Shipping the Girl Pt. 04

Story Info
Number 9 does a few road trips much to her dismay.
4.7k words
4.45
3.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As humans we are products of our training. In actuality it is an animal things as all living things are trained and learn from that training. If you are house breaking your new puppy the training process includes actions such as rewards and treats for using the papers or scratching the door to be taken outside or a whacking of the nose for shitting on the floor.

Humans can often foolishly think that training only occurs in schools. Or that training in the form of actually training can be a bad thing. Training is a life long exercise in reward and punishment. At times we as humans willingly accept the training offered and at times we resist against it because it goes against out nature.

The training of our girl Charlie began immediately upon arriving under the care of this couple. It was to her benefit that she chose to agree to and accept the training that was offered. Even if part of that training was disagreeable her willing acceptance made the process more tollerable.

Now she waits, bent willingly over the chair. She as come to accept that visitation means that she will be hit and hit hard. And yet she has come to not only accept and even expect her punishment, but miss it when it is not offered. She has been trained.

Now the door has opened and she offers her naked body but no one comes to use it. So she simply stays and waits. She has been trained. The couple into whose hands she has entrusted her life and welfare have trained her. But their training has just begun. She knows that.

So she waits. And waits. Ever posed to accept their training.

She shifts her weight as her body is tiring from the strict position. To truly offer herself her feet are barely able to reach the hard wooden floor. Often times a clean and hard strike would cause her to flop over the chair back pulling her bare feet from the floor.

She remembers each hit vividly because during this past training period that was all she had that broke the monotony of the little cubicle where she often sat in darkness. At some point she began to welcome each strike and on days where there was no visit and no strikes to her naked flesh she found herself yearning for it.

So now she waited and waited more.

Finally, the couple came into the little room together for the first time since they first put her in that cubicle.

"See how she obediently waits, my dear." said the man. "So well trained. So willing. She is perfect for us."

Charlie felt the woman's hand caressing her naked backside. It was the first time she had been touched in such a way since... well she could not remember when.

The woman gave Charlie's backside a playful slap and said, "Up to your feet."

Charlie immediately stood and within seconds a hood was being placed over her head. A second before her world was once again was plunged into darkness out of the corner of her eye she saw the shipping crate on the floor. While this hood was made of the same supple vinyl it had a different treatment over the eyes. slightly different. There was a thin sheet of plastic over the eyes but from the inside it blanked out all light. She felt the hood being laced tightly up the back of her head. There was a small tube that extended into her mouth.

They bent her back over the chair and she felt something being pushed deep into her. A rush of warm liquid flowed into her.

"Hold it as long as you can, sweet girl," the woman said into her ear.

After she evacuated herself she was led over the the crate and they strapped her in. Before they closed the lid on her the woman told her, "This trip will be longer that your trip here. Be patient and slowly and carefully drink from the tube."

She then heard the lid slam down on the crate and she heard the sound of the screws securing it down. She was being shipped again but she knew not where. All she could do was endure the trip and see what awaited her at the other end.

This trip was much like her first trip in the crate. The crate was picked up and put into a small truck. The crate was delivered to a place where it was unloaded and stacked. Presumably among other crates and packages. After what seemed to be an interminably long wait the crate was moved again and she could feel her crate being stacked with others. The next trip was much longer in what must have been a large truck. She and her crate were deposited in another place and put on another truck. And after a wait at the next depot her crate was put onto a small truck that made several stops until she and her crate were deposited.

The crate was then wheeled through what was probably a large building and harshly dropped on a floor and left. More waiting and wondering inside of that crate until she heard the lid being taken off.

The next part was not all that pleasant as she was taken out by a pair of hands and stood, She was bent at the waist and a plug was inserted into her ass. Then a catheter tube was inserted into her. Then she was walked a brief way and strapped to a rack of some sort.

She was stood on two soft pads for her bare feet and then a strap of about 3 inches in width was wrapped around her chest above her breasts and she was tightly fastened to something. The nylon collars used to bind her within the crate were attached to something that pulled her arms out straight from her body. Another strap was wrapped around her waist and the nylon collars at the ankles were secured as well holding her legs spread suck that her feet were about 2 or 3 feet apart..

Nothing was said and she was left there. Standing naked, hooded and blind. She obediently stood and waited. She didn't wait long.

She could sense greater sounds and the sounds of people talking. Those sounds came and went. Then there would be those sounds all around her. She was naked and displayed in what was probably a public setting. A very public setting and all she could do was stand there.

It wasn't long before the first hands set upon her. Not hard or hurtful hands but hands that explored, fondled and groped. She had been put on display and left such that people walking past could touch her at their will. Touch her anywhere they pleased in any manner they pleased.

At first she lurched and jumped at each touch but after time dragged on and the touching continued she became accustomed to it. The people touched her everywhere. Needless to say her breasts, ass and pussy were very popular touching places but no area of her went untouched. It was very uncommon for her not be touched by multiple people at the same time and it got to a point where her skin was never free of prodding by hands.

