Shifting Realities

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You flatter me...Hng! So tight..." he hissed, "Just a little more..." Syzoth submerged down to the hilt of his shafts and from there, we gently rocked on the bed. It was slower than what I would've preferred, but any faster and I don't know if I would've been able to walk again.

The pleasant aspect of this was that through it all we exchanged kind words, and if not words, then kinder glances. Having a huge lizard looking down at you would be most people's worst nightmare, but knowing the soul that laid inside this unique vessel was enough to love everything about him.

My back arched once Syzoth hit my G-spot, and I couldn't afford for him to leave it.

"There! Right there!"

He took instruction well, and started thrusting at a more rapidly. We remained speechless from then on, the room echoing with solely moans, grunts, and tears of joy on my end. I had cum not long after my spot was discovered, but Syzoth still had a way to go, so I offered my body up for his pleasure. I had been weakened by the double penetration and could've ended things there if not that once this night was over, I'd go home for good. I needed to elongate it as much as possible.

"Come here," he lifted my body off the bed and into his massive arms. The roughness of his skin had become natural to me now, and I begged for it to rub against me more while Syzoth thrusted up into me again. My legs spread widely; I held no leverage over the man that many had once called a monster.

I could feel his tongue travel around my nipples once more and then to my face. Was this his way of hushing me when his cocks would hit a tad too intensely, or was he simply addicted to the sweat that spilled from my pores? Either way, I was happy to be consumed.

Zaterrans have extremely strong self-restraint when it comes to ejaculating. Syzoth had yet to unload into me, so another round we went, this time with me on top. Fully comfortable holding in his girth, I rolled my hips, resting my hands on his meaty thighs. He lied flat with a moment of leisure. His eyes were closed, and his breathing slowed. If I didn't know any better, I would've thought he had passed out from our lovemaking, but as he told me, "I've never felt more alive..."

I gave it my all to help him achieve orgasm, but you just can't compete with a Zaterran's stamina. I pulled off of Syzoth and rested beside him on the bed, a hand to his chest.

"Don't doubt yourself," Syzoth said after reverting to his human form. His cheeks had inflamed with a dark blush from all of our hard work, "You were incredible."

"Thank you..." I glanced down at his penis that had changed back into a singular organ. His body was a work of art that only Outworld could create. "I can suck you."

"Don't worry about that," he replied, "I'd be more concerned about whether your holes will recover." he reached down to rub along my wet slit, "I underestimated you. You're a fighter in your own right."

I snickered, followed by a peaceful hum as Syzoth brought me in closer to caress him. "I must say the same about you. I imagined you'd be more aggressive with me."

"Oh really?" he said, "Then next time, I won't hold back."

"But the portal," I reminded him. Syzoth squinted in deep thought before stroking the back of my head.

"I still need to practice how to create the portal. Tomorrow, we'll see what happens..."

He was lying to me. He wouldn't carelessly forget Lui Kang's instructions. Could it really be true that he wanted me to stay longer? Or was this all some cruel dream that I had thought up?

I could feel Syzoth's heartbeat just as well as my own, and the heat from his breath brushing against my forehead. This had to be my reality, or else I had truly gone mad with loneliness. If the latter were the case, this could become the inspiration for one pretty interesting erotica. That much I was certain.

Yet, when I stared up at him, and he looked down in return, I couldn't picture that possibility. The Outworlder gave off a warm smile, something special to find in a world known for brutal executions. He often smiled at me, but this one conveyed to me something beyond fleeting infatuation. I couldn't describe it, but it was a beautiful sight.

I snuggled deeper into his chest as we both drifted into sleep, "Right. We will see..."

12