Shinny Pt. 03

Story Info
They meet again.
4.9k words
4.67
1.7k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/16/2024
Created 01/31/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zamm
zamm
42 Followers

Shinny - Part 3

This story is the property of the author and cannot be copied or used in part or in entirety without the express written consent of the author. This story is published in Literotica and if it appears in any other site it has been stolen and re-published without the author's consent. The subject of this story is a real woman and the author has her permission to write and publish this story.

He didn't contact me by WeChat the next day, or the day after that. I was a little surprised. I thought that he enjoyed my company at breakfast that day, and I certainly knew that he was attracted to me - the hard-on in his speedo at the pool told me that. A third day went by without a message from him. "Hmmm.." I thought, "Shinny, are you losing it? Maybe at 39 you are not as attractive as you once were." I didn't think that was true. When I look in the mirror I still see an attractive woman - no noticeable wrinkles on my face, fit body, large tits for my frame; I thought I still looked pretty good and other people told me the same. Yet, I couldn't help but wonder a little. Why no contact from him?

The fourth day came. I was at work and took a break in the morning and checked my phone - still no word from Sam. I really was surprised. He said he liked history and I thought he liked me. Maybe I was wrong. It wasn't like I was eager to see him again. He is an older guy, obviously older than me. He never said his age but I guess he was probably in his 50's. He is fit and pretty trim and has lost most of his hair. "Who is that actor?" I thought. Oh yes, Bruce Willis, he reminds me somewhat of Bruce Willis. I'm certainly not chasing him, but I am surprised that he never contacted me. I got a coffee and went back to work.

That night I checked my WeChat and I had a message from him. He asked if I was free tomorrow and if my offer to go to the Fort Nuestra was still good. I typed my response back to him that tomorrow should work and how about I pick him up at 2:30 that afternoon at his hotel?

The next day I pulled into the hotel parking lot at 2:25. He was outside waiting for me. He opened the door and climbed in and gave me a big smile. I frowned at him and said, "I was beginning to think that you didn't want to go with me."

His face immediately conveyed his surprise and discomfort and he replied, "Oh Shinny, nothing could be further from the truth! I'm sorry I didn't contact you, but I don't know my schedule for each day until the evening before and since the day we met I have been busy from sun up until late in the evening. It wasn't until last night that I learned that I would have this afternoon and evening free." I was glad to hear that. Yesterday I had also wondered whether he had met another young woman whom he found more interesting. It was a weird thought - I mean, I hardly knew the guy. If I were to walk by him on the street I probably wouldn't even notice him, and if I did, I wouldn't think twice about him. He's basically a stranger - I met him at the pool and had breakfast with him. That's it. I have a boyfriend. Why should I care if he met another woman or not, or whether he contacts me again?

I put the car in gear and began to drive to the Fort. "Hmmm" I thought, "He did say he was here to do so work for the armed forces, and I know that military guys usually have no control over their schedules. They go where they are told to go and do whatever they are ordered to do, so it makes sense that he didn't know when he might be free." As we drove to the Fort I told him what I knew about it. He also told me that he knew nothing about Chamorro culture and asked lots of questions. I thought this is a guy who is very curious about peoples and cultures.

I have been to the Fort many times, but this was his first time. He enjoyed walking around it looking at details and asking questions; some of them I couldn't answer. "These cannons are great" I told him putting my hand on one of them. "I was at a re-enactment once when they fired one of these cannons twice. It was memorable. I remember being amazed at the sheer power of the thing. The sound and the shockwave of the blast just seemed to pass right through me. It was..." I searched for the right word. "Thrilling."

Sam looked at me with a puzzled look on his face. "Thrilling? How so?"

"Well," I replied, "I felt it in my entire body, and it was powerful, and...ah...let's leave it at that."

He still had that puzzled look on his face but he didn't ask again. I didn't want to confess to him that the blast from the cannon caused my nipples to get hard and my pussy to get wet. I wasn't sure why I had that reaction to the cannon firing, and I couldn't explain it, but I did. Maybe it was just the sheer power of it; I don't know.

After walking around the fort we were walking back to the car; Sam thanked me for bringing him there and said he really enjoyed it. Without thinking, I responded, "I'm glad you enjoyed it. If you have time, there's another place I'd like to show you. You may enjoy that place also."

