All Comments on 'Shining Girl Ch. 06: Andy & Linda'

by beachbum1958

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved the story!

I loved your story! Andy's silky soft chest hair is just perfect for Lindy! They seem so happy together! Long may they love!

rhimshot415rhimshot415over 9 years ago
Fine Writing and Good Storytelling

I love it when a writer uses language brilliantly. Beachbum1958 uses these words to describe one character: "the Reeves-Wood simpleton had halitosis that could blow a hole through a steel dinner-tray, and left a trail of tarnished silverware and asphyxiated houseplants and wildlife wherever he went." There are a couple of other images in this story that prove that Beachbum1958 uses language brilliantly.

And as I wrote elsewhere, this individual tells one hell of a good story. I really enjoyed the interactions between Lindy and her grandparents, which add to the story while not materially delaying the climax and the denouement of this terrific story. Some day, if I am lucky, I'll write a story this good -- if I am lucky.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Masterpiece AGAIN

I've learned how to spell masterpiece since reading your stories.Need more please soon!5473

GoldenT613GoldenT613almost 8 years ago
Got a headache

Had to stop midway through second page to catch my breath. I now realize that I need a flowchart, spreadsheet, fortune teller, and medicine man to help me understand the family relationship to each other. Don't know how you could keep it straight. Now, on with my reading. Great job so far!!

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Good story, but...

I liked the story, but I need to make a couple of comments:

- I would have preferred a little less sex and a little more romance, think it would have improved the plot of the story, but this is my humble opinion only.

- The author says at the beginning of this chapter, here ends this saga Shinning Girl, I'm sorry, I do not agree, I think that a part is missing. As it has told the story of Jack and Teruko, Andy and Linda, David and Lori (the latter as a separate series), I think lack tell the story of Harry and Sai Fong, I consider that also deserve their own story in LIT. Of course, this is also my humble opinion.

I recognize that I had to read several times the part that explains the origins relatives of Andy and Linda, because I produced a little confusion (Ah !, my poor English ...), but I think I finally got it.

This is not a negative comment, but it is the expression of my preferences.

Of course, I give you 5*

I ask the author to consider writing the story of Harry and Sai Fong, I think it would be very interesting.

Congratulations for the saga!

I apologize for my English, is not my native language.

OlebillOlebillover 7 years ago
Great story

Read every word and loved the way you kept everyone together even though there was some obstacles they stayed together. Thank you

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
fantastic BB

another ripper, thank you 10/5

goducks1goducks1about 6 years ago
another great story

and of course, 5 stars! it did feel a little rushed to me at the end. but like all your stories i've read, well-written. good story line, nice plot. and a proper ending. brilliant!!! please write more!!!!!

Hexdsword6Hexdsword6about 6 years ago
Stephan King, Christine Feehan, and William Shakespeare all roles into one!

Marvelous, simply marvelous! I’ve been a huge B.B. 1958 fan since I read Lost and Found, and don’t see that changing any time soon. You’ve made an interlacing world of magnificent characters, dramatic scenarios and passion so true. The only way thes stories could be any better is of you could get them on the silver screen. I would like to ask a couple of questions if you don’t mind? First I notice you favor doctors in a couple stories and was curious if you had aspirations to be one? Second any chance of get a Latin sibling love story? Thank you for another masterpiece and always you keep writing and I’ll keep reading!

beachbum1958beachbum1958about 6 years agoAuthor
@ Hexsword6

Thanks for the comment, but Stephen King & William Shakespeare? Really? I really don't think so, but thank you!

To answer your question, I am indeed a doctor, from a family with very long and strong military connections, which I think comes through occasionally. I'm also married to a doctor. This whole 'writing erotica' thing came about to win a pretty drunken bet with my wife several years ago, and we both liked it and stuck with it.

We live and work in the south of France; my wife is a cardiologist, I'm an orthopaedic surgeon, and we're based at an hospital in Cannes, in the Alpes-Maritimes Department, with secondary roles supporting the family medicine provision in the adjoining Var region, where we actually live.

Hexdsword6Hexdsword6about 6 years ago
Thank you kindly for your timely response sir!

And as for my second question, any chance of Latin sibling love stories? I as a Latino fellow am dying for something in that field. And once more, thank you sir!

beachbum1958beachbum1958almost 6 years agoAuthor
@Hexdsword6, request for a Latino sibling story

Thank you for asking, but to be honest, I'd struggle to make any story of that type plausible (OK, you know what I mean...) and reasonably authentic as far as the background culture, because I have no knowledge of the Hispanic world per se.

Any story I wrote about 'Enrique and Corazon' would most likely rapidly turn into an unauthentic story about a typical American or UK couple, as those are the only two cultures I know, being English, but having lived and worked in California for several years, with a wife whose family hails from Louisiana, and who strongly identifies as 'Cajun'.

French I could write, because I live in France, have mostly French friends and colleagues, and speak French in my daily life, so I have insights there that I just don't have into the Hispanic world. So I'm sorry, but I couldn't write an Hispanic story without it seeming like either an insulting, stereotype-laden parody, or just a sibling story about two people who happen to have Hispanic names.

What I would suggest is that you maybe post a comment about the kind of story you'd like to read in the 'Story Ideas' forum and see if anyone bites, but I'd be loath in the extreme to attempt a story where I have absolutely no background knowledge or insight; 'never go frog-sticking without a light' is something my father dinned into me from early days, and I still follow that maxim to this day.

Hexdsword6Hexdsword6almost 6 years ago
Thank you kindly sir!

I thank you for your timely response, and although I’d love any love story you wrote from your heart, I respect your honesty and commitment. And as for the bit about you being King and Shakespeare, I can honestly say that I am the only one who holds this true. At the top of my literotica author list is you, followed by MS Tarot and a two way tie between GrandTeton and Xarth. So when say King and Shakespeare, I mean it! Thank you again, and as always you keep writing and I’ll keep reading!

JimDiamondJimDiamondalmost 3 years ago

While I loved the stories and your writing it did make me wonder if half of the English upper classes are in love and lust with their own siblings. OR, perhaps just boffing happily with them. I wonder if that silly thing about boarding schools is to blame?

Of course, we do have stories of places such as Kentucky and Arkansas where incest is said to be not too rare. Your writings make me believe it might be a genetic trait. The true Elizabethan English is supposedly most pure in the isolated hollows and hills of Appalachian Eastern Kentucky and Tennessee

But do keep writing such wonderful love stories. They make me happy about the human condition by just reading them.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 2 years ago

I !love your writing always have, I new from a way back of your military/medical background from our previous correspondence and also note your comments re. write about what you know which you have done admirably. I note you you haven't written anything new for a while. I keep checking . Regards Bob.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeachbum1958@beachbum1958
A small town mid-way between Cannes and St. Tropez, on what used to be called the French Riviera. I have the Mediterranean to look at from the front of our house, a lagoon filled with flamingos at the rear, and our own stretch of beach where we keep our peace and the tourists...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories