All Comments on 'Shining Girl Ch. 02'

by beachbum1958

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
ShinanagansShinanagansover 10 years ago

I've been waiting for this chapter for a couple days now, and then you go and do this!

My poor, poor F5 key.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
you were well heading to be my favorite author......

Then...... WTF??????? I'll never read another story of yours unless you get your ass busy and write another chapter and fix this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

don't worry there is another chapter on its way as long as he doesn't do something to piss his wife off and get grounded again and has to sit in timeout .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You were given fair warning...

There's another part in preparation, the beach did say at the outset that this wasn't the ending, it's a story in progress, at least wait for the next installment before having a meltdown! Goodness me, curb your impatience before you shoot the author, he warned you at the beginning that there was more to come, that this was a cliffhanger ending, didn't you read it? As far as I'm concerned, the beachbum knows what he's doing, he tells a story like few others can, and the majority of people who read him know that, so just give him a chance to tell the damned story, for God's sake!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

please BB don't do anything to be put in timeout . love this story .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
outstanding...5 STARS

Once again you've done an outstanding job. The way you make your stories true to life. You are an author who writes about people and their struggles in dealing with life problems. You write about love and the problems it can cause if that love doesn't fit what society says it should be.

Those who want the next chapter now have to remember that artistic genius takes time and can't be pushed and raced just to satisfied the reader. If there is one thing I've learn about reading these storie is this. A really well-written story no matter what it is about will keep you're readers on the edge of their seats looking for the next chapter or new story that you write.

This is worthy of a 10 but since that isn't possible its a 5 STAR. story and series. Looking forward to the upcoming chapters and new stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Left me hanging again! I guess I am going to have to get use to it. KEEP UP THE GREAT WRITING!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

just a very big applause, I loved it and can't wait to read the ending

leo1975leo1975over 10 years ago
:(

i hope that is not the end of the story it would be way 2 sad to end it that way.

Flymaster60Flymaster60over 10 years ago
man you have got to STOP THIS!!!!!

I get into the flow of one of your stories and CUT TO A NEW CHAPTER....... LOL.... another great story so far cant wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Suggestion for Story

First I love your stories and I love incest stories.

However, the one thing I always worry about with incest stories is birth defects. I've known several people with life long disorders being the offspring of siblings.

I have often thought about sharing the genes with another couple so that each pair ends up with one child of each pair. And. in this case, all four children would look similar.

Just a thought.

Slithy2013Slithy2013over 10 years ago
Messerschmidt?

Surely Teruko would not drive like a Messerschmidt pilot in the Battle of Britain, but like a Mitsubishi A6M Zero pilot attacking Pearl Harbor. Apart from that, 10*'s (I know it's only 5, but it aught to be 10)

Absolutely brilliant once again. I do hope Jack isn't dead, I'd like to read more from these two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MORE! WE WANT MORE!!!

PLEASE tell me that you have plans for another chapter!!!!!!

beachbum1958beachbum1958over 10 years agoAuthor
Chapter 3 is in the pipeline, honest!

I'm still in the process of finishing Chapter 3, unfortunately, the story keeps growing like a royal family's mad bastard, so please bear with me, I do have hopes of sending it over to edit any day now, I promise!

MadBrownMadBrownover 10 years ago
TOO MUCH SEX, HA, HA HEE HEEEEEE!

I never dreamed I would be claiming there was too much sex but really, for me, there was. However, that is my only mild complaint. The rest of the story was great, well written, well edited and very humorous. I love brother sister love stories and having lived in Asia. . . China and Japan for several years, I can identify with the endearing qualities expressed about asian women.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Great...

Great story.

I can´t wait to read the next chapter.

I think is nothing more to say at this moment.

5* for you.

As is normally, I apologize for my English, is not my native language.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
voting wont work

loving this and 5* but the bloody voting thing won't work

jackh1962jackh1962over 6 years ago

The first time that I read this when it first came out ,and I was a new reader to Literotica at the time,was almost the last time when it looked like you killed him. I had decided not reread it at that point.I'd seen a few stories on Literotica where as soon as the couples got together one or the other was killed off and as a widower with a fairly short marriage of 4 1/2 years I don't like that type of story,it's hard enough for me to read the ones where they have a long life then die. Then you came out with a new chapter for this storyline,which I went ahead to read and have reread several times since.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I laughed at a comment below, 'the one thing I worry about in incest stories is birth defects' hehe! Well fear not then, I don't think I've ever run across an author that had a brother and sister, mother and son, father and daughter, cousins or aunts and uncles with nieces and nephews that made any babies that had any defects at all! And believe you me, I've read a lot of stories!!

Besides, two people having first generation incest with no known generic disorders in their family are barely more likely to have problems than any other couple, hell, a 'normal' couple making a baby are more likely to be taking a crazy risk without being checked first, basically playing the generic slot machine, mixing two different sets of generic material together, lol. It's always a risk, and in this day and age of you are planning to make a baby and shoulder all of that expense, then you should plan to spend the money ahead of time and both get tested. Life isn't cheap, making one, less so!

But then he goes on to say something like, 'I've known several people that have life long defect/health problems from incest'

I kinda want to call b.s. on this one! Several, meaning three or more. I find it kind of unbelievable that you know three people with congenital birth defects that have also told you that their parents were incesting (had to say it!) Each other every night!!

Yeah, that's not something I'd be sharing with anyone if they were my parents. That kind of shit spreads like wildfire if you even tell one person! Next thing you know, you walk into a room full of people somewhere and everyone is looking at you thinking 'he's the guy that...'. Lol.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 2 years ago

Can't wIt to turn over the page to see what happened. If i had read this at the time of initial publication I would be gnawing my nails to my elbows. Indubitably five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow. I am worn out from all the sex; And i wasn't even There! Good story though. Glad to see that Harry and Sai Fong finally made the scene. Mom is onboard (sort of). Got some drama going. Hope Teruko isn't hurt and did not lose her pendant. And hope Jack is okay. 5🌟

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeachbum1958@beachbum1958
4270 Followers
A small town mid-way between Cannes and St. Tropez, on what used to be called the French Riviera. I have the Mediterranean to look at from the front of our house, a lagoon filled with flamingos at the rear, and our own stretch of beach where we keep our peace and the tourists...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories