Incest Tales Pt. 03: The Makeover

Story Info
How newly corrupted mom will get a makeover by her son Anish.
3.6k words
3.66
17k
22

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 07/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vux69
Vux69
55 Followers

The next morning I woke up and recollected the events from yesterday. How a day ago mom was just my mom and grandpa's daughter in law. She was a conservative Indian woman who rarely opened up to anyone... and now she got fucked my grandpa the whole night. She even gave me a blowjob!

I went over to the kitchen to see grandpa just in the kitchen

Me: Good morning grandpa! Lagta mom ke sath poori raat kiya hai... poori raat awaaz aayi hai...

Grandpa: Haan! So rahi hai abhi vo... puri raat toda hai... kaafi thaki huyi lag rhi thi...

Me: Aaj Sunday hai... shopping jayenge hum...

Grandpa: Kiske liye?

Me: Mom ke liye... ab unhe upgrade karna hoga!

Grandpa: Haan... lekin tum hi jaana mein to kaafi old ho gya hoon! Mujhe aaj ke modern style ke bare mein kum pata hai... lekin haan Shikha ko chahiye upgrade! Accha mein bhar ja raha hoon... bad mein milte hai... theek hai?

Me : Ok grandpa, bye!

Grandpa left and I went to the room mom was sleeping in. Mom was sleeping naked, draped around in the reach of the blanket. The whole room was filled with stenches of cum and fluids... one could even see stains on floor. Mom's clothes were laying on the side of the floor, her panties covered in cum. She was sleeping, her hair all messed up.

Me: Ma uth jao...

Mom: Abhin ahi... bahut thak rahi hoon...

Me: Kyu? Kya hua?

Mom: Kal poori night kaafi kudhayi kari hai tumhare grandpa ne kal... meri canal ki... bahut thak rhi hoon sone do!

Me: Mom utho humhe shopping jana hai... chalo!

Mom: 5 mins aur please!

Me: Accha so jao ...

Saying that I removed the blanket from the top... exposing mom's naked body. Mom's nipples were red from biting and but her cunt couldn't be seen... mom was hairy... seeing that I could a new razor and started shaving her hairy pussy. Mom was a startled by this and suddenly jerked...

Mom: Kya kar rahe ho?

Me: Mom aapko upgrade! Cmon mom... mein ise shave kar raha hoon!

Mom: Lekin yeh theek nahi hai!

Me: Ma aapne kal mujhe blowjob diya tha! Aur mein aapki pussy saaf kar raha hoon... 2 minutes chup raho!

Mom stayed quiet... I spread her legs shaving off her hairy pussy, leaving a small patch on top... exposing her cunt beneath... she was red and sore! It was evident mom was not used to this kind of fuck... grandpa gave her...

Me: Ma aapki choot to buri tarah se lal ho rahi hai!

Mom: I know beta! Tumhare grandpa ne itna jor jor se toda hai ki meri choot buri tarah se phat chuki hai...

Me: Aapko maja aaya?

Mom: Uhm... haan

Me: Mein ice laya... usse thoda aram padega

I got the ice and ribbed it along her pussy... mom squirmed... it turned she like the sensation very much and it was also relieving on her burning hot pussy

Mom: Ahhhmpaaah! Beta! Ah! Aaaram Se!

Me: Ma aapko maja aa raha hai?

Mom : Ahmpaaah! Ah! Mphh!

I slowly turned over mom... slowly looking at her ass... she was even sore over there... it seems like grandpa had opened up her tight holes. I took ice and clammed it in her ass. Mom moaned wildly... she begged me to take it... simultaneously moaning...

Me: Aur thodi der... aaram padega!

Mom : Ahhmpaaah! Beta! Fuck! Ahhh! Please stop

Me: Chalo chalte hain shopping

Mom looked at me... a bit surprised... I did nothing with her

Me: Surprise mat ho... aapki choot poori red hai... sath hi shopping mall mein bhi masti karni hai

Mom: Kya? Public mein nahi!

Me : Majak kar raha hoon! Ab chalo ready ho jayo ma!

I was not kidding. We had breakfast and mom drove to the mall. We went to the clothing store, and started looking at some dresses.

