Shifting Gears

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe moaned loudly and squirmed on the bed.

"Did you think that was it?" Kyle asked. "That's only a finger."

Chloe looked back in surprise and saw Charlize sawing her finger in and out of her ass. Then her eyes moved to Kyle's hard cock, so much larger than a finger, and the desperate look in her eyes increased.

Kyle moved closer to her ass and Chloe faced forward as she grabbed the sheets in anticipation.

Charlize pulled her finger free with a pop and Chloe yelped. She got a slap on her ass from her coworker for that. Kyle looked at the grinning brunette and wondered how their work environment was going to deal with this new level of intimacy between the two women.

Putting that thought aside he grabbed the lube and squirted some on her rosebud to begin rubbing it with his thumb. Chloe was shaking and moaning as he went round and round the tight orifice. Then he pressed directly against it and felt the muscles struggled to keep him out but it as no use with the slick lube greasing the way. His thumb pushed inwards and Chloe's legs shook when he got past the ring of muscle.

"oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck" she chanted quietly as she adjusted to the intrusion.

Kyle stroked in and out as he felt her body begin to accept him. He looked over to where Charlize was searching in the drawers for something. He caught her eye and frowned at her being a snoop but she wiggled the dildo at him as if that explained to him what she was doing. He turned his attention back to Chloe.

"I think you're ready for my cock now," he said and her head whipped around in shock.

Her senses were all mixed up. Her anticipation was distorting the sensations and his strong thumb felt huge. The idea of something larger sent a wave of fear through her but she knew she couldn't stop now. She whimpered as he pulled his thumb out.

He quickly rubbed some lube on his cock and gave her no time to prepare this time. The head of is cock settled into the slowly closing orifice and he pushed it inside.

"AAAHHHH!!!!" Chloe cried out as the heat of his cock soaked into her sensitive inner flesh. She'd had a dildo up her ass but this, a real cock, felt so much different, so much better!

Kyle fought back the urge to ram his cock in deep. She felt incredible! He pushed slowly and evenly and his cock sunk deeper into her tight channel.

"Oh! Oh god! MmmmnnNAAHHH! Oh! Oh! Oh god!" Chloe cried out as Kyle's hot cock went deeper and deeper. What seemed like an eternity later, she felt Kyle's body coming to a rest against her. Her ass was so full of cock she couldn't think straight and just panted as she rested her face against the sheets.

"Are you ok, Chloe?" he asked gently.

"Uhn... yes! Oh god Kyle! It's... so good!" she managed to say as she adjusted to his thickness inside her. She felt... safe with Kyle. She knew he would make her feel good and she didn't have to worry about him being cruel.

"I'm going to start moving. I'm going to truly fuck this sweet ass of yours!" he growled playfully and she moaned. He felt her tighten in response.

Her whimpering increased as Kyle slowly pulled his cock out to the head and paused. He could feel her sucking him back in so he pressed forward.

"fffffffuuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkaaahhhhhh" Chloe sighed as he filled her again.

He repeated this slow withdrawal and push inwards again and again and each time Chloe sighed gratefully when he came to a rest against her round ass. He needed to pick up the pace. On the next push he drove his hips forward and caught her by surprise.

"AHHHH!!! Oh Kyle!" she cried out and looked back with need in her eyes.

So she wanted it harder? He could do that. He drew out and drove himself deep steadily increasing the pace until he was slapping her ass with his pelvis.

Chloe was in heaven. This was what she needed, what she desperately wanted, since she discovered she enjoyed having her ass played with. Kyle was so strong and forceful, taking her ass so roughly, filling her up so completely with his hot cock and slapping her ass! Her eyes were rolling back in her head as she was overwhelmed by the intensity of her pleasure.

Kyle was steadily pounding Chloe's ass and he could tell she was enjoying it. He heard a little sound of victory to his left and spotted Charlize pulling some kind of harness from the bottom drawer of the dresser. She pushed the dildo through a hole in it then stepped into the straps and pulled it up her hips. She tightened the straps until the dildo pointed out from her pussy like a cock. Then she rushed over to the bed, grabbed the lube and slathered the stuff on the rubber shaft.

"Lift her up against you!" Charlize exclaimed.

Kyle knew kneeling on the bed was a bad idea so he shook his head and raised a finger. He pulled his cock from Chloe and she whined when she felt the emptiness. He lifted her hips and tugged the pillow free. Then he pressed the head of his cock back into her ass and she wiggled to let him in deeper as she moaned happily.

