Shiny Smiles: In-Home Trial Ch. 02

Story Info
Riley drops out and straps in for a mind-melting experience.
4.8k words
4.45
7.4k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/18/2024
Created 10/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: The First Trial

NOTE: This story is set in the world of Shiny Smiles created by the talented artist and illustrator Sleepystephbot, and will probably make the most sense for those familiar with it. I've tried to make it broadly accessible to anyone who enjoys a fetishy tale of gradual corruption at the hands of authoritative femmes with the assistance of a lot of institutional restraints and other slightly advanced technology, but either way I highly recommend checking out Stephbot and their art!

=========

Riley eyed the box warily, as if it contained a poisonous snake. They had been flush with bravery and lust a week earlier, when Dylan Meriweather herself had personally reached out with an invitation. Nobody--least of all Riley--seemed to have any idea what Shiny Smiles was, but the prospect of drawing much closer to one of the deepest veins of fantasy in their psyche had proven too seductive to ignore. But now, as that fantasy began to manifest IRL, Riley found themselves wondering if they shouldn't take the package right back to their nearest shipping center, return it unopened, and leave the Shiny Smiles server and try to forget that it existed.

"As if that would work," Riley thought. And then they began to bargain with themselves.

They'd already revealed their identity when they sent their address. If they were going to get stalked, or blackmailed, the game was already well afoot. They sliced through the packing tape carefully and folded back the lid. The contents included a larger box with some heft, a smaller black envelope with something soft, like a bundle of fabric, and a little box, like a matchbox, with a QR code and the words "Scan Me" printed in playful bubbly pink type. Riley scanned the QR code and clicked when it showed a link to the Shiny Smiles website. The page was empty except for a video, and Riley clicked the play button.

"Well hello Riley," Dylan said. She was dressed more casually this time, but her makeup was still elaborate and precise. "I'm glad to see you're here. Before we begin, there's two important things to discuss. The first is that you should start the trial completely sober, because by the time it's over you won't be," she said with a chuckle. "The second is that you'll want to wait until you have the house to yourself for at least four hours, preferably in the evening because you'll probably want to sleep for twelve hours afterwards."

Riley rolled their eyes, but fortunately it was Thursday evening, and their work calendar was free until midday Friday. They probably wouldn't be the only person pretending to work. They figured this was all part of the kayfabe, building up the roleplay, but it was fun to dream.

"And when I said 'to yourself,' I'm not kidding, because if you start now, you're about 45 minutes from moaning like the wanton slut you've always dreamed of being," Dylan said with a predatory smile. Riley squirmed involuntarily. Good thing they lived in a one bedroom.

"So if you're ready to go on a little adventure with me, start by getting a glass of water and opening up this box," video-Dylan said, holding up a small box just like the one that had the QR code. Riley had a water bottle next to them, so they slid open the box and shook out a clear, foil-backed blister card containing what looked like two bright pink gummies. "Inside the box you'll find two of my favorite edibles. They each have 5 milligrams of THC, as well as our own proprietary blend of terpenes selected especially to give you a nice euphoric, giddy, and very... physically pleasurable high. For the best results, I recommend taking both."

Riley paused the video and examined the gummies more closely. Besides the obvious edgeplay on Dylan's part of shipping THC through UPS, the whole idea of taking edibles from a source of--unknown intention--gave Riley some pause. They popped one out of its package and sniffed it--it certainly *smelled* like an edible, a very good one at that. They decided to watch more of the video before doing anything.

"Now just in case," Dylan began, "you're uncomfortable with accepting candy from strangers, you don't have to take them, but they really do take the experience from a '7' to a '10.' You could also substitute some of your own edibles, but if you trust me, I think you'll find ours are quite different from the mass-produced junk out there today, and the effects are quite a bit more... vibrant... than the dosage suggests."

