Shipping Clerk Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's stuck!" she whined dishonestly. As a parent of a small child, Andi was an expert at pouting and whining. Ask any other parent, they'll tell you.

"I see," replied Ms. Stotts, clearly amused. "I suppose you would like some assistance?"

"Mm-hm...," Andy nodded, pouting lip trembling dramatically.

"I see," Ms. Stotts replied, investigating the problem closely.

"Jill, it appears that Andi's breasts are too big, and she can't get her shirt off. I would do it by myself, but I'm afraid she has two breasts. So I think I'll need some assistance here. You get that breast free, and I'll do the other one."

"Omigoodness!" Ms. Markowitz exclaimed with delight, playing along enthusiastically. "I can help."

The two women sat on either side of the not actually "distressed" girl and gently freed her breasts, lifting her blue polo shirt over her head. This allowed Andi's substantial endowments to pop free into the air-conditioned interior of the limo. Entranced by the suddenly baring of Andi's creamy globes, both executives reached for the nearest breast and began fondling it softly.

"Hmm, very nice, Andi," murmured Ms. Stotts as she played with her breast. "How's yours, Jill?"

"Quite nice, thank you. Katheryn, as your human resources director, I feel that we need to ensure that poor Andi has been unharmed by this "industrial accident". I recommend inspecting her nipples closely."

Poor Andy was squirming and whimpering under their tender ministrations. Katheryn slid Andi's nearest arm behind the small of her back and Jill did the same. The two executives then clamped Andi's slender wrists together, making her powerless. Before, when Katheryn did this to boy-Andy, he wasn't quite as helpless. But girl-Andi was now pinned between two larger, older women and she was MUCH smaller and weaker than boy-Andy. She really WAS helpless, and took advantage of the situation to squirm more enthusiastically this time. She was surprised at how much she was enjoying this. Maybe Ms. Stotts would tie her up for real some day?

Katheryn and Jill immediately set about "inspecting" the pinioned girl's nipples... with their tongues and lips, Andi's tiny little whimpers soon changed to gasps and moans as the attention had its desired effect. The feeling of being pinned powerlessly between the two powerful women as they ravished her heightened the already-intense pleasure of having both of her sensitive nipples serviced at once.

Finally, the two executives had mercy on poor, "tortured", squirming girl. Andi was really glad that Ms. Stotts had the foresight to increase the air conditioning in the limo, as she was starting to sweat. On the other hand, when they took their heated mouths off her now-wet nipples, the blast of cool air came as quite the shock, causing her to "Meep!"

"Andi, did you know that shifters are very flexible?" murmured Ms. Stotts as she easily pulled Andi toward her with one arm while retaining her grip on Andi's wrists with the other. She then raised Andi's forearms up behind her back into a crossed-arm position.

"Grasp your elbows," she commanded, then pulled Andi snugly up against her own silk-covered bosom and wrapped both arms around Andi's ribcage beneath her breasts. Andi was now just as helpless as before, except with only one woman now controlling her body. She found that it felt just as good. Ms. Stotts was a good person, she could be trusted, and Andi liked being dominated by her physical strength.

"Jill," Ms. Stotts said, "Andi needs to take her pants off, but she doesn't seem to be able to. Can you help her out?"

"Hmm, if I did that, I might see her beautiful clamshell. Andi, may I please see your lovely little peach?"

Andi nodded breathlessly, and Ms. Markowitz eagerly began to unbutton boy-Andy's old trousers with a look of gleeful anticipation on her face. While doing so, she said, "Andi, I know you expected to reward us for the new clothing. And I DO want a reward, but it may not be what you expect. I want something special from you that you may not be willing to give. If so, just say the word, and we'll think of something else. Okay? This is important to me, and I want you to agree only if this is what you really want. All right? Here's what I want... I want to be your first. I want to be the very first person to taste your delicate little peach. Can you allow that? Can I have that?"

Andy nodded and Mrs. Markowitz finished pulling off her khaki trousers. Andi was now helpless AND entirely nude, completely under the complete physical control of two of the most powerful women in her company. Women whose good will she completely depended on for her own well-being. Instead of frightening her, it comforted her. These women were trustworthy, and they meant Andi no harm. Unlike boy-Andy, she was able to trust herself to others' good intentions.

And Mrs. Markowitz clearly had every intent of pleasuring Andi beyond all reason. Andi's thighs had clamped shut reflexively as soon as her pants came off, and the kneeling executive slowly opened her trembling thighs, smiling with delight like a kid on Christmas morning.

