Shiny Smiles: In-Home Trial Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've done it," the voice said, as a "congratulations!" flourish played in the background. "Now it's time for your prize. Open your eyes and get ready to GOON."

Riley opened their eyes and suddenly their vision filled with porn.

Every kind of porn. Girls and guys. Girls and girls. Girls by themselves. Guys by themselves. Guys pounding guys. Guys pounding transwomen. Transwomen pounding transwomen. Bondage. Femboys in latex at the center of a bukkake circle. Each scene lasting a few seconds, just long enough for Riley's brain to register arousal or something else. It learned what turned them on, even if they were afraid to admit it. Soon it became an endless stream of femme-presenting bottoms getting joyously destroyed in every way imaginable, occasionally interrupted by cool-down scenes of the femmes lounging and laughing together that kept Riley from going over the edge.

This continued for over an hour, not that Riley had any sense of time, until the flood of images began to narrow. There were femmes getting wrestled down by pretty nurses in shiny, candy-colored outfits. Femmes getting dragged down hallways, pushed into wheelchairs, forced into straitjackets, hooded, gagged, and plugged, their eyes at turns aflame with terror and arousal. And then, the images converged on one: The Bouncer.

Riley could see two nurses in blue and teal latex dresses and stockings drag a patient into what looked like a padded room. Two thin straps descended from above to a small pile of fabric in the center of the room. The patient wore a shiny pink catsuit and a visor much like the one Riley was wearing, and struggled half-heartedly, as if drugged. The nurses pushed the pink-suited patient face down and began feeding dazed limbs through holes and tugging on straps until finally both nurses looked down at the almost shapeless form before them with satisfaction.

One nurse stepped out of the frame, and Riley heared a mechanical sound, and soon the patient began to rise, lifted by the two straps. The patient's arms were pulled behind their back, their legs folded back under them, like they were straddling a saddle, and a padded hood concealed everything else except for a thick braid of strawberry-blonde hair pulled out the back, and half-open heart-shaped lips painted a bright glossy red. The patient kept rising until she reached shoulder height. The nurse began to speak.

"Well kitten," the nurse said, her voice deep and velvety, "it looks like we're almost done here. Just in case you forgot, I'm going to remind you how this works."

As she spoke, the other nurse walked back into the frame carrying something with a bunch of straps.

"As we take away most of your usual senses--vision, hearing, normal movement--your brain becomes more receptive to what remains. The feel of soft shiny nylon covering your body. The straps holding you helplessly in place. The toys between your legs, filling you up and pushing pleasure into your brain. The one Nurse Vicky is going to slide in your mouth."

The other nurse lifted the bundle of straps, revealing a distinctly girthy pink phallic plug attached to a padded panel. She held the rounded tip up to the patient's red lips and spoke. "Open wide, toy." The lips parted, and the nurse slowly, teasingly fed the gag in, then held the padded pane firm against the patient's mouth and buckled the straps to her hood. A soft mewling could be heard as the suspended bundle of flesh began to slowly squirm and roll its hips back and forth.

"Good doll," the nurse said, stepping in front of the suspended patient and holding up a leg so she could grind against it. "This is the place you've always wanted to be. Free of responsibility, control, or thought, just our swinging drooling dizzy toy dripping its brain out one cum at a time."

The patient moaned loudly and began to rock harder against the nurse's thigh.

"I'd stay, but you're going to be here for a while. How long, well, nobody knows," she said with a villain's laugh. "When a patient goes in The Bouncer, they stay there until their mind is completely broken. Have fun," she said, kissing her fingers and touching them agains the patient's gag before both nurses walked out of the frame. Then Nurse Vicky's head popped back in, close up and looking straight into the camera.

"I think we figured out where you belong," she said, and the video suddenly cut to a perspective from deep inside the room, looking out towards a thick padded door. The view was tightly restricted, as if watching from behind a mask--or a hood. Nurse Vicky was standing right in front of them, her green eyes mesmerizing. The view started to move back and forth, and Riley began to rock their hips, humping against their hand in time with the video.

In the hallway outside Riley's apartment, three hot twentysomething women dressed for the club giggled as they drunkenly bounced off each other.

"I told you we didn't need to pregame, it's not like we're going to have to pay fro our own drinks," the blonde said, playfully smacking the shoulder of her pink-haired friend.

"Oh my GOD, you're such a BIT-" pink hair began to say, as the three of them stopped and fell silent, as they listened to muffled sounds coming from inside an apartment alongside them. They all clapped hands over their mouths and looked at each other, eyes wide. The sounds were feral, moaning, furniture shaking, rhythmic grunting. The blonde teetered over to the wall and pressed her ear up against it.

"Holy shit, somebody is getting RAILED," she said, as brunette friend looked up and down the hallway before pressing a curious ear next to her.

"Wait," she said, "I think--I think it's just one person."

"If I could do that to myself I wouldn't be going out tonight either," pink hair said. "Actually, I might never leave."

"You *need* to try a Hitachi sometime," blonde replied. "But I like sucking dick too much to give up on men completely."

"You're such a slut," pink hair said.

"And proud of it," blonde shot back.

Meanwhile, Riley rocked back and forth, deep in a dreamy haze of arousal, their wide-open mind subconsciously placing them in the position of the patient, shamelessly drooling and moaning and humping against the beautiful nurse's muscular, latex-covered thigh.

"Cum for me, doll," the nurse said.

The girls in the hall had just started teeter-tottering their way towards the elevator when they heard Riley empty themselves--physically, then mentally, moaning babbling gibberish, the sounds of someone being turned inside out and driven insane by the kind of orgasm the average person would be better off never experiencing.

"OK," blonde said, "I need to find out what she's using."

The nurse smiled. "Such a good dolly. That's the end of this trial, but our patient here will be bouncing her mind away for, oh--enough of those to forget what year it is. Maybe you'll join her someday. Ta-ta!"

With the wink of the nurse's eye the visor's screen cut to black, and a soothing soundscape began to play. Riley was spayed face-down on the bed, breathing deeply, their head still swimming but slowly groping its way back to external reality.

"We hope you enjoyed your Shiny Smiles trial experience," the robotic voice chimed in. "Be sure to contact your handler to unlock additional experiences!"

"I--I think I might need to sleep a few weeks first," Riley muttered. A moment later, they felt the mechanical clicks of the straps releasing themselves. They laid there for another minute before reaching up and lifting the visor off their head. They blinked several times, but their vision would stay slightly blurry until they woke up the next day.

They reached for their phone, fumbling to grab then open it with their still-encased hands. Over 3 hours had passed. Just then, a text message from Dylan arrived.

"Well hello my little dumb-dumb, I hope you had a fun playtime," it read. Riley smirked at first, then spontaneously giggled. 'Huh,' they thought, 'that's not norm--'

Another text arrived. "You may find some of the effects... persist a little while. Don't worry, they'll go away quickly. Just think of this as a little vacation from Normal Riley."

Riley began to attempt to tap out a reply, but Dylan was far ahead of them.

"Now you should go get some beauty rest. Drink a lot of water and hit me up tomorrow when you're back. Ta-ta!"

Riley giggled again, then caught themselves as another realization dawned. 'Wait--the nurse--that was Dylan?'

12