Riley's curiosity was piqued, and they began rationalizing. They had taken molly from a random friend-of-somebody-they'd-just-met at a music festival, and it had led to one of the hottest and most enjoyable nights of their life, so it's not like they hadn't rolled the dice before (and won big). Not to mention, it would be an extremely weird and overcomplicated way to poison somebody

"If you really want to get into the science," Dylan continued, "I'd be happy to send you more documentation. But the brief version is that a research chemist who has spent some quality time on one of our padded rooms helped us isolate a group of terpenes from specific strains that, taken together, reliably produce a very specific sort of high: active and not sleepy, turned on and keyed in to your body, and really spaced out, giggly, and very open and receptive."

"Fuck it," Riley said, popping the second gummie out of its cell and tossing both back with a big swig of water. They listened as Dylan continued to narrate.

"Assuming you do take it, you'll start feeling things in about half an hour, by which time your trial will be well underway if you keep going and don't pause this for too long. The next step is to change into something more fun, so go ahead and open the black envelope in your box and put it on. Don't forget to not wear anything underneath," she said with a big wink. Riley paused the video again and ripped open the envelope. They a bundle of fabric in the very pale pastel green color that was part of Shiny Smiles' palette. It was light in weight with a nylon-y shine and feel to it. Their hopes were confirmed as they unfolded it to reveal a bodystocking-like garment with long sleeves and a high neck, and seemingly no other openings? Not to mention, it looked dangerously small, but tugging on the neck opening revealed a generous stretch. Riley couldn't wait to feel it on their body, and disrobed fast enough to make Superman blink.

"Glad I shaved this morning," Riley said as they slid first one, and then their other foot down through the neck opening, then began to work to the ends of the legs which were closed off like stockings, but somehow without the usual seam. Riley wiggled their toes, curious about how they were made while also enjoying the snug and silky feeling. They stood up, and began working the suit up their legs, sighing with relief as the neck stretched out just barely enough to make it around their hips. As it came up to just below their breasts they slid their right arm into the neck hole and pushed it into its sleeve, pulling it up until their hand reached a closed end just like the legs.

"That's interesting," Riley said as they fanned their fingers out and held it up in front of a light. A seam closed the arms off but it was very flat and small, barely noticeable really. Getting their left arm in required stretching the neck opening to its absolute limit, but with a bit of twisting and pushing they made it in, and moments thereafter they were covered from the neck down in shiny minty green nylon. Running their nylon-encased hands over their nylon-encased body felt nothing short of divine, and an outside observer would have seen Riley rolling around very suggestively on their living room couch as they enjoyed the feel of their their legs and feet rubbing against each other as they allowed one hand to drift between their legs as the other roamed up and down their torso, pinching at their nipples and cupping their butt. The encasement of their hands didn't really limit their ability to use them but it thoroughly fetishized them, and Riley reveled in the feeling for a few minutes until they realized how dangerously close to orgasm they were and paused.

"Whew, that was close" they said, taking a deep breath as they sat upright and resumed the video.

"The bodytight you're wearing is sort of our default base layer for guests, and makes it easier to slide them into straitjackets, sleepsacks, or any of the many other ways we have to keep you--I mean them--restrained around here. And if you're like most of the people who find us, just this thin layer of nylon is almost enough to send you straight into subspace where you belong."

Riley's legs squeezed together as they squirmed involuntarily at Dylan's implication, and their thoughts flashed back to scenes where they realized the models--guests, whatever they were--must have been wearing something similar. Having spent many an evening--and not a few mornings and the odd afternoon holding those images in their mind as they rubbed and toyed and humped themselves to a shaking, face-stuffed-into-their-pillow climax, the realization that they were now dressed in real Shiny Smiles fetish gear was almost enough to send them tumbling headfirst over the edge.

"But now I'm getting ahead of myself, and we're just getting to the best--the most important part." As she spoke, Dylan opened a box that looked just like the last one Riley had yet to open, and lifted out a bundle of straps attached to what looked like a VR headset. Riley's eyes widened. "I know you've seen our brainwashing visors before," Dylan said with a predatory smile. "Now you get to try one out for yourself."

Riley followed with unblinking attention as Dylan first walked through how to connect it to a wifi network, and then demonstrated how to strap on the visor and adjust it to fit. It was larger and a bit heavier than any VR gear they'd seen, more like a partial helmet than the ski goggle-style headsets, and included built-in headphones. The straps went not only around the wearer's head, but also included a chinstrap that connected to a choker-style collar that connected along the back of the head to ensure there was absolutely no way it could slide or be shaken off.

