anything you want."

I grinned. "I know I'm not ready for tying someone to the ceiling yet, but I actually wouldn't mind reviewing the elbow harness. When you taught it to me, I couldn't really do it right because of my cast."

"Yeah no problem. Just give me a couple of minutes to do a few things. Since I had to take some time off today, I still have to make sure my room is clean, and things like that."

"Why did you have to take time off?" I wondered with a concerned frown.

"Personal reasons. Nothing to be worried about."

"Okay."

Kenneth took a step back so that he could turn around and go to his classroom, but he immediately paused to frown curiously at something behind me. A moment later, I was spun around and kissed very thoroughly. My mind immediately went blank and it felt like it took a few minutes for it to reboot.

"Hi..."

"Hi Xander," I returned the greeting, my face feeling strange. I didn't dare look around because there were mirrors everywhere and I didn't want to see the stupid grin on my face.

"Oh, that must be the guy," Dimitri said, bringing to my attention the fact that he must have come back to his senses at some point.

"The guy?" Xander asked with interest.

I would have blushed had my face not already been doing whatever embarrassing thing it was doing. "Um... I told him about you..."

Xander grinned at me happily. Then it must've occurred to him that this might not actually be a good thing and his face fell. "Oh? And what did you tell him about me?"

I sort of ignored his question as I turned to look at Dimitri, which was a bit awkward because I was still holding onto Xander. "Xander, this is Dimitri. He's my best friend and we've been neighbors since before we were born."

"Hi!" Dimitri greeted cheerfully, waving rather than trying to shake hands since Xander's hands were resting on my back.

"Dimitri, this is Xander; the guy I told you that... I like..."

"Aww!" Xander purred, sort of melting all over me. "I like you too!" He proved it by kissing me and we both got lost in it for a long time. Suddenly, hands pulled us apart.

"Let's take this to my room," Master Richard ordered with a knowing look.

"Yes Master," Xander agreed easily.

"Alright," I murmured since I had already been wondering which room to use. "But first, Dimitri, are you going to be alright on your own?"

He laughed. "I've got seven women sitting around me discussing kinks and negotiating possible hookups. I think I'll be just fine!"

"Alright then," I acknowledged, turning to Hannah. "Since I didn't have time to tell him all the rules, will you do that for me? And also, keep an eye on him?"

"No problem! You go on and have fun!" Hannah bade, gesturing as if shooing me away.

Once in Master Richard's room, he sat back and ordered us to do things to each other for a long time. Things like lick each other's bellybutton or lightly run our fingers down the other's sternum. Little foreplay things that built up until I once again felt like I could cum without any direct stimulation to my shaft.

"Fuck..." I exhaled in awe as I buried my face in Xander's neck.

"Give him a hickey," Master Richard commanded.

Xander moaned as I latched onto his neck and gave it a good suck. After a long moment, the Master sounded a bit breathless.

"Alright, since I'm in an excellent mood, I'll give you a choice; who wants to do who?"

"Me please!" We both blurted out without a second of thought.

Master laughed. "Yes, but that doesn't really answer the question."

"Let me be on bottom," Xander clarified, which was perfect.

I laughed softly. "Good, because I was hoping to be on top."

"Alright then, to start, Xander will be the bottom," Master Richard announced. "But don't think for one second that I won't switch things around as the mood strikes."

"Yes Master," we both agreed obediently.

During the foreplay, we'd both prepared each other fairly well, so it didn't take more than a moment to check Xander with my fingers. "Are you ready, or do you need more prep?" I asked, wiggling my fingers slightly.

"I'm ready," he assured me.

Master handed me a condom which I put on so that I could sink into Xander as soon as possible. I went slow at first, but then I was as deep as I could go. An unexpected emotion hit me, making me sigh and snuggle him tight.

"This feels so good!"

"I think so too," Xander agreed, rubbing my back and making soft noises that subtly begged me to get to it. I paused just long enough to kiss him before pulling back and starting the fun.

Master Richard didn't touch either of us, but he still managed to make shivers of pleasure run up and down my spine by ordering me to change my pace and then praising me for it. He also complimented and praised Xander for taking me so well, making him shudder and moan in pleasure as well.

