Shipmates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got into port, I found they were back, as well. The Star Hunter was tied up next to mine. I made the mistake of going into the pub on the way home. Alex and Pete were there laughing loudly with Greg. As soon as I walked in, Greg started loudly. "So, she still likes it from both ends then, aye? Does she still suck like a vacuum cleaner? I bet she does, fuck, I used to love the way she sucked cock. She fucking loves it, doesn't she?"

It was all said loud enough so I could hear. It was all designed to irritate me, and it worked. My heart rate escalated quickly. I had to stop myself from walking over and hammering the big mouthed prick. I wasn't letting the fuckers chase me out, though. Thankfully a couple of mates came over and we started chatting. I left soon after I finished my jug.

The drive home was awful. I hated it. Were they talking shit, or was it all real? I just couldn't see Kira doing it, but there was that horrible acidic burn in my throat. Fuck them.

The next day I was out sewing up an old net I had slung along the fence line. It was pretty tattered, but still good enough as a spare. It was a hot day, and I was sweating away when I saw Kira glide up on her beat up old bike. "Hey, Skipper," she warbled warmly.

"Hey." I snapped back, trying to keep the accusation out of my voice.

"Wow, what's eating you?" She said with a tight frown.

"Nothing, just work."

"Did you have a good week?"

"Yeah."

My frown deepened, my shortness caught her out. "I can say working with Alex and Peter is no fun. You're right what you said about them. They are dodgy. I caught them out a few times for taking undersized catch. They tried to bribe me to keep my mouth shut. I thought it was weird when they covered up the camera."

"Yeah, they're real bastards, all right." I wanted to say, "Are they good fucks?" but I swallowed it.

She tried to drag me out of my antagonistic disposition, but I kept envisioning her sandwiched between those fuckers. I didn't want to say it, I tried to fight it down, but before I could stop it I blustered. "Apparently you've been keeping them entertained at night time, as well. Good fun was it?"

Startled, she snarled, "What the fuck did you say?"

"Come on, Kira, the whole fucking wharf is talking about it."

"Talking about what?"

"Your sexathons out on the boat."

She jumped back on her bike and screamed. "Fuck you, Tim, you fucking prick. Fuck you."

Watching her cycle away like an out of control windmill made me incredibly sad. Damn it, why did I say that shit? I didn't even know if it was true. It turned the rest of my day to shit. I was making myself some dinner when Mum walked in. "What in heaven's name happened between you and Kira? The poor girl's sobbing her heart out."

"Why do you think it was me in the wrong?"

"Because she told me you said something nasty to her, that's why."

I didn't reply, I chewed hungrily on my lips. "Timmy, love, what happened? You seemed to be getting on so well. I haven't seen you that happy for ages."

"I don't want to talk about it, Mum. We had an argument, nothing more."

"Seems like it was a bit worse than that, son."

With my day ruined, my mother on my case, I decided the next day to go straight back out to sea. If I kept this up, my quota was going to be caught within the next month or so. I would have to go cap in hand to fisheries for more quota.

At least back at sea I was busy. I just couldn't clear my head. Why did it worry me so much? What did it matter if she fucked the whole fleet? It was none of my damn business. If it was true, maybe she was a sex addict or something. Maybe she needed it, damn it.

I was just setting my gear on the third day out when I got a call on my mobile. "Where are you, Tim, can you come and get me?"

It was Kira, and she was in tears, I don't just mean crying, she was hysterical. "What the hell's going on?" I asked.

"Alex, he tried to rape me. The fucking prick. Bloody Pete's no better. He tried as well."

"Where are you?" I rasped.

"Out off Puponga."

I heard Alex yelling at her. "Tell the fuckers I'm on my way. It'll take me an hour to get there, if they don't settle down, call the cops, or I'll call them now myself."

"No, don't do that. I just want to go home."

"Okay, I'm on my way, just hold tight.

I finished setting my net and pushed the Joanna B into full ahead. Black smoke streamed from the exhaust as I pushed the old girl as hard as I dared. She wasn't exactly a race boat. Thankfully, the seas were light and we punched heavily into the waves.

It was the longest hour of my life; with every pounding smash of the bow, my anger grew. I saw the red paint of the hull and I steered straight for them. They were either anchored or pulling up gear. As I approached, I could see Kira in the wheel house and Alex pounding on the door trying to smash it in.

