Shipping Clerk Ch. 04

Story Info
New Clothing... A Good Girl is Rewarded.
6k words
4.71
6.8k
6

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Day Two -- Afternoon Events

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Heading Home

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"Come along, baby girl, up you go."

Katheryn lifted the drooping slave girl off of the bench. Andi leaned into her, wrapping her arms around her owner's waist.

"I need to stop thinking things like that," mused Katheryn.

It was hard, though. Like every X-virus-affected woman, Katheryn was inexorably drawn to dominance and submission.

Their dominance, and your submission. The X-virus, although devastating to the health and fertility of the general population, had also provided certain gifts. In Katheryn's case, like so many other women, it had given her greater height, robustness, and strength. At six-foot-three, Katheryn was, by a wide margin, taller and stronger than the average man. Add to that her dominant personality, and she had a very commanding presence.

The one thing that the X-virus had stolen from her in return was her fertility. Katheryn would never be pregnant; she would never give birth. Katheryn was still a parent, however. She managed to do that by impregnating her own sister, Marilyn. She hadn't done it directly, of course, she sought out the very best (in her opinion) sperm donor in the Capitol City area. Their daughter Juliet was now 19 years old, not much older than the apparent age of this sweet morsel clinging to her for support.

That same "sweet morsel" was of great importance to Katheryn's plans for the future. Andi needed to be protected, she needed to be held close. Katheryn didn't have her own, personal fertile womb, but she could gain control over someone else's. That's what she was trying to do. That's what every dominant X-virus woman was trying to do. Fertility, rare and precious, was the currency of power these days. Control over fertile women and, to a far lesser extent, fertile men, meant power and prestige. Attending a social event with a well-dressed, well cared-for, obviously happy, and pregnant woman was the highest available social currency. Katheryn wanted that, she needed that.

Andi was a new shifter. About four months from now, she would begin her first heat cycle. For four days, she would be outrageously horny and extremely fertile. If she had vaginal sex with anyone with any motile sperm at all, the chance of pregnancy was approximately 100%. If Katheryn could draw Andi into her orbit, into her power, then she would be positioned to impregnate her. It was a heady feeling. Katheryn could become a mother again, this time by personally impregnating someone else.

Katheryn had LOTS of motile sperm. In the kabillions. When the new S-virus arrived, it had very diverse effects. Women like Katheryn with damaged X-chromosomes sometimes reacted to the S-virus in an interesting way. If they became active shifters, they could shift into a "male" form. That "male" form looked exactly like their original female form... except with a penis.

Katheryn Stotts, if she chose to, had a penis. A big one. A really big one. She was a futanari. And sweet, precious little Andi, currently clinging to her waist for protection, had no idea. Katheryn never wore her "male" form to the office. She had a fondness for pencil skirts, and they looked better without a penis bulge. But at home, she normally shifted right away and wore loose clothing around the house. She liked that dangling feeling.

She didn't want to scare Andi off. Recently transitioned shifters, especially former males, were extremely skittish. Notoriously so. Especially when it came to penises. She had to be cautious, she had to be careful. She didn't dare frighten the girl by being too aggressive, especially with her penis. Andi, like all formerly male shifters, had a fertile womb, and Katheryn needed that. She needed to control that. She needed to own that. The only way she could do so was to control Andi, to own her. But Katheryn would have to be delicate and careful. At any time, Andi could flee to the nearest government official and cry "Sanctuary", the universal safe word. Every dominant knows that if your sub feels that they have to use their safe word, then that's a failure on the domme's part, not the sub. Katheryn had no intention of failing anything ever. She certainly wasn't going to fail Andi.

Katheryn had been sexually dominating both men and women for decades now, so she was confident in her skills. But the stakes were very high, and she needed to proceed with caution. Apparently, she had already pushed Andi's male persona too hard and lost him. She wanted Andi to choose to permanently adopt a female form and allow Katheryn to impregnate her, but there was no rush. She had been looking forward to playing with boy-Andy first and finding out what his boundaries were.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Encounter With the Hosseinis

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--

On the way out of the restaurant, they encountered Ms. Zahra Hosseini, the CEO of Carmel Corp, and her handsome but otherwise-useless son, Darius. He leered lustfully at the sleepy girl tucked under her boss's arm. Andi didn't seem to notice, but Katheryn did, and she didn't like it. She had no intention of sharing Andi with anyone. On the other hand, Zahra was a good friend of hers and Darius WAS very good looking. Perhaps at some future point? It was worth considering. The boy had thick, wavy hair and a chiseled, stubbled jawline. Clearly not a shifter, then. Shifters had little or no body hair. They certainly didn't have beard stubble. Katheryn wondered what his semen tasted like.

As they approached, the boy turned to his mother and urged, "Hey mom, ask her if I can fuck her intern."

"Okay, definitely not sharing with this turd," Katherine thought to herself.

"Zahra, so good to see you. How are things?" Katheryn said, smiling. "We were just on our way back to the office."

Since her right arm was currently keeping Andi on her feet, Katheryn didn't offer to shake hands.

"I'm well, thank you," Zahra replied graciously. "Please convey my appreciation to Andrew Grumman for me, he really saved the day with his excellent work on getting those manifests figured out. Not all of my employees...," here she flicked her eyes in the direction of her son, "...are as attentive to their duties as they should be."

"Mom, that's BS, I was distracted. You gave me that assignment right in the middle of the Capitols game. What was I supposed to do?" Darius objected.

Zahra turned her head and hissed at him, "You were supposed to focus on your work. Instead, Ms. Stotts' employee Andrew had to rescue you yesterday and we owe him our thanks, and an apology!"

She turned back to Kathryn and her tone became polite again. "Anyway, next time you see him, let him know that he has my gratitude. Sometimes these things take days to resolve and he had it fixed within the day. I was very impressed."

Andi, still tucked safely under Katheryn's arm, had apparently become more alert and started chuckling.

The laughter was infectious. "You can thank Andi yourself," Kathryn told Zahra with a smile, "this sweet treat under my arm IS Andrew. He became a shifter over the weekend and sometimes new shifters can't control their changes very well. So, I brought him here to reward him for doing such a great job, and then "he" accidentally shifted into "her" female form, which you can see here. It can be somewhat confusing, and as you can see, she's a bit disoriented at the moment."

A delighted look came over Zahra's face and she started to lean forward to get a closer look.

"Whoa, seriously?" Darius interrupted again, "That used to be a guy? Super gross, just think how nasty it would be a stick your dick in girl and she's really a guy in disguise, it's freaking..."

Zahra wheeled on him and hissed, "Darius! That is quite enough! Go. Wait. Out. Side... now!"

"Yeah, fine, whatever," he said derisively as he walked away.

Which a sharp, exasperated sigh, Zahra turned back to Katheryn, "I'm so sorry, he..."

"Not a problem, Zahra, I have a teenager, too."

"Fortunately, summer's almost over and he goes back to school," Zahra replied, scowling in exasperation. "Next year, I plan to get a different intern. Dari just doesn't think that the trucking business fits his glamorous self-image."

"Anyway...," she continued, peering downward at the drooping girl. Andi's head had started to sag again. Zahra reached out to raise her chin up to better see the lovely creature's face. First though, she paused and raised a questioning eyebrow to Katheryn. One never touched someone else's sub without permission. It just wasn't done. The girl hadn't been collared yet, but Zahra knew a done deal when she saw one.

Katheryn nodded and smiled at her. She was clearly proud of her new acquisition and Zahra didn't blame her. Everyone knew that formerly-male shifters made the very best bed partners. Part of it was their combination of physical maturity and sexual naivete. Another part was due to the fact that their first-shift physical changes always moved them in the direction of their own ideal of sexual beauty. The result of this perfect storm was the type of charming creature before her, and Zahra wanted a closer look.

Having received Katheryn's permission, Zahra raised Andi's face with a finger under her chin. Andi blinked sleepily at her... several times. Zahra was entranced. "Oh, my, goodness, Katheryn. She is SO lovely. Look at those eyelashes! And those eyes!"

Katheryn was pleased. Her new pet was impressing one of her peers. "Agreed. Now I need to get her some nicer clothes, she's looking a bit disheveled at the moment."

Zahra laughed. "I think the best part about getting a new intern is taking them shopping. It's so much fun, especially if they're extremely appreciative, if you know what I mean... shopping for my son wasn't nearly as fun. Oh well, maybe next year."

Since it was customary for interns and admins to express their appreciation orally, Katheryn had to agree. She wasn't willing to pressure Andi on it, though, so that aspect of their relationship might have to wait. In the meantime, her little precious was about to fall over... "Well, good seeing you, Zahra. I expect I'll be seeing you again next week at the conference?"

"Definitely. Maybe we can swap interns? I think Darius could use a little woman-handling."

