All Comments on 'Shifting Hearts Ch. 05'

by Queen_Vicki

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
sirraliasirraliaalmost 11 years ago
Yes!!!

Thanks for coming back..love this story and the characters. Keep it up. Great work.

LessGoLessGoalmost 11 years ago
I don't understand

I get that humans are scum for the supernatural but X seems to be doing everything he can to scare and anger Sallie. He says he wants her but his actions since finding her are abhorrent. I would have thought he may have said, 'No mannie, let's not send the incredibly freaky looking hellhound out to capture my mate who already hates me.". Maybe he would be interested in finding out where she lives or take her to dinner away from his creepy demon cousin or crazy things like that. If the mating pull has anything to say about it, shouldn't he have suddenly developed some regard for her feelings and/or well-being?

I like the story very much. I love love her witchy powers and love to see her as a strong woman standing up for herself. Very intriguing story. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I agree with Lessgo

Sally deserves better, it's a shame you don't think so.

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 11 years ago

X is just as arrogant and sadistic as his demonic cousin. He has too much pride and think humans are lower then dirt so he does what he do best...think of only satisfying himself. He also need to think for himself and not listen to his crazy ass cousin. At least X finally see that Ermanno is one sick bastard. Too bad he doesn't see himself like that yet then maybe he will learn to treat his mate right.

I hope she gives him pure hell.

kalidevakalidevaalmost 11 years ago
a good whack in the head...

... is what X and his disgusting cousin deserve for being narcissistic, sadistic, self-absorbed manwhores. let's hope our plucky heroine escapes unscathed once again!

kalidevakalidevaalmost 11 years ago
and another thing...

... where the hell is roger? not to mention some backup from her other coven sisters?

CrispyRigbyCrispyRigbyalmost 11 years ago
Finally!

It was such a nice surprise to come here and see that you have added a new chapter! I am so happy to hear that you're doing better with your personal life, and that you will be updating more regularly (because those long waits were torture!). I also agree with some of the previous commenters, I hope our heroine Sallie gives X and his cousin some hell.

Can't wait to read more from you. Take care!

jlly16jlly16almost 11 years ago
Roger????

Where is Roger? That's the kind of man she needs and he's gone M.I.A. Please do not let her end up with this sadistic, egomaniacal prick.

rexbrookdalerexbrookdalealmost 11 years ago
Nice

Great story! I'd like to edit the next installments for you, too.

Queen_VickiQueen_Vickialmost 11 years agoAuthor
Hi, readers

Hello, my readers,I would like to say that I am trying my hardest to update more,and I know I said in my author's note that my life was chaotic previous,well now it is again. I am moving to Baton Rogue, La from Memphis.So please be patient with while I am trying to set everything up for me. Thank you all for reading, and please keep reading. I love you all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please, Please, Continue...

Good writing. Love this story. Please hurry and continue this story. I just love Sallie's feisty personality. After all that he put her through...She should definitely fight him off for as long as she can :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
edge of my seat

i am completely invested fingeres crossed for a happy ending, one that dosent envolve sallie an Xavier falling in love as most would so typically write

sexy_bosoxgirlsexy_bosoxgirlalmost 11 years ago
everyone else is wrong

I think Sallie needs to be with Xavier. She needs to make him beg and apologize for all his wrong doings towards her. Let them fall in love but let him learn that witches are what he thought and keep them a little antagonistic with each other. He needs a woman like her in his life. She needs to show him what a true ass he actually is and then she will learn she was wrong about his kind as well. It doesn't need to be a sappy happy ending just a happy ending....Keep moving toward that goal!!! : )

Queen_VickiQueen_Vickialmost 11 years agoAuthor
Hi

To anyone who is reading this message,let me just say thanks for being patient, and reading all of my work, and I just sent chapter six to my editor

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hi

Great story when can we expect chapter 6.

CrispyRigbyCrispyRigbyover 10 years ago
Awesome!

Those are awesome news! I can't wait to see what you have in store for all the characters, because this story has me on the edge of my seat! I hope your editor does not take much longer, because we are getting desperate.

wildsoulwildsoulover 10 years ago

I hope she falls in love with a human, that would be a well deserve blow to his ego.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Hello! Are you going to continue this story? Because it's amazing! I can't wait to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous