Shift In The Right Direction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like me better when I'm like this?" At that, he curled his body into the fetal position and right before her eyes, morphed into the cat. She watched, fascinated, as his body got smaller in size and grew white and gray fur, and his dark hair retracted back into his head as pointed ears began to protrude from his skull. His tail extended out from the base of his spine and began to twitch. When the transformation was complete - which only took a few seconds - he sat up and walked toward her side of the bed.

"STOP IT!" She yelled. The cat sat down obediently, raising one paw and licking it with his tongue.

"Change back! I want to talk to you!" She demanded, now standing up and putting her hands on her hips.

The cat dropped to his side, mewing, and rolled over and away from Charlotte. She watched his back lengthen and ripple, his legs thicken and grow, his fur retract into smooth tanned skin, as muscles became more defined. She saw the hair on his hair grow back to its shoulder length. Lucas was a man once again, and rolled on to his back, his hands rubbing his closed eyes. Charlotte stared at his beautiful, muscled body and her eyes lingered on his penis, which while currently flaccid was large nonetheless, resting in a patch of dark pubic hair. She felt herself grow moist, and was angry at her lack of sense. How can she be aroused by him - whatever he was - at a time like this?

His hands dropped back on the bed, his arms raised above his head. Lucas regarded her with a slight smile on his face.

"What are you smiling at?!" She demanded.

"You asked me to change back. You believe now. Everything else is easy from here." He flashed his perfect, white teeth at her. Charlotte shook her head as if to shake away cobwebs. She was still angry, but she didn't know why.

Lucas reached out a hand toward her and said, his voice like honey: "Please, come here and let's discuss this calmly, shall we?"

"Are you trying to patronize me?" She asked, but inside she knew her will was already crumbling.

"No. I'm trying to make love to you, actually. I've been needing to do that for hours, but you've been too upset before now." He grinned wickedly at her, and she noted that he was beginning to become aroused, as well.

"I'm still upset!" she protested, but it didn't even sound convincing to her own ears. He laughed aloud, and the sound seemed to vibrate in her vagina. She had to admit to herself that she wanted to touch him, and be touched by him. She needed to feel something real.

Lucas sat up and slid over to the side of the bed where she was standing. He sat on the edge, putting his feet on the floor. As he reached out for her, she didn't resist or pull away. She allowed him to pull her to him. He pressed his face into her stomach, winding his arms around her. The thin silk of her robe served as no barrier at all as he breathed into her flat, smooth belly. His hands roamed over her back and ass, and he groaned into her as she allowed her arms to wrap around his head and shoulders. He lifted his face to look up at her, his eyes dark with desire. He parted his legs and pulled her closer, so that she was standing between his muscular thighs. His hands slipped to the front and untied the sash of her robe, gently pushing the fabric aside. He caught one of her nipples in his mouth, grasping the other in his hand. Charlotte sighed, closing her eyes and dropping her head back as she reveled in the feeling of his mouth on her skin.

His other hand slipped inside the back of her robe and moved down over her firm ass. His fingers lightly played with her moist folds from behind. He released her breasts and as quickly as lightening he grabbed her upper arms, pivoting to throw her back almost roughly on the bed. He quickly covered her body with his own. The feeling of his skin and his lean, hard frame on hers caused Charlotte to let out a long "Ohhh" of pleasure.

Lucas caught her mouth in a deep, passionate kiss. Charlotte responded wildly, as if the dam of reserve that had kept her frightened and angry over the last several hours had finally broken. His legs pushed hers apart, and his arms crushed her into him. He began to move against her, his erection rubbing against her wet sex. She moaned into his mouth and he let out something akin to a growl.

As he trailed violent kisses down her throat, she cried out simply "Please!"

He raised his head, staring down into her eyes, so wide with desire.

"We are going to make love now - and it is just you and me. No dreams, no games, no blindfold. You know who and what I am, and this is real. I want you to say it - I want you to tell me what you want, Charlotte."

She didn't hesitate. "I want you, Lucas. Please make love to me."

He sighed, his head tilting back triumphantly. He held her face in both hands as his mouth came down on hers. She felt a flood of emotion, like centuries of longing, pouring forth in that kiss. She opened herself to him, begging him to take her. Begging for this fusion of bodies and souls.

Lucas rolled her slightly first to the left and then to the right in order to remove the robe, which though open was still covering her shoulders and arms.

He pulled her knees up and wrapped her legs around his waist. Charlotte gripped him tightly with her thighs, hooking her ankles together for leverage. He slid his arms under hers and hoisted her up as he moved up onto his knees on the bed. She was seated on his lap, his erection poking around the exterior of her wet creases tantalizingly. He began to kiss her throat and move upward to the underside of her chin. Her breath came out in ragged pants, she was so excited. Lucas grabbed a fistful of her hair and tugged it backward to give him better access to her neck, his teeth and tongue pressing into her soft skin with every kiss. Charlotte threaded her fingers through his thick mane of hair, pressing him even harder against her tender flesh as if she wanted him to devour her completely.

She ground herself into his lower body. His hard penis was almost penetrating her. Finally unable to wait any longer, Charlotte reached around and beneath her to guide the head of him inside her. He stopped kissing her as she did this, staring into her eyes as she forced him inside her. He groaned as his penis moved inside her, thrusting slowly and deliberately until he was in all the way. Then he stopped moving.

"Do you bind yourself to me?" He asked, his voice was hoarse and seemed to come from all around her, almost as resonant as in her earlier vision.

She paused for a moment as the implication of his question permeated her passion-riddle brain.

"Is that what you want?" she asked, breathlessly.

"Yes. That is what I want. You have no idea how long I've waited..." She stopped his words with her lips, pouring all of her feelings into the kiss in an attempt to show him how she felt.

As she raised her head, Lucas kept his eyes on hers.

"I bind myself to you - I swear it." Her voice was thick with emotion.

Lucas closed his eyes, and began to speak softly, reverently in his own language: "Epitrepste mou na moirazontai tin evlogia mou me to syntrofo mou."

Charlotte felt lightheaded at these words that she didn't understand. She felt like something broke inside her, releasing a tremendously warm light through her limbs. She felt almost like something divine was happening.

"What does that mean?" She asked, brushing his long hair away from his face.

"It means I share whatever blessings I may have with you, my love. Everything I have is now yours." He tenderly kissed her at this, and a single tear trickled out of the corner of his eye.

Charlotte felt a rush of love and passion at his vulnerability. She moved on top of him, causing his erection to penetrate her even more deeply. This sparked an equally passionate reaction in Lucas. He slammed her back down onto the bed, and began to thrust wildly in and out of her. Charlotte began to moan along with him, moving under him, her hands pressing into his shoulders, back, and along his tightly muscled ass.

His tongue plundered her willing mouth as his body slammed repeatedly into hers. Charlotte felt a tingling heat building inside her, and knew that she was going to come violently. She began to move with him, matching his body thrust for thrust, and she whispered in his ear that she was close to climax.

"Tell me when. Tell me when you are there, my love..." His voice was deep and his accent was very heavy.

Just as the waves were about to crest, Charlotte almost shouted excitedly that she was coming. Lucas lifted his head to watch her face as the ecstasy was etched across her lovely features. Within an instant he was joining her - shooting stream after stream into her, which served to heighten her orgasm.

When the storm was over, she made him stay where he was, still inside her, until their breathing began to return to normal and the sweat began to cool their overheated bodies. Finally, reluctantly, Lucas gently extricated himself and dropped down onto the bed beside her, tugging her sideways into his arms.

Charlotte's head rested on his shoulder with a satiated sigh. They both spontaneously laughed a little at the intensity of their lovemaking.

After a moment, Charlotte spoke.

"So..." she began. "Can you shift into anything?"

"Mmmm, yes. Pretty much." He tucked a stray lock of her hair behind one ear.

"Anything at all?" She asked again. Lucas's chest began to rise and fall under her cheek, and then she heard his deep laugh echoing around the room. She raised her head to look at him. He had a mischievous gleam in his eyes.

"What did you have in mind, naughty girl."

...To be continued.

12