Shikha and My Boyfriend Ravi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rahul started slowly moving in and out, forcing his dick inside my tender pussy and then pulling it back out in one swift move. Ashamed and shocked as I was, it still felt like he had done it several times before. This was in stark contrast from me, as I had not yet allowed my boyfriend Ravi to fuck me until now, even after all these years we had been together. Rahul bent down over me to kiss me while fucking me. He kissed me for at least five minutes, although, it felt like much longer. He kissed and smooched me passionately, working magic with his rough lips.

It was then that Rahul starting talking dirty with me. He said, "You are so tight down there, I know that you were a virgin. I'm so lucky to have you like this. I know boys and men alike would do anything to get you in bed and enjoy the fuck out of you". He continued, "I am surprised what kind of boyfriend you had, who didn't fuck you all these years. If I was in his place, I wouldn't have let you remain a virgin even for a week". "But don't worry", he paused in between to grunt, as he coarsely invaded my pussy with his dick ... "I will satisfy you now and I will make you happy. I know I had to forcefully fuck you, but that was the only way I could get you to get in bed with me, and now, once I have fucked you, it will open up the path for an affair, ha-ha", he laughed.

I listened to his words, but I did respond, deliberately. His excitement was boosted even further due to him talking dirty with me, while invading and using me. He emptied another load into me soon enough and he slumped on the bed, beside me. This time he was a bit more exhausted than the previous time. However, from what I had heard from Roshni, about Rahul's sexual endeavours, I knew in the back of my mind that this was far from over. My fears were corroborated, when I felt Rahul rubbing his still wet, smothered with his cum and my pussy juices, semi hard dick on my thighs.

He then made me sit up and then had me kneel down on the floor in front of him. I knew what he wanted and I shook my head to deny that disgusting request. I had only sucked my boyfriend Ravi's dick, once, and that too when we both had just had a bath. So, you can see why I wasn't too comfortable with that. He held his semi-hard dick and rubbed his moist and disgusting dick on my lips.

My lower lip is slightly larger than my upper lip, which leads to a naturally pouty / seductive lip structure. By his movement, his cum was smeared onto my lower lip and onto my cheeks. He forced me to open my mouth and shoved his dick into my mouth. It felt as if he hadn't bathed for at least a couple of days as I got the weird taste in my mouth spreading around. I was forced to suck his dick, slowly, and I could feel his semi-hard dick now growing inside my mouth. It all felt very warm in my mouth and I could do nothing but swallow the mix of saliva, his cum and traces of my pussy juices from his now hot and stiff dick.

I looked at him with disgust and he responded back with a look of lust in his eyes, as I continued sucking his dick, slowly sliding it in and out of my mouth. It hardly took him three minutes in total before I noticed his body language changing and I realized he was about to cum. He forcefully held my head from behind and stopped me from moving my mouth away. He started ejaculating inside my mouth itself and said, "Taste it and swallow all of it". I had no choice but to swallow it and I almost found myself puking. It tasted very weird and I was mortified as well as disgusted.

Then he removed his dick from my mouth and picked up my denim skirt from the floor. He held the hem of my skirt and held his dick with my skirt and wiped and cleaned his dick with it. He ensured he did that so the inside netted lining of my skirt was soiled with his cum. He squeezed his dick with the inside of my skirt to rub the last few drops of cum from his dick onto my skirt.

I finally got up and started wearing my clothes, with no idea what I would do next. I wore back my bra and panty, my panty was almost soaked now due to his cum oozing out of my pussy. I could feel my thighs feeling wet at spots where his cum was rubbing against my thighs, as the inner lining of my denim skirt rubbed against my thighs. I had no choice but to wear the clothes that I had and get out of there as soon as possible.

Rahul fucked me twice that night before I could gather up the energy and courage to get dressed up again and leave from there. I knew that my life wouldn't ever be the same as it was before this encounter ...

To be continued / edited to add more storyline as time progresses.

12