I cut the engine as I slid up beside them. Pete saw me and started yelling. "Don't get worked up, mate. She's not worth it. Just a cheap slut."

I walked straight up to him and punched him hard in the face, he stumbled backwards against the gantry. Alex came storming back and jumped me from behind. We wrestled frantically, slipping and sliding on the wet deck. "You stupid shit," Alex barked. "She's not worth it, bro. Just let it slide. Nobody needs to know. We weren't going to hurt her."

"The fuck you weren't, you little weasel." I saw out of the corner of my eye that Kira had emerged from the wheelhouse and she looked upset. Her face was red and swollen. She picked up a wooden fish case and smashed him over the back. He went sailing into the hatch, tripping up and ending up on his arse.

"You filthy scumbags," Kira screamed at the top of her voice.

"Kira, get on the Joanna B." I barked.

I saw the anger and fright. She nodded and jumped on board. As Alex and Pete re-gathered their senses I yelled. "You two are going to be in so much shit. I don't care what Kira says, I'm calling the cops."

"Oh fuck off, you dumb fuck. It's her word against ours, and with her track record, who do you think they will believe? Just fuck off."

I jumped on the Joanna B, kicked her into gear and steamed off, black smoke pouring angrily from the stack. As we pulled away, Kira rushed up and threw her arms around me. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she gasped.,"Thank you, Tim."

"It's okay, what the hell happened?"

"They went crazy. Last night they were drinking and tried to rape me. I locked myself in the bunk room. They were bloody angry. I hoped this morning they would be okay, but they got all septic and tried again."

"I thought you guys had been going at it hot and heavy on your last trip? That's what they told me anyway."

"Oh my god, the bastards. And you believed them?" Haven't you been listening too anything I told you?"

"Yeah, well. I mean you do have history."

"Oh, you bastard, I can't believe you think so little of me."

"I don't, I was so bloody angry and jealous. I hated the thought of them being with you."

"Then why did you believe them?"

"I don't know. You've done it before."

"Tim, that was a long time ago, another life. I'm not like that now."

She wrapped her arms tightly around my neck and her lips crushed on mine. Her tongue slithering sexily into my mouth. It was fierce and brutal. Her hot body glued to mine, our wet clothes steaming. When we finally separated, she asked, "Are we going back to port?"

"If you want, but I have a net set, and I need to pick it up." I gave her a quick glance, hoping she was going to be okay with that.

She smiled, through her sniffles, and said. "Sounds good, anywhere with you will be perfect."

We went inside and I told her to go and change into some clean clothes. She came out dressed in one of my T-shirts and a pair of track pants. "This is all I could find."

"Looks good, make us a cuppa will you."

She flicked the jug on and found the cups. When she returned with our tea, she again slipped her arm around my waist as she stood beside me. "Thank you for coming for me. I didn't know what else to do."

"It's okay. Shall we call the cops?"

"No, please don't, I'm sick of people talking about me. They will never forget, they will never let me live it down."

"Kira, it's okay. I will do whatever you want. If you want to keep this between us, then, that's what we'll do."

"Thank you, I just want to forget about it."

We arrived where I set my net earlier, and we picked it up. Another great catch. Bloody hell, it was like I couldn't miss. We stacked the cases in the freezer and headed around behind the Tata Islands for shelter.

Kira cooked and I heard her giggle as she went through the fridge. "Why are there veggie patties in here?"

"I don't know, you must have left them there."

"Bullshit, you like them."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay, you got me. They're all right."

We moved out on deck with our plates stacked high and enjoyed our evening meal, the last vestiges of the sun keeping us warm. "Kira, it's going to be like that on whichever boat you work on. You have to realise. You have a reputation."

She started sobbing softly and I pulled her into my arms, the empty plates clattering to the deck. "I hate them all. Why can't they let me forget."

Her mouth collided with mine again, and this time my tongue welcomed hers in with a caressing dance. Her breasts filled my hands easily, soft and luscious, her nipples hard and pointy.

"Oh god, Tim."

I felt it as well, the passion that had been slowly building over the preceding weeks exploded and I ripped at the T-shirt, her naked breasts filling my mouth as I sucked avariciously.

Her hands were busy, as well, one hand clutching my straining erection through my jeans. It was wild, wanton and reckless, our clothes swept aside by the desire. With no care for protection, I was buried inside her sweltering hot pussy. He legs wrapped around me as I pounded her down into the wet deck.