"Oh my, Andi, I KNEW you would have a beautiful one. So pink, so perfect, so untouched. I just love this little sprinkle of pubic hairs, you know. Not all shifters have that."

She reached forward with her fingertips only, and gently ran her nails up and down the outer lips of Andi's pouting labia. Andi's clamshell was flushed with arousal, and tiny streamers of lubricant shone in the dim light as Mrs. Markowitz raised her fingers to her lips and sucked on them delicately while gazing into Andi's half-lidded eyes. "Mmf, you ARE delicious, honey. I knew you would be," she crooned. "Shifter girls are always so delicious and pure."

"Katheryn, lift her up for me, I need to drink this direct from the source."

Ms. Stotts raised Andi up and Mrs. Markowitz slid boy-Andy's abandoned polo shirt underneath Andi's bottom.

"I'm afraid I'm about to make a mess, dear, or rather I should say, YOU are about to make a mess. We don't want to soil these nice leather seats."

Mrs. Markowitz then pressed Andi's thighs even further apart and dipped her mouth to Andi's crotch. Andi twitched and moaned as Mrs. Markowitz first ran her tongue down Andi's slit from top to bottom, opening the engorged folds of her outer labia. She then hooked her tongue upward, thrust deeper, and licked up-WARD, causing Andi to twitch and moan more vigorously. There was nothing she could do though, she was helpless. She had already consented and Mrs. Markowitz was determined to make her pay that price.

Having fully opened Andi's blushing folds with her tongue, Mrs. Markowitz opened her mouth and covered Andi's open vagina with it, questing with her tongue. She sucked and loudly swallowed. In the quiet car, with the only other sounds being Andi's quiet whimpering, it was quite noticeable.

"Andy, you are just as delicious as I knew you would be. I've decided that as part of your "employee incentive" program, I will be doing this quite often. I plan to have you spread on my desk as often as possible, because I know you're a good girl, and good girls get rewarded. Will you be a good girl for me, so I can reward you often?"

Andy nodding her assent with a quiet whimper.

"Good, because you are such a sweetie, and this little honeypot here deserves frequent rewards," Mrs. Markowitz said with a smile as she returned to providing her "employee incentive".

Andi had no idea that anything could feel this good. It went on and on as her arousal elevated more and more. It was nothing like male arousal, which is short and sharp and hard. This was a rising tide, a rolling wave, and... the wave crashed on the cliff of Andi's first-ever female orgasm. Andi twitched, she twisted, she clamped her thighs around Mrs. Markowitz's head so that only her short, spiky hair was visible between Andi's smooth, pale thighs. Andi's vocalizations hadn't been held back either, as the car's interior rang with her cries of passions.

After her orgasm, Andi was left panting and sweating, hanging limply in her Mistress's arms encircling arms. With her shuddering orgasm completed, Andi was finally able to release the grip of her thighs, Mrs. Markowitz emerged smiling and then lasciviously licked her lips.

"Andi," she said, "I do so VERY much hope that you are going to be a good girl for Katheryn. I think she deserves a good girl serving her, and I think that you can BE her good girl and receive frequent rewards."

"Katheryn," Mrs. Markowitz continued, "I think our dear little Andi is a bit wrung out, perhaps she can reward you later? I believe you said you would be taking her home with you tonight?"

-=-=-=-=-=-

Dressing

-=-=-=-=-=-

Afterward, Andi was told to kneel on the floor of the car so the women could clean her up. It wouldn't do for her to first appear before her coworkers in female form disheveled. While she was on her hands and knees being seen to, both executives were effusive in their praise, and told her what a great job she did.

Initially, Andi was confused by this. She hadn't really DONE anything, she thought. She just... submitted to their will and... enjoyed it. That was it, Andi realized! She let them do as they pleased and had fun with it. It was a major shift in Andi's worldview. As a man, she had a certain set of social expectations. Passivity and pliability weren't on the list. But now, as a pampered pet, these were apparently two of her most VALUABLE attributes. Andi was expected to be compliant, she was expected to be submissive, and she was expected to enjoy it. Andi succeeded on all counts.

It was only possible, of course, because she trusted these women. They were upright, they were honorable, they genuinely wanted what was best for Andi. Andi had enough life experience to know the difference between these women and selfish, manipulative bitches. Not naming any names here, but we all know who Andi was thinking about.

