Shimmerings Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"John! You are going to get me all horny again!" She playfully complained. My hand stopped just below her belly button.

"I stop then?" I asked, pulling back a little, I really didn't want to since I was also getting hard again.

"Don't you dare!" She said, turning around and pushing me against the wall.

Her lips met mine in a passionate kiss, one of her hands was on my neck while the other grabbed my wand. Both my hands were on her ass, pulling her closer to me. I wanted more! No! I needed it! I hadn't been this horny in such a long time.

She sank to her knees, not wanting to hear any commands. I felt her soft lips give a couple of gentle kisses right before she tried to swallow me whole. The warmth of her mouth felt so good. My hands gathered up some of her hair, which easily reached the floor while she was on her knees, and gathered it into a nice big ponytail. Her dark eyes pierced into mine, filled with lust and mystery. I was getting drowned in a sea of pleasure pretty quickly when I pulled out of her, not wanting to end too early. I wanted to enjoy everything. "Just a sec, wow," I panted.

"While you take a breather, do you mind?" She climbed onto the vanity, putting one leg up and exposing herself entirely to me.

"I have never done this before, but I am willing to give it a go," I replied. I was sinking to my knees.

"Don't worry, it is a night filled with your firsts," she giggles. "I will guide you! Make sure your tongue is wet."

She grabbed my head with her hand and guided me to her. I placed my tongue on her folds; the heat was terrific, though I didn't love the taste. Her reaction was all worth it when I hit her spot. She snapped her head back and moaned loudly. "Yes! Right there... Don't stop!" She yelled between her moans.

I wrapped my arms around her legs and dug in. Now that I wanted to make her cum! The taste also wasn't too bad. Her moans became a little louder.

"Sir! Can I please cum?" She suddenly asked. I ignored her question and kept eating her out. "Please, sir! Please aaaaahhh, please.... Can I ahh cum." She begged. I kept going, enjoying the feeling of power and the pleasure I was giving her. "I can't fuuuuck! Please siiiir! Can I pleaaase Cummm?! I would do anything! Fuck! Aaah" she begged, getting slightly frustrated now.

"Anything?" I asked, pulling away just long enough to let the question leave my mouth.

"Yess fuck! Yes sir! Aaaahhhaaanything!" She begged looking at me with begging eyes "but please make me cum!"

"Then cum, my little slut," I said, not really sure where those words came from, but it felt hot. Her body immediately locked up as her mouth made a silent O. This lasted a second or 2 before her whole body convulsed and her moaning became shaky. Her eyes half rolled back into her head as her hand pressed harder into her. So I continued my work, trying to apply what I had learned.

" FUUUUUUCK!!!!!! YEES! AAAAAAAHHHHH!" She shouted. I stopped and let her come down from ecstasy for a bit while stepping into the running shower and holding her hand as I did. After a little while she said.

"Fuck you are a natural, I don't think I came this hard in a long while." She paused as she fell into my arms while trying to get over the little ledge, clearly a little weak.

"I had a great teacher," I smirked.

"Well, we have to work a bit on your stamina, but I think with plenty of practice we can get that right up!" She laughed. They both laughed. I still wonder how I ended up with her in bed, but the exercise I just had with her took its toll, and my eyes were becoming heavier. The last thing I felt was her crawling into my arms before I dozed off. The sensation of her soft skin and perky tits against my body, the hair bundled back up, tickled me slightly as her head rested against my shoulders. I felt comforted and at rest as my consciousness faded into a deep sleep.

12