It was over in only seconds, the urgency unquenchable.

We lay panting, gasping for air, our bodies still embedded together. "I love you, Tim."

"I know, and I love you, Kira. I want you in my life. I missed you so badly since you left. I hated it."

"Me too, all I could think of was you, and the boat. I can't live without you, Tim.

"I know, but what about your dreams of making the fertilizer?"

"That can wait. I have much bigger dreams I want to fulfil. I want you, I want to be with you."

For the first time in my life, I felt the clutching heart wrenching emotion of love: desire so strong it could never be extinguished. I knew then why Alex's words hurt so much. I loved this woman, all her quirky silly ideas. I didn't care. They were what made her who she was.

Her crazy hair cut, her boyish clothes, her desire to save the planet, one weed at a time: that was her. And I loved it. I loved it all.

She rolled me onto my back, her sex sucking greedily at my erection.

I wasn't the most experienced lover, my body raged, my mind spun totally out of control as she sat astride, her hips moving imperceptibly, but the walls of her vagina convulsed wickedly, caressing and massaging.

She sat like that for a long time, moving slowly, her head flopping from side to side, her eyes shut, her mouth hanging agape, soft moans of pleasure escaping from time to time.

She leaned forward her hands resting on my chest, her thumbs rubbing sensuously across my nipples. God damn, I had never felt anything like it. My erection throbbed almost painfully as her movements gathered momentum.

Her moans came louder, her face grimacing in pleasure. Passion, lust, desire, it all culminated in a huge orgasm.

The look of ecstasy on her face was the driver that pushed me to an explosive conclusion. She flopped on my chest, her arms circling my neck, our mouths melded together.

As I felt my oxygen levels returning to normal, I heard her giggling. "What's so funny?"

She sat up a little, her eyes fastened on mine. "I have waited so long for this moment. Tim, it's what I always wanted. God I love you so much. I have dreamed about this for so long. I can't believe it's finally happened."

I joined her, chuckling lightly. "I have always wanted this, too. Maybe not on the wet deck of the Joanna B, but I'm just blown away that you felt the same way. Why didn't you ever say something? I didn't think you were interested."

"Yeah, what about you? Why didn't you ever ask?"

The reason was her history, but I didn't want to ruin what was an incredible moment. "I'm an idiot, that's why."

"Bullshit, I know why. God, if I could have those days back, I would do things differently."

"You have nothing to be embarrassed about. You lived your life. It made this moment possible. I'm not complaining. All I ask is that you become mine."

"If you want me, I'm all yours."

I pulled her down tightly and rolled her onto her back. "I want you all right. I want you so bloody much."

That night, we cuddled together in the bottom bunk. We talked all night long, what we wanted, where we wanted to go. It was an amazing thing. The sunrise came all too quickly.

Both tired, I decided to steam back into port and unload. I wanted to spend some time with Kira, I didn't want this moment to ever end.

With the boat tied up, we unloaded quickly. As we were getting ready to drive home, Jackson turned up. He looked grim. "Kira, can I have a chat for a moment, please?"

She gave me a hopeful imploring glare. "Jackson, whatever you want to say to Kira, you can say to me, as well." I stated firmly.

He gave me a strange stare. "All right, have it your way." He turned to his attention back to Kira, his voice taking on a conciliatory tone. "Kira, I hear there was some issues on your last trip?"

I jumped straight in and prodded him angrily in the chest with my finger, as I gave him a piece of my mind. "Issues, those fucking arseholes tried to rape her. Jesus Jackson, what sort of mickey mouse outfit are you running?"

He gave me a rather angry glare. "That's not what Pete said, and Alex backed him up. They said Kira had a meltdown, and wanted to come home."

"You don't believe that, Jackson. You know fucking well what I just told you is the truth. Fucking morons. We're going to the cops, I hope you know that."

He recoiled a little at my comment, his voice hardening. "Don't do that, Tim, it won't help. It will just make Kira more unpopular. It'll stir up a bloody hornets nest."

Kira stood uncomfortably watching the interaction. I could see the concern, growing into fear in her eyes.

Jacksons demeanour changed, his voice softened and he again had that conciliatory tone. "Tim, what we can do is pay Kira out. We'll pay her full salary, as if she finished the season. We'll throw in another ten grand, to top it up."

