Shifter City: Making a Den Mother

Story Info
Anna is selected as pack's new den mother.
4.2k words
4.6
16k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,482 Followers

Anna sipped at the fruity drink in front of her. All around her the bar crowd laughed and talked at an increasingly loud volume as the night went on. She couldn't tell if it was solely due to the increasing intoxication or if the bar management was continuously cranking up the music. Either way, the noise bothered Anna. She would much rather have been at home with a glass of wine and a book. Looking in the mirror, even she could see that desire on her face so it was no surprise no one had bothered talking to her. She didn't know where to being with flirting, but clearly nursing a single drink at an overcrowded bar was not the answer.

"Sorry! There was a crazy line. I'll never understand bars that have ladies nights with one single stall toilet." Carol grumbled as she sat down beside her friend. "Anyone offer to buy you a drink yet?"

"No. Does that really happen?"

"Sure! I mean, not like in the old movies, but bars aren't like that anymore. None of the ones I've been to anyway. You're never gonna see Mr. Tall-Dark-N-Handsome down the bar ordering you a martini."

Anna smirked, "Maybe you go to the wrong bars."

"I am one hundred percent positive that's the case." Carol held up a hand and the bartender wandered over. "Whiskey sour, please. Ooo, how about that guy?"

Carol discretely gestured down the bar to a man in a plaid shirt with a stringy beard. Anna screwed up her nose and shook her head. She knew she shouldn't be picky, but the hipster style simply did not suit her. Besides, the guy looked like he was barely twenty one. "I don't think he's my type."

"Is it the beard? Sometimes I hate beards." Carol mused as if she were picking out a paint color.

"No, I don't have a problem with beards, but his..."

"Looks scratchy. Can you imagine that thing going down on you? Like riding a Brillo pad." Carol laughed at herself and thanked the bartender as her drink arrived. "But come on, you said you wanted to meet guys. This is what you have to do. Talk to beard face and maybe it works out. Look at him, he's totally — oh wait, never mind."

Anna looked back at the scruffy man at the end of the bar. A busty coed was attempting to climb in his lap, her boobs being the main preventative issue. Both of the women turned back to their drinks. Anna appreciated her friend's enthusiasm about finding her a date, but Carol had a very different outlook on men. Carol had been pretty and outgoing her whole life. The whole time Anna had known her, she'd been in some kind of relationship. If anything, Carol was too good at getting new boyfriends. Anna looked herself sitting beside Carol in the bar mirror. Her friend was thin with a broad smile and bright, blonde hair. Anna, on the other hand, had raven black curls with a full, curvy figure. Physical differences aside, the biggest contrast between the two came in how they held themselves in public. Anna could see it in her posture. She was turned in to Carol, while keeping her back to the majority of people and the only real route she could be approached. Carol, meanwhile, sat back on her barstool and kept herself facing forward, leaving an opportunity for someone to speak to her. Anna tried to mimic her friend, but felt very exposed. Her top did little to hide her full breasts unless she remained somewhat hunched.

"Maybe this isn't for me," Anna complained. "Dating seems so weird now. When we were in college you just got drunk at the same place and wound up with a boyfriend a few days later. And sometimes a pregnancy scare."

Carol gestured around her. "What do you think is happening here?"

"College age drunk girl at a house party is a lot more fun that thirty year old woman drunk in a bar."

"And yet the end result is the same. These guys are all going to wind up trashed at the end of the night. The only difference now is that you have to make your choice early on in the evening. Spend the night getting drunk with the guy you want to go home with." Carol drained the rest of her drink.

"Keep that up and you're going home with me, I think."

"I'm a girl on a mission. Here comes some fresh beefy goodness!"

Anna followed her friend's gaze over to the door. Three tall, broad shouldered men had walked in. The crowd parted like the Red Sea as they made their way up to the bar. Muscle bulged through their skin tight shirts as they towered over the bar's other denizens. Even with their immense stature, they seemed friendly and charismatic. They also seemed very much out of Anna's league. As the three men moved through the crowd, they reached the bar beside Carol. Anna watched them from the corner of her eye and could easily see that all three of them were looking back at her while discussing something between themselves. Finally, two of the men walked off into the crowd and the remaining man stepped over. "Hi, I'm Stephen. Can I buy you a drink?"