She wanted to run away but could not, she wanted to scream but did not, she wanted to cry and she did. Often. Fortunately she was not a very ticklish girl but the constant touching was wearing on her. And the touching continued. On and on for minutes that seemed like hours.

Of course the popular spots were touched almost constantly but there were others that seemed to favor stroking her thighs or back or in some cases squeezing her soft thin arms.

The hood deadened sound a lot but she could still hear people around her, talking and laughing and such. She was being driven mad and they were having fun. Then suddenly all the hands went away and she was left untouched.

Outside of her hood she heard someone on a speaker say, "The game is to touch the girl and keep touching. The last person touching the girl wins One thousand dollars."

Suddenly there were hands all over her grabbing and touching all parts of her body. Some of them clamping on to her flesh hard. The game was on and it lasted for hours. Slowly hands fell off but the game continued on as the more dogged among them maintained their touch or grip. One such hand had a hard grip on her left upper arm. It felt like a man's hand and it was like a vice. Her poor arm throbbed within his grasp.

To her dismay he was the winner as that was the last hand on her. When he finally let go she was back to having random hands on her which prompted a good cry.

Finally the noise lever and talking started subsiding and the hands on her naked skin were fewer until there were none. The large area was mostly silent as she remained standing.

Finally a double pair of strong hands returned and took her down from that rack. She wept as they walked her away. But did they take her to a bed or some place to soothe her aching flesh. Nope, they were strapping her back into that stupid crate.

She cursed her own gullibility and willingness for self abuse as the crate was wheeled back to the loading dock. And when the first small truck came to take her away she was back in the shipping system once again.

Being shipped in a crate is incredible dull and boring as she had already found out. This trip would be no exception. Thankfully she was eventually taken out of the crate.

The couple stood her up and held her to assure that she didn't fall. The woman slapped her ass firmly.

"Did you enjoy that trip sweetie," the woman asked in a mocking tone. "I have to tell you, you were the hit of the show. We were offered five thousand to display you like that and the best part was that they paid the shipping."

"Both ways," her husband added.

The woman's head was right next to hers now as she said cruelly, "I loved seeing your response to the touching and seeing you cry so often made me quite moist. You see this plastic shield is one way. You cannot see out but the people could see in and see your eyes as they touched you. It was quite erotic."

She stood there and wanted to cry again knowing how expressive her eyes must have been as she was very emotional throughout the entire process and cried often. Her body began shaking as she remembered how horrible that part had been.

She was guided over and sat in the wooden chair and the woman and man removed everythign from her aching body but the hood. Her body ached from both the time she spent in the shipping process and from those that chose to touch her naked flesh not so gently.

The woman moved her head close and said almost sweetly, "You did an excellent job. As a reward we will give you the choice of remaining in the safety of your little room or you can leave the hood on and venture outside. If you choose to wander leave the hood on. If you choose to stay you can remove the hood, toss it out of the open door and then close the door."

She sat and contemplated the only "choices" she had been given these past .... well, she had no idea how many days it had been. The thought of wandering around in an unknown environment blinded by the hood did not appeal to her at all.

She took no time to decide and reached up and unlaced the hood. She blinked at the dimly lit little cubicle that she had called home and saw that she was once again alone. She got up and calmly walked to the door and threw the hood through it. She hesitated but pushed the door closed. She heard it latch shut.

Within seconds a food tray was slid through the hatch on the floor. She of course lay flat on the floor and devoured the food upon it. She had not eaten in days. She once again humiliated herself to eat and drink but she felt so much better having some solid food for a change. She finished the food and dutifully pushed the tray back through the slot.

She walked carefully back to the chair and sat. She looked around the room and felt almost relieved to be there. Waves of emotion swept over her with the realization that she had CHOSEN to stay there but in an almost shocking way she felt relieved.

The light suddenly went out and she thought to herself, "welcome home stupid girl".

She felt her way to the bed and laid upon it and was fast asleep in seconds.

Yes, welcome home Number 9.

She had no idea how long the light had been on or how long she had slept but she she did have great urgency and got up and ran to the toilet. When she had finished she looked and there on the floor was a roll of toilet paper. She closed her eyes and opened them again to be sure. Such a luxury she thought. She got up and paced around the room. It felt so good to move around. Suddenly she heard the sound of the lock on the door .......

She hesitated for a second and then rushed to the chair and assumed her position. She did what she had been trained to do. She closed her eyes and waited. The first strike to her naked backside was very hard. She assumed it was the yard stick.

She knew it was the woman because of her familiar perfume. The scent of flowers she had always thought. Always the same but very pleasant. Not over powering just right. She hit again, harder this time. She always hit the hardest and today she was hitting extra hard. She was hit five more times. Each strike landed firmly on a new patch of her body.

And then her scent left the room and she was alone again. She stayed bent over the chair for a moment because her overriding thought at that moment was.... not a concern over her freshly assaulted skin but the wonder of what her own scent was. It had to be dreadful she thought.

She heard the tray being pushed back through the little hatch and she moved quickly to pounce on it. It was fruit and carrots and celery and a ham sandwich. She sat on the floor and ate it all down.

Welcome back to your life of training, she thought to herself. Wary of even muttering words softly as she was afraid of what that might bring her. Yes, Number 9 was starting to feel comfortable here.

Training works.

Her training routine continued as it had before. She was fed during each "day" cycle and given a beating on most days but not all. The only difference from before was that roll of toilet paper. The only item of "luxury" she had had. A roll of toilet paper might not seem like a luxury to most but go without it for many cycles of day and then see how you feel about it.

She watched as the size of that roll grow smaller and smaller. She tried to conserve but the roll grew smaller and smaller yet. Then after one beating she looked and the small roll had been replaced with a full roll. She smiled to herself delighted to see that full roll. Sometimes even something small and insignificant can feel very important.

As the days wore on she awoke from a bad nightmare. She was being chased by dogs. It was dark and she could not see them so she had no idea how many dogs but there were several and they were coming closer and closer. She tried to run but it felt as if she was running up a hill of sand and she slid back with each step taken. There was salvation at the top of that hill but she simply could not get there and now the dogs were right on her.

She awoke in a fright and fell out of the bed and heavily on the floor smacking her elbow hard. She cried out and swore into the darkness. "Oh that is not a good idea" she thought to herself.

She sat on the bed shaking and could not fall asleep. Both out of fear of that nightmare but also for fear of what kind of beating awaited her when that light sprung to life.

Eventually the light came on and soon there after she heard the lock in the door. Fearfully she assumed her position on the chair and awaited her fate. The woman came in and used the leather strap on her naked thighs once, twice and then again a third time. And then stopped. She waited but nothing.

She heard the door close but still waited for a few moments and then got off the chair and rubbed at her sore legs. The hatch opened and the food tray slid in and she went to feed. It was mostly the beef stew so she laid on the floor and ate it all down.

When she rose and was walking the few steps back to the chair she looked over at the toilet...... the toilet paper roll was gone. She fell to her knees and wept.

It took her several more day cycles for another roll of toilet paper to appear. When she saw it she wanted to fall to her knees and worship that stupid little roll of paper. She wanted to thank them but thought better of that and simply said nothing.

Training works.

More days of training followed. She knew not how many because she no longer tried to count them. She had no idea how many days she had been in that little room or how may times she had willingly bent over that chair to be whipped or beaten. Or how many times she had groveled on the floor to eat. The concept of time, days and even months had been erased.

Then on one fateful "day" the light came on and there it was on the floor. A crate. More accurately HER crate. "Oh god no, not the touching again, please" she thought as she looked at in horror.

The door opened and she bent her body over the chair but when the man and woman came in they told her to stand. She feared the worst thinking,"can't you just beat me senseless instead and forget about the shipping and the damned touching" she thought to herself. But obediently stood as directed.

They each had two buckets. One was filled with warm soapy water the others filled with not so warm water. She stood as they used sponges to bathe her. Then the buckets of water to rinse her off. The water in the buckets went from warm, to cool, to cold. She shivered when the last bucked was used on her but she enjoyed being clean for the first time in what seemed like forever.

The woman told her to stand there and she was left to dry standing naked in the room. When they returned she was given another large enema and had the catheter inserted and as that same hood was being laced onto her head all she could think about was... "No, please no, not the touching, please no."

They packed her in "her" crate and then wheeled the crate out of the room and building and left it. Someplace. She certainly didn't know as she had never seen the outside of that little room. Eventually the crate was picked up and she was in a small truck and back in the system of parcel shipping once more.

She pretty much cried off and on the entire time and as a result had no idea how long this shipping experience took but once again she was in the crate that rested in what was probably a loading dock. To her complete horror she was un-crated and led into what feld and sounded like a large area or room and once again strapped to a rack.

This was slightly different as her arms were pulled lightly up and away from her and a noose was placed around her neck. The noose was then pulled up so that it was a little snug but not supporting her weight. Standing there and before the inevitable and dreaded touching began she contemplated simply raising her legs and letting the noose do its worst. She did not.

When the touching began it was as before. Hands on her. Hands exploring and playing anywhere they pleased. Some hands hard, some soft, but hands all over her naked skin. It drove her mad. In an unusual display of stubbornness, for her, she tried to fight off giving the touchers the satisfaction of seeing her eyes cry. She wasn't sure how long that lasted but she of course failed.

Fortunately there was no, 'Let's see how long you all can touch and hold onto the girl contest" But the day seemed to last longer. Who knew as she had been trained out of any concept of time by that point.

When the touching stopped she was put back into the crate and was once again back on the loading dock awaiting another stint in the shipping system. As much as someone could enjoy that process she was relaxed and calm. She did notice that there were more stops at warehouses or depots during this trip.

Eventually she and her crate arrived at a location where it sat for awhile. Eventually the crate was opened and everything was stripped from her. She stood before the man and woman in a strange room.

A tray of food was on the floor and when the woman gave her a nod she got on the floor and ate it all right at their feet. Yes Number 9, you haven't eaten in days and all pride and vanity have been trained away so gobble it all down like a good girl.

12