Shilana's Trial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I raised my gaze from those heaving breasts I had been looking at for the last moments, I looked at ... Hael'quira, sensuously writhing under me. Was this a trick? Or had the gods finally answered my prayers? I wasn't sure, but honestly, I didn't care. I had this wonderful, unnatural dick up to the hilt in her, and it felt so unbelievably good. More than that, I'd heard pain, and could see it in her eyes, because she was so very tight, much too tight for what I had just shoved inside her. In that instant, I realized that I could hurt her, and not only that, it would bring me pleasure in the most literal sense.

I would be damned if I let this chance at revenge pass by. I pulled out of her, until only the tip of my throbbing erection was framed by her pussy lips, then I drove home with all I had. She threw her head back, groaning.

"Like that?" I growled, shivering myself. I never imagined how good this could feel. No wonder men spent a good time of their lifetimes with the pursuit of the flesh. I rested my weight on one arm and pinched Hael'quira's nipple, hard. She hissed, but I could feel her tunnel clasp my pole, deliciously squeezing it, trying to press me out of her.

No way. I was just getting started.

I drew my hips back for another shove. The feeling of her sex sliding up and down my shaft was intoxicating, and each shudder of her writhing body was translated directly into another fluttering sensation around my meat. I bent down and licked her skin. She tasted like flowers, like secret herbs powdered and dusted onto her skin. Her nipples. I couldn't stop licking them, even while humping my hips into her. My actions coaxed sounds from her, unintelligible moans, groans and sighs, grunts of pleasure and pain, but I didn't care. I had never felt anything like this before. She loved it, the sounds made that clear. The harder I pounded into her, the more she egged me on. Who was I to refuse her?

I changed my grip, holding onto her shoulders, to force her body even harder against me. I loved the wet, obscenely slapping sounds our bodies made as I fucked her mercilessly. She was such a submissive piece of meat right now, what had happened to the mad drow priestess from earlier? I bent low and pressed my mouth to hers. I wanted to invade her even more. One opening wasn't enough any more, so I tried to force my tongue into her mouth, to violate her like a second penis. Hael'quira refused to open her mouth, to let my tongue in. She would not deny me this.

I changed my grip and closed my hands around her slender, black-skinned neck and pressed down. Hael'quira gasped sharply and I rammed my tongue into her hot mouth. She bit down, hard. I tasted blood. How could she? After all, I was giving her the fucking of a lifetime! She needed to be disciplined, so I yanked her head up and slammed it back down onto the floor. Her eyes turned glassy, but I didn't care. I clenched my hands even tighter around her throat and threw my weight into it, then I resumed giving it to her, hard, fast strokes that threw her dark breasts up and down, rocked her body from head to toe. And I could feel it again, a tightness forming low, down low in my body, seeking sweet, delicious release. Hael'quira fought for breath, flailing madly under me, but she would not take this moment away from me. I closed my eyes and railed her ever harder.

"Stop it," Hael'quira ordered.

Why should I? She was getting what she deserved, what I've pent up for almost two centuries. I wouldn't stop, especially now that I was so close, my whole body trembling with an almighty, imminent climax. Let her beg all she wanted.

"That's quite enough!" Hael'quira snapped, slapping me, hard. Shocked at the sharp pain I froze in mid-hump, and then the tightness in me ruptured, racing through my pole deeply wedged into the dark beauty below me. I shuddered helplessly through the release, my hands loosening their death-grip around...no, no, no!

Hael'quira threw another sharp slap in my face, her rings cracking hard against my cheekbone. Blinking tears away, I looked from her to the prone form. Below me, angry bruises on her neck and dark skin shimmering with sweat, was Armadeira, head lolling to the side, breasts rising and falling in desperate breathing. Her hair was matted with blood where I had brutally slammed it into the floor. Maybe I hit a rock under the carpet or something. Hael'quira, the real one, reached past me and felt for Armadeira's throat, then our eyes met, hers filled with rage, fury, and...pride.

She laughed, long and loud and gleeful. "You are as vicious and crazy as any servant of the Queen, Shilana!" Her lips pressed into a thin line. "But I told you to fuck her, not kill her." With an angry snarl, she rose. "Take her out of my sight before I gut her!" A moment later, hands grabbed me and hoisted me to my feet. Were it not for the guards dragging me from the tent, I wouldn't have been able to stand, much less walk. Confusion and revulsion caused my head to spin and my insides to churm precariously. The last thing I saw before the tent flap obscured the inside of Hael'quira's lair were Arach's eyes, twin pools of amber in her tear-streaked, cum-spattered face.