Kathryn laughed. If any man needed to be "woman-handled", it was that one.

Their car arrived, and Katheryn carefully bundled her sleepy charge into the car and had Andi lie down across her lap. Andi started snoring cutely before the car even left the parking lot. As she fell asleep, Katheryn stroked her hair softly while gazing down at her. This girl was really getting under her skin. There was so much to love.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

A Dramatic Rescue

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Lady Andi rode her pink horse through the woods at a breakneck pace, the serpentine path swerving back and forth before her. Andi's steed pivoted through the curves with thundering hooves, throwing sparks and chips of asphalt to the left and to the right. Andi's unbound hair and the long sleeves and trailing skirt of her princess gown streamed in the wind behind her. Before her, a tiny pony topped with a tiny rider raced ahead. Princess Abby MUST reach safety! They were going to make it! They had escaped, the Evils weren't going to get them.

Oh no! There they were behind her, their horses' fangs were snapping at her trailing gown! They kept barking at her, barking and barking as they tore her new gown to pieces trying to haul her back, back into slavery.

NO! She would never go back. Ever forward, ever onward!

The tiny pony with a tiny figure on it raced across the greensward before her. Princess Abby called back to her, "Faster Daddy, faster!" she cried, urging her parent onward.

There! There it was - Sanctuary! Every woman in the modern world has a safe word. Every woman knows what it is. All she need do is approach any official person and utter the magic word, "Sanctuary," and she would be ushered to safety. Andi and Abby would make it, they would get there. The tiny pony up ahead darted into the fortress gate to safety... just as Andi felt the fangs of the nearest Evil horse pierce her plush tushie, tearing through the luxurious fabric of her new skirt.

Suddenly, a massive horse bearing an armored rider debouched from the fortress gates. "Hiyaaa!" she screamed her battle cry. The valiant knight flashed past Princess Andi in a blur of gleaming plate steel, brandishing a royal blue kite shield with the Stotts Trucking logo on it.

Andi raced past her to safety. Behind her she heard the heavy impact of armored flesh and clashing steel.

"Oh, no!" she cried, "the Blue Knight is in trouble, I have to help her!"

Above her on the fortress walls, Princess Abby waved down at her, having apparently jumped off her pony and scaled the 30-foot walls in a matter of seconds... or maybe she just teleported? "Hi Daddy," she waved down, delighted with herself. "I'm high uppies!"

Satisfied that the True Princess had reached safety, Lady Andi spun her steed about and dashed toward the melee of armored knights and barking horses. "Hiyaaa!" she cried, raising her hand high overhead. With the sound of trumpets and a flurry of shipping manifests, a gleaming sword appeared in her upraised hand.

"Victory or Death!" she cried as she raced back to protect the Blue Knight, battling fiercely for Lady Andi's honor and the safety of her daughter. Tonight, she would have to reward the brave and glamorous Blue Knight... on her knees, as is proper for a well-bred lady.

"Wake up, sleepy-head...," came the crooning, feminine voice in Andi's dream.

Hmm, wuh?" Andi asked muzzily from Ms. Stotts' lap, "I, I wasn't sleeping, I was just, uh, just resting my eyes. Are we there yet?"

Katheryn gazed down fondly at the girl who had been sleeping on her lap for the past 30 minutes. Something about this girl was tugging at her heart. She hadn't felt this way about a playmate in a very long time. Katheryn continued stroking Andi's silky hair as she informed her, "We've been parked under the tree for ten minutes, honeybun."

Andi stirred but didn't rise. She wanted to, but Ms. Stotts had her hand on Andi's shoulder holding her in place. It was beginning to feel natural for her to be guided by Ms. Stotts' gentle hands. Earlier, Andi had also noticed Ms. Hosseini asking for permission to touch her. Apparently, Ms. Stotts decided who touched Andi now... not Andi. It was another one of the dominance and submission games that the Matriarchy played. Mistresses decided, and the subs (both male and female), obeyed. As long as Ms. Stotts didn't tell Andi to do anything repulsive, Andi was determined to be obedient and helpful. If that meant receiving Ms. Stotts caresses, then she was all for it. Boy-Andy may have been too emotionally damaged to accept love and comfort, but girl-Andi most definitely was not.

"Umm, shouldn't we get back inside?" Andi asked.

"Not just yet. Your new clothes arrived, and Jill is bringing them out now. I thought it would be good if you were dressed nicely the first time your coworkers saw the new you." Ms. Stotts told her.

