Shifting Gears

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephie squealed as someone tugged at her leg. He felt her quickly kiss his chest then she followed her friends out of the tent. The zipper closed once more. He heard the happy sounds of giggles moving away.

Kyle lay there on top of the open sleeping bag, just floating on the languid residual sensation of pleasure. He reached down and carefully pulled the condom from his cock. It was such a relief to have it off. His erection was still raging. He wondered what was keeping Charlize and Chloe. They'd obviously set this up. No doubt they'd want some attention from him as well. He felt the floor around his feet and found his boxers. He laid them across his erection.

He'd just leaned back on his elbows when he heard the zipper once more. Light assailed his eyes as Charlize used her cell as a flashlight. She smiled impishly as she saw how he was... undressed. When she glanced up to see his annoyed expression her smile faltered. She moved up beside his right side.

Chloe crawled quickly into the tent and her eyes widened in surprise to see boxers resting on top of an obvious bulge. She smiled and looked at Kyle but her smile also dropped away when she saw he wasn't happy. She stopped at his feet but zipped the tent closed again. She looked back at him nervously.

They'd both removed their leather jackets and pants and he could see they were only dressed in undergarments. He kept his pleasure from his face.

"You two sent them in here?" he said carefully.

"In our defence, you are partially responsible for their excitement," Charlize said simply.

He snorted. "Oh please, all I did was remove my shirt."

Charlize was back to grinning wickedly. "The strip tease was very nice but I was talking about your little shadow play."

"My what?" he asked blankly.

She propped her flashlight up against her knee shining across Kyle's groin she nodded to Chloe who looked at her with big eyes then reached up to tug down the boxers. She smiled when she saw his erection and after another nod from Charlize she reached up to have it stand straight up.

Kyle heard a burst of excited giggles from his left, outside the tent, and looked to see the shadow of his cock painted on the side of the tent, three feet tall.

"Turn that off!" he barked.

The moment the light went out his cock was buried in the hot wet depths of Chloe's mouth. She took him all the way down to the root and he felt the head slip into her throat. No gag reflex and so much better than Stephie's efforts had felt.

"Ohhh god!" he sighed and felt Chloe's smile.

Then Charlize was kissing him. His passion flared once more and he grabbed her head in his hands and stroked her lips with his and tasted her mouth. She moaned and kissed him harder. He was a little surprised by the strength in her grip but he was too caught up in his need.

She released his mouth and moved down to taste his cock. Chloe moved up and he kissed her passionately.

"I've always wanted to do that," she sighed once she pulled back.

"Do what?" he asked a little breathless as Charlize was driving him insane with her talented tongue.

He felt Chloe's hesitance and stroked her face gently, feeling her relax to his touch.

"Take a man into my mouth. I'm not a virgin but I've only had one partner. That was a long time ago and it wasn't good. I'm not pretty like Charlize or Olivia. It's better that it's dark-"

"What the hell are you talking about? You're very pretty and sexy as hell!" He fumbled for his cell and flipped on the light. He turned back to Chloe and saw her eyes nervously watching him. "You're beautiful!"

"I'm covered in spots-"

"I love your sweet freckles!"

"My mouth is too big and my teeth-"

"...are sexy as hell! God, hang on a sec! Charlize, could you stop that for a moment... what?"

He saw she had moved his cell to cast another shadow play on the tent wall. This one showed her taking his cock into her mouth. He grabbed the cell and moved it to the floor behind himself to bounce light upwards with no shadows.

Then he heard the disappointed boos from outside. He glared at Charlize's impish smile then turned back to Chloe.

"I don't know where you got the idea that you're not pretty," Kyle gasped.

She squirmed a little then her eyes came back to his. "Back home when I went to school the kids were really cruel."

"Kids! That's what they do. Monsters, almost all of them!" Kyle lamented. "You can't base your self image on kid's opinions! Do you think I'm a kid?"

Big blue eyes looked at him in surprise. "No!"

"That's right! I'm an adult who's had time to learn what true beauty is. You can trust me when I say you are distinctively and wondrously beautiful. There will be plenty who will appreciate you as I do."

Chloe leaped onto Kyle's chest and pressed her lips to his once more. She was kissing him desperately and he responded.

Charlize's mouth returned to duty and he felt himself stiffening to fully erect. When he felt her moving up his body he struggled to speak and pulled away from Chloe's mouth.

"Wait! Wait... I don't have any condoms," he gasped.