Of all people, I think I'd just shocked Arach.

* * * *

The dream was horrible. I needed to wake up, and I needed to wake up now! Gasping air into my lungs, I screamed my defiance at the horrible images, of a helpless drow woman, impaled on my massive cock, feebly resisting my every thrust.

"Easy, lass," someone close by muttered, then I felt a calloused, but gentle hand clasp my shoulder.

"If you keep that up, you'll be wakin' tha whole camp. And I'm sure ye don't wanna do this."

"Don't tell me Leo and the others are still asleep," I mumbled. Every heartbeat sent painful throbs through my skull and my limbs felt like leaden pipes instead of body parts. I hadn't felt this hung over since the night I had tried stone water, almost a lifetime ago. The hand squeezed tighter, painfully so, forcing me to finally open my eyes. I was laying on the floor of a tent, next to a naked Zentam and a few dozen other slaves. So it was no bad dream after all.

"What happened last night?" Zentam asked softly. I hoisted myself into a sitting position and looked around, trying to stall the answer. I knew what had happened, the drug Hael'quira set me up with didn't have the mind-numbing qualities of strong, honest drink, and with me fully awake, the memories of violating, almost killing Armadeira were etched painfully bright into my mind. A quick look along my belly brought at least some relief -- that horrible penis had vanished and I was once again just a woman.

"Lass?" Zentam prodded. I opened my mouth, about to shut him up with an angry retort, but I thought better of it. Instead, I told him, haltingly at first. And the more I talked, the easier it became. I told Zentam what I had done. I had raped this dark elf, had done to her what had been done to me, and I had enjoyed every deliciously cursed second of it. The worst part was that I wasn't sure if I should feel proud or ashamed. But just then? I felt pretty damn good about it.

Now, in the cruel light of day, the rage was stronger than anything, the cold realization that I would never, ever be toyed with like this. Balling my fists until I felt blood seep over my fingers, I looked at Zentam, almost pleading for his condemnation.

"You'll make her pay for that, wont'cha?" the dwarf asked, a fierce grin tugging at his mouth. There was no revulsion in his gaze, only stern determination to wade into battle next to me, come whatever may. Feeling a similar grin play around my lips, I nodded. I was ready to light this place up.

"Oh, look at you two, so sweetly talking together."

Our heads whipped up at the dangerously casual tone. Striding into the tent, flanked by four guards, was Armadeira. She didn't look too fresh herself, with angry purple bruises where my hands had nearly choked her to death, and dark rings around her eyes. Her mouth was distorted into a vicious snarl. With a certain measure of satisfaction I noted how she made only small, careful steps. The fucking I gave her last night must have left her privates in quite a sorry state. I flashed her a small, cocky smile, like Arach used to do when she found something very amusing.

"Ah, remember what you did?" Armadeira growled. "So do I." The anger in her voice, the tension in her body made it rather obvious what would happen next.

She snapped her fingers and two of her guards were upon me, yanking my body into a standing position. The others had pulled out their crossbows and kept Zentam in check.

"And I'll make sure you will never forget what you did to me last night." My wrists were bound with leather strips and a moment later, the guards had leashed me to a tent pole. They hadn't bothered to clothe me when they threw me back into the slaves' tent and I felt utterly exposed, with every eye in the tent on me.

"Maybe you should reconsider," I said. One needn't be a clairvoyant to guess what would happen next, especially not with Armadeira eagerly fingering the handle of her whip. "Your mistress wouldn't be too happy if you killed me."

"Fuck her and fuck all of them," Armadeira spat. "Hael'quira is fast asleep, with her head between that Zael'dira's thighs and her favourite cock up her ass, I'd wager. It would take a little more than a slave wailing to wake her up. And besides, I can still mend you when I'm done, more or less. So, let's not waste any more time, shall we?"

The hiss of the braided leather cutting through the air was the only warning I got. Before I could steel myself for the pain or do anything really, the whip hit me and my world exploded in a red haze. I groaned in barely restrained agony. This wasn't fair! All I wanted to do was free Leo and the villagers from the petrification, and here I was, mistreated like a common slave.

With a gentle rustling, the braided whip hit me again, splitting open my skin, shattering my thoughts. The cool air after the hit was even worse, cutting into my open flesh, leaving a sharp, lingering pain behind.