While her bottom was being cleaned with wet-wipes, Andi decided to be impish. "So umm, Mrs. Markowitz," she asked, "did I pass the interview? Am I tasty enough to work for Ms. Stotts?"

Mrs. Markowitz giggled and responded, "Yes, honey, you are definitely 'tasty enough' to work for Katheryn. Your attorney, Mr. Davis, is already here. I've already given him our offer letter, you're already hired."

"Nevertheless, sweetheart," she continued, while physically guiding Andi back into a seated position, "It's your decision, and it will ALWAYS be your decision. If you want to stay here at Stotts Trucking, we will support you forever and always. If you chose to leave here, then that is your choice, and we accept that, too, you understand?"

Andi nodded. Lina and Rochelle had demanded, commanded, and expected boy-Andy's submission. The Stotts also expected submission, but they ASKED for it. It felt completely different. It was the respect for Andi's autonomy that was the key. Andi... looking within herself... now understood that she truly DID desire to submit to someone. But it needed to be someone who CARED.

Now that Andi was cleaned up, the two women, working together, put her top on her. It was royal blue halter top that clung tightly to her breasts and ended just below, leaving her curved stomach completely exposed. It wasn't what Andi was expecting. She was expecting the snug women's polo shirt she had seen the night before on her phone. There was no bra. Andi didn't really need a bra because she was a shifter. Now that her body was cooling off, the cool air in the car caused her already-hard nipples to protrude through the thin fabric.

"Umm, isn't this a bit revealing for the office? I mean, it makes sense for the pool or going clubbing or something..."

"Andi, I want to be able to see your nipples whenever I want. However, as you are going to be MY assistant, they are MY nipples to see, they are there for MY visual enjoyment. So, when you are not in my office, you will wear this jacket," Ms. Stotts told her, showing her the jacket. "When we leave the car, you will put that on, so that you look sharp and my nipples are hidden. They are not for the pleasure of the common rabble."

"Oo!" Andi exclaimed. She took note of the fact that her nipples, like Andi herself, were now "owned" by Ms. Stotts, but she was distracted by the navy-blue blazer. Now THAT was a nice jacket. The satin lapelled tuxedo-styled jacket was nicely cut so that it would fall just to the tops of her swelling hips. Andi's fashion sense was embryonic, but she really, really thought that it was a super-sharp blazer.

"Wow!" Andi said, "it looks insanely expensive, though."

"It was and it wasn't," Katheryn replied dismissively, "it was only about six hundred dollars. The real point here is that YOU are worth it. I intend to make you my executive assistant. As such, you will be an extension of me. Everything that YOU wear, I am wearing. Therefore, you will represent me well in designer fashion. Your clothing choices are no longer your concern. Just like your luncheon choices are no longer your concern. You will do as I say. You will wear this blazer when I tell you to, and you will represent me well. Do you understand?"

Andi nodded. She reluctantly put the blazer aside, making sure that it didn't get wrinkled. She was REALLY warming up to this whole executive assistant idea. If she got to wear expensive clothing like that, then... WOW! Six hundred dollars was literally a months' rent for her. And Ms. Katheryn spent it on ONE jacket, just for her!

The skirt was a fluttery red circle skirt whose satiny fabric fell to mid-thigh. Black thigh highs and pink tennies completed the outfit. There was also a pair of black leather pumps, but she wasn't allowed to wear them yet as she hadn't been taught to walk in heels.

Finally, Andi was dressed in the halter top, skirt, and socks combo. She felt so sexy. This was literally her VERY first female clothing outfit and it felt amazing. It was sexy and classy at the same time.

It was also unexpected. Andi had thought up until a few minutes ago that she was going to be wearing the same polo shirt and khaki skirt combo as everyone else. Ms. Stotts really WAS pulling out all the stops. She obviously wanted Andi to see herself as an extremely valuable person. Otherwise, why spend so much money? Boy-Andy could never have accepted this gift at face value. He just couldn't. But girl-Andi could! She very MUCH could!

Andi finally was able to wear that gorgeous blazer jacket. Ms. Stotts chivalrously helped her put it on, buttoned the top button for her, and then kissed her on the forehead for good luck. Then, holding hands, she led the now fashionably dressed girl forward into her new life as a pampered pet.

Once they got out into the parking lot, Andi couldn't resist doing a spin to see if her skirt would flare out... it did! And it was SO cute!

12