Me: Ma aap kaafi old fashioned ho... chalo mere sath...

First we went to the panty section...

Me: Ghar mein to aap bina panty ke rahogi lekin bhar ke liye yeh rahi acchi panty bra...

I got mom lacy red and black thongs, sexy g strips, open me panties... we then went to the erotic shop to get mom some dirty message panties. Some read cum in me, while others read cumslut. Mom was clearly ashamed by all this but I insisted and managed to get them for her.

Moving on bras, we got some strapless bras, some see throughs, some untie bras and also some cage bras which were lingerie style.

Mom: Bas ab chale!

I laughed

Me: Hehe... mom abhi to party shuru hoi hai

We then went to the dresses section. Starting off with some basic jeans and some ripped ones as well. We then went to sexy tight jeans revealing her ass... finishing off with some sexy tight pants.

Going to the next section we got mom gym outfits. There were 2... one classic sexy tight leggings... to show off her nice curvy ass... complimenting upper sports bra. The second one was even skimpier... skimpy skirt with meshed top showing off her cleavage.

Mom: Anish yeh thoda zyada ho raha hai...

Me: Ma aapko kuch nahi pata... yeh 21st century hair... yeh normal clothes hee hain... ab pahle itne kapde try karte hain phir dekhenge...

Mom went to the changing room... but as soon as she was about to close the door I stepped in

Me: Mein hoon... mujhe kaise pata kaisi fiiting

Mom was a bit uncomfortable but she nevertheless let me in...

She started off with the pants and jeans... she looked smoking hot in them. It was like she was a new person... her sexy curvy but athletic figure was eminent in the pants. Moving on to the gym outift, she looked like a chick

Me: Yeh gym leggings acche hai na! Idhar bend karo

Mom bent over. I held mom's ass playing with her ass from the top... haan theek hai

Mom then tried the skirt and her toned smooth legs reflected in them

Me: Ma idhar paas ao... kya legs hain aappke

Saying this mom came closer to me... I slid my hands down from the skirt up to mom's panties and pulled them down. Mom was bare inside...

Mom: Panties try karoo?

Me: Haan saari!

Mom tried all the panties one by one next... in the untie me one I untied her panties and got a clear view of her cunt. Mom looked down and I slid my fingers deep in her cunt... sticking them in

Mom: Ahmpaaah! Yaha public mein...

I pulled the fingers showing my wet sticky fingers to her, and instructed her to lick them.

Mom: Yeh kya hai? Nahi Aaj tak tumhare papa ne yeh nahi kiya... mujhe iski aadat nahi hai... aise apna ras...

Mom was clearly embarrassed by the situation, but I still persisted and stuck my fingers deep in her mouth. She wrapped her tongue around my fingers, licking her own juices clean.

Me: Kaisa taste tha?

Mom: Uhm... theek tha! Mukje bas iski aadat nahi hai

Me: Aadat ho jayegi...ma... aap bilkul gheeli ho... idhar aao mere upar betho aur meri dick ko shant karo

Mom: Beta public mein aise... aur meine tumhare sath aaj tak nahi kiya... mein kaise

Me: Ma aapki wet pussy kuch aur hi kahti hai

I took mom and made her sit on my dick... she sat on my cock adjusting it in her sore cunt... she screamed quietly as she tried to control herself...

Me: Kya hua aapki to halat kharab ho gyi

Mom: Is choot ko itni maar ki aadat nhi hai... Dheere Dheere padegi!

I continued slamming my cock inside her uterus as she muffled moan

Mom: Uf! Fuck yes! Ahmpaaahhhhh!

Me: Mom ko maja aa raha hai...

Mom took her 2 fingers and started vigorously rubbing her clit... she squirted wildly on the floor while squirming and moaning... she was trying her best to stay quiet but she simply couldn't

Mom: Mein to gyi... Ahmpaaaah! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!

Me: I am cumming inside ma!

Mom: Not inside... moon mein kar lo!

Me: Theek hai... yeh lo

I took mom off the cowgirl position an she kneeled down waiting for me to cum in her mouth. She slowly sucked my cock as I came in her mouth... she drank it all and stood up

Mom: Ab kya karein meine itna squirt kara hai... sara floor gheela ho gya...

We both wiped all the fluids using a tissue... I wanted mom to lick it off but she simply wasn't that corrupt and submissive to do that

When we were about to leave, I took mom's panties and hid them under the bench... and asked her to wear the skimpy skirt...

Mom: Kya?Meine kaha tha public mein nahi aur panty yaha kyu hide kari?

Me : Mom is panty ko jo bhi find karega vo samajh jaayega kisi ne panty yahan rakhi hai... aur skirt mein kaafi excitement hogi aapko

Mom : Nahi!

Me : Par var nahi... skirt pehno! trust me!

Mom argued a bit but finally agreed to wear the skirt... we went out and mom's bare legs walked down the skirt section. We bought some plain skirts and some skimpy play girl skirts... While we were exiting the section I ordered mom to pull up her skirt a bit to show the guard... mom was embarrassed but she couldn't fight... she was in no position to fight...

She lifted her skirt a bit showing off her upper thighs and butt crack a bit... the guard was mesmerized... his boner was evident

We then shopped some sexy halter lacy tops, some tank tops finally ending on some skimpy ones as well. We bought off new bikini sets for mom as well... but mom was clearly no convinced...

Mom: Mein beach inme nahi jaaungi!

Me: Mom aap itne old fashioned ho! Ofo! Yeh modern era hai... beech par aise hi jay jata hai...

We ended up buying one basic bikini for mom... but it was still a win...

Finally, we shopped some one-piece dresses. A few high length dresses while some really skimpy... we also got some normal ones.

Mom: Hash ab finally shopping ho gyi!

Me: Ma chalo erotic store... aur kuch lena hai!

We then went there and got some really skimpy lingeries. One was a nightgown, other one being a really revealing see through kimono bathrobe... and a normal one was well. The lingerie also included 2 roleplays one... one of student with lacy mini skirt and rolled up top... and other one being of a nurse... with stockings and sexy sexy skirt.

Going to the changing room, I made her check the roleplay dresses. She looked bomb ion them. The student lingerie barely covered her sexy thighs. The knot shirt at the top joined her boobs and showed half of them Finally, the white stockings made her look like a college chick. The nurse lingerie, on the other hand, barely covered her bottom, except for a thong on her cunt. The lacy top showcased her cleavage and her naval.

We then went to lubes section and got 1 liquid lube along with a Lovense Lush vibrator... mom had a dildo so we didn't get that.

We ended the shopping with a sexy set of black heels for dresses and a sexy meshy stocking.

Mom: Chalo ab! Kitne kapde ho gaye!

Me: Ab sab ho gya, ek bar bathroom mein chlo

Mom: Kyo?

Me: Chalo bas!

We went to the restroom, and I took the Lovense Lush power house vibrator out. It was the pink phone-controlled vibrator and mom was going to be controlled by it in front of everyone. Her pussy is going to squirt juices out on her bare legs... and everyone would be able to see it. She would squirm and silently moan, but couldn't do anything.

Me: Kapde utaro... isi wakt

Mom: Anish bas... bahut ho gya... mujhe please thoda time do! Mein abhi is sab ke liye ready nahi hoon!

I knew mom would say this. I was proud of her that she had atleast been this far... and it was only right to take things slow. I was pushing my luck, but it failed.

Me: Accha theek hai! Bas! Vibrator nahi lagunga lekin jo kapde doonga is wakt wo pahnogi?

Mom: Lingerie ke alawa kuch bhi

I handed over mom sexy ripped denim jeans with hot tank top to compliment her sexy figure... the black denim shorts fit perfectly on her curvy ass and the tank top made her look even sexier...

Mom: Meine aaj tak aise kapde kabhi nahi pehne!

Me: Aajse pehn lena... chalo ab

We went to the grocery store and bought some groceries

Me: Yeh 2 bade cucumber leh liye hain... raat ko kam aayenge

Saying that I laughed at mom... she looked down shyly... she knew these cucumbers were going to rip apart her cunt and ass.