"I'm on the pill," Charlize assured him with a sexy smile, her panties dangling from her finger. She tossed them to the side. She moved to throw a leg over his body.

"Me too!" Chloe insisted and went back to kissing him. He moaned into the kiss when he felt Charlize's heat enveloping his cock.

"Ooo yeah, that's what I'm talking about," Charlize sighed as she settled down on his hips.

Kyle undid the clasp on Chloe's bra and she squeaked in surprise then moaned in pleasure as he ran his fingers over the skin of her back.

Chloe ended their kiss then leaned back to pull her bra free. She leaned over his face and pressed one of her heavy tits against his mouth. He immediately sucked the nipple into his mouth and stroked it with the tip of his tongue as she gasped and pressed against his face a little firmer. He was at risk of suffocating against her soft skin so he reached up and wrapped his fingers around her... natural tits. They weren't implants after all! He squeezed them and gently nibbled on her stiff nipples making her cry out and press harder.

Charlize was slamming herself against his body as she bounced up and down on his cock. She was getting so aggressive in her desperate need to cum he had to release Chloe's tits so the woman could move back. He reached up and pulled Charlize down to kiss her. Then he was able to begin driving his cock up into her.

The wet sounds of their bodies slapping together got louder as he increased his pace.

"FUCKING HELL! I'M SO CLOSE!" Charlize howled as her hips twisted and pounded against his. Her eyes went wide when she felt a finger sliding down between her tight ass cheeks to slide over her twitching rosebud. Kyle's hands were gripping her hips for leverage as he hammered her body with his. "OH! OH FUCK! YES!" Then the digit plunged inside and Charlize's body went into spasms as her orgasm struck.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHH FFFFFFUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!!!!" she screamed. Waves crashed over her senses as Chloe's finger slowly sawed in and out of her clenching ass. Kyle was dragging her side to side against his body, grinding her clit against himself. It was incredible! It was so good! It was too much!

"Ok! Ok! Stop! I can't- enough," she gasped and jolted as Chloe pulled her finger free.

Kyle was pretty close to his own release but he pulled free and eased Charlize's body onto the sleeping bag to his right. In the dim light he could see her panting and smiling back at him.

"Kyle?"

He turned his face to see Chloe was back to looking at him nervously. "Yes?"

"Would you... could we..." she struggled to say something.

He moved to her and made her lie back on her sleeping bag. He gazed down at her and smiled. "You truly are lovely," he whispered to her and she pulled him down to kiss him. He settled his body over hers and her legs immediately spread open, her ankles pulling at his ass. He lined his cock up with her wet pussy and slowly pushed forward.

"Oh! Oh my! Good!" she muttered as her eyes closed with the onslaught of sensations.

He slowly pressed inwards then drew out only to push forward again, gradually sliding all of his cock deep inside her hot body. Her big tits were pressing against his chest and he used his hips to pump himself in and out of her tight pussy.

"Oh Kyle! So good!" she sighed then pulled his mouth to hers and thrust her tongue into his mouth passionately. He kissed her and sucked on her tongue as he sped up his thrusting, he was getting close. He began grinding against her each time he reached bottom and knew this was a good tactic when she jolted and gasped each time he did it. He sped up his thrusts again. Her ankles were almost digging into his ass as she pulled him tight with each thrust.

"Fuck! I'm going to cum! Chloe, are you there?" he gasped.

His words were like gasoline on her flames as she went into a frenzy of squeezing, pulling, and grinding. Her eyes looked up into his feverishly and he kissed her again as he pounded her against the sleeping bag again and again until he heard her begin to squeal. He released her lips from his and she sucked in a breath as he drove himself deep one last time, erupting deep inside her.

"oh! oh! oh!" she gasped quietly as she shook in his grip, rocking through her own release.

Once they'd caught their breath, Kyle pulled himself free and dropped himself onto his own sleeping bag. He reached up and turned off the light on his cell plunging the tent into darkness.

He spasmed with the sensation of his semi-flaccid cock being sucked into a hot mouth to be 'cleaned' and drained of any residual cum. Moments later he was released and Chloe laid back against her sleeping bag.

"God that was good!" Charlize said with a smile in her voice.

"Yesss," Chloe sighed.

"A really nice way to end a great day," Kyle agreed. He realized the tent was pretty warm but by morning he expected a chill in the air. He suggested they open one of the sleeping bags for them all to rest on and use the other two as blankets when they needed them.

They settled back down, Charlize and Chloe tucking themselves against Kyle's body as the air entering the tent was beginning to hold a chill. He was warm enough to keep them toasty for now. He gave them both a kiss goodnight.

Kyle realized this was about as far from the dream of his father as he could get. With that thought warming him, he let himself drift off.

Chapter 5

Kyle was riding faster than he normally would but they were trying to outrun the storm. This morning when they got up they were surprised to see it was overcast. They checked the forecast and the lovely sunny weather they were supposed to have had been replaced with a severe thunderstorm warning with flash floods possible.

They quickly folded and packed their tent and rolled up the sleeping bags. Everything went into their waterproof pack sacks before being strapped to Kyle's motorcycle.

As they prepared to leave, they had a visit from the three young women at the next campsite who wanted to give Kyle a kiss for making their last night so memorable. Not wanting to spoil the memory he did his best to leave them with a sensual kiss. They were waving as the three motorcycles drove away.

They made a brief stop for breakfast at a small family restaurant on the route out and decided they would make tracks for home.

Now here they were pushing their luck on the windswept roads at the edge of Santa Barbara. Ahead they could only see dark grey and flashes of light.

Chloe's bike was in the lead and she frantically pointed to a driveway on the right before pulling off the road and driving right up the slight incline into an open garage. Charlize and Kyle followed her in and shut off their bikes too. Chloe gestured for them to hurry so Kyle got their stuff out of the saddle bags and rushed out of the garage. Chloe slammed it closed, locked it, then they ran across the short distance to the house's back door as they felt the first fat droplets hit them. She let them into the house as the downpour struck with earnest.

Kyle pulled off his helmet and jacket as they others took off theirs and looked around. They were standing in a really small kitchen, quaint and just a little untidy. Chloe looked embarrassed by the mess.

"Your place?" Kyle asked with a smile and she nodded as she moved to put away the dishes in the drying rack.

"I would have cleaned up but I got the call about the ride and had to scramble to get ready to join."

Charlize looked around as well, dropping her jacket and helmet on the kitchen chair as the others had done. "I've never been to your place," she said with a grin and walked out of the kitchen into the living room. The light flipped on. "Oh!" she exclaimed from the next room and began to chuckle.

Chloe's eyes went wide and she dropped a cup, shattering it on the floor. "NO!" she exclaimed and dashed for the entrance of the living room, Kyle following more slowly.

He saw Charlize playing keep away with a DVD case in her hand as Chloe frantically tried to get it from her. She tossed it to him as she wrapped her arms around Chloe's waist. He automatically glanced at the cover.

"Anal Lovers?" he read aloud as Chloe moaned in dismay.

"I knew it! From the way you diddled my bum hole when Kyle fucked me I knew you had some experience with ass play!" Charlize exclaimed. "I didn't realized you were obsessed!" she said nodding her head to the couch where a lifelike dildo was partially hidden by the couch pillow.

"Charlize! Let her go! She literally offered us comfort from the storm. This isn't how to show our appreciation." Kyle was uncomfortably aware of how sexy the two women looked at the moment and began to stiffen in his pants.

The brunette grinned at him. "You're absolutely right! There is a much better way to show her how grateful we are! We can help her live out her juiciest fantasy!"

"What?" he blurted in confusion.

Charlize was squeezing Chloe's body back against hers. "You'd like that, wouldn't you my sexy little slut." She squeezed Chloe's tit with one hand while sliding her other hand down to rub her pussy.

Instead of pulling away angrily, Chloe gasped and ground back against the other woman, her large eyes never leaving Kyle.

He looked at the back of the DVD and saw it was scene after scene of women having anal intercourse. He brought his eyes back up to hers. She was almost shaking with fear of rejection.

"You want this?" he asked quietly.

She trembled but nodded slightly.

"Say it, dirty girl! Say the words," Charlize growled as she pinched Chloe's stiff nipples.

"Yes! Yes, I want it," Chloe gasped out, arching her back to follow Charlize's tugging fingers.

"What do you want?" Charlize demanded.

"Ahh! Kyle's... Kyle's cock in my ASS! Ohhhh!" Chloe panted, looking at him desperately.

There was a flash of light followed immediately by the loud crash of thunder and the lights went out. In the dim light from the windows Kyle could see the women waiting for his answer. He took three steps forward tossing the DVD case back on the couch and pulled them against him. He kissed Charlize boldly then took Chloe's mouth as his hand cupped and squeezed one of her large tits.