"Oh really?" he replied. "Yes, I'm finished for the day. Wow, that would be great. Tell me about it" and we got into my car.

I looked over at him and said, "No, I want it to be a surprise. You will have to wait." He had that same look in his eyes as when I told him about the cannon's effect on me, and like that time he didn't ask further. "So, tell me a little about your life. I have never visited the states. I used to dream about visiting there but not anymore" I said.

He looked over at me. "Oh? What changed?"

Uh-oh. Shit! I wasn't ready to talk about "personal" things with him. I usually talk about things like this with friends only, but my comment invited his question. "Well" I thought, "He's not a local so if I tell him things about myself there shouldn't be any danger because he doesn't know any of my friends and he will be leaving soon." All of that ran through my mind within a second or two, so I answered him.

"I was younger and more idealistic. I believed that if I tried hard enough I could achieve my dreams. But as we grow older we begin to learn how the universe works. I'm a middle-class girl from Guam. It would take me awhile to save the money for a trip to the states." I didn't want to tell him that in my 20's and 30's I made good money from being in porn and if I had saved it instead of blowing it on shoes and clothes and stuff I probably could have made that trip to the states. I also didn't want to tell him that I had two US boyfriends before, one a marine and the other in the navy, and neither relationship went well. I really shouldn't think of them as ex-boyfriends anyway, since neither one lasted more than 5 weeks. I met both of them in bars and most of our time together was engaged in sex.

"Oh" Sam replied, "Yes, I guess a trip to the states would be fairly expensive. But you know, you never know what might happen tomorrow. Maybe one day you will be able to make that trip" he said.

"Maybe" I replied, but inside I knew the chances of that happening were slim to none. "Wait, I asked you to tell me about your life, and now you got me talking about mine. Let's get back to yours." I smiled at him.

He looked out through the windshield. It seemed like he was collecting his thoughts. "My life." He started speaking slowly, "Well, I think I told you before that I have three grown kids who all live elsewhere. I've been divorced for almost eight years so it's just me at home. I like my work and it takes me places and I like that. Most of the time I work from home, but as I mentioned I do travel about a week per month on average. My life is not very exciting, kinda routine. I swim three to four times a week and go to the gym two to three times a week."

"Yes" I said, "I saw that you enjoy swimming. How far do you usually swim?" I asked.

"Almost always I swim 1600 meters. I'd swim less only if I have a time crunch. Usually takes me about 44 minutes."

"How about food? What do you eat?" I asked. "What the fuck?" I thought. "Why am I asking this guy what he eats?" I was genuinely surprised that I asked this question. I don't ask people I don't know well questions like this. What's going on here? Then I asked myself - am I attracted to this guy? That's just crazy! He's way older than me. I have a boyfriend and I'm not looking for another one. But I had to admit that I liked his hazel eyes. I had not met many people with hazel-colored eyes and I liked his. Besides the color, his eyes seemed kind and nice. When I looked into the eyes of most men, my Gregory included, what I saw was mostly lust. I-want-to-fuck-you eyes. Sam's weren't like that. It was refreshing. He was also interesting to talk to although at the moment I couldn't tell whether that was due to the fact that he was so different from me or whether he was just an interesting and thoughtful guy. "To be determined" I thought.

Sam, of course, was unaware of this inner dialogue that was going on in my brain, and responded "I cook my own food mostly. I try to eat my share of vegetables and fruit. I usually eat only two meals a day."

"Do you listen to music?" I asked.

"Oh yes" he said, "I listen a lot, almost all of it is jazz. In the states there is a music service called Sirius XM and I Listen to it in my car. It's great. I enjoy going to hear live jazz music too but there's not a lot of it in Savannah, where I live."

"Savannah? Tell me about Savannah. I have never heard of it."

"It's a city in Georgia on the coast. Georgia is the state north of Florida. Savannah has a population of about 150,000, not big by US standards. I think the biggest city in Guam is Maina, right? I think Savannah is a little bigger than Maina. It's an old historic city by US standards. The first European settlers arrived in 1733. It's also one of the largest seaports on the US east coast. It's a beautiful city and a great place to walk. There are twenty-two city squares that aren't but a few blocks from each other so it's easy to walk from one green space to another in Savannah. It's really beautiful. When we get to our destination I can show you some photos."

