Ships in the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look, I'm getting kind of hungry," Stan said. "Would you like to join me for dinner? Maybe we can discuss some more pleasant subjects."

"I'd like that, but I'd need a minute to freshen up, and get rid of this briefcase," Danielle said.

"Um, yeah, me too," Stan answered. "So, meet you in the restaurant in what? Twenty minutes?"

"Sounds good," Danielle said.

They settled their bar tab, then Danielle took Stan's hand as he helped her from her bar stool, and they both felt a shiver from the contact. They walked in silence to the elevators, lost in thought.

A car reached the lobby floor and opened, and Stan followed Danielle into the elevator. They each punched in their floor – 14 for Danielle and 25 for Stan – and the car began to rise.

Neither one was quite sure how it happened. They were standing close to each other, and they just turned slightly, looked deep into each other's eyes and the next thing they knew they were locked in a hot embrace, their mouths straining, their tongues slashing, their bodies sliding together, their hands roaming as the emotions boiled over.

All too soon, the bell for the 14th floor rang, and they broke apart, a little stunned by the intensity of what they'd just experienced.

"Twenty minutes?" Danielle said in a throaty voice as she stepped slowly out of the elevator.

"Or less," Stan answered softly as the door closed.

Stan had a hard-on that could cut a diamond as the car ascended to his floor. He walked to his room, entered and dropped his briefcase on the floor. He had a couple of business calls to make, to check up on things back at home. That done, he draped his coat over a chair and stood in front of the mirror, just staring.

Was he ready, finally, for another serious relationship? Was he ready to trust his heart to a woman again? He had dated a few women over the past six years, but he had shied away from any kind of commitment, anything that might lead to him showing his vulnerability.

Nevertheless, he was feeling things for Danielle Murray that he hadn't felt in a long time, and the difference was she'd been through something like what he had been through. It had been a lot longer ago and the cut hadn't been so deep.

But she knew what it felt like to be betrayed by someone who had claimed to love her.

Suddenly, Stan smiled. He was getting way ahead of the game here. Even if nothing developed, he was prepared to enjoy Danielle to whatever point she chose. He would go as far as she wanted tonight, and let tomorrow take care of itself.

Danielle had slumped against the door after she got into her room, closed her eyes and let the swirling emotions wash over her. She couldn't remember the last time she'd been kissed like that, and it had been nearly 20 years since a man had made her feel the way Stan Conway had.

What was it about him that made her so mushy inside? He wasn't a classic hunk, but he was very nice-looking and he appeared to be in very good shape.

Certainly there was a lot of vulnerability there, and she made a mental note not to push too hard. But he just seemed so self-aware, so self-assured. Comfortable. That was the word. He was a man who was comfortable with himself, and someone she could be comfortable with.

What had really impressed her was the fact that he hadn't been particularly impressed by the fact that she was the CEO of her company.

Most of the men she met and dated knew who and what she was, and she often got the feeling that they were after Danielle the company president, rather than Danielle the woman.

Stan hadn't really cared what she did for a living, or, rather, it hadn't been that big a deal. He'd appeared much more interested in her.

A sexy smile slowly played across her face, and she moved quickly to change her clothes. She stripped off the business suit, hanging it up in her bag, as was her habit.

She wasn't sure what she should wear, since she hadn't planned on going out on a date when she booked this trip. She finally settled on a simple black sweater and a snug pair of slacks. She fished out a matching pair of underwear, then on impulse tossed the bra back in the suitcase.

Danielle ducked in the bathroom for a quick shower, then dressed quickly, dabbing just a little perfume here and there and putting on her makeup. She didn't overdo it, but she did add some bright red lipstick she always carried with her. She was ready.

Nervous flutters filled her stomach as she made her way to the elevator. She was mildly disappointed that Stan wasn't in the car, but her heart did a flip when she saw him sitting on the same chair she'd seen him in that morning.

"You look very nice," Stan said. "Very nice."

He'd taken note of the jiggle of Danielle's breasts under her sweater, and he felt a ripple through his cock. It had been over six months since his last sexual encounter, and he was feeling the need.

But he told himself to calm down, that he wasn't going to force the issue. But there was no question that he wanted Danielle badly, worse than he'd wanted a woman in a long, long time, and he suspected that Danielle had similar feelings.

Dinner was like a slow-motion dream. The excitement level kept rising, in spite of their efforts to keep it under control.

As they chatted, they found that they had quite a lot in common. Stan had been an only child, and Danielle had effectively been an only child after her brother's untimely death, when she was 13. Although they came from radically different backgrounds, they had both always been industrious, taking part-time jobs in high school, and they had both been excellent students.

They even shared a keen interest in sports, especially football. In fact, Danielle's group leased a box suite at the stadium of the NFL team in her city, and she never missed a home game. And that also happened to be Stan's favorite team, as well.

Finally, they were at the coffee and dessert phase, and the moment of truth arrived. Danielle looked over at Stan, and