Anna immediately suspected some kind of cruel joke. Or perhaps Carol had hired some male prostitutes to boost her confidence. Yet as she looked into Stephen's bright green eyes, she almost melted from his charm. Carol answered for her, "Yes. She'd love a drink. I'm going to go talk to Mary, have my seat." Carol quickly slid away going off to talk to a fictional Mary while Stephen bashfully took her place.

"Sorry, she's a little kooky sometimes." Anna explained as the bartender poured her a new drink. "What happened to your friends?"

Stephen smiled, "Brothers, actually, and they're a little strange as well, I guess. They'll come round again at some point, I'm sure."

Anna had a hard time not staring at the deep pools of Stephen's eyes. Instead she tried to distract herself by looking at the rest of him. He had black hair with flecks of premature grey in them. It was not over-styled, but did effectively accent his otherwise dark complexion. He had broad forearms lined with distinct tattoos as well as several scars. He too was not being too bashful about sizing her up, staring directly at her chest and running his eyes along her full curves. Anna pressed on with the conversation, turning her attention to her new drink. "So, what kind of work do you do?"

They lapsed into the trivial conversations discussing their jobs, their families, and small anecdotes of life. Anna learned that Stephen worked with a local conservation group, dedicated to wildlife preservation. He seemed to be enjoying their conversation, but after about thirty minutes Stephen excused himself to take a phone call. Anna waited somewhat calmly, her anxiety kept in check by the alcohol dulling her nerves. When Stephen came back, he seemed particularly distracted. Their conversation resumed, but after a few minutes he called for his tab. "I'm sorry, but I actually have to go. My brothers are...being restless. Tell you what though, I'd like to see you again. Can I have your number?"

Trying to hide her blush, Anna dictated her number while he tapped it into his phone. He gave her a final smile and then backed away into the crowd. Only moments after he was gone did Carol reappear. "Oh my god! What happened? You two were hitting it off so well!"

Anna shrugged, "Don't know. He got a phone call and had to go. He said he'd call me though."

"Bummer." Carol blurted out. She seemed a bit more drunk than when she left. "I went and tried talking to those other two he came in with. They were weird. They kept...sniffing me."

Anna realized something about her conversation with Stephen. He too had a strange tendency to lean in and sniff her hair whenever she turned away. She couldn't quite place what was happening at the time, but once Carol mentioned it, the act was apparent. "Weird. Stephen was nice though."

"Oh don't get me wrong," Carol continued. "If any of those three want to sniff any part of me, I'll be glad to have the company."

***

Anna spent a while longer at the bar, but had entirely lost interest with the evening. The more time that passed after Stephen's exit, the more she realized how much she had enjoyed the attention. She watched the big breasted girl at the end of the bar. Not only did her boyfriend, or whoever the scruffy bearded man was, give her all of his attention, everyone around her did as well. The group of them seethed with charisma, drawing in others and holding the attention of tables who had nothing to do with them. At the center of it all was that girl who had no apparent interesting qualities other than her looks. Anna did not envy the girl, but did somewhat mourn for a different type of life. Still, she wouldn't have traded her brief moments with all of Stephen's attention for an entire evening in that girl's shoes.

Carol was not so introspective. The young woman was essentially a younger, prettier version of Carol, which made the more seasoned woman's prospect seem dim. Her candor increased with each whiskey sour until Anna decided to walk her home. Carol didn't protest, but didn't have a very cheerful mood as they stumbled out of the bar and headed towards her apartment. The walk was short and uneventful. Once the bar was out of sight, Carol's mood returned to normal. She talked excitedly about having some microwaved chicken tenders she had bought on a whim. She promised Anna bottles of wine if she would come up to hang out a while longer, but Anna didn't feel like dealing with an even drunker Carol who was teetering between giddy effervescence and weepy depression. She said goodnight, watched Carol fumble with keys for a moment, and backed away as Carol slammed the door behind her. Before she reached the street, Anna could hear a Phil Collins song blaring from her friend's apartment.