Hmm. I was intrigued. I knew that the southeastern part of the US was nice. I made a note to self that I wanted to learn more about Savannah. "Were you born in Savannah?" I asked.

"No, I was born in North Carolina and raised in Charleston South Carolina, which is about a two-hour drive north from Savannah. Charleston is a beautiful city too."

He told me that even though Savannah isn't big, the food scene is good with plenty of restaurants with cuisines from around the world. One of his favorite places to eat is the Flying Monk Noodle Bar with lots of dishes representing different Asian cuisines. He told me he liked to read and enjoyed sports, especially English Premier League football. I had no idea what English Premier League football was, and I was struck by the fact that suddenly I wanted to know more about it.

We didn't drive much longer until we rounded a turn and I saw the big platform up ahead hanging off the side of a cliff. "That's where we are going, Sam" I said looking over at him. We parked in the parking lot nearby and walked over to the platform. "Two Lovers Point" the sign said and Sam and I walked over to read the story that gave this place its name. The beautiful young daughter of a Spanish businessman had been arranged to be married by her father to a Spanish ship's captain. The problem was that she had fallen in love with a handsome Chamorro man. She ran away to be with her Chamorro lover, but her father, the captain and Spanish soldiers pursued them to a high cliff above Tumon Bay. The two young lovers tied their long hair together, kissed, and then threw themselves off the cliff.

"Is it a true story?" Sam asked.

"It's a legend" I responded, "But most legends have some basis in truth, don't they?" I asked.

"It's rather like Romeo and Juliet" Sam observed, "Two young people in love whose parents mess it all up and it costs them their lives. Sad, but it still happens to this day."

"Yes, I have two friends from high school who are in arranged marriages by their parents. Neither of them wanted to get married to those guys but they had no choice, really. One is still unhappy but the other has found happiness with that guy, so I guess it can work" I said.

"Divorce isn't an option for the first woman?" Sam asked.

"Oh no" I responded, "Most people here are Catholic and divorce is really looked down on."

"I see" he said, "I guess that makes it tough on women here."

"I'm lucky. My parents never pushed me into marriage" I responded.

Sam looked at me and asked, "If you don't mind me asking, are you married? I saw that ring on your finger and I thought you were married."

"Sam, look." I held up my right hand which had a gold band on the ring finger, "This was my grandmother's wedding band. She wanted me to have it after she passed and it fits perfectly on me. But which hand is this?" I said looking over at him with a you-dumb-shit look in my eyes.

"Ah...yes...right hand" he said looking sheepish. "Not very observant of me, was it? How could a beautiful woman like you be not married?" he asked, and then immediately said, "Oh I'm sorry, that is really a stupid thing to say. Please disregard it. Come on, let's go see the view." He walked over to the guard rail and I followed a step behind him.

"Wow, that's a beautiful view" he said looking over Tumon Bay.

I stepped up to the guard rail next to him and looked over at him and said, "It is. It's a beautiful view. But Sam, tell me, why did you say that's a stupid thing to say?" He pissed me off a little by asking the question and then immediately sweeping it away. It WAS a stupid and insensitive question and I wasn't going to let him off the hook.

He looked over at me, grimaced a bit, then looked me in the eyes and said, "I'm sorry. It was a dumb question. Of course there are reasons why you aren't married and they really aren't any of my business. Please forgive me." I could see in his eyes that he really did acknowledge that it was a stupid question and those reasons weren't any of his business. My anger melted away.

"You're right" I said looking into his eyes so he would understand me, "Stupid question, and yes, none of your business, and yes, there are probably several reasons why I'm not married. Why does everyone think that a woman has to get married?" Now I wasn't angry, but I was somewhat annoyed.

"Shinny" he said looking deeply into my eyes, "You are right. If someone asked my daughter a question like that she would probably rip them a new asshole."

What? I thought I understood what he was telling me but I wanted to make sure. "Sam, please rephrase that so I'm sure of what you are telling me."

"Oh" he said looking a little embarrassed, "I'm sorry, that's some slang that you probably aren't familiar with. Let me explain. My daughter is 30 and single. If someone asked her why she wasn't married yet, she would tear them apart with words. You see, she doesn't feel the need to marry and she doesn't feel like she needs a man to validate her. She has nothing against getting married and maybe she will one day, but for now she hasn't met the right guy. When the right guy comes along she may marry or she may not. She's fiercely independent and I guess some folks would label her a feminist. I wouldn't put that label on her: I'd just say she is her own woman and doesn't let other people tell her what to do. I totally support her about this."