That WAS a good idea, Andi thought. "Can I sit up now?"

Although seemingly loathe to relinquish the intimate pose, Ms. Stotts agreed. "Sure, honey, I just wanted you to get some rest. How do you feel?"

"Uhh, way better, I guess? I dunno what got into me, I must have..."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

New Clothes!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Just then, there was a knocking on the car window and at Ms. Stotts' command, the door opened, revealing Mrs. Markowitz carrying a brown cardboard shipping box.

Instead of bringing the box inside, she dropped it on thepavement as she squealed and burst into the compartment to give Andi a huge hug. Andi was overwhelmed by weight of her plush, matronly body and the scent of her sandalwood perfume. "Omigosh, honey, you're so cu-u-ute! I could hardly see anything on that tiny phone screen, I'm so excited to finally meet you in person. You are SO brave for doing this, I'm really impressed with you right now. This must be so hard for you! Everyone here loves you so much and we're all totally on the Team Andi Express!"

Andi tentatively hugged her, patting her back. It really WAS a bit overwhelming, the amount of support she was receiving. Her memories of boy-Andy's life of loneliness and struggle seemed alien to her, almost as though it had happened to a different person... like a greyed-out painting on a brightly-colored wall.

Mrs. Markowitz flopped back onto the bench across from Andi. She was a bit out of breath and somewhat flushed. "Okay, so... Oh! Thank you, Katheryn," she said as Ms. Stotts brought the shipping box into the car's compartment. Like most cars of its class, the Stotts' sedan had a rectangular interior surrounded by bench seating. There was open floor space in the middle, and that's where Ms. Stotts put the box down before sitting next to Andi again.

"Car, plus 5% on the air conditioning, window tint 90%," she commanded. The compartment darkened and cool air began to blow on the back of Andi's neck.

"Jill, open the box," Katheryn continued, "Andi, strip!"

"Here, now?" Andi asked plaintively. "I thought you were going to wait outside and..." she trailed off.

Mrs. Markowitz opened her mouth as if to speak, but Ms. Stotts shushed her with an upraised finger. "Andi," Ms. Katheryn said patiently, "we need to ensure that we have found the right fit. I paid for this, and Jill ordered it, so we're the ones dressing you. This is how things are done. You know this. Have you ever gone shopping with your wives?"

Boy-Andy HAD gone shopping with Lina and Rochelle. It was customary to reward one's benefactor on the spot for gifts of clothing. Normally, this meant Andy standing outside the dressing room area holding the bags, waiting for his wives to finish up. Eventually, both would emerge smiling, and one of them would be wiping her chin. There had even been times when the two spouses emerging from the dressing room had been Lina and Andy, with ANDY being the one wiping HIS chin, but that wasn't as common.

"In the future," Ms. Stotts continued, "you and I can do this in the dressing room at the store. But here and now, this is your first set of female clothing. We don't want to have you walking into the office dressed like a man, do you understand? If you want, I can have Jill stand outside the car, so you have more room, but I'm staying. I need to see what I have purchased."

Andi had the strong sense that "what I have purchased" included one Andi Lavois Grumman, but she wasn't really sure how that worked. She had heard that, within certain social circles, attractive admins and interns were "sold" in return for favors. Andi hoped that she personally would never be in that category. Ms. Stotts would never do that to her, she was certain of it. On the other hand, Ms. Stotts definitely had an acquisitive gleam in her eyes when she looked at Andi. Her interest in Andi was more than the simple acquisition of Andi's services, she truly intended to own Andi herself. On the other hand, Andi didn't find that prospect very frightening at all. Surely, there were worse fates than being "owned" by the glamorous and powerful Ms. Katheryn Stotts.

Andi's thoughts flashed back to the dream she just had. Yes, Lady Andi was MORE than happy to reward the brave Dame Katheryn. On her knees, as is proper. And Mrs. Markowitz had also been incredibly supportive and loving. SHE deserved a reward, too.

Andi decided that it was time to take up her new role in life as someone to be pampered and catered to in exchange for personal services.

Smiling at the two women, Andi began slowly pulling up the hem of her blue polo shirt. She considered popping out her breasts and then hiding them, but then she had a better, more devious idea. She looked up at Ms. Stotts and, very cleverly, batted her long eyelashes. Both Ms. Stotts and her friend Ms. Hosseini had complemented her on her "laser beams", so it was time to put them to work. She also poked out her lower lip as she looked up mournfully at her boss.

12