Shifting Realities

Story Info
Reptile uses a human's talents for his desires.
4.3k words
4.67
1.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: The following takes place after the events of MK1 (2023). This contains MAJOR spoilers for the story, and Reptile's character ending. Reader's discretion is advised.

.

.

.

Since the battle of Armageddon, peace has been restored to Outworld. For what could've been a catastrophic end to their timeline, the natives of this land consider the smallest things like breathing air enough reason to celebrate life. But there was still work to be done to ensure a brighter future for them all, and I was able to assist in that.

Being an ally to Outworld is something I never expected, for I am not from here. Earth is my home, and although it bears a similar name to Earthrealm, it is a vastly different universe, separated from the famous Earthrealmers who helped Outworld survive. My world is as mundane as a river of water; just a few rocks overlapping it to cause slight disturbance compared to the mammoth scale theirs has dealt with in recent months.

How did I arrive here then? A native kombatant, Syzoth, had summoned me. He had also played a role in defeating the evil that emerged during Armageddon. With the help of Lui Kang's teachings, he acquired the ability to retrieve people from different timelines into his own. He was in need of a Historian to write documents for him about the history of the Zaterrans, and the shameful secrets that were hidden for years. Zaterrans born like Syzoth were slaughtered for their shapeshifting abilities, and he was driven to expose those who caused such acts, but it was impossible to do so alone. Getting help from anyone in his timeline felt too risky for the newly appointed emissary, so he devised a plan to seek out other sources- yet he only found me.

"Quiet down, you are in no danger."

Syzoth spoke with stern composure the night we met, but it wasn't an easy task to quell my fear. I appeared in front of him in only pants and socks, meaning there was no shirt to hide my chest. It was humiliating; one second I was drifting off to bed, and the next I was half-exposed inside the study of a being I had only witnessed through colored pixels.

"I know this is unfamiliar, but there is nothing to worry about. I will not hurt you," he extended an arm to me, who was crouched down on the floor shivering. I regained my composure once I was sure he spoke with sincerity, and I took his hand so I could stand on my feet. I was relieved that he chose to welcome me in his human form.

Seeing the kombatant in person felt unreal. No amount of resolution could expose the distinct intricacies of Syzoth's bright hazel eyes, his structured cheekbones and jawline, and the complex design of his facial tattoo. It brought out a ruggedness to his otherwise soft and fair-skinned features. Tattoos also decorated his arms, and his muscles complimented his frame very nicely...

"May I bring you anything to drink? You appear to be light-headed."

Snapping out of my trance, I said, "No, just some clothes. For...you know."

Syzoth didn't question further and gathered some fabric to cover my chest. He would later on ask for my name, and with great enthusiasm, Syzoth expressed his joy in finding such a talented Historian like myself.

He was under the impression that he retrieved one of the most intelligent Historians of Earthrealm to assist him in writing the exposé of his colony's dark past, but I had to explain that I was only an average woman, with the greatest writings I've ever published being romantic novels- a light omission from what I really wrote: Erotica.

What a shameful hobby too, because my most recent stories had involved him and I together. I didn't mention that part though, if I did he'd surely turn red, or even kill me. There were many things he could do with that mouth, but devouring me whole was not something I longed for.

Sweat beaded on my forehead reminiscing on my stories, the ones where Syzoth took initiative to claim me as his mate till we couldn't possibly move another inch. It sounded so easy on paper; I would stand there and he'd find me so irresistible that he'd tear my clothes off my body and breed my tight holes.

It was fun to imagine being defiled inside the confines of your own home, but when faced with the object of your desire, the disgrace I carried within me weighed heavy in the pit of my stomach. I nearly apologized for thinking that our coupling could exist in any timeline.

Despite our initial misunderstanding, Syzoth was charmed enough by me to still find some use for my limited skills. He invited me to remain with him till my task was complete. Said task would be the same, document the history of his kind in an updated format that exposed the truth of their misdeeds against their own species.

Within a couple weeks, it was completed. We bonded with one another during that time, gaining new knowledge of our worlds and of each other. All was very platonic, and that made the shame in my heart grow with each passing day.