By the third hit, I was screaming, but if in pain or fury, I could hardly tell. I wrestled with the urge to release all my pent-up anger, my humiliation in a blast of destructive lighting, but in doing so, I would certainly do more harm than good to those around me, mostly slaves who had nothing to do with all this.

But did it really matter? The whole plan to sneak into Hael'quira's camp had backfired the moment she had recognized me. Why keep up the façade? I was sick of playing the obedient sex slave. After that last, horrible night, I wasn't even certain if I could ever look at a naked body again.

By the fifth hit, my tears were flowing freely and it became hard to keep standing. I felt my own blood drip down my body in warm, sticky rivulets before pooling in my bum crack. Armadeira was by now punctuating each hit with a small screech of rage, telling me that she in turn was venting all her pent-up frustration on me.

And by the gods, vent she did. It was a miracle I managed to stay conscious that long. She flailed at my back, my butt, my thighs, pretty much everywhere her whip could reach me. Every hit tore new, bloody furrows into me, opening a new, thumping rift of pain on me.

The next hit rocked me to the core. My eyes, shut to help me focus, to keep unconsciousness at bay, flew open and I saw Zentam, struggling against his leash, every muscle in his naked body straining against the bonds that held him. Our eyes met and I saw my own fury mirrored there. Maybe cutting loose wasn't a bad idea after all. I knew he was itching to go.

More hits rained down upon me, but by now I barely felt them. I was done playing the victim. Even if I didn't have my component bag, what did it matter? I was a living engine of destruction, after all. I exhaled, a long, steady breath despite Armadeira's frenzied whipping. In mid-swing, she suddenly stopped. I smelled something smouldering nearby.

"What in the burning hells are you?" Armadeira screeched. I raised my head and blinked tears from my eyes. The whole tent seemed to glow with blue-white radiance and every soul in the room, even poor Jhaelra, was looking at me in amazement or horror. I also noticed that the pain on my back had lessened somewhat. No. There was simply more pain from somewhere else, emanating from steady, white-hot furnaces all over my body. With a dry hissing, the leather bands holding my wrists caught on fire. I ripped them apart and turned around, forcing my body upright. Oh yes. It was time.

I slowly raised both hands. "I'm through with you," I hissed, my voice barely audible over the static crackling around my body. The first blast from my palm lanced into the awestruck face of a guard next to Zentam. The lightning hit him straight between the eyes, only to burst through his skull a moment later, taking out the second guard as well. The stench of cooked flesh and emptied bowels suddenly was overpowering, and I heard feeble retching nearby. The second blast was aimed at Armadeira, but she was quicker than even I anticipated. She pushed one of the remaining guards at me and dove out of the tent, screaming at the top of her lungs. The drow male ceased to exist as the ravaging energies meant for Armadeira turned him into a screaming, dancing torch. The last remaining guard had enough presence of mind to draw his blade. Slowly he advanced on me.

"You've killed my brother!" he growled, his blade a complicated whirl of death as he charged me.

"Lass! Over here!" I jumped backwards to avoid being skewered by his lunge, then I shot a quick pulse of energy, severing the leash which held Zentam to the peg in the floor. With an exuberant whoop, the dwarf leaped into the fray, snatching up a half-molten blade as he came at the surprised guard who suddenly found himself outnumbered.

The guard ignored the dwarf and instead came for me. His last mistake. Before he could raise his sword for an attack, the bent blade Zentam wielded burst from his chest. Gurgling, the dark elf went down.

"No stupid heroics," I told the dwarf. Zentam nodded grimly while helping himself to the fallen guard's weapons. He tossed a dagger at the raven-tressed girl who had so gently washed me the night before. She quickly used the weapon to cut herself free, then she turned to those close by, cutting their bonds.

"I'll be careful. After all, I want to see you and Leo get back together. And now go, get that mad bitch," the dwarf growled.

I ducked through the flap and out into the makeshift courtyard. The horrid, sour stench of unwashed flesh was the only warning I got.

"Get her!" Armadeira screamed, just as scaly hands grabbed me. A moment later, I was face-to-face with the troll, his impossibly wide, toothy maw drooling at me.

