Shimmerings Ch. 02

Story Info
Shimmerings start appearing and a new neighbour moves in.
4.4k words
4.58
5.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello? John, are you home?" Mom said, she sounded sad yet angry. What did he do this time? I quickly dressed in something fresh and rushed down.

"Hey mom, what happened?"

"Do you remember George's boss, Candice?"

"I do; I'll get you some coffee, and then you can tell me all about what Dad did this time."

"Thanks, sweety," she sighed and dropped her heels and coat, letting them settle on the floor.

Usually, she was very particular about being neat and clean, so whatever dad did, it was really bad. Coffee was ready, and I poured her a cup.

"Now, Mom, what happened?"

"So we had the Christmas party just now, you remember right?" I nodded, noticing a shimmer above her head. "That bitch was all over him, he, of course, took it all in feeling like the fucking king of the world I'm sure-"

Man, she is pissed, and rightfully so! That shimmering--what does it say?

"And then... Do I have something in my hair?" She quickly turned to the mirror. " oh god I'm a mess"

"No, mom, you look beautiful," the shimmering brightened. 'Arthealia' it said.

"Arthealia," I said under my breath, letting it roll off my tongue. Time seemed to freeze as she was mid-gesture. It only lasted a few seconds, but it was enough to notice.

"Anyway, she took his hand to get more privacy. We both know what the fuck that is..."

"Arthealia, calm down," I said on instinct; time froze, and I could see her posture change.

"Needless to say, he will come here only to collect his things, and then I never want to see him again." almost completely calm, though there was still hurt in her voice. The shimmering brightened.

"Mom, you are better off without him anyway."

"You shouldn't say that about your dad, young man! But thank you," she said with a little hint of humor in her voice. "I'm going to bed," she continued.

"Me too, I have an exam tomorrow," I replied.

My mind was spinning. What was going on? But as soon as I touched the bed, I went into a deep sleep, waking at 5 a.m. full of energy. There was no way I was falling back asleep, so after half an hour of tossing and turning, I instead grabbed my running shoes and got dressed. It was still dark out when I went out the door, noticing a big moving truck next door. I didn't mind it much and started jogging.

"And I thought I was the only early bird in this neighborhood," the melodic voice next to me said, scaring me enough to almost make me trip.

"Oh... Hey...I'm... Not usually.... Up.... This early.." I said between heavy breathing. Before I look to my side, and almost trip again.

There she was, slender, maybe of Asian mixed descent, a little shorter than him with what I guessed was 178 cm. Packed in a tight sports top were a set of B cup boobs. Her eyes, golden brown, and she had a massive black bun of hair with hints of bright blue leaking out.

"Careful there, haha, I'm Cleo, I want to extend my hand, but I'm afraid to trip you up." She giggled a friendly giggle.

"I'm John... Nice... to meet... you," I breathed. Well done me, fucking things up already.

"Nice to meet you. How about we race up the little hill here? If you win, I'll take you out, deal?"

"Sure... let's do... it" I breathed and started running as hard as I could, the hill wasn't big but pretty steep.

"You cheater, " she says as she passes me with ease, stopping at the top to jog in place. I wasn't even halfway yet, but I didn't let up. Once I reached the top I sank down to the floor. I was completely exhausted.

" Come on... You slowpoke.." Cleo breathed, only just beginning to sweat. "not done already... Are you?"

"No... I... am... com... pletly out... of... energy.." I was barely able to talk at this point. That's when I looked back the way we came and threw myself to the grass. "I didn't... even... make... it out... of... the street." I pointed about 1500 meters down the road just past the moving truck. "See that house... just past the... moving truck?"

"No way!" she said, surprised, and stopped jogging. I expected her to laugh. But she instead sat down next to me. "That means we are neighbors. Too bad you lost; I would've loved to take you out."

"Yeah, rub it in" I half-laughed. We sat and chatted a bit more, you know the basic chit-chat.

Cleo is an accountant, and she's pretty successful too if she can afford that house at her age. She blames it on a "lucky" investment. I wasn't buying it, but why didn't she have the shimmering? Was that just a dream? No, it was too real. Then how does it work? I guess I was deep in thought and didn't notice her working her way into my arm as she sat next to me.

"What are you dreaming about?" she said sweetly, scaring the shit out of me, "see? Completely off the planet" she giggled, and I turned completely red.

I'm a bit slow, she was snuggling me like she was my girlfriend. I mean, if she was, I wouldn't complain, but it is a bit sudden. Besides, blood was rushing to my crotch, making it a bit awkward. So I rushed out of there.

Rushing home with only 30 minutes left for a shower and only a little else--what? I like long showers and need to calm down. I ran downstairs while putting on a jacket.

"There you are! You are going to be late!" Mom said the letters were still shimmering a bit brighter than yesterday.

"I know, Mom, thanks!" I answered while stealing her toast.

"You little shit!" she tried saying sternly, but amusement ruined her intention.

On the way to class, most people I had run into before had some sort of symbol above their heads. Very few of them are readable. Until he saw Marie, her letters were bright and clearly readable.

"You look like a mess, dude!" She said, using her best surfer impression--there was nothing I could do but giggle.

"That is what I get for running in the morning, I guess," I simply replied.

"You.... running? Are you okay?" Making us both laugh on our way to class.

First on the list was art history with Miss Callsworth. She is young, beautiful, and someone I might visit later in this story. Before I could even think of drooling about the history teacher, Marie dumped her elbow gently into mine.

"Honestly, I am a little jealous that you just got up and ran. I have been trying to get my ass into gear for years." She whispered.

I knew she had been trying it was her number one complaint, but maybe... "Arthelum" time seemed to freeze.

"You will find it rewarding to go and exercise, so it is way easier to just do it," and time unfroze. Then I said, "just give it a shot tomorrow morning, it actually isn't as bad as I thought. Even though I didn't make it only up the hill."

"Isn't that like 300 meters or something?" Marie burst into laughter, inviting a very stern look from Miss Callsworth in our direction. Her shimmering brightened ever so slightly, and only for a moment.

Time would tell if it worked, and the classes weren't super interesting for me; I already knew most of the art history. So I always kind of did my thing by moving the pencil on the paper. Others call it drawing, but for me, it is more like meditation.

I was making marks, but it was more without thinking. You know, those moments where you just let the pen do its thing and only later realize what it became, and sometimes you are ashamed of your creation, but that doesn't matter much. well, to me... *flash*

That all-too-familiar cellphone flash and click broke my meditative movements to see Shirley, the popular bitchy type that loved to boss everyone around, especially the nerds. I had been afraid of this day since I realized who she was. Aside from being almost white-blond, perfectly (fake) tanned skin, and having an athletic build with a nice ass, she could be a monster, especially if you didn't do as she told you, like I did most of the time. This time I looked at what I drew, and it was Mrs. Callsworth, tied up and naked, being fucked by me.

I should've known better than to let my guard down when she was close. It wasn't my best drawing, but it's still shameful to have it leaked. I turned around and noticed a very faint reddish shimmer that I wasn't able to read. Well shit! This is it. My life is over if I don't do as she tells me. Fuck!

But there was maybe a shimmer of hope with this new name thing, though it doesn't seem to be super powerful. I guess I should go ask Gwen after school if I live long enough.

Later in the hall, Shirley grabbed his arm and dragged him away. Everyone around them knew what time it was and shot looks of pity at me. The moment we are alone, she pulls out her phone and shows me my creation of Sexy Miss Callsworth on her knees, naked with a collar around her neck, her curves drenched in sweat and folds dripping.

"The shading is a little off, I admit," I said calmly, already giving up on the rest of his college life at this point. It was enough to make Shirley fluster for a bit--almost a smile--and the letters did a little flash, but not enough to make it readable.

"Your social life is over if you are not my pet for the rest of the year!" she smirked. The popular bitch always seemed to enjoy the moment of realization of doom in her pets.

I simply laughed, "You...hold on....what social life?" catching Shirley off guard again, almost a crack in that bitchy exterior. The shimmerings became a tiny bit brighter

"What about Miss Callsworth? Wouldn't she like to see what you think of her?" She full-on smirked as I stopped laughing and thought about it.

"Sure, I will play your game. What do you need, princess?" I said it humbly. I needed to bide my time and somehow make the shimmering bright enough. That will take some time, I thought to myself--a lot of time.

"Let's start with homework, and you carry my bag from now on," she demanded.

"Your coat too, princess?" I added sarcastically. Still, her letters were getting a tiny bit brighter. As you might imagine, the rest of the day was filled with pitiful stares as I carried her bag from class to class. It was too bad. Her bag wasn't too heavy, and I wasn't sure why that was.

As soon as the college day was over, I dumped the bag at her feet and went my own way. To my surprise, it didn't lessen the shimmering but stayed where it was, or did it get the tiniest bit brighter? I wasn't really sure; I practically ran towards the Dragon's Lair.

The little bookshop wasn't too far from college and was on the way home. When I turned the corner into the street where it was, it was gone. Nothing; not even a closed-up shop. It was like it never existed.

I was pretty let down by this, Gwen might have been the only one who would have been able to explain a tiny part of what was happening to me. I guess I am on my own. While walking home, I was thinking back to the events of that day. The drawing, the blackmail, the hot Mixed-Asian runner (I kept hanging on her ass, bouncing off, making my wand stir)--I was so deep in thought that I didn't even notice I was approaching my house until I walked face first into the door with a hollow thud.

"Ah fuck!" I cursed. I rubbed my head as my mom opened the door, laughing.

"You do have a key, you know that, right?" Her laughter turned to slight concern as she saw me rubbing my hand over my forehead. "I wasn't laughing at you, dear! "We have a new neighbor!" She beamed and quietly added, "And she is super cute and fun! Don't fuck this up, John!" she said threateningly in a playful way.

I knew she wanted me to have a girlfriend. She had been bugging me about Marie and pushing me to ask her to be just that. I rolled my eyes. That is my usual reaction.

Sitting in my living room was the cute jogger I had just fantasized about. Cleo walked towards me, put her arms around my neck, and kissed my cheek, whispering "I bet you have so many questions", catching me completely off guard.

She had a cute tank top and shorts combination; it looked like she didn't have a bra on since her nipples were poking through. The hug lasted a little too long for strangers, making me blush even more.

"I think I am missing something here," Mom giggled.

"I ran into him this morning, and he helped me out a little," Cleo said with a slight blush. She practically dragged me to the couch while Mom went to grab me a soda. I sat down, and Cleo sat down right next to me, even though there was plenty of space.

"I am so confused right now", I whispered to her while Mom was out of the room.

"Don't worry, young wizard, I can explain later," she replied with a big smirk that turned into a cute giggle. The conversation was about this and that, but the most interesting was Cleo's plans for the future.

"I don't know, really. I kind of just want to settle down with a cute guy, I mean, I kind of have most of what I need already. I just need someone to share it with," she said.

I wasn't sure what her wink meant--or was it just a blink? Every time I talked, she turned to me completely, putting her elbow over the back of the couch, leaning her head against her hand, smiling a cute smile, her eyes sparkling, and her other hand on my knee. It was kind of like she was already my girlfriend, confusing me and making Mom absolutely shine. The joy and hope overcame her confusion. After more conversation, laughter, touching, and dinner later, Cleo said "Well, I have to go home now." She kisses me on the cheek. "I will see you tomorrow, see if you can beat me this time"

She smiled as she stepped outside with her jean jacket around her shoulders, looking back over them with the stunning smile she has. Leaving me stunned until I was pushed outside by Mom.

"Go walk her home", she whispered, a little annoyed yet hopeful, then slammed the door on me! She actually slammed the door on me making Cleo laugh.

"I guess I have no choice now," I said with a smile, "she really likes you, never slammed the door on me before," I walked next to her, and she grabbed my arm and leaned against my shoulder,

"She is nice and really wants you to have a girl!" Cleo giggled as they approached her house. She put her key in the door, and my eyes wandered over her body from her big bun of hair over her shoulders to her tiny waist and lingered a little longer on her slightly bigger, perfectly shaped ass. I couldn't help but bite my lip slightly as I looked.

I tried to recover before she turned, but I failed utterly, not that she seemed to mind. "Mind coming in?" she said, biting her lips and grabbing my shirt, pulling me in, and kissing me as she closed the door behind me.

Her hands were all over my body as mine explored hers. feeling the heat of her breath mixing with mine. I took off her jacket; she let it drop and jumped on me, wrapping her legs around my waist. "That way," she said, short of breath, while she gestured further into the hallway, her hands roaming through my hair and mine holding her tight ass up rubbing her body against mine while we... I walked her further into the house, trying not to trip over the boxes.