The closer we became, the wetter my pussy would soak before bedtime. Syzoth would catch me in a daze sometimes when I'd fall into daydreaming about us intertwined in each other's arms. He'd pretend not to notice, and offer tea and insects as snacks to stay awake. The tea was delicious, but I couldn't believe he'd expect me to eat insects every night. It was just that one time...

Nevertheless, he was just as polite as a modern-day gentleman, which is hard to come by in my world. His major focus centered on his brethren and his efforts to cement a better future for them. It was through his actions that I understood why Empress Mileena entrusted him to become her emissary.

It was settled since our first meeting that I would leave the night after my assignment was finished, but before I was to leave Outworld forever, there was still something that I couldn't erase from my mind. Another mission I had yet to begin. One that had sprouted the seed for all my embarrassment.

I would've let it fade away into some silly delusion, but there were times where I could've sworn the infatuation I held for Syzoth went the other way as well with his trusting eyes and carefree smile. I didn't plan for anything long-term, but I didn't want to leave without taking a chance.

"You must be intoxicated. I knew you drank too much tonight," Syzoth shifted his eyes away, his lips tucked away for a nervous lick. My eyes narrowed on the shapeshifter as we sat together on a log near the crackling fire.

"I'm serious. I want you."

Throughout my time in Outworld, he grew to trust me around the Zaterrans and they learned to be comfortable around my presence, and for my final night they threw a festival in my honor. The festival was filled with laughter, dancing, and barrels of liquor to loosen inhibitions. But, these feelings I've withheld have remained with me long before having a sip of Outworld's finest spirits.

While the other Zaterrans dispersed to bed, we remained outdoors to do some extra cleaning around the firepit, and when we were done, that's when I confessed.

"Was I a fool to never notice before?"

"A little bit"

That comment released a huff of laughter from Syzoth, but his tension persisted.

"There is nothing more that I'd want than for you to leave here with fond memories, but being with me is simply impossible."

"Impossible?" I said, "I am know who you are, and I am not afraid. I've never been."

"That doesn't make having me any less dangerous," he countered, "You are also privy to my past. The family I once had...and lost due to my own incompetence."

"Syzoth..." I rested a hand on his thigh. It tightened firmly from my touch, "Your family would not blame you for what you've done. We try our best in life, yet it still cannot be enough to save our loved ones. I know that very well."

"I recall," his eyes softened, "I apologize. It was unfair to mention this when you have gone through just as much loss as I have."

"No need," I lingered on his thigh.

"It's just...I do not trust myself to care for you in that manner, and I can't fail another loved one because of my poor judgment."

"You wouldn't fail me. Even if all we do is lock lips and fall asleep," I blushed at the thought, "I want to become closer...Don't you want the same?"

"No," he removed my hand from his leg, "I can't allow it. I'm sorry."

Standing up, I went to put out the fire so we could both get some sleep, after he sends me back home. The glow of ember illuminated Syzoth's well-defined muscles that were visible despite his thick garb, but it was time to place those fantasies to rest.

"It has nothing to do with you," he explained.

"I know that," I said, "Thank you for the party."

It isn't easy to give into somebody with the amount of responsibility Syzoth carried. I needed to remain gracious.

Time had passed slowly until I stood waiting in Syzoth's study for him to open the portal that would send me back to my timeline.

"If I remember correctly, he instructed me to..."

I grew impatient and paid attention to other things, like the plain dress that was gifted to me by a female member of the Zaterrans. It was tailored to compliment my curves, the length reaching down to my knees and the top showing enough skin to tantalize, but still conservative enough to maintain my decorum. I did hope though that somehow the dress could influence Syzoth tonight. The lady mentioned that although it was her first ever attempt at sewing, as an act of goodwill, she was positive it could work. Apparently, she was proven wrong, but I had planned to keep it anyway as a souvenir.

"God Dammit!"

My heart skipped hearing that vulgar word escape Syzoth's lips. I forgot that there were more things I taught him about my world besides its culture and politics. Whatever happened must have been dire.

"Are you alright?"

"Yes. I am just clueless on how to open the portal again. I'm doing as he said, yet something is missing."