Wow. So he really does understand! I felt my annoyance with him just flow out of my body. His daughter sounds like a strong woman, and who helped to raise her that way and helped build that strength? Her daddy. I respected that about him. I had met so many fathers of my friends who tried to dominate their daughters, make decisions for them, and rule over them with an iron fist. Those girls just turned out to be submissive, or rebellious, or anxious, or angry, or unable to make their own decisions, or any combination of those things. I was lucky that my dad wasn't that way and now I saw that Sam loved his daughter enough to give her the freedom to be herself and help her build her character.

I looked over at him. Yes, he is older, but with age sometimes comes wisdom and I was impressed with this man that I was standing next to. Looking at him I felt closer to him. Without thinking about it, I took his hand and said, "Come with me. I know an even better place." I led him past the parking lot back to the main road we drove in on. I noticed that holding his hand should have felt awkward, but it didn't. At least to me it didn't feel awkward. If he was feeling uncomfortable he didn't say anything. We walked about 20 meters on the narrow shoulder of the road and then I saw the break in the bushes I was looking for. I ducked into it and pulled him along behind me. There was a narrow path there between the scrubby trees and bushes that wasn't too evident since only the locals knew about it. We walked about another 50 meters through the foliage until the footpath ended at a small clearing.

I looked over at Sam and his eyes got big as he surveyed the area and he said slowly, "Oh wow!" I took 4 steps with him towards where the small clearing ended with a steep drop. We stopped a couple of steps from the edge and Sam looked over the cliff. "Oh shit!" he exclaimed and instinctively took a couple of steps back. It was a precipitous drop of over 350 feet so he had good reason to back away from it.

"What do you think?" I asked him with a grin.

"It's absolutely breath-taking" he said with wide eyes.

"Breath-taking" I repeated, "Yes, it certainly is that." My next couple of actions were inexplicable. Looking back on them, it was like I was on automatic, like my body was moving on its own will without direction from my brain. I took the one step that separated us, put my arms around his neck, looked him in the eyes and said, "I know something else that I hope is breath-taking." I could see surprise in his eyes, but he didn't remove my arms, nor did he push me away. He was surprised, but he certainly wasn't unhappy. My head moved to his, our lips touched, our mouths opened and our tongues met. It was a long, hot kiss. Oh my God, I surprised even myself when I kissed him. For a microsecond I wondered "What am I doing?!" but that thought evaporated when his tongue filled my mouth. When the first kiss ended, he came right back for a second one, this one even longer. His cock got hard quickly and I could feel it pressing against me through his jeans. He was a good kisser and I could tell he was getting turned on both by his hard cock and by the way he kissed me. I ended our second kiss and my body shifted into auto-mode again. Without a conscious thought I slid my right hand down his body until I was rubbing against the hardness of it sticking up under his jeans. My brain tried to regain control and asked, "Jesus Shinny! What are you doing??" but it was like my body wouldn't listen to it. It was like my brain was a car and I had just shifted it into Park. My brain was asking "What is going on here?" but it was now on the sidelines, powerless. I looked up at him and said, "When we met at the pool, I saw that big cock of yours straining against your Speedo. I thought at the time it might pop out. I think I'm ready for it to pop out now." He didn't speak but his eyes told me everything.

I reached down, unfastened the grommet of his jeans, found the zipper, pulled it down then slipped my thumbs in the waistband of his jeans at his hips and pulled those down. Jesus, the guy was wearing boxer shorts! I couldn't remember the last guy that I was with that wore boxer shorts, but I didn't care about his wardrobe choices, my attention was on that big boner sticking up inside those boxers. I stepped back, straightened up and began to unbutton my blouse. He pulled off his shoes and socks and jeans. His cock bounced a couple of times when he pulled his boxers off then stood up nice and tall. For an older dude, this guy certainly didn't have any trouble getting hard. I tossed my blouse on top of his jeans, reached behind me, unclasped my bra and threw that on my blouse. I do have nice tits if I say so myself - 36Cs with prominent nipples, which were already high and hard. I pulled my jeans off and when I pulled my panties down I saw a big wet spot in them over an inch in diameter. I was already soaked.

zamm
zamm
42 Followers
12