Shifter City: Making a Den Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other two men moved over to them and offered their engorged dicks to her. She'd couldn't remember the last time she'd been fucked doggy style, but she'd seen enough porn to know what they expected. As Stephen pounded into her from behind, she opened her mouth and took Thomas's cock in as far as she could. Not wanting her other pack member to be left out, she balanced herself on one hand while taking his cock in her other. New primal urges started to could her mind. She envisioned her belly swollen with young and her breasts heavy with milk. The pack members would come home and fuck her at their leisure, getting her pregnant again and again. She wanted Stephen to cum inside her. She wanted to feel Mark's cum ooze out over her hand and Thomas to shoot his load down her mouth.

Stephen's pace quickened and he leaned over her curvy, full body. His hands wrapped around her soft hips and pushed gently against her belly. He murmured something in a language she didn't understand. Her pussy clenched on his cock and she felt him erupt inside of her. At the same time, he leaned over her shoulder and bit down hard. She couldn't tell whether his teeth were human or not, but the short pain turned into pure bliss as her body rocked with orgasm. More and more of his cum spurted inside of her until his cock slipped out. Without losing a moment Mark took his place, shoving his cock in her already cum drenched pussy and fucking her with the same vigor as his alpha.

Thomas's grunts as he palmed the back of her head let her know he was about to cum. With her hand free, she reached up to stroke his balls as his started to shoot hot, sticky cum into her mouth. She loved the feeling of it, staring up at him with big round eyes as he watched her swallow his load. She felt hands massaging her breasts and knew Stephen wanted her to feel as much pleasure as possible. Once Thomas's cock had softened, she let it slip from her mouth. The male bent down and kissed her cheek before clamping his teeth onto her shoulder just as Stephen had done.

Mark had started to move erratically and she knew his orgasm was close. She moaned in frustration as he pulled out, but then felt him sandwich his cock between her ass cheeks and slowly thrust as his cum sprayed onto her back. He leaned over her and finished her initiation with his final bite. Her whole body quaked with pleasure as new energy filled her. She collapsed forward onto the ground, cum oozing from her pussy and her ass and back wet with Mark's spunk. The three men pawed at her, eager simply to touch her wonderful body. She wondered if she was pregnant and with whose child. She wanted Thomas to have a chance as well. Her whole world had become refocused as she felt the wolf taking control of her mind. Fuck, please, and breed.

"That was amazing," she said breathlessly.

Stephen stroked her shoulder where the bite marks were quickly healing. "Like I said, the quick version. Normally we'd take our time. More fun that way."

Anna pictured her life with the three men and hoped it would be everything she imagined. She might even invite Carol over some time. "Let's go see that home of yours. Maybe try the long version. I have some ideas myself."

12