Shifting Gears Ch. 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gawked. "You fucked them!" I was almost horrified. They hadn't known most of the guys we'd all met for the first time the night before.

"Yes. They were nice and we wanted to make friends. We all traded numbers and promised to get together again." I sighed, kind of glad that I hadn't had to confront that kind of situation... yet.

"Did anybody say anything about me?"

"Yes. Everyone wished that you'd stayed and participated, Owen especially wanted to fuck you, but so did the other men. I told them more about your background, and how we were grooming you to be one of the busiest sluts on the coast -- but I told them they'd have to wait a week or two for you to warm up to the idea and do some homework in that direction."

"Oh, God. Luke is coming by this afternoon with the bicycle I bought. He'll expect me to jump in bed with him."

"He won't expect you to do anything, so don't worry. Just buy the bike, and maybe take a short ride with him. Now, about your mode of dress. What will you wear?"

I looked down at the shorts and t-shirt that I had on. Sheri shook her head. "Nope, not sexy enough."

Sheri helped me pick out the Daisy Duke shorts and my new crop top that showed all sorts of under boob. Fortunately, according to Sheri, I did have luscious boobs. "Wear these, and sneakers; that way, you can ride the bike and not worry about heels. Normally, you'd wear your new four-inch heels with this outfit to make yourself available and fuckable, but since you're getting into a new sport, today is different."

I rolled my eyes, but under her gaze I stripped and redressed.

I'd no sooner finished, that my phone rang. It was Luke asking about a good time to bring the bicycle by. We decided that one-thirty was good. He asked, "If I bring my bike, can we take a short ride?"

I had him on speaker and Sheri was nodding wildly to me. I said to him, "Oh, yes, that'd be good. You can show me about shifting or whatever else I have to do to ride it well."

Luke ended the call. Sheri praised me for accepting and then gave me a lecture about behavior, including how I was to kiss him 'significantly' to thank him for delivering the bike and teaching me how to ride it.

She said, "I know you won't fuck him, but if you get a chance put his hand under your crop top and let him get some thrills playing with your beautiful tits. Start to build a relationship with him, too. Maybe even go on one of those long bicycle trips with him after you've built up your ability to ride that far."

"That'll take practice so I have muscles and don't get sore."

"I told you that you needed a sport. Now, you're starting to see how it relates to your interaction with a member of the opposite sex and probably a whole group of other people that share a similar interest. Get into the sport both physically and intellectually."

I promised I would.

Sheri left promising to see me at work the next day. I went online and downloaded a copy ofZen and the Art of Bicycle Touring. I'd read most of the book when my phone rang. Luke was outside with my 'new' bicycle.

Luke spent twenty minutes with me teaching me every part and nuance of the touring bike. He helped me adjust the seat. I was sure he got more than a glance at my pussy barely hidden in the Daisy Duke shorts, and I know for certain he could look up at me from his seat on the ground as I sat on the bike and see my complete set of boobs in the crop top.

I found myself fascinated with the man who had fucked both Sheri and Maryann multiple times the night before. I think I stared him in wonder many times during his visit, trying to visualize what the sex must have been like with the three men and two women.

Luke had included a front handlebar panier that carried more than a large purse, and a water bottle holder and new bottle. He loaned me a chain and lock, and I promised to return them after bought my own. I gave him a check for the bike.

We went on a ride. I was amazed at how easy it was to ride and learn to shift. The last bike I'd ridden was over ten years earlier. It was a one-speed bike, and we lived in a hilly area. I knew how to ride but hadn't ever done it for fun. This was much easier, especially with the various gears.

He led me along some local roads with bike lanes out to the beach. Once there we parked the bikes and just looked out at the surf and the people walking the beach for a while. Far off-shore there were two wind surfers speeding to and fro on their surfboards with their kite-like sails propelling them along at a rapid speed. Occasionally, one would leap out of the water, going maybe twenty feet into the air.

Luke said, "If you're interested, I could teach you how to do that someday, too."

I grinned, "I think I'd like that."

We rode back to my apartment and he helped me put the bike in the storage shed and lock it up. We talked about taking a longer ride. I was surprised when he told me that we'd just ridden about twelve miles roundtrip. I didn't think I had that level of endurance.

Luke presented me the key to the lock, and I presented myself to Luke the way Sheri had recommended. I plastered myself against him, and kissed him on the lips. He was delicious and tasted minty. I took his right hand and slowly pushed it up from my bare belly up to my bare boobs under my crop top. We kissed some more. My heart rate topped out at about a thousand beats a minute. I felt my body temperature soar. Brain fog immediately descended on me, and I had arousal like never before.

He smiled and pawed at me until he had both of my nipples standing up at attention. He bent over, nudged the fabric up, and then sucked on one of my breasts. I flushed and could feel a flood of female fluids in my pussy. Oh, fuck, I could even smell myself.

We kissed some more, and then Luke excused himself, bid me good day, and left. It was all smooth and pleasant. I really liked him. He was a fun guy. I wanted to see more of him, even if he had fucked Sheri and Maryann all night.

Once he'd left, I went back inside. I was so horny. This was a unique feeling I'd rarely felt before. The kissing and Luke's fondling of my breasts had been really... sexy. I was turned on.

Sheri had told me that when I felt like this I should 'jill off' -- masturbate. I'd done that a few times over the years, but now I suddenly saw the real need for that activity.

I took my top and shorts off and lay back naked on my bed. Propping myself up with some extra pillows. I used my two hands to play with my pussy, trying to duplicate what Maryann and Sheri had done to me the morning before. God, that seemed so long ago.

I finally found that manipulating two fingers from my left hand in my vagina, as I used three fingers from my right hand to massage my clitoral area worked perfectly. I toyed with myself for twenty minutes, edging myself up and down several times. Finally, I could feel something building.

My orgasm hit me hard. I ended up doubled over on my side with fingers inside me as a cannonball of pleasure punched through my body. God, what a great feeling. I should do this more. I'll ask Sheri whether she masturbates.

I realized that as I been jilling, I'd thought of Maryann and Sheri fucking the three men we met at the lounge the night before. They'd thought nothing but eagerness at going someplace so they could make love. Further, each girl had fucked all three men, in some cases multiple times. That situation was very arousing and helped drive me over the top. I wished I hadn't felt so timid about such a sexual situation. I wanted to fuck three men that I'd just met.

I realized that with a simple sentence or two, I could have invited Luke in and fucked him that afternoon. God, I was still horny.

I realized once I went to eat dinner that Sheri had left me a handwritten note. I opened and read the note. Sheri had given me instructions for that Sunday night. Fundamentally, I was to read several specific stories on a couple of websites that specialized in erotic stories, and then I was to watch at least four online videos that showed 'perfect' blowjobs being rendered. She gave the websites and told me what to search for to find the right videos.

I made a dinner tuna salad, and then opened my laptop to eat in front of it as I read stories or looked at pornography. I was nude. After finishing dinner, I moved to my sofa with the laptop. When I started watching the videos, I moved the laptop slightly to my side so I she could play with my vagina and clit some more. I was very wet.

Three hours of watching porn flew by like the blink of an eye. I'd had three more orgasms, too, and probably could have had more, but I was feeling guilty about my hedonistic behavior. That said, I had a new favorite hobby -- jilling off to online pornography. That's what Sheri had called the activity.

Monday morning, I came into work wearing exactly what Sheri had told me to wear -- no more, and no less. The result was a dress with a hemline about five inches below my crotch, a push-up bra producing some cleavage that my colorful top revealed, and three-inch heels. Also unusual for me, I had large hoop earrings about three-inches in diameter. They screamed for people to pay attention to me, along with the rest of my clothing.

The heels were not CFM shoes, but they hinted at the possibility. I thought of them as MFM shoes -- 'maybe fuck me' shoes.

The walk from the entrance door to my cubicle is along several long open and usually populated corridors. That morning was no exception. I allowed my heels to 'click' as I walked the corridor on the marble floor. I had a following by the time I reached my cubicle -- all male, and all with their tongues lolling out the sides of their mouths. I was sure my legs looked like a million dollars, the way Sheri said they would.

Kevin, one of my friends stood in the doorway to my little office after I'd sat. "Brianna, you look really... nice. Wow! You re-did yourself -- your hair, makeup, style of dress, and... everything. I just want you to know I noticed and that I like it. I'll see you at lunch, I hope." He left, slightly embarrassed.

I wondered whether I should tell him that I also had my pubic hair mostly shaved away and that I had about a dozen sapphic orgasms the day before.

Other people would go past my cubicle, stare inside for a moment, and then continue on. I had a ten-a.m. meeting, and that went well. I actually got a plum assignment to design a marketing campaign and website for a statewide towing service. I wasn't impressed at first, but then I saw that it was a great opportunity to prove myself. I also got to pick the graphics artist that I'd work with. I smiled and put Kevin's name forward; that was approved only he didn't know it yet.

Sheri looked in several times. The first time I saw her, she nodded approvingly and didn't say a word. She didn't even check to see whether I'd obeyed her order to 'go commando', some new terminology she told me.

In the afternoon, she told me 'we' were going to Epoch for a drink before going to dinner at Salads First. Once there, she had me sit in one of the low barrel chairs at our table in the cocktail lounge.

Sheri told me, "I want you to flash your pussy at some of the guys. Don't be obvious, just like you forgot you weren't wearing panties and also forgot to keep your legs together."

I was slightly aghast. "Sheri! Really?"

She smiled. "Very serious, yes. I need you to do daring things. You've got to become an exhibitionist. I've done hundreds of daring things, including flashing my tits and my pussy at hundreds of people over the years. It's fun, as you'll eventually find out.

