All Comments on 'Shipping Clerk Ch. 01'

by ZZchromosome

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey guys! My first time posting here. After all these years of writing in secret, I finally got the courage to post. Much thanks to Avicia, Carl Bradford, Mr. Smith, and Eroticstoryspinner for their support, edits, and encouragement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't stop you have a great story going can hardly wait to find out what happens to his wives and how he keeps things going gave a 5 but should be a 10

Carl_BradfordCarl_Bradfordover 1 year ago

Richly detailed story, gender shifting, and varieties of power relationships (I envy Mr. Markowitz)--highly imaginative and well done!

JeepsterdJeepsterdover 1 year ago

Interesting but not sure this shape shifting is my cup of tea! But will read the next chapter!

David_BrockDavid_Brockover 1 year ago

Great story, can't wait for the next chapter!

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous, Chapter two is submitted, three and four are ready for submission. Thanks for reading my story, it was fun to write.

Kathryn65Kathryn65over 1 year ago

Simply loved it , once my mind got into the story line I wanted more, please do find the time to write some more. Iā€™m bouncing like my do when she wants to play ball. šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹

Joann69Joann69over 1 year ago

A very brave first story. I love the premise and hope you've written a second chapter this is way too in depth for only one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't wait for the next chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The prose and characterization are good, although there are some story beats that feel a bit like self-insert for someone transitioning who sadly as an unsupportive and manipulative spouse. Otherwise, it's a story that's developing in an intriguing manner. Very impressive for first time out the gate.

My one sticking point that should be changed are the tags. While this story is definitely trans and belongs in this section of Literotica, the story is not "futa." This chapter (and the chapter 2 that is part of chapter 1?) should not be tagged as such, although all of the other tags make total sense. Even if other chapters contain "futa" I'm of the opinion that each chapter's tags should reflect their specific content, not content that happens as a whole.

But that's my opinion. Good luck with your writing! This is a great start.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for your comment, Anonymous. Hopefully, I've fixed the chaptering issue. I had to chop the original chapters up to fit them on a different site and I seem to have made a mistake. As for the story codes, I understand your concern, but feel like I need to disclose everything up front. You have already met a female character who will suddenly sprout a penis in a future chapter and I don't want to shock anyone ;-) !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZZchromosome@ZZchromosome
I'm still writing, and none of my stories have been abandoned. I have a difficult home life and it makes it hard for me to listen to my artistic side.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES