Shipping the Girl Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This guy came once and unloaded into her mouth, but he kept his cock in her mouth and she worked on him as her mouth was a sloppy mess. When this man pulled back she moved her head back and then forward so that his cock was aimed at her eyes as he unloaded on her face.

She started to turn to the camera for their "money shot" but the cock was still there so she took into her mouth again. It took several minutes but he unloaded into her mouth once more. Now for the money shot.

She had three more cocks pushed through that hole and she sucked each one off two or more times Each man unloaded into her mouth and on her face. At least once. She complied willingly and tried the best she could. She was never cleaned off in between men. When the men were done the cameras zoomed in closely on her face and then panned over her body that had cum every where.

The man yelled, "CUT"

Finally that part was over. The woman and the director walked over and stood over her.

"You trained her well," said the man. "She is compliant and almost eager. I like that."

She felt very small as she sat at their feet discussing her.

"She has done well," said the woman with a confident smile. "But she can do better."

"She will be a star if she keeps this up," laughed the man. "Whether she wants it or not. That video alone will sell well."

"Now clean the bitch up so we can shoot her next set," the man ordered to no one in particular. "And for god's sake shave her.... EVERYWHERE."

She realized that as Number 9 she had never shaved or been shaved so she had visible hair on her legs and of her arm pits and crotch. She was taken to a room and allowed to bathe and clean herself. After that two women shaved off every hair from her body. It felt so weird having been so very long.

For her next "set" she was taken to an area and sat on a chair. The director came over to talk to her and he explained that her "role" was easy. "Just let these three guys do you any way they want. And try to act like you don't enjoy it. And for god's sake don't try to talk or act."

Three large men walked into the set. Two white men and one black man. They all wore tee shirts and slacks or in one case shorts.

ACTION

The men walked in and looked at her sitting on the chair. There was some weak dialogue about her being their present and all too soon the were naked and she was on her knees with each cock in her mouth one after the other. As she sucked one man the other two had their hands all over her. They were unkind in the way they touched her.

The scene played out on the floor, on the bed and with her being held in the air and at almost all times at least one of her holes was filled with a man pumping her hard. One of the white men came often and the black man a few times. The other white guy never completely orgasmed as far as she could tell.

The remarkable part of it all was when she was being mounted and the cameras came in close. Having one man in front and one behind pumping, and all the while there is a camera right in her face. And another focused in on her crotch area and yet another camera........

These men were not kind as they slapped, pinched and grabbed and they were all very big. This set hurt. A lot. She thought that they had gone at her for a couple of hours unto the director finally said cut as the black man filled her mouth with cum with another guy deep in her ass.

The director came on the set as she slumped on the bed. Feeling very sore and little more than very used.

"Clean her up her head and face and shoulders and get her to set 5," he said coarsely. "I got seven guys over there itching for their bukkai."

"We are still good to go," said the three men.

"Ok, make that ten. Chop, chop. Time is money."

The two women were literary wiping off her head and face while ushering her to another set. There was nothing to it really. Just a tiled floor and some sort of stand. They knelt her on the floor and the men circled around her. There were men of all shapes and sizes. they were naked from the waist down.

"Ok sweetie," said the director. "You start at one end sucking cock. Suck each cock for about two minutes. Don't go too long because we don't want these boys creaming too early or unloading in your stupid mouth. When you get all the way around circle, start over and suck them all again. Then all you need to do is go along, Those two guys there will set you up, proper. When it is going on remember one thing, EYES open."

So the man yelled ACTION and she started sucking cocks as the camera followed her close up. It was very distracting. She tried to count or do something so she knew how long to suck each man's cock. Sadly some of they weren't very clean.. She moved along on her knees and never got up. It wasn't hard because the men were almost shoulder to shoulder.

When she was finishing up the final guy for the second time two of the men grabbed he and took her to a pedestal and bent her over backwards so her head was in a type of bowl and face up. Immediately the men were on her.

She had heard the term bukkai but had never actually seen it. Needless to say she was not quite sure what to expect. They held their cocks over her face and stroked themselves until they ejaculated into her face.

As the process continued she freaked a little as the director shouted "EYES OPEN STUPID".

She opened her eyes and they were greeted with ejaculate from two men. She tried to close them again but forced them open as the two men filled her eye sockets with their cum. She was surprised by two things. One how much ejaculate each man had. And how many times they could do it. She supposed they were chosen for these traits because none of them were particularly handsome and in many cases not all that well hung.

They were left to cum on her face and head as many times as they wished. It seemed like it took like 3 hours but..... it was probably only one. That one guy who was not all that large as cocks go did her more than four times and he creamed her quite well. Obviously he was a star at this.

When they were done the woman came over and looked down on her cum covered face and said coldly, "Can we leave her like this for a while?"

"As long as you want," answered the director. "And I will keep a camera trained on that face. They creamed her good."

It was a very uncomfortable position but she stayed put. She felt like the cum, particularly in her eye sockets seemed to be hardening. Thankfully the woman relented and let her stand.

"Take your hands and wipe that cum from your face and over your body," the woman said. "You are going to wear it home."

She could barely see her through the cum in her eyes but obediently wiped the cum from her face and onto her body. There was plenty of it already on her chest having oozed there from her face. There was so much of it she covered most all of her body in the sticky substance.

"Damn, woman," said the director. "You got this bitch trained."

"We have actually just started," said the woman as she pulled the hood over her cum covered face and laced it up tight.

"So, two thousand for you and nothing for the cunt," said the director with a chuckle. "And, can I film you putting her in that crate."

"Yes and of course," said the woman.

She was put into the crate and as the crate was on its way to the first warehouse stop she could feel it hardening onto her skin. As the crate was rumbling along in the second truck all of it had hardened to her skin and she had to wear it all the way "home".

By the time her shipping trip ended all that cum on her was very irritating on her skin. When she was taken out of the crate she was sat in the chair hoping for a cleaning. Any kind of cleaning.

"Before you consider asking me if you can be please cleaned off," she said in a mocking tone. "I want you to see this and then consider if you deserve it."

With that the woman held a small laptop in front of her face and she was forced to watch previews of the videos she had made. They were very graphic and of excellent video quality. Her face was very recognizable in all of them as there were many close ups of her. There was not one inch of her that wasn't exposed in great detail with a close-up shot.

"They have been released and in just a couple of days have sold very well," said the woman with a mocking smile. "How does it feel to be a porn star stupid girl?"

She just watched herself getting covered in cum and hung her head.

"I sent online copies of each to several of your friends," she continued cruelly. "I am sure they are very proud. So now stupid girl, do you have anything to ask me? Anything at all?"

She just sat there and shook her head.

"I didn't think so," said the woman as she left the room and slammed the door shut.

"Welcome to your "home" cum girl.... stupid cum girl, she has you now and is working to make sure that you never can or will want to leave, never" she lamented to herself as she wondered how that strap was going to feel against her cum covered skin.

As she turned around she noticed NO toilet paper roll on the floor and no food tray sliding into the room. As an answer the light went out.

Training isn't supposed to be fun. Training is supposed to be effective.

Stay tuned for chapter 6

12