"You hurt mistress. Now Ogo hurt you, little elf," he gurgled. And then I felt something long and slimy bump against my thigh, slowly creeping higher. He was getting hard? I shuddered in disgust and fought for my life, kicking and writhing for all I was worth. And suddenly he made a mistake. The troll was so intent to impale me on his monstrous cock, he didn't restrain my hands enough. I grabbed his head by the long, triangular ears and slammed my forehead onto his nose. Bone snapped and his gaze became unfocussed for a moment, the moment I needed. I placed both hands at his temples and unleashed the fury of the storm. With a sickening, wet noise, his cranium ruptured as his brain was instantaneously heated to the boiling point and beyond, and a noxious flood of troll piss shot up my body as he went through his death throes. I tumbled away, trying not to vomit and fought to get my bearings.

A quintet of glowing orbs detonated on my chest, nearly bowling me off my feet. A drow wizard, splendidly garbed in flowing black robes, raised his hands, already intoning the next spell. After unleashing so much energy in such a short span of time, I felt far too weak for a another engagement, but it couldn't be- Wait! What was he chanting? I smiled wickedly as I recognized the spell he was about to throw. Instead of diving to safety, I stopped and spread my arms. A moment later, the lightning bolt thundered into my chest. I laughed hysterically as I felt the power course through me. Or was I laughing because he looked so funny? I didn't know, but I laughed anyway, even as I shot his own lightning back at him, cleanly taking off his head. But by the gods, that lightning had tickled!

Around me, the camp had dissolved into utter chaos. Everywhere I looked, naked or half-naked slaves were ganging up on dark elves, attacking them with daggers, swords, tent poles or even their bare fists. I caught a glimpse of Zentam, with his backpack on his naked back and his own battle-axe, cleaving into a dark elf's leg while roaring a bawdy dwarven song at the top of his lungs.

I used the wizard's robe to wipe the worst of the troll's fluids off me. As I was about to toss the soiled garment back onto his headless corpse, I found something, glinting up at me. I picked up the item and looked. It was a small necklace, the amulet on it shaped like a mirror with a small piece of stone in the center. Even charged up as I was, I could feel the magic pulse in the trinket. There was no time to identify it properly, but I took it with me nonetheless, slipping the amulet around my neck. I also took his component bag, to supplement my storm gems with at least a bit of magic. My body hurt more and more, and on my way to Hael'quira's tent I was forced to spend way too much of my pent-up anger, felling drow warriors and saving slaves. By the time I reached for the tent flap, every movement hurt and the gems flickered feebly.

* * * *

"We're under attack, damn it!" Armadeira wailed, easy to hear even in the antechamber of Hael'quira's tent. I stopped mid-stride, catching my breath. Now it was two drow priestesses, and I needed to come up with a plan on how to deal with them.

"Who could have the audacity to actually attack us here? Who even knows we're here?" Hael'quira snarled. I heard Arach sigh nearby.

"Your bloody slaves are revolting! And this bitch Shilana is leading the uprising! I knew she would be trouble!"

"You're making no sense, Armadeira. Shilana is a docile, agreeable plaything. You should know that," Hael'quira chuckled. My lips formed into a fierce grin. Docile, yeah right. "You didn't do anything foolish, did you, daughter?" Hael'quira went on, her voice dangerously soft.

I chose this moment to enter the main chamber. Hael'quira and Arach were pretty much like I had seen them last night, both naked and comfortably lounging in the cushions. Armadeira gulped audibly as I pulled the curtains aside and strode into the midst of the tent. I heard Hael'quira inhale sharply and felt her eyes on me.

"Your daughter has been a naughty, naughty girl," I growled, slowly turning, showing my ravaged back. I wondered how Hael'quira could be so calm, the noises of battle were muffled, but could be heard clearly enough even through the thick fabric making up the walls of her tent. I finished my spin, looking deep into Hael'quira's eyes. Finally, it dawned on her. Disbelief flooded her angular features, chasing away the fury at her insolent junior priestess. Arach felt the situation change too, for she whispered fiercely at Gheeran, who rummaged between the cushions. But before either of them could do anything, Hael'quira's whip was out and she lunged at Arach.

"I will deal with you later, Armadeira, but first, we'll sort this mess," she spat. Her whip, almost with a life of its own, snaked around Arach's neck and with a brutal yank, the copper-haired priestess hauled Arach against her body, pulling the whip so tight, my friend immediately began to gasp for air. Armadeira pounced on Gheeran, tackling him to his back. I had to hand it to him, he was quick, producing a dagger from seemingly out of nowhere. But Armadeira was quicker still. I heard bones crunch as she slammed her elbow onto his wrist, hard, and took his dagger, languidly caressing his throat with the razor-sharp blade.