Shipping the Girl Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she was done there was a stout looking metal cage next to her. It squart metal tubing welded into a pattern of 4 squares high on the sides by 3 squares wide. The base was 3 by 3 squares. At the top there was a slot front to back. She was told to get in. It was difficult getting her body through the slot at top but it was welded in and it did not budge. She had to contort her body to fit through the slot but she did it and had to twist herself to sit within it. She tried her best to be comfortable.

Her lower legs were against one end with her feet sticking through the squares at the bottom. Her back flat against the other end. She fit in it, but barely. Once inside she was surprised that it seemed as comfortable as it did. Using nylon collars then attached her hands to one of the bars at the bottom rendering her arms and hands useless.

At the top slot a cross piece was placed in front of the neck and bolted in to hold her head more or less steady. She was now confined within this small metal cage. They wheeled her out into a fairly large and well kept lawn and over behind some bushes there was a hole in the ground.

Using a hoist they lowered in and out of the hole placing flat rocks at the bottom. They did this to get the right height as she would find out.Finally, she was lowered into the hole and left. They looked down on her seeming very pleased with their efforts.

Over the top of the hole and on top of the cage plywood was fitted. Two pieces with cutouts for her neck. When placed only her head protruded above the ground. They put sod over the plywood and right up against her neck, The placement of the sod severely limited her head movement. She had very little side to side movement and couldn't look up very high..

She made no effort to struggle and she just sat there. Reduced to just a head sticking up out of a well manicured lawn. She was left there for a few days. She was fed and given water regularly and both husband and wife seemed to visit her regularly. The lawn was cut twice while she was there. The put a bucket over her head while the yard work was being done.

All she could see was the grass around her. But in some ways it wasn't that bad. She was in a shady area and there was something to look at. And, for something new she was out in the fresh air and could actually tell when a day began and ended.

Wasn't all that bad? She was stuck in the ground with only her head sticking out. But the setting was almost park like and she was sheltered from the direct sunlight and it hadn't rained once. So not bad at all as confinement goes.

Well then the bugs found her. She was totally unprotected both above ground and below. She had very little movement in the cage and her hands were bound to the bars and had almost no movement. She first encountered flies and such hovering around her face. She could do nothing to stop them. Once they landed they had pretty much free reign to wander around her face.

Then came crawly things like ants and other bugs. Again she had no way to stop their investigation of her face. They wandered and crawled freely and without hesitation. All she could do was blow at them. Then of course was the rest of her. Underground. Oh the bugs were having a lot of fun with her down there. Once they found her there was no rest from them as something was constantly crawling on her and at times nibbling away.

She had had one day of peaceful tranquility followed by days of torment at the hands, or more accurately, the many feet and tentacles of the insect world. She was stuck in the ground and left as a a playground for the entire insect world and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

Then the dog found her. The dog, a female, because she got a good look at its underside, was curious at first and then often came out to sniff at her head. Each time the dog came out for a visited she worried that it would decide to lift a leg and mark her as its territory. For some reason it never did. Not that she could have done a thing about it.

On one occasion as the afternoon wore on she could hear people in the distance. A lot of people. They were having a party and she was a head in the ground.. She wondered if the couple dared tell their guests about the head sticking out of the ground.

Then she heard a woman behind her say, "Well look at you."

She saw the woman's fine shoes appear before her face. She looked up at her lovely legs covered in fine hosiery but could not see up beyond the hemline of her fine looking dress.

"Darlene, Amy," the woman called into the setting sunlight. "Come here, you simply MUST see this."

We leave our unfortunate Number 9 to contemplate whether it is better to be in a hole and crawled on bugs and insects or better to be racked up and left to the touching of strangers as part of some sort of show or event. Either way she is about to become quite the conversation piece don't you think?

Stay tuned for Chapter 5 of Shipping the girl.

12