Just as we were leaving, I slid a cucumber inside mom's purse. When we started leaving, the buzzer beeped and the guard came to check

Guard: Madam aapne koi saman bina khareeda liya hai...

Mom: Kya... yeh raha bill... mind yourself please... we've paid for it!

Guard: madam zyaada angrezi mat jhado... aur checking room mein chalo... varna police ko bulana padega

Me: Ma chalte hai varna police aa sakti hai

Mom : Stop Anish... tammez main guard... check kar lo sara saman... chalo!

We went to the guard room and put her purse beside.

Mom: Saman check kar lo!

Guard: Saman? Body checking... agar yeh scanner body checking mein nahi baja to koi saman chori nahi hua hai! Samjhi?

Mom looked at the guard. He was an average Indian low class looking guy, with a tummy coming out. Around maybe in his 40s, and a clearly messy beard he looked way worse.

Mom: Excuse me?

Although mom was conservative, she was quite arrogant and knew how to handle such people. She was in fact in many ways like a modern woman, who knew her rights.

Guard: Mein police ko phone kar raha hoon!

Me (whisper tom mom): Ma baat ko samjho... checking hi hai! Oopar se guard machine ke sath hi karega... varna galti se bhi kuch nikla to jail ho sakti hai!

Mom: Anish par yeh aisa...

Me: Mom!

Mom had to agree... she knew there was no point fighting with the guard. The guard took the machine and started checking mom.

The guard started from the bottom checking her legs... slowly touching her jeans with his hands... caressing them upto the upper thighs. Mom clearly fidgeted... trying to get comfortable but she clearly wasn't.

Guard: Ma'am per kholo

Mom: Kyo?

Guard: Checking ke liye... agar nahi karna to strip checking kar lete hai... usme koi touching nahi hai!

Mom: Uhh! Theek hai!

Mom spread her legs. The guard slowly scanned her, skimming around her waist. He took a feel for his perky ass going around her upper thighs slowly and just when he put the machine between her legs... he suddenly lifted the machine making it touch mom's pussy from the jeans. He slowly groped her pussy through the machine... even I was surprised. Mom shuffled a bit. She was getting annoyed but strangely excited.

Mom: Done?

Guard: Ma'am abhi upar ka top bacha hai

Saying that he started checking her top. While doing the checking he started flirting with mom

Guard: Ma'am itni fit hai... kya khati hai?

Mom: Tumhe kya matlab?

Guard: Nhi ma'sm matlab aapka bacha bhi hai phir bhi...

Mom: Apna kam karo chup chap!

Guard seemed a bit flustered by it... he was clearly not happy. He checked everywhere but there was nothing

Guard: Ma'am aapke pas kuch nahi hai lekin ek bar aapko apna top hatana hoga... humhe sirf top se strip search karna hoga

Mom: Call the officials... bahut ho gya!

Me: Ma calm down.. Guard uncle top to nahi!

Guard: Accha... apna top mat hatiye lekin mujhe aapke top ke andar check karna padega...

Mom: Pagal ho kya

Me: Ma shant! Kar do varna yeh nahi manenge!

Mom: Beta yeh galat hai... guard you can't just ask us to do anything!

Guard: Ma'am varna police aayegi aur vo investigation karegi!

Mom was taken back... she couldn't be reported to police... this could ruin her career. She stayed quiet and let the guard slip his hands in mom's top. The guard slowly moved his hands over mom's bra. He took a feel of mom's boobs and slightly juggled them. Mom tried her best not to move, and give any chances to guard... but she couldn't stay still. She seemed impatient.

This was the time I play my card. I slowly moved to the purse, hinting the guard to check the purse. With mom's tits poking out, the guard checked the purse and found the cucumber in her purse.

Guard: Dekhiye, yeh raha!

Mom: Yeh... kaise... pata nahi

Guard : Ab kya karoo main... policy ke hisab se koi bhi item ki chori jo Rs 100 se kum usme police investigation to nahi hoti... lekin aapko next 1 year ke liye is shop se ban kar diya jayega!

Mom: Kya nahi! Hum isi grocery store par aate hai... please

Me: Ma kuch karo. Guard uncle ek challenge karte hain... agar ma ne poora cucmber ek baar mein apne moon mein fit kar liya to hum ban nhi honge!

Mom : Kya?

Guard : Mujhe deal manjoor hai... kar hi nahi sakti!

Mom: Guard chup ek dum... Anish?

Me: Ma kuch nahi hai... kar lo varna ban ho jayenge please!

Mom knew she was in a bad situation... being banned from the grocery store would mean she would have to go to the grocery store at next street which was far away.

Mom: Theek hai... lekin sirf ek bar!

Guard nodded... he was so excited. Mom was there with her tits, ready to suck off a 10 inch mighty cucumber with her mouth.

Mom took the cucumber and started taking it in her mouth

Mom: Gwashwaghh!

She slowly took it in... it slowly slid in. Her gad reflex was good. 5 inches in!

Mom: Gwahshwagh!

She slid the cucumber further in... 7 inches! At this point she was started to struggle a bit. Grandpa's cock was 8 inch but this thing was whooping 10 inch. Saliva was slowly trickling down mom's neck as tried to fully take it in.

Mom: Gwah!

Me: I think mom needs help

Mom signaled to stop but she couldn't say anything. She was almost done... she couldn't take it back out and give the guard a show again!

The guard took the cucumber and thrusted it inside mom... moving

Mom: Gwah! Gwah! Gwah! Gwah!

Mom tried to fully take it in but she choked herself throat at 9 inches and took the cucumber out

Mom: Gwah! Uhuhuhuhchu!

She coughed as her sloppy face was covered with her sliva...

Guard: You failed! Banned for 1 year!

Mom: Uh! Nahi! Uhchuuu!

Mom was still panting heavily, I think she liked it secretly.

Me: Is there any other way out?

Guard: Ek rasta hai

Mom: Kya?

Mom was now desperate... she was not losing after doing so much.

Guard: Humhare grocery store mein hum cumrag rakhte hain. Ek cumrag pichle 2 months se pada hai. Usme kai guards ne cum kiya hai... aapko vo pehna hoga

Mom : Kya? Lekin...

I took mom aside

Me : Mom aapko panties chahiye thi... yehi sahi!

Mom: Pagal ho gye ho... chi.. 2 months old panty

Me: Ma agar apne pehen li to hum ban nahi honge aur mein aapki pussy mein vibrator bhi nahi lagaunga!

Mom: Par tumne to mana kiya tha!

Me: Ab mein apna decision change kar raha hoon

Mom had no option... we went to the guard and he got the panty. It was disgusting! The stench of stale cum. Mom was grossed out but she still convinced herself. Mom was going out to change when the guard interrupted

Guard: Kha chali... yehi par!

Mom was ashamed... she slowly took off the jeans to reveal she had no panties. She was also surprisingly wet down there.

The guard was clearly mesmerized by the show... it seemed like he had never seen such a nice shaved cunt before.

Guard: Uhm ma'am yeh rahi panties

Mom wore the panties... the look on her face told she was angry

Mom: Ab hum ja sakte hai?

Guard: Mujhe ek photo leni padegi

Mom: Kya... yeh bahut zyada ho raha hai... aa paise nahi kar sakte

Guard: Ma'am bahut zyada to hai lekin koi bhi aurat aisa nahi karti. Apne boobs ke sath khelne dena... phir cucumber ek dum andar tak le lena aur ab cum wali panties pehna

Mom : Uhm... lekin... tumne hi boobs touch kiye the!

Guard: Accha... aur cucmber... aur ab panties?! Ma'am puri photo nahi... sirf legs aur panties ki chahiye... itna kar diya hai... ab yeh bhi kar hi do!

Mom knew the guard was right.

Mom (in mind): Sahi kah raha hai vaise yeh... meine isko kahi hints diye hai... which is not right! Bilkul ek slut ki tarah!

Mom had no option... she signaled the guard to get it over with

The guard slowly pulled mom's panties towards him and took the picture of mom's cunt, touching the dried cum inside the panties.

The guard took the pic of mom with the cumrag and that was the end of the conversation with him. While going out, he signaled me a thank you... I think.

Vux69
Vux69
55 Followers