"Now this is very important," Dylan continued. "Once you start the trial, the buckles will lock on, and to take the visor off you'll need to push the pause/resume button, here," she said, pointing to a recessed button above the forehead area. "You can pause twice, for a total of 15 minutes. The third time you use the pause button, the visor will release and disable itself. We've provided you this option for your safety and convenience, but you'll experience the best results if you complete the session without interruption. So, go use the bathroom if you might need to, take a big drink of water so you're hydrated, then go curl up somewhere comfortable, and get ready to have your mind melted," she said with a naughty wink.

Riley stared at the blank screen after the video ended for a very long moment as a heady mix of excitement, fear, arousal, and anticipation, began to swirl through them. It was when they stood up to go use the bathroom that they first felt whatever those edibles contained starting to come on, and they giggled as their stocking feet skidded along their wood floor. They managed to wriggle their way out of the bodystocking more quickly than they thought, and their skin felt more alive and hummed with satisfaction as they slid back into it after relieving themselves. Exiting the bathroom they grabbed the visor and decided to relocate to their bedroom, and they smiled as they closed the door to help muffle any sounds of pleasure that might otherwise drift into the hallway. Their encased hands fumbled slightly with adjusting the visor, but within a few minutes they had it on their head and began tightening the straps as Dylan had shown.

Finally the last buckle snicked into place just below their ponytail with a distinct mechanical *SNICK*, and their world went silent as the headset's active noise cancellation kicked on.

"Lock Activated," a melodically mechanical female voice said, and Riley gasped as they felt the straps tighten just the tiniest little bit. It wasn't enough to be uncomfortable, but added to the sensory deprivation of the situation and the building rush of the drugs, the feeling of being under external control ratcheted the erotic tension to an entirely new level.

Riley's field of vision filled with a wash of soft pink light.

"Welcome, guest," the voice continued, and the pink light began to pulse rapidly. "Congratulations on activating your Shiny Smiles trial. Get ready to be dumbed down, turned on, and completely dollified. Induction will begin on the count of ten."

Riley tried to wrap their fuzzy, buzzy head around the voice, the intonations rising and falling unlike any normal speech. They had heard things like it before in hypnosis files, but this felt somehow more--earwormy?--like listening to it just completely fascinated them, almost to the point they didn't fully register what it had actually said.

"Ten," it said, as Riley could hear a series of electronically-synthesized tones start playing, the beat matching up with the flashing light.

"Allow your eyes to close, but they probably already have," it said, correctly. Riley smiled as it continued counting down.

"Nine," it said. "Allow your mind to drift as pretty patterns fill your vision."

As the pink light pulsed Riley began to see shapes and colors swirl kaleidoscopically behind their lidded eyes. Like the voice, it was endlessly intriguing, like they could just lay there staring at it all day.

"Eight. You consent to hypnotic conditioning and programming. You will enjoy the results."

Riley's mind swooned into the fantasy. It didn't matter if it was real, they were enjoying the show too much to care.

"Seven. You consent to transcranial direct current stimulation. It is safe and effective. You will feel a slight tingle around your head."

As soon as it spoke Riley squirmed as a ticklish sensation appeared around their temples, almost like a small insect was crawling there. It wasn't painful but it was slightly unpleasant.

"Six. Calibration successful." The crawling sensation went away as quickly as it had appeared. "Relax and let the dream carry your mind away." Riley exhaled and snuggled into the bed, as if the tiny moment of discomfort reminded them of just how cozy and dreamy they were feeling.

"Five. You consent to reduction of cognitive function," it said, and Riley tensed up, even in their increasingly blissed-out state. "Don't worry, it's only for a little while. Tomorrow when you go to bed, you'll wake up smart again."

Riley relaxed again. It was OK, this was probably just the power of suggestion anyway. They had listened to IQ reduction files before, and those were just fun fantasies for someone with a VERY overactive mind. Their mind began to focus on the patterns swirling around them again, and a wave of warm blissy feels lapped over them, teasing out a giggle. It caught Riley by surprise: they *never* giggled--they were far too reserved and self-conscious to do it naturally, except just now they did, and the realization made them smile a big dopey grin.

