Shipping the Girl Pt. 05

Story Info
Number 9 is a head and then gives plenty of it.
5.6k words
4.46
2.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was our poor heroine stuck in the ground with nothing but her head sticking above the well manicured lawn. It wasn't bad enough that all manner of insects of unknown quantity and type were happily crawling all over her beneath that grass but now she had a woman standing over her. She offered absolutely no sympathy at all.

She could hear a party going on and there she was, just her and her bug friends. To add greatly to her misery the woman standing over her was calling for her friends to come and take a look at what she had found.

In a matter of seconds her pair of exquisite pumps were joined by two new pairs of women's foot wear as now three women stood and looked down on her. How could they not, she was just a head. Just a head sitting on the ground. They bent over so she could strain to look up and see their smiling faces The blonde in the middle just burst out laughing. They were certainly enjoying her dilemma.

"Amy, this is fucked up," said the woman who originally found the head of Number 9.

"Amusing for us but bad for the head on the ground I guess," said the taller of the three as she was making funny faces at the head on the ground. "I have heard that they do some pretty hard core stuff here, but this is outlandish."

"Awww, but she is so cute down there," said the first woman who was laughing openly. They were having great fun at the expense of Number 9 but she had been trained well. Therefore, so she said nothing. Not as if she could actually do anything.

"How are you doing Miss Head," laughed the third woman. "How the hell did you find Miss head, Suzie?"

"I came back here to pee," said the first woman, obviously named Suzie. "Have you seen the lines inside. Fucking insane."

"You know what would be massive fun," laughed the 3rd woman. "Use Miss head as as our toilet."

"Oh you are simply a wicked and totally baaaaad girl for thinking that way," said Suzie looking down with a big smile. "So wicked. Wicked and of course why you are so much fun and we love you."

"I could definitely pee right now," said Amy.

"Here, hold me," said Suzie as she positioned herself over the head of Number 9 and pulled up her dress and squatted down.

"No fucking panties tonight, Suz," laughed the 3rd woman "I like a girl that is prepared."

Each of the other women grabbed an arm and the woman named Suzie started relieving herself on Number 9's head. She worked her hips to direct her warm stream on the face which had to be hard to do because she was laughing so hard.

When the stream stopped the two woman stood her upright. Number 9 could see the other two lifting their dresses and pulling off their panties. Soon enough each of them was being held over her head and adding their stream of urine onto Number 9's head and face. Her hair and face were soaked in their urine.

They looked down and laughed as they thanked her for being their toilet.

"See ya later, Miss Head," laughed Amy. "We will definitely be back later."

"Shouldn't that be Miss Toilet Head," mocked Suzie as she shot Number 9 a mock kiss goodby.

Just like she could only hear their laughter as they were walking away and then they were gone. Leaving a head soaked in urine in their wake.

Number 9 had just started to adjust to being buried into the ground with only her head exposed. Sure the insects could be annoying but she was outside and even though her view was limited, being so close to the ground, she had something to actually see for a change. And it was quiet and tranquil here. Until this darned party came up.

Now her hair was soaked in urine as it dripped off of her face. The taste of it lingered in her mouth and stung her eyes. The absolute worst part was that her hair was soaked so completely in their pee it allowed the urine to drip down her face the entire time she was left alone.

Only while she was left alone which wasn't going to be for the day and night because, as her face was just starting to dry, those three ladies showed up again as promised. With a friend. This friend immediately shootched down in her blue shirt dress and started taking of pictures of her head with her cell phone. Her pretty smiling face was partially hidden by her phone and framed by her long blond hair.

So her situation wasn't bad enough to be buried up to her neck, she was being laughed at by these ladies. And, this one is capturing her humiliation on her stupid phone. Before she had too much time to lament about how her humiliation was going to wind up on some social media site, they started peeing on her again.

The ladies were louder and more intoxicated now and cheered as each one of them relieved herself on her head and face. Meanwhile that irritating little blonde made a little movie of each. They were laughing and loud which seemed to draw a second group of women.

"Don't push and shove ladies," laughed Amy. "Get in line and use lovely Miss Toilet head."

"Miss HEAD toilet," laughed one of those new and younger women loudly.

A round faced young woman with long black hair in a bright pink dress bent down and waved something in her hand, "Guess what I have girls. I personal urinal!"

"Does that even work" shouted someone?

"Yeah, just watch," she said as the cellphone blonde was finishing up on Number 9's head.

Two of her friends lifted up her dress and she pulled down her little panties and stuck the device into her and then unleashed a hard stream of her urine right into poor Number 9's face. She worked her hips to shoot her stream around her face. She was shocked at the power and volume of her stream.

She laughed and finished, her friends clapped and unworried about passing germs took the device and used Number 9 as their toilet as well. And then..... there was a line?

They original women were so loud they attracted the second group of four. That group was having such a good time......

The party was now migrating out of the house and out into the yard where the party goers had found a random head sticking from the ground. They were drawn to the noise and because they saw the unfortunate head being used as a toilet they naturally decided to join the happy crowd and take a turn at the new bathroom.

Suzie and one of her friends brought in a pair of cement blocks and placed them by Number 9's head.

"It is getting so wet there, and we don't want you ladies ruining those shoes or walking in piss in your bare feet," laughed Amy.

"No kidding Amy" thought the unfortunate Number 9 as yet another party goer was relieving herself.....wait that stream is kind of hard. Is that a penis?

It was then that she realized that there were no bugs crawling on her body. All of that urine had flowed off of her head and face and seeped through the hole and the ground and her body was wet with the stuff. Soaking wet.

Underground wet, Above ground soaked and all Number 9 could see was shoes, hem lines, calves and bare feet as the urine stream seemed never ending. And the party had definitely found its way out here such that there was a forest of legs standing around her. Drinking and laughing they were having a great time. Their toilet was definitely not.

The urinal girl came back and there was a chant going on, "drink drink drink" and the happy bunch cheered as a beaten and humiliated head opened her mouth wide and accepted her stream that filled her mouth. They laughed as Number 9 choked on her mouth full of warm piss. They had no mercy on a simple head on the ground. It can be rough being at the mercy of an intoxicated mob.

The group hung around as darkness fell but eventually the crowd diminished and Number 9 was eventually left alone in the dark. Completely soaked in urine. During the dark hours she could hear the party continue inside the house as she was left dripping.

Occasionally someone came outside and found the head in the darkness and used her. She had no choice so she simply took it. As before she was starting to get excited by the humiliation and would open her mouth to drink their pee.

She was exhausted and mentally beaten down. There was no escaping her wetness and it would stay with her for a long time. As the party noise subsided and she suffered in her wetness the cellphone blonde came out and with a friend. They knelt before her head and placed a laptop before her face. She had no choice but to watch a video of her head being rained on by streams of urine.

"You are fucking famous, toilet head," she laughed. "You are going viral. You have like three thousand views already."

They laughed at her as their young eyes sparkled in the light from the computer screen. Soon they got bored, took their laptop and left. Their laughter ringing in the darkness. They hadn't even bothered to use her. Just left Number 9 there in the dark.

Thankfully, and for the first time since she was a head in the ground, it started raining a little later. It rained hard. So hard it hurt her face as it fell on her. At least it was water and not more pee. The rain continued as day broke. She tried to sleep but could not as she was simply too wet.

Later in the morning, after the rains had stopped, she saw a pair of brightly colored wellies before her.

"That was perhaps uncalled for," she said as she used her claw stick to put morels of food into Number 9's eager mouth. Her tone, while speaking sympathetically was as dripping of amusement as Number 9's head dripped water.

"You are so very lucky it rained last night because being soaked in urine and having it dry on you was not going to be a pleasant experience," she continued. "And just so you know where you stand, you were not going to be released either way."

"I must, however, commend you, Number 9," she said as she continued to feed scraps of food into her mouth. "The longest we have kept a girl like this in the past was measured in hours. You have been in there for weeks."

She finished feeding her and as she left commented over her shoulder, "And you shall be in that hole for weeks more you silly girl. So have fun."

Out of pure exhaustion she was finally able so sleep. At least for a little while. She jumped awake as she heard the sniffing of their damned dog. And much to her dismay that dog, that damned big dog, had some how picked up the scent from the night before and raised his back leg and used her face. The damned dog that had not even bothered using her for days before, was suddenly very much into it.

The couple let their dog out to run freely in the yard two or three times a day and now the dog was freely using her head and face as his favorite bathroom each and every time. Being nothing but a head on the ground Number 9 could do nothing but accept it.

And accept it she did. Day after day after day until the days start to run into each other. She did say weeks. The dog now simply loved using her face.

The grass around her no longer showed any signs of being sodded. Just a female head protruded from the ground. Thankfully at some point they came out and removed the turf and the plywood and she wept as the cage she was in was hoisted out of the hole in the ground.

As she lay on the ground trying to stretch out for the first time in so very long she looked over and there was an object of wood next to her.

"Time to get into your crate little girl, and time to go home," said the woman in a tone that was as cold as the water her husband was using to hose off Number 9.

One might think that getting a blinding hood pulled over your head and then stuffed and strapped in a wooden crate would seem cruel and hard. Try being put in a hole such that you cannot touch or defend yourself. For weeks. That crate felt like an old and comfortable friend as they screwed the top closed.

Back in the system Number 9. She had no idea where she was going or even where she was but for some reason as she felt the crate being picked up and unceremoniously dropped on the bed of a small truck she felt calm and almost comfortable. She had been shipped before and by this time she was getting used to the whole process. And it sure as hell was better than being a head sticking out of the ground

After the usual procession of truck trips and warehouse storage she was being unpacked and her eyes finally found light as she was back in her small wooden cubicle. This time she was offered no choices.

As the door was closed and the locks snapped shut she looked around and thought to herself, "Yes Number Nine, this IS your home."

She actually smiled when she looked over to the toilet in the corner and saw a brand new roll of toilet paper. She smiled again as the hatch was pushed open by a tray of food. "Sometimes it is the simple things that makes a girl happy," she said to herself as she got on the floor and ate each and every scrap on that tray..

The lights were predictably extinguished and she slept soundly. When the next "day" came with the light, and she heard the rattle of the door lock she almost eagerly bent herself over that wooden chair, offering her skin and flesh. She hit her extra hard that day. Each stroke with that strap was delivered with force and quite deliberately after a pause. She was made to wait for each hit.

They hurt, a lot. The leather of the strap, as it was brought to bear against her naked flesh, shouted loudly into the confines of the small room. And yet, for a strange reason, she wanted desperately to thank the woman for each hard stroke of that strap. Afraid to speak she silently thanked her for welcoming this wayward girl home with that strap.

After many, many, more nights and days of tray feedings and the hard hits she rose into the light from her naked bed and saw the crate on the floor.

"i wonder where I am being shipped and what torment they have in mind for me this time," she thought to herself. That was quickly dismissed as she rushed to the floor to consume her dinner from the floor.

The woman came in alone. She seemed both smaller and younger as she had remembered. For a fleeting moment Number 9 wondered if she might be strong enough to over power this woman that had ruled over for so many weeks. As if reading her mind the woman gave her a wry smile and pointed to the floor.

Number 9 instantly got to her knees. The woman fitted the hood over her head and laced it up tightly. Number 9 obediently held out her arms so the woman could easily strap on the wrist cuffs and then the ankle cuffs. Number nine willingly walked into the crate and as the woman bent her down to strap her in, she said into her ear, "You are doing very well, Number 9. Your training is going better than expected. I am proud of you. You will learn to accept this as what you want and need..... for the REST of your life."

As she heard the screws being driven in to secure the top of her crate once again those words came back to her and gave her a chill.

She spent trips in five different trucks and time waiting in four different warehouses thinking about those words..... "for the REST of your life."