"I'm so close!" I announced a few minutes later.

"Sounds like time for a position change!" Master commanded, and we stopped to let him direct us.

For hours, the three of us tried every position conceivable. One of Master Richard's kinks was denial, so the moment any of us felt close to finishing, he'd force us to stop and cool down slightly, until we were both begging him to let us cum already.

When that moment happened, I came so hard that I literally passed out. I also had the best sleep of my life, not that I usually had trouble sleeping. Still, I felt like I had somehow found the key to opening the door to a magical land where everyone was happy at all times.

In the morning, I woke up to find Xander grinning at me as he watched me sleep. We were wrapped around each other like mating snakes. He stole a kiss the moment he noticed my eyes were open.

"Morning..." He drawled in a sexy voice.

"Will you marry me?" I blurted out the first thing that crossed my mind without my normal filter to censor it.

"Whoa!" That surprised both of us because we hadn't realized that anyone else was in the room with us. We turned to find Dimitri flopped over the plush armchair in a way that suggested he had slept on it, presumably after I'd passed out.

"Oh, good morning," I greeted him a bit sheepishly.

"Are you serious?" Dimitri asked, sitting up to peer at me intently. "You've only just met him!"

"I know... but I think I am..." I murmured.

"Are you on drugs, Benjamin? Because you are NEVER this impulsive! Hell! You had to think about and discuss it with me for three weeks before asking Amanda out!"

I couldn't blame him for being concerned. "I know... and no, I'm not on drugs."

"Then why are you suddenly Mr. Too Stupid To Think?!"

I shrugged. "I have no idea. I just..." I looked in Xander's eyes and my brain went completely blank.

Xander smiled at me and gave me a soft kiss. "Why don't we try dating first?"

I shook my head. "No! I have to lock you up and make you completely mine before anyone else realizes how perfect you are."

He laughed and kissed me again. "Alright, how about engaged with no set date yet?"

Dimitri was now rubbing his temples as if warding off a headache. "I know you're overdue for your rebellious phase, but seriously! What are your parents going to think?!"

I sighed a bit morosely. "I'll just have to cross that bridge when I get to it... in about an hour since I don't think I can wait any longer than that..."

Maybe it was because I had already mentioned getting married soon and having kids, but Dimitri seemed like he'd already put a lot of thought into planning things out. He was now tugging on his hair and looking at the ground at his feet.

"You'd probably have to move out, but you already said you could buy a house if you wanted, but then what? Get a job? You haven't decided anything about your future, except that you're not going to college." He continued to mutter as I shifted to get comfortable while I looked at him.

"My dad told me to find a hobby and turn it into a business, so I could still do that," I pointed out.

"True, but what hobby?" Dimitri wondered, then he huffed a laugh and gestured around. "There's already a sex club!"

"Excellent hobby!" Xander chimed in with a smoky grin.

I kissed him just because he was so damn gorgeous.

"If we're talking about the future, then wouldn't I have a say in this, since we're now engaged and all?" He asked, his eyes on my lips.

"Of course!" I exclaimed before kissing him again.

"I've had a dream for a couple of years now to open up my own Bed and Breakfast -- but for gay people. Or well, I mean like here; all inclusive to the entire spectrum. The point is that it would only be advertised in places where homophobes wouldn't see it in the first place."

"I kinda like that," I murmured in thought. I even pinched my chin as hundreds of thoughts suddenly filled my head. "Actually, this could be perfect! My mother was just telling me that grandma's getting a little too senile and should be moved to a smaller home with a full-time caregiver, so we could probably use her house -- as it would be mine eventually anyway."

"How can you just assume that it'll be yours?" Xander asked in amusement.

"Because my mother's an only child, so she'd inherit it, but she doesn't need it, so she'd probably either just give it to me or keep it in her name until I inherited it from her anyway," I explained.

Dimitri hummed in thought. "That's not a bad idea. Your grandma's house is secluded, so if you turned it into a B and B, it'd probably appeal to a lot of guests."