When he was fully buried in her ass he forced his arm under her and held her tight as he rolled over onto his back pulling her up onto his chest. She squealed in surprise, her eyes opening wide.

Chloe saw Charlize moving onto the bed between her open legs. Her eyes dropped to the strap-on bobbing between her friend's legs. She suddenly knew what Charlize intended and she tried to escape but Kyle had her in a tight grip and had resumed pumping his cock in and out of her ass. This destroyed her muscle control and she could only watch Charlize getting closer and closer.

Then she felt it. The thick head of the dildo was pressing against the lips of her dripping pussy then it was in.

"FFffffffuuuuuuuuucccckkk!" Chloe moaned as the thick fake cock pushed inside, pressing against Kyle's cock through the inner membranes. The feeling of being full was almost too much for Chloe and her eyes rolled back again as Charlize rested her body on top of Chloe's, pressing deliciously on her clit.

It was almost impossible for Kyle to keep pumping into Chloe with the weight of both women on top of him. He felt the odd sensation of the dildo rubbing the side of his cock and looked up to see the lust in Charlize's eyes. He moved his hands to her ass and squeezed her cheeks as he helped her thrust into Chloe.

The blonde's head rested back on Kyle's shoulder and he nibbled on her ear making her gasp. He began to whisper into her ear and he could feel her clenching tighter and tighter in response as her release rushed up on her.

"Do you like my fat cock in your ass? Do you like it spreading you wide, filling you up? I love fucking your ass. You feel so hot and tight! My cock loves your ass!"

Charlize joined in. "Your slutty pussy is taking my cock so well. So wet and juicy! You love being so thoroughly fucked, don't you! Don't you, my little cock slave!"

"UHHH! FFUUUUHH! AAHHHHHHH!!!" Chloe tripped over the top and her pleasure crashed through her mind, obliterating her ability to speak.

Kyle could feel her squeezing his cock as her body clenched and shook. He moved his lips closer to her ear and drove his cock as deep as it would go. "Your ass is mine," he whispered and she screamed soundlessly. Her orgasm carried her away.

Charlize smiled down at him as she saw Chloe fading. She carefully pulled back from the blonde and pulled the dildo free. Chloe only murmured a slight protest. Charlize crawled off the bed and began undoing the straps.

Kyle eased Chloe to the side and onto the mattress. She whimpered slightly as his hard cock pulled from her ass. Once he was free Kyle climbed off the bed and they lifted the blanket over the sleeping woman.

Charlize smiled hungrily at his erection and crooked a finger as she picked up the lube and left the bedroom. He closed the door behind himself and they went into the small bathroom. Charlize closed that door as well. She looked down at his hard cock. "I want that in me but only after it's been washed. Nothing that's been up Chloe's ass gets inside me until it's clean." She grinned at him and pulled him into the small tiled shower stall. The room wasn't large enough for a tub.

They got the water going and endured some brief moments of cold spray before the hot water was flowing. The cold had cooled his lust a little but between her hungry kisses and her vigorous washing of his cock he was soon hard as iron. She squirted some lube on her hand and pushed him out of the spray before she stroked the slippery stuff onto his cock. He looked at her curiously.

"I want it hard and fast. Don't hold anything back!" she said with a grin.

He nodded and lifted her up against himself as he kissed her deeply. He lowered her onto his cock and pulled her down to impale her on his shaft. She tried to cry out but he lifted her again and slammed her down on his cock once more. Her mouth opened but nothing came out. Hands gripping her ass, Kyle began to hammer his cock up into her gushing pussy. Her clit slapped against his body again and again, sharp spikes of bliss lifting her pleasure higher and she was out of control. She tugged at her nipples just to intensify the sensations coursing through her body and felt her mind lifting free.

"KYLE! FUCK! OH! GOD! FUCK! ME! SO! GOOD!" She could only manage one word per stroke. Her eyes were closed tightly as she concentrated on the intense pleasure he was giving her in the brutal pounding. Pain was mixed in with the deliciously explosive tingles and it mixed up her head.

He was getting tired so he needed to get her to her release quickly. He picked up the pace and the small shower filled with the sounds of his skin slapping hers, his grunts, and her cries.