"Four. You consent to directed masturbation. You will be instructed to goon yourself dumber than you can even imagine."

Arousal sparked across Riley's nerves.

"Three. We are only here to help you. You are always safe. Nothing here can harm you. Nothing here is permanent."

Riley smiled. It felt good to be cared for.

"Two. You're going to love being a dumb slutty doll. Haven't you always dreamed of this?" The voice began to take on a lusty, eager tone.

"Yes," Riley mewled softly, their hands unable to resist the temptation to start churning against the favorite parts of their body.

"One. Now get ready for the drop, when I say zero your mind will pop."

Riley felt a slight tickle on their head and giggled at the sensation. "Mmm, mind pop, I wanna pop-"

"Zero!"

Riley felt themselves falling over backwards, like they were leaning back in a chair and someone came along and gave them a push. Waves of light and sound swirled around them, and they swooned into a soft fluffy bed of thoughtless sensation. They laid supine, face down and motionless as their heartrate and breathing slowed. Their entrained brain shifted down with the pulsing stimuli as their frequency slowed, until they reached a state just above REM sleep. Lost in the dreamy, blurry place where conscious thought felt like dreaming, Riley's mind spread open like the petals of a nighttime blossom in the light of a summer moon. As it did, a line of code in the visor registered the shift and cued the protocol to proceed.

"Good doll," the voice spoke, its cadence slow and hazy. "You've always been a fast learner, but now you're going to learn how to be dumb, silly, and slutty instead."

"dumb dummy," Riley slurred, their voice barely a whisper.

"Start touching yourself," the voice ordered, "but no cumming unless you're told. It feels *so good* to touch when you're ordered to."

Riley's right hand slid between their legs and started to rub. Almost immediately their body began to flood with all the signals of arousal.

"Now we're going to play a game. I'm going to ask a question, and while I do, keep touching yourself. If you know the answer, stop. If you don't know the answer, giggle and keep touching, but don't cum."

Riley squirmed as their left hand joined in, cupping their butt and gliding along their thigh.

"What is the capitol of France?"

In their mind, Riley imagined the Eiffel Tower, and the word "Paris" took shape in their head.

"Stop Touching!"

Riley whined as they let their hands fall motionless.

"Good doll. The visor detects brainwaves. When you know the answer, the visor can tell. You must follow the instructions. Now resume touching."

Riley did not need to be told twice.

"The square root of eighty-one is what number?"

'Ni,' the thought began to form in Riley's mind, but almost immediately they felt a tingle of warm pleasure crackle between their ears, a strange sensation almost like their brain was being tickled from the inside, and instead of continuing the thought they were left giggling as their hands honed in on some of their favorite spots on their body.

"Maybe that question was too hard," the voice said, almost mockingly. "I'll make this one easier. Which ocean is between America and Europe?"

Riley giggled. "That's easy," they mumbled, but once again a small but very precisely-tuned electrical current flowed across their temples, short-circuiting their prefrontal cortex and triggering another giggling fit.

"Wow, maybe you really are getting dumb. It's time to raise the ante. If you can answer the next question correctly, I'll make you cum. But if you don't, I want you to imagine the dumbest slutty dolly that ever existed, and act like her. Are you ready?"

"Yes," Riley answered, their voice stronger now, and desperate. They waned to cum.

"What's two plus two," the voice asked, and immediately Riley could feel a tingle on their scalp as their arousal shot through the roof and they gasped as their body twitched right on the line of climax.

"What a dumb slut," the voice said, and without conscious thought a picture immediately formed in Riley's mind, described by one word: *ahegao*.

Riley moaned shamelessly, their tongue splaying out lewdly as their hands continued squeezing and rubbing.

"Get dumber," the voice said, and Riley's mind blanked.

"Get sillier," the voice said. Riley giggled.

"Be the dumbest slut you've ever seen," the voice said, and Riley drooled out the kind of crossed-eyes, tongue-out expression that would have been the envy of the most popular e-girls.

12