After bumping along in one truck after another and sitting in one platform after another and even as she awaited being taken to her final destination, the thought she couldn't get out her mind and rattled around in side of her hooded head the entire trip as it seemed to echo through the crate was simple.... "the REST of your life".

"They are NOT going to release you, you stupid little girl. How could you ever have thought otherwise." she thought to herself. "They never were and you just gave yourself to them. And not what choice do you have? Fools don;t deserve choices."

The crate was moved and then dropped heavily on a solid floor. After being taken out of the crate she felt a female hand on her shoulder pushing her to her knees. She complied willingly. The hood came off and the woman smiled down on her.

"She is getting very confident with me," she thought to herself. "No reason why she shouldn't."

"I think you are still smart enough to realize what is being done to you," she said.

"STILL, smart enough" thought Number 9?

"You are coming to understand that that little wooden prison is your safe space, your happy place, the place where you WANT to be," the woman continued. "When that happens, when you BEG to be brought back there, you will have been trained. You will become mine. But not before."

"can I start begging now please, please......."

"Before we get into that unpleasantness," she continued. "Let me show you something. Very revealing. "

She produced a computer tablet and held it before her face. On the tablet was a stream of videos showing her having her face doused with urine. All of the clips that horrible cellphone blond had taken.

"See that there," said the woman pointing at the screen. "This little clip has been viewed over 2 million times. TWO MILLION! And see that there, that is your name and address, correct.?"

"I will admit that this was completely unplanned," she said almost casually. "We had no idea that our guests would use you that way. But it was very effective.

"Now you can see that millions have watched you getting used and they all know your real name. OH and see that comment on this particular video? Do you recognize that name? Do you see her comment and how disgusting she thinks you are? She is a friend and coworker isn't she? Well, former friend, perhaps."

She looked and had tears in her eyes.

"What I have planned for you in this session will add very explicit and humiliating videos to this site," the woman continued with a smug smile on her face. "I can only imagine what she will think after seeing these."

With that she was led from that room into a big room. There were several little rooms within the confines of the big open area. She was just trying to understand what she was looking at when she was brought into one little area. It looked like a bathroom. There were lights and cameras everywhere.

The woman pushed her to her knees. The area she was in looked like a regular bathroom stall with a toilet behind her. She was starting to get the picture of what was going to happen very very fast.

"Have you ever sucked cock," asked the woman playfully? "Kneel on this cardboard and suck anything that comes through that hole. And be a good girl and make it look so very convincing."

The woman slid her along the floor on the cardboard such that her head was right up against the side of her stall. The woman then cuffed the hands behind her back and left. Someone then yelled ACTION and a large cock pushed through the hole.

She felt the heat of the lights on her as she leaned forward and took the cock into her mouth. She had sucked someone to orgasm before but he was not nearly this big. The cock filled her mouth. The man she couldn't see behind the partition pushed his cock eagerly forward and deeper into her mouth. She did the best she could on him and much to her surprise he ejaculated into her mouth rather quickly.

She was surprised as to how much of his fluids spurted into her mouth. He continued to pump his cock into her mouth. She was surprised at her eagerness to do so but she stayed on him. No one was saying anything but she could hear the man on the other side of the small partition moaning as she continued to suck his cock as his cum oozed out of her mouth.

She continued to work on him until he pulled back suddenly pulling out of her mouth. He pushed back so that his penis hit her in the nose and blew his load into her eyes and up her nose. He emptied himself onto her face.

"Look at the camera sweetie," someone said.

She obediently looked at the camera and it moved in on her as they got a wonderful close up shot of her with cum on her face, in her eyes, and cum flowing out of her open mouth.

"Excellent," said the same man.

She was not cleaned up as another cock was thrust through the hole. She had a face full of cum from one man as she worked on the cock of another. He wasn't as big as the first man but worked her mouth harder. The cum was sliding down her face as she worked on the man and the cameras rolled. She tried her best to concentrate on the cock and forget about the cameras and all the people watching.

12