"Like what?" I walked to him cautiously, standing behind him as he sat at his desk. I used the opportunity to lean forward and press my chest against his back, "Is there anything I could do to help?"

"There is in fact," he replied, "It appears your job is still not finished...but teasing me with your nipples is a good start."

Raiden's lightning bolt must have struck me, because I jumped away from Syzoth with my hairs standing on end.

"You always tempt me, but outdoors?" he smirked, "You are bold."

"I wasn't suggesting that we'd do it out there!" I laughed, stepping as far back as I could until my rear hit his bookshelf.

"Oh, you weren't?" his voice grew dark, and settled on a low hiss which caused goosebumps to rise from my skin, "because if I did give in like I wanted to, then it would take more than the entire village to pull me away from you."

Syzoth didn't touch me as we stood inches apart from one another, but he might as well have. I was becoming wet again in his presence, and unless he were painfully naive, Syzoth had to have known that I was his the moment he locked eyes with me.

"I can almost taste your essence. You're dripping past your undergarments," his human teeth flashed a canine, "I can smell your hunger..."

This is how all my stories would begin; I'd be standing there, and he'd find me so irresistible he'd breed me. This was only part one of the tale, and I cursed myself for already feeling the strong need to cum. Tentatively, I placed a hand on Syzoth's chest and gathered some air.

"Do not force yourself if you really don't want to..." There was a part of me that remained hesitant about this sudden turn, "You're making me feel things I don't know how to control, and I'm worried I'll disturb you with my interests. So please, forgive me for my forwardness earlier. I'll go back home quietly."

Syzoth held my hand gently and brought it to his hip, "Your doubt matches my own. I'm also afraid of this passion." He encouraged me to bring him forward, having our nether regions press together.

"It has been many years since I felt the flesh of another woman, and never did I see myself intermingling with a human, yet here you are..." His face leaned in closer till his forehead rested against my own, "I do not deny that coming with me to my chambers can lead to great risks, but if you still want this, then take me now before I come to my senses..."

It took us no less than a minute to be in his room and strip each other of our garments. My hands wrapped around his neck, I brought Syzoth down with me on the mattress as he introduced me to his tongue. It was the most enjoyable form of kombat he's had the pleasure of engaging in, meanwhile I was beside myself. I could've sworn that I was witnessing our affair take place from above. It was a dream that broke dimensions, one that would eventually cease, so I cherished each second in bliss.

"You have a gorgeous chest," Syzoth looked down upon me, a faint blush spread across his cheeks, "How I didn't have you back then was through sheer will."

"So, you DID notice!"

Syzoth cupped one breast in his hand and fondled it a little too gently for my liking.

"I won't break if you go harder."

"I was trying to be kind...," Syzoth switched his technique, now using a hand to massage my second breast while his mouth began to suck around my hardening nipple. His teeth were bared and scraped along the skin as he sucked. He'd go on to switch nipples every few seconds, and both were left with light teeth marks.

"Mmh, go lower..."

Syzoth spoke without lifting his head, "A lady must be cherished properly, and I haven't had my fill..."

I should've known he'd take his time. If this were to be my final night, then surely, he wouldn't rush through the experience. Syzoth worked on my breasts longer, with harder licks and deeper nibbles. The warmness of his tongue lapping around my fully erect buds felt incredible, but it was even better when he trailed down my stomach to reach the wetness between my legs.

"Forgive me if I am not experienced," he said, an unfamiliar tremor in his voice.

To think of all the battles he's faced, yet my cunt is what sends the greatest shivers down his spine. But, I was his very first human. I needed to grant him grace.

He didn't need it though; he was a natural. His muscular arms held down my thighs so I wouldn't escape, and I noticed how with every moan he'd elicit, his arms would tense up and reveal his veins just a bit more.

"Mmmh...," I held back my moans, watching Syzoth take care of me. I had tried to scoot back a little bit to give him some air. All that did was have him pull me deeper against his face, his nose pressing right against my swollen clit.

My entrance was treated with tenderness as he entered slowly with his tongue, pushing in and out to prepare me for greater penetration. He then added his fingers, which were thick and calloused, yet it was perfect to open me up for the type of intimacy I was anticipating.