"CUM! CUM! CUMMING! CUMMING! CUMMING!" she squealed as her pussy squeezed his cock. He felt his cum firing up deep inside her and let the bliss fill his mind as he pulled her tight against his pelvis.

"Fuck yes! Oh Kyle, yes! Oh Geezus! So fucking good!" she moaned as she felt his cum surging into her. She released her abused nipples and took his face between her hands to kiss his mouth and face.

When they finished, Kyle lifted her off his softening cock and she moaned a little as an ache went through her pussy... and her ass. He had strong hands and a good grip.

"Are you ok?" he asked as he gently lowered her feet to the floor. She clung to him as her body ached. She'd been a little rough on her nipples too.

She smiled up at him in embarrassment. "Yes... I'll be fine. I- I guess I wasn't expecting you to follow my instructions so well." She winced. "Fuck, my ass is going to have hand shaped bruises on it."

He looked at her in dismay. "I'm so sorry!"

She placed her fingers over his mouth and shook her head. "No, it was wonderful! Exactly what I asked for. I'll just have to be careful what I ask for from now on," she added with a grin.

They quickly showered and he wrapped a towel around himself and walked out to the living room as Charlize took care of a few things in the bathroom.

He walked to the window and saw the wind was still blowing hard, the rain was coming down hard, but the overcast seemed a little lighter than before. He had rain gear and didn't have far to go but driving would be treacherous tonight. He grabbed his phone from his duffle and checked the forecast. It looked like tomorrow would be a lovely day. So, he'd be 'camping' at Chloe's tonight. The sofa looked comfortable enough. He picked up the DVD case once more and shook his head with a smile. The things you learn about people! He wondered how she learned about her desire for this. Maybe it was better not to know. He dropped it on the coffee table.

Charlize entered the room and smiled at him.

"You ok?" he asked.

"Delightful! Exhausted though. Let's get some sleep," she responded.

"I'll take the sofa. There's enough room for you on Chloe's bed," Kyle suggested.

She snorted and took his hand, leading him back to the bedroom. "There's enough room for all of us on the bed."

She pushed Kyle to take one side as she moved to the other. They climbed on and he spooned Chloe who just murmured in her sleep. He heard her sigh happily as he tucked himself against her ass and Charlize backed her ass up against the blonde.

A few moments later, as he began to drift off, he heard Charlize stir.

"Kyle?"

"Hmmm?"

"What happened on our little trip, I mean, what the three of us did together, that's between us, ok?" Charlize said.

He surfaced completely, hearing a hint of nervousness in her quiet voice.

"Of course. It's no one's business but ours," he assured her.

"Good. Thanks." There were a few more moments of silence then she spoke again. "It's just... some of the others in Fiona's circle aren't quite so... relaxed in their sexuality and might be uncomfortable-"

"I understand and I won't divulge anything about our sexy time with anyone not in this bed. I don't do that. That's something you should know about me," he said firmly.

He picked up a little tension in Chloe's body so he moved his lips closer to her ear to whisper to her. "Your ass is still mine and I'm going to fuck it again in the morning."

She whimpered happily and snuggled back against him bringing a smile to his lips.

"Go to sleep, my sweet little cock slut," Charlize said fondly over her shoulder and Chloe rubbed her face against the brunette's head.

They settled down and soon Kyle heard the quiet sighs of their breathing.

He considered his current situation and wondered if Fiona had any inkling that this might happen when she arranged for them to have dinner. He'd already been with two of her friends! And several others! He knew they weren't in an exclusive relationship but he was beginning to feel like a bit of a slut himself. He had to rein himself in.

Of course, after Gloria he'd vowed never to cross the line with a married woman again so Monique and Phoebe were off limits and he'd promised to stay away from Marion. So, he should be fine for the rest of the visit.

Right?

Chapter 6

Fiona had returned Sunday night as promised and their reunion sex was epic, in her words the following morning and in Gloria's words when the group met for lunch. The older woman had gotten an earful through the open window the night before and dished to the others, much to Fiona's not so secret delight.

Gloria was still trying to make amends for her husband's reaction but Kyle told her they would be fine as long as she didn't involve him in any further extramarital escapades.

After their lunch Marion was definitely eyeing him like a challenge. He'd politely indicated that he was not available without explicit approval from Fiona. She hadn't seemed too pleased to hear that. She'd never had to get permission before and obviously wasn't going to ask now. He could see her working on a plan to bypass this resistance and that made him just a little nervous. Fiona was thrilled to hear about her reaction and giggled all the way back to her condo.