"Yes!" Charlize cheered and dropped to her knees to undo Chloe's riding pants. She peeled them down her legs and tugged them off. Then she yanked the woman's panties down and made her step out of them. A large bra dropped from above to land on her head and she snorted in amusement. She stood back up and began taking her own clothes off.

Chloe's head was spinning with desire. She fumbled with the buckles and buttons on Kyle's pants then gave up as he took over. She grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it up, forcing him to let go of his pants to raise his arms so she could get his shirt off. She stared at his hard muscles and touched them reverently as he pushed his pants down.

Flickering light came back to the living room as Charlize found the battery-operated candles lining the mantelpiece. Chloe looked back at Kyle and saw he was standing before her naked. She soaked in that image. She'd never been with anyone like him. The one boy who had taken her virginity had been an ugly tosser. That time had been one 'no' away from rape but she was lonely and curious so she'd let him do it. Kyle though, he was a head-turner. She was a little stunned he wanted to be with her. His words the previous night aside, she didn't feel anywhere near attractive enough to be with him.

"Struth, you're a pretty one," she murmured as she ran her fingers over the hard muscles of his chest and stomach.

He snorted self-consciously as he recalled the years of being a couch potato and feeling lumpy. He knew he looked better and he felt better but he didn't really see it as making him different.

He moved closer. "You need to tell me what you want. It's your fantasy. I want to make it real."

Her eyes got really big and she began to gasp for breath as her heart raced.

Not knowing what else to do Kyle pulled her into a hug. "Shhh... it's ok. Just breathe in and out slowly. It's ok."

Chloe felt herself begin the relax in his strong arms. Then she realized she could feel the heat of Kyle's cock resting against her tingling pussy. That tingling just got stronger as she thought about what he'd just said. He was going to be her fantasy man!

Charlize slipped up behind her and rubbed her ass. "This has to be one of the most perfect asses I've ever seen! It needs to be touched," She ran her fingertips teasingly over the muscular orbs and Chloe gasped and shivered. "It needs to be squeezed!" Her strong hands grabbed and squeezed the flesh and Chloe moaned. "It needs to be spanked when she makes those lusty noises!"

SLAP!

"AAAHhhhh!" Chloe cried out as she clung to Kyle tighter, pressing her tits against his chest. Her ass tingled like crazy and she looked into his eyes as she bit her lip. She moved her head in close beside his, her mouth next to his ear. "I need- I need you to take me! Use me! Make me yours," she blurted quietly to him, divulging her dark fantasy.

Kyle nodded slightly then kissed her hard until she felt like she might be leaving her body. When he pulled back she swooned then squealed when he grabbed her and put her over his shoulder, ass in the air. He briskly walked towards the short hallway that led to the one bedroom, Charlize racing ahead to open the door.

Chloe had never been manhandled like this... and she loved it. Her pussy began to drip from her excitement. He tossed her on the bed then immediately straddled her body to rub his hard cock between her tits. Then he seized her hair and slid his cock into her mouth. She moaned and ran her tongue over it.

"That's right. Get it all nice and slippery. It's going deep into your ass in a moment. You want it to be wet." Kyle growled.

She desperately increased her efforts and used her hands to stroke his cock as well as her mouth, ensuring her spit was covering his entire cock down to the root.

"That's enough. I want your ass now!" he said firmly and she squeaked nervously.

He swung his leg over her body then flipped her onto her stomach. Then he lifted her ass up and shoved a pillow under her to keep it raised. He paused to admire her ass and shared a smile with Charlize who grinned back at him from the foot of the bed. He mouthed the word 'lube' and she nodded, racing back to the living room.

Kyle gave each cheek a series of spanks, gradually increasing the strength of each slap and alternating sides randomly. Chloe was moaning constantly now and her ass was glowing pink. He gently ran his nails over the abused skin and she sucked in a breath as tingles shot through her body.

He grabbed her cheeks and parted them to expose her twitching ass hole. Charlize returned with a tube of lube and the dildo, the latter going on the dresser, for now. He tipped his head to indicate she should put some of the slippery stuff on the puckered ass. Charlize smiled wickedly as she wanted to return the favor. She spread some on a finger and rubbed the pad over Chloe's ass hole. Then she slowly pushed the digit inside. All the way in.

1...678910...23