Thus, I sat sipping my Cosmo with my legs slightly askew, happily flashing my wet little puss at a bar full of mostly men. I didn't dare look to see whether anybody was watching my nearly continuous flash. Sheri assured me, "Brie, more than half the men at the bar have their eyeballs glued to your cunt. I'm watching them in the mirror behind you."

After fifteen minutes of my 'flashes', Sheri told me I had done well. "Tomorrow at work, I want you to flash your tits at some of the guys. Wear that peasant blouse we got you and no bra. Straight-on it'll be prim and proper, but if you bend over or if somebody looks over your shoulder you will show-off your goodies. I'll want a detailed report."

I asked, "You've done this?"

Sheri pushed her chest forward in the scoop neck blouse she wore. "As recently as four p.m. today, Brie. Mac Walters was my target. He'd done a favor for me, so I rewarded him, although he didn't know that was my intent." She gave a lecherous grin.

Sheri said in a more serious tone, "Brie, I am having you do things that I did that helped make me the way I am. I told you that I am a slut. Well, sluts do sexual things just about all the time. They display themselves in intentional and seemingly unintentional situations. I am an exhibitionist.

"Saturday night, when Maryann and I were fucking Sean, Owen, and Luke, we were all in Luke's living room, we were all together. Part of that time I was either in the spoon position or reverse cowgirl on one of the guys, so that everyone else could see his cock moving in and out of my body. Maryann was doing the same thing. We were showing off for each other and especially for the men.

"Men are visual creatures. They get aroused and turned on by a hot naked woman, especially with a cock moving into her body. I gave them plenty of that, as did Maryann. Men also like 'dirty talk' -- lots of vivid talk about sex and sexual situations, even what's happening with them right then. So, as you fuck some the guys, learn to be verbal with them; they'll love it and love you. It'll help your reputation. You should practice that. Read more of those stories on that website I gave you, and then practice what you learn."

"You said you had a reputation?" I questioned Sheri.

"I do," she replied. "What kind depends on who you ask. I'm a bad slut to some people, and a great slut to others. Great sluts are 'easy' to get into bed or into some sexual situation, such as giving a blowjob or something as simple as a handjob."

Sheri paused and then asked me, "Are you sure you still want me as a role model and coach for how you should change your life?"

I nodded, "Yes. I may not become a replica of you, but you will take me in the right direction."

Sheri teased, "Or, you might surpass me and become a bigger slut." She laughed.

I rolled my eyes. I was getting good at doing that with her.

A few days later at work I wore my peasant blouse and no bra. The material was thick and front-on nothing showed. Get to looking over my shoulder, however, and that person could get a great view of my breasts. Sheri told me I had great 'C' cups.

Several of us from my part of the marketing department went to lunch in the cafeteria together. At one point, I pulled out my cellphone and after moment of messing with it, I asked one of the guys whether he'd look over my shoulder and tell me what I was doing wrong in using one of the apps.

Michael stood behind me looking over my shoulder as I called up the app. "When I do this and then hit this key, as you see nothing happens. Shouldn't I get a new screen asking for more data."

Michael said, "Do it again?"

I did it again... and again... and again. I felt sure that he was watching my boobs shimmy inside my peasant blouse. I even twisted my shoulders a little to be sure my top gaped away from my body. He called Phil over, after declaring that he was mystified by my problem with the cellphone application.

Phil watched me go through the same steps about four or five times -- slowly. I turned around and looked at him at one point, confirming what I was sure the case. He'd been perving on my breasts. He also had a hard-on in his pants. He finally declared that my error was on the first screen and not the second. He leaned over me and showed me what I'd been doing wrong.

I thought, 'That was easy; and so had flashing my pussy in the bar with Sheri.' Neither activity upset me, and I actually got a slight charge from doing it and acting innocent. I felt slightly guilty at liking the feeling of arousal from the activity.

Sheri texted me one evening the following week that we had a short trip to make after work. When we met just after five o'clock, she told me to ride with her. We drove about three miles and pulled into the parking lot of the Triple-XXX store that Owen had talked about. She just grinned at me, and said, "Come on. You have some purchases to make." I was already blushing.

Sheri led me along every aisle in the place. I saw the racy clothing, the DVDs, the sex magazines catering to all sorts of fetishes, and then there were the sex toys and BDSM gear.

Sheri had me pick out, under her guidance, a nine-inch dildo with attachable suction cup, a multi-speed vibrator, ben wa balls, nipple clips, a butt plug kit, some sex 'lube', and a strap-on dildo. Sheri had to explain about half the items to me. I stopped blushing about halfway through the shopping trip; my response systems just finally gave up being embarrassed. My credit card took a big hit. Sex toys aren't cheap.

We went out to dinner, and Sheri took the time to detail what I was to do with each of the items, starting after I got home that night. I was further embarrassed at how much detail she had to give me so that I'd know what to do. She told me how much pleasure she could get from her 'toys' and went into a lot of detail, especially about the strap-on that could be used on both sexes.

12