As promised he kept his non-motorcycling activities with Charlize and Chloe to himself and she'd remained quiet about it too. He'd heard from her that Chloe was asking when they could get together again. He'd awakened something in the woman.

Fiona and Kyle explored Santa Barbara and the surrounding countryside on bicycles. She rented one for him and bought herself a new one. They rode for hours and stopped for lunch in good restaurants in the towns they passed through or in the vineyards they visited. They once enjoyed a quickie out amongst the grapes at the far edge of one property they'd visited. He was really beginning to feel spoiled by her attention but she was having so much fun!

They made a second day trip into LA, this time on Kyle's Harley and she got to wear her new leather. They went to the same restaurant they'd eaten at before and the reaction to her new outfit was everything she'd hoped for. They were practically stepping on each other to compliment her on her bold new look.

She'd immediately called her friends to arrange a dinner on the seafood restaurant's patio that night and surprised them with her new attire as well.

Fiona was having a wonderful time and Kyle was enjoying her happiness.

Then it was time for her Las Vegas weekend.

The plan for the upcoming weekend was to meet up in Las Vegas at the Enchant Resort. Fiona told Kyle that it was one of the most luxurious resorts in Las Vegas. Fiona made a deal with the manager and got rooms for the group. She informed them that she was picking up the tab for the stay at the resort.

Monique was in. Charlize and Phoebe were in as well as they'd never be able to afford such a resort without Fiona's generous assistance. Marion also said she'd join them but of course had to haggle with Fiona over the bill.

Gloria bowed out at the last minute as her husband made plans to take her to New York City instead. It was a trip he'd always promised and finally agreed to do. As much as she would have enjoyed hanging out with her friends in Vegas she was thrilled about her trip to the Big Apple.

Charlize took the opportunity to speak with Fiona to ask if she could invite her co-worker Chloe to join them in Gloria's place and said she would share her room with her. Fiona agreed. Kyle worried about what Charlize intended as he was Fiona's date for the weekend and there would be no opportunity to spend intimate time with them. He put that out of his mind as worrying about it now achieved nothing.

Fiona and Kyle would ride to Las Vegas on his Harley tomorrow, and stay overnight. The rest would join them the following night, Friday, for dinner and partying afterwards. They'd have all of Saturday and Sunday to enjoy the resort and check out the city before everyone headed back on the following Monday.

They had a quiet evening at home and watched a movie before packing for the weekend and cuddling in bed. She was a little excited about the weekend so moments after the lights went out Kyle felt her slipping under the covers to pay a visit to his awakening cock. When he tried to move to enjoy her too she blocked him. She wanted to please him tonight.

She was very skilled and quickly had him panting with need as she brought him close several times only to prolong the pleasure. When he finally came he cried out and Fiona struggle to swallow it all.

As he recuperated, she skipped off to the bathroom and returned with minty fresh breath and a damp facecloth to clean him up. Then she allowed him to sleep.

They got an early start and broke up the drive to Las Vegas by stopping along the way from time to time, never staying in the saddle longer than ninety minutes at a time. The route they chose bypassed Los Angeles by taking highways north of the mega-city. The scenery was dry desert and more dry desert so they were both eager to get to their destination.

They rolled into Las Vegas by 3:30PM and headed straight to the resort. Kyle let Fiona off at the entrance as she was going in to make the arrangements. He said he'd meet her in the lobby once he parked the bike.

Fiona ducked into the ladies room to freshen up and when she came out she turned right and walked into the back of a man wearing a sports jacket, jeans, cowboy boots, and a tan Stetson cowboy hat. He dropped his briefcase and some paperwork spilled out.

"Oh! I'm terribly sorry!" she gasped in embarrassment as she bent to help him.

The man was kneeling to get his papers and turned his face to look at her. His eyes first took in the cleavage she was displaying in her leather jacket then flashed up to her face. He froze in surprise and a wide smile spread across his face. She got a look at his features. Piercing blue eyes, nice lips, and a strong jaw with a dimple on his chin. His delighted smile was a dazzling display of white teeth. He got the rest of the papers into his case and took off his hat as he continued to smile at her. She saw his hair was trimmed short and was black but peppered with grey. She couldn't really gauge his age but if she had to guess she'd say he couldn't have been older than his mid-thirties.

1...7891011...23