Kira grabbed my arm. "Tim, can I talk to you for a minute please?"

Jackson stood watching us as we walked away, looking for a little privacy. "Tim, I don't want to go to the police. Shit, I'm already looked upon as some sort of crazy bitch. Everybody hates me. This will only make it worse."

Horrified, I grabbed her by the shoulders and hissed. "We can't let them get away with that, Kira. If we don't do something, it'll happen again, and maybe next time whoever the next poor victim is won't have me to save them. Is that what you want?"

"No, god no, but I can't go through that. You don't understand. You don't have to put up with all the nasty comments, and finger pointing. All the snide comments every time I walk past. I know I fucked up when I was younger, but I don't need to be reminded of it every time I walk down the street."

There was a determination setting in. I dropped my arms, letting her slip out of my grasp. "Tim, I absolutely love the fact you cared enough to rescue me, and I do hope that every woman on the planet has their own personal hero. I know I needed you."

"If we let them get away with it Kira, we are giving in. I have never known you to give in to anything. You have been at the front of every protest, never once shirking responsibility."

"Well, this time, I'm going to. Fuck them, I have finally got something wonderful in my life. Please don't take that away."

I shrugged. "Your call, Kira, just so you know, I would have stood beside you in court."

She smiled, a warm loving heart-warming grin. "I know that Tim. I have never doubted your integrity."

She walked back to Jackson. With her chin stuck out proudly. "I accept your offer. When can you have the money in my bank?"

He gave me a questioning glare. "It'll be there overnight. It should show up in the morning."

He gave a curt nod. "Thanks, Kira. Appreciate your assistance." He turned to me. "See you later, Tim. I was going down to the pub for a beer, if you want to join me."

"Stick your beer up your arse. I thought you were my friend, Jackson. It's a shame you have the morals of an alley cat." I walked up to him, our noses almost touching. "Jackson, stay away from me in future. I want nothing more to do with you. Got it. Our friendship is over."

His face darkened. "Come on, mate, I was trying to do you a solid."

I shoved him in the chest, he stumbled back, only just catching his balance. "Fuck you, Jackson. You're a scumbag. Stay away from me. Next time Kira won't be here to save you."

I turned away and grabbed Kira's hand. I dragged her with me. "Come on, we're leaving. The air here is toxic."

Things were quiet in the car on the drive back home. I felt the tension building. I think Kira felt, it as well. She sort of blurted out, "I'm sorry, Tim. I've let you down."

"No, Kira, I get it. You have to do what you feel comfortable with." As we approached my driveway, I asked. "Do you want to come in for a cuppa?"

She nodded. "Dad's not expecting me home today. I was supposed to be out for another couple of days."

As we walked in, she slipped into my arms and we kissed. It was a kiss like no other: it was warm, inviting, playful, and yet, I felt my toes curling. It wasn't the only thing curling. We missed the tea and went straight to bed. The night disappeared easily. We made love. We cuddled and kissed, enjoying the naked feel of hot flesh caressing.

It wasn't just the sex; having her hot naked body snuggled up against me, made me feel warm, cosy. Her head resting on my shoulder felt good, it gave me a sense of belonging. That was something that had been missing from my life.

Sometimes you don't even realise, having never experienced it. My other girlfriends, lovers, were never like this. It was nice, but it never felt like this.

As we lay cuddled together we talked about the future, as we did on our first night together. Things were different now. Her plans were thrown into disarray, by Jackson, and his efforts to calm a rising wave of trouble.

"What are you going to do now, Kira?"

With her sharp nibbly little teeth feeding relentlessly on my earlobe, she replied. "I don't know, with the money, I could finish setting up my fish fertiliser production. Maybe tidy up the house a little, improve access, because I don't think Dad will be out of a wheelchair for much longer."

"You could just come fishing with me. You said you liked being out on the boat."

She stopped her feeding and sighed, her hot moist breath wafting sensuously across my skin. "I would love that, but if I'm going to be honest. I don't think Dad, has a lot of time left. I really need to spend some time with him, and he does need me."

"I understand that. I could give you a hand for a few days before I go back out."

She rolled over me, her luscious breasts flattened against my chest. "Would you do that for me?"

"Yes, of course. In the morning, make a list of what you'll need and we can start getting our shit together."

With her face inches from mine, here big googly eyes staring into mine, she said, "I love you."