Anna normally would have taken a taxi home from Carol's house, but the night was clear and a bright moon shone down on the empty streets. The alcohol in her system encouraged her as she clicked down the sidewalk towards her home. She spent most of the walk wondering if she should call Stephen or not. She certainly didn't want to appear desperate, but she would have loved to get a text from him or something. She snapped from her daydreams at the sound of rustling from an alley as she passed by. Vagrants weren't unusual in the city and she'd already passed a few other late night travelers, but the noise was different. She shook her head to clear out the creeping tendrils of drunkenness and pressed on. Near the end of the block, she could not shake the feeling that someone was watching her. She stopped and looked back to where she'd heard the noise and saw a dog sitting in the middle of the sidewalk. "No, not a dog," she thought. "That's a wolf."

She knew of local reports of wolves in the nearby forests, but to see one sitting on the street corner downtown was a different issue altogether. Her stomach fluttered as she realized that a wild animal was only about thirty yards away. Hoping it would not follow and considering calling animal control, she hurried on down the street. When she looked back, the beast had disappeared, but that only hastened her pace. At the end of the next block, she stopped and looked behind her. The street lamps blared down yellow light, creating more shadow than if the street were lit only by the moon. As Anna's eyes adjusted, she felt a growing sense of dread. Lurking in the shadows was not one, but two wolves. They were not sitting or looking benignly in her direction. They were stopped in a stalking pose, fangs bared, and tongues lolled to the side. Anna realized that they weren't looking at her, but at something to her right. She turned and screamed as a great black wolf stepped menacingly out of the nearby bushes.

Anna broke into a run, driven into a panic by the sudden appearance of the third beast. As she ran, she heard the sharp click of canine claws on pavement behind her. In moments, she felt the hot breath of the wolf on her heels. The other two came up to her right, cutting her off and forcing her to turn into a small park. She searched for something to use as a weapon. She cried out for someone to come to her rescue, but the wolves were persistent, snapping their jaws and almost laughing. She turned into a small garden and saw a shack a few feet ahead. The door was latched, but not locked. She turned sharply and scrambled inside, pulling the door behind her just as the lead wolf bounded into the small clearing. Anna tried to slow her breathing as the wolf stalked along the outside of the hut. Anna could see the other two prowling around the perimeter. Then something even stranger happened.

The lead wolf with its black, grey streaked fur sat down outside the door and spoke with a human voice, "Anna, you can come out. We won't hurt you."

Anna thought she'd gone insane. Maybe she'd imagined it out of some fear instinct, but the voice sounded exactly like Stephen. Anna peered through the slats in the shed and looked at the wolf. The wolf looked back with the same green eyes that she'd spent her evening lost in. "Did you just talk?" she asked through the door.

"Yes, it's me, Stephen. I can explain."

In pure shock, Anna opened the door. The two other wolves had sat down in a mirrored pose to the black wolf. All three watched her as she cautiously stepped outside. "Is this some kind of trick?"

"No, it's not a trick. I'm sorry we had to chase you, but it's part of the ritual." Stephen's voice slipped from the canine mouth with ease, somehow independent of the creatures tongue or jaws. "I'm going to change now. Try not to freak out." Anna watched as the great black wolf started to change. His shoulders hunched forward and then spread out wide. Fur started to fall away and evaporate into nothingness. The long canine snout receded back into a flat, human nose. The ears moved down as teeth squared off. The bushy tail pulled up into the spine as the dog like legs grew longer. Muscle expanded rapidly throughout the body, filling out the thin limbs into strong, powerful appendages. Stephen's bare chest rounded as his pecs gained definition and Anna blushed as his upright posture showed off his growing cock and balls. She looked away, but he stood upright without shame. Stephen let out a low growl and coughed. "Ugh...doing that intentionally is always worse."

Anna could not believe anything she'd just seen. "What the hell are you?"

"We are werewolves. Seems like that would be obvious, but people usually take a while to adjust. The thing is, we don't have a lot of time. I spent way too long talking with you earlier tonight. We have to complete the ritual before dawn."

"Ritual?" Anna couldn't believe anything stranger could happen.

"Our pack's breeding ritual." Stephen answered calmly.

***

Anna could feel her cheeks burning. All of the bizarreness of the situation aside, the only thing she could really focus on was the thick cock hanging between Stephen's legs. His body looked like it had been sculpted into perfection and now he was talking about a breeding ritual. "I'm sorry, what?"

