Shinny Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam had already pulled off his shirt and was looking at me. I could see passion in his eyes as he took in my naked body. The clearing we were in was small and uneven and we could see the viewing platform unobstructed. We were probably about 70 meters away from the tower and maybe 8 meters lower in elevation. Sam pointed to a small tree on the edge of the clearing and said, "Shinny, go face the tree. Grab it with both hands." I did as he said, looked up and then I realized - Oh my God, I'm facing the viewing platform. If anyone up there is looking this way they could see me! Then I heard him say behind me, "Spread your feet, Shinny" and I felt his hands on my hips and his body and his big hard cock against my ass. He lowered his hips and then I felt his cock slide down my butt crack to between my legs. I could feel the hard hot head of his cock rubbing against my labia, searching for the entrance to my pussy. I let go my right hand from the tree, reached between my legs, found his cock and guided it to where I wanted it to be.

"Ohhhhh! Fuck! Yes!!" I cried out when I felt him enter me. We were too far away from the viewing platform for anyone to have heard me, but I could see figures up there moving and some of them seemed to be facing in our direction, looking towards the cliff. I moved my hand back to grasp the tree, looked down, straightened my arms a bit and felt him thrust again into me, deeper this time. "Ahh! Oh God! Yes!" I looked back up towards the observation platform again - had anyone seen us??

Sam must have seen me looking up because I heard his voice behind me say as he started to pound me deep from behind, "Ohh...so you are concerned if someone up there sees us?...I think that's why you brought me here...so I could fuck you here in the open with people watching. Is that right Shinny?"

"Oh God!" I responded. "oh...no...no" my breath was now coming in short gasps as he bucked me deeply. Oh God, it felt so good! "No...this is my first time...getting fucked here...oh my God...I didn't plan this, Sam."

I felt Sam release one hand from my hip and he reached up and found one of my nipples between his thumb and forefinger and tweaked it. "Oh!!!" I squealed, and when he did it again I squealed even louder.

"Are you sure about that Shinny?" I heard his voice say, "You sure?" and he pinched it a little harder the third time.

"Oh fuck, Sam! Yes! Yes! I'm sure! I'm sure! It's true!" He had picked up his rhythm and was now slamming into me hard and fast. I could hear the sound of his flesh colliding into mine each time he thrust into me. My body was now moving in synchrony with his and I was pushing my hips back to meet his thrusts. Oh my God, he was banging me deep, and it was good! I looked back up towards the viewing platform. I thought I got a glimpse of a couple looking our way and one of them pointing towards us, but Sam was pumping me so hard and my head was bobbing to the motion of our fucking that I just couldn't keep focused on anything more than a second or two. I was so wet! I could hear those wet sounds as his cock pushed deep inside me each time, those wet sounds that always got me super excited when I could feel it and hear it at the same time. Oh fuck yes!

I was holding onto the tree for dear life as Sam continued to pump me hard from behind. Thwack, thwack, thwack were the sounds of flesh colliding together. I looked up at the viewing platform again. I knew that sometimes some of my friends would go there to take in the magnificent view. Oh my God, I hope that none of my friends or anyone from my office is up there! Or my mother!! Thinking about that got me a little nervous but in a strange way it also excited me. The naughtiness of it just made it even more exciting, I guess. I could feel my full breasts bouncing with the force of each of his thrusts. Oh my gosh, I just felt so hot and sexy getting fucked outdoors and possibly being watched by others. I had acted in porn films and those were fun but this was real life and this was the most exciting and exhilarating thing that I had ever done.

Oh my God, what if someone I know sees me here and recognizes me? In an instant, I didn't care. All I cared about now was getting fucked good by Sam.

I don't know how much time went by with me holding onto that tree getting pounded. Sam was pumping me like a piston and filling my pussy with every thrust. Oh my God, I began to feel that tingle in my pussy as the cum wave started to build. "Yes! Yes! Yes, Sam, keep fucking me....keep fucking meeeee.." My voice sounded low and guttural, like it was coming from the core of my being. "Oh, Oh! I'm gonna cum soon....I'm gonna cum soon...." I cried.

He picked up his pace even more and was fucking me relentlessly. All I could feel were my hands getting pushed up against the tree bark and his cock filling my cunt. All I could hear was my grunts and moans and his heavy rapid breathing. Then, as my cum wave rolled through my body, I heard Sam bark from behind me, "Shinny! Shinny! I'm cumming too!"

I felt his cock twitch once, twice, three times violently as I heard him moan and grunt behind me. Oh God, it felt like he came so deep inside me, like his sperm had spurted close to my heart.

12