Everything he did was methodical, like he was cautious of pushing me over the edge. I adored his efforts, but I needed more of him inside of me.

"Hold on," I tapped Syzoth's tattooed arm, making him rise, "You feel amazing, but I was wondering if there's something else you could do for me."

The aura of the room had shifted, "I do not want to hurt you."

It wasn't subtle what my request would be, so I was prepared with a defense. "You are more than just your human form, and both versions deserve my attention," I smiled, "It's just like you said before, isn't it? You must be cherished properly, and I haven't had my fill."

"The fact you adore my current form so much is surprising. To ask for "that," even more so. I haven't entered you properly either," he said, "Are you sure you want it now?"

I inched forward to kiss Syzoth chastely. The surprised moan that escaped him warmed my heart. "I know you never transformed in front of me for my sake. I imagine the memories of our introduction didn't help you reconsider, but I am ready now." Resting a hand against his face, I brushed my thumb across his cheek.

"I'll never see you again regardless of what happens. Think of this as a dream."

Syzoth stared at me blankly, until he finally said, "As if I would want this all to be a hallucination..." Getting up to his feet, Syzoth told me to lie down comfortably.

"Tell me when to stop," Syzoth transformed into his natural form, and it was more rewarding than anything. His upper half had expanded to make room for his enlarged skeleton, and he towered over me in his reptilian skin that seemed to shimmer in the dark room.

His tail was long and heavy, swaying slowly. I couldn't see his feet, but I knew they had to be large enough to crush an average human being. His lips stretched across his face, and his teeth sharpened into menacing incisors. I would've been scared, but I knew he wouldn't hurt me.

That tongue too...it had stretched farther than the longest of penises I've seen. Forked at the tip, the wet organ darted to my earlobe, caressing it lovingly.

"Hng..." I shuddered, slowly laying on my back to allow him more space to explore me. Crawling onto the bed, Syzoth savored my skin as his tongue remained in close contact.

"Turn over," Syzoth said in a grave tone that fit with his commanding figure, and that I did. I rested on my stomach, and his tongue trailed from my shoulder blades and down my spinal cord until it met with the crack of my rear. The shapeshifter's claws dug into the bed, and my glutes were spread apart from his slimy appendage entering past my rim.

"AH!" I yelped, thrusting my backside against his tongue which had slithered most of its way into my anus. The humanoid lizard received great pleasure in controlling me in such an embarrassing way; it had been a long time since I attempted to play with my ass and here I was letting a Zaterran have me there.

His tongue was much rougher than its human counterpart; it was as though he were scrubbing the inside of my hole completely, making it clean and wide for what would soon enter it.

Syzoth pulled out and growled deeply, "Every inch of you subdues me..." My legs were gripped and dragged towards the edge of the bed. I was positioned onto my knees, so my anus was on full display.

"How many would you like inside of you?"

"Excuse me?" I turned my head, and my mouth went agape at what Syzoth was referring to. I foolishly assumed his lizard self would keep his human penis, when it was just as to be expected from a cold-blooded reptile.

"I can change back," Syzoth's beady eyes studied my face that was slowly losing color, "I won't pressure you to take it."

"N-no, I'm fine..." I repositioned myself on my back again, "Just have me like this. It's the easiest way."

"With both of them?"

"Why would I deny myself such a treat?"

Though Syzoth felt nervous for me, I could see his hemipenis throb with excitement. Leaning over me, he positioned each tip to my prepared entrances. His head was lowered, so I couldn't see his face as he was building up the courage to enter me.

"I'll be okay," I reassured him, kissing the top of his scaly head. "I want you. It may hurt, but I know that already. We'll work through it together."

That low growl emerged from his body again, vibrating from his head to the tip of his tail, and with a sharp thrust, Syzoth and I collided.

The village was silent as it was past the midnight hour, so nobody had heard our unabashed affections. Syzoth checked to make sure I was breathing through the painful stretch that his hemipenis did to my openings, giving brief licks to my tears along with light nuzzles.

It wasn't easy for him either, to insert himself into holes that should've been impractical to navigate through, but I begged him to go deeper.

"I'm okay, promise. Give me more. Shit! No no, really I'm fine. Ghh! You're so thick!"

12