Stephen cast a glance over his shoulder at the other two wolves. They rapidly started changing as well, growing into similar forms of chiseled muscle and handsome face. As they morphed, Anna recognized them as Stephen's brothers and was at a loss of where to look once three men stood naked before her. "That's Mark and Thomas. Our pack has always chosen its den mothers like this. We go out and find a woman we like, usually the alpha gets to choose, and then we hunt her. It's kind of an old tradition. It's not really necessary any more, but it's bad luck not to do it. You can imagine how superstitious werewolves are."

"Are you fucking insane?" Anna yelled. "You fucking 'hunted' me? Like you're going to eat me or something? My god."

"No no no," Stephen said, holding up his hands to quiet her. "In old days, this was done with a little more force. The pack would sort of run down the woman they wanted and then breed her...whether she liked it or not. But that hasn't been done for decades. Instead, we just do the running part and then try to have a normal conversation."

"How many times has that worked?" Anna spat resentfully.

"It's our first attempt, really."

Anna knew the decent thing to do would be to run as fast as she could for help. No one would believe her that three wolves had changed into gorgeous naked men while she was drunk in the park during the middle of the night, but she would at least — Anna couldn't think of anything to salvage from that option. Stephen didn't seem intent on hurting her and, all of the weirdness aside, Anna had never been more excited in her life. To have one man pay attention to her had been glorious, but now all three were watching her with greedy, wolfish eyes of desire. "What else does this ritual involve?"

Stephen sighed in relief. "Ok, quick version. Werewolves are always born male. Females have to be converted. It's done by a pack when they decide they need a mate. The pack goes out and selects a woman, then they breed her and in the process, she becomes a werewolf."

"They breed her?" Anna said, nervously.

"Sure, one den mother breeds with the whole pack. Any newborns are cousins."

"So what, we'd go back to your place or something? Do you live in a cave?"

Stephen laughed. "We live in a townhouse on Canal Street. But no, the ritual has to be done before dawn. So we'd do it here." He took a step closer, "Like this."

His warm body pressed closer to her. Anna knew she should be frightened or at least freaked out by the idea, but the second his hands touched her, all resistance melted away. He turned her face up into a long warm kiss between the two of them. His hands moved down over her curvy body, admiring her form for its potential as he started to undress her. Anna felt the eyes of the other two wolfmen on her body and relished in the attention. She could see the jealousy in their eyes as they had to wait their turn. Stephen pulled off her top and her breasts wobbled slightly in her bra. The thick cock started to push into her thigh as his hands roved over her body. She kissed his neck and drank in his scent. He unlatched the bra and pulled it away, letting her tits swing free in the night air.

Anna's hand moved down to the thick shaft pressing between them. She had not felt a cock in too long of a time and this one was not average in the least. Perhaps it was related to being wolf men or shape shifters, but their bodies were almost built for sex. As the alpha undressed her, the two other males watched with their own cocks in hand, stroking gently to the sight of Anna's body. Stephen started to work more quickly, pulling down her skirt and tossing it aside, revealing Anna's thin underwear, most of which had disappeared between her round, curvy ass. Stephen did slow long enough to take big handfuls of her rump and squeeze while licking and sucking on her nipples. His cock drifted ever closer to the wet spot between her legs. She had begun to ache with desire and entirely forgot about how exposed they were in the middle of the garden.

"One other part of the ritual," Stephen said through breathy kisses. "We kind of have to treat you like a den mother?"

"What does that mean?"

"We want to fuck you like a bitch in heat."

Anna was thrilled to hear him say it. "Do it."

His demeanor changed instantly. With a rough growl, he spun her around and forced her to the ground. The cold earth was at least soft as she dropped to her hands and knees. Stephen unceremoniously spread her legs apart and Anna felt the cool air in contrast to her hot pussy. Stephen gave her round white ass a rough slap as he hunched over her. She could feel his thick rod sliding along her ass cheek as he moved into position. She was about to be fucked like a dog in the middle of a garden by a werewolf. It was insane, but Anna had never felt more sure about anything. The head of his cock brushed against her wet lips, tantalizing her as his hands grabbed her ass. With another low growl, he positioned himself at her opening and shoved himself inside. Anna let out a low groan. She'd never felt a cock so big inside of her. Stephen did not wait for her to adjust, but started to slide in and out of her with a clear intent.

Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,482 Followers
12