I feel her tits rub against my chest and her heat down below against my cock. Fuck! I want this to last forever! Then I tripped over the armrest of the couch, landing on top of her.

Immediately, she ripped up my shirt, and I took off hers, revealing her hard, small nipples on her amazing tits. "I like your initiative, sir," she said, purring. I loved that! Not sure where that ....she kissed me!

"Don't ruin it now by overthinking it! Just fucking fuck me; you are driving me crazy," she said out of breath. Tugging at my shirt. "You want that gone, huh?" I said it with a grin.

"Yes, sir!" Cleo purred, smiling hungrily back.

"Then get on your knees," I commanded, getting more and more turned on.

"Yes master!" She replied and did just that, putting her hands behind her back and biting her lip. "You are getting the hang of this, sir." She smiled.

"How far can I go?" I asked a little unsurely while taking off his shirt.

"As far as you want to, sir." Cleo couldn't sit still anymore, but she tried.

"I see, so anything?" She nodded. I pause before saying "So if I told you to use your teeth to take off my pants, you had ..."

I couldn't even finish the sentence as she crawled up to me and started tugging on my belt with only her teeth. I felt her breath through the fabric and her face press against me as she tried to get a good grip. She was struggling, but I only got harder and harder the more she bumped into me. Finally, she undid the button, the zipper she had down like an expert, letting my pants fall, smiling proudly.

"Anything, master," she said, turning from bubbly Cleo to a hungry pather that had to restrain herself until released. I had that power--fuck, this is hot--but I want to see more of Cleo.

"You are super hot on your knees, wanting me to give commands. You get turned on by this, don't you?" I state half purring, thinking: because I am super turned on.

"Yes, sir! I need a master to punish me when I have been a naughty girl." She smiles, letting down her long hair. I thought immediately back to the book and the fey woman. My eyes must have gone wide because she simply said, "yes, from the book now, will you just fuck me before I soak the carpet...." and added very softly, "again"

"Then stand up and turn around"

I roughly bent her over the armrest, holding her head down as I inched closer. My other hand on her ass lifted and slapped down gently as my cock touched her folds, sending shivers down my spine, I was about to fuck for the first time. Slowly I pushed in, and Cleo moaned deeply, almost as a sigh of relief. The heat took me by surprise; she was so wet. In one slow thrust, I went all the way inside. Way different than using my hand.

"Fuck!" I moaned.

"Yes, sir!" Cleo replied as she started attempting to move, but she was pinned between me and the couch. She was getting more and more frustrated as she wanted more.

"Please, sir, please use me; fuck me like the slut I am", she started begging, "please fuck my wet slutty pussy." While she begged, she had one hand to support her weight as the other played with one of her nipples. I didn't need any more encouragement as I started moving my hips slowly away from her before rapidly going back in.

"FUCK, yes sir!" She moaned, taken by surprise. There was no way I was going to last long. But I was going to enjoy every second of it! I spanked her hard this time, Cleo yelped but quickly said, "Thank you, aah, sir!" Fuck that's hot, I thought. She looked at me, biting her lower lip while she moaned. After a few more thrusts, I was already getting close.

"I'm getting close" I moaned while fucking her.

"Fuck me too! Aaahh, don't stop!... sir," she replied.

So I grabbed her hips with both hands and rammed in and out faster. I saw her body lock up, then shiver and convulse as she breathed even louder. I couldn't back any longer either, so I pulled out but couldn't stop my cum from shooting all over her ass, back, hair, and a little on her face too. Just a droplet that landed on her cheek. My legs felt like jelly as I sat down on the couch. Cleo had crawled the rest of the way as well and was now snuggled up next to me.

"Thank you, sir," she said, kissing me on the cheek.

"Let's get a shower together if you can make it up there", she giggled, pulling me off the couch after a while.

"If you lead the way I am sure I can make it" I laughed with her, giving the ass a nice spank as she walked up the stairs before me. Cleo yelped and giggled before running up the rest of the way. "

You better keep up than John!" The sexy woman giggled over her shoulder. Surprisingly, I kept chasing that ass around no matter how weak my legs felt.

We got to the bathroom pretty quickly, where she turned the shower on. I couldn't help but get in close behind her and wrap my arms around her soft skin. I kissed her on her neck and had one hand explore downward. Cleo shivered in my arms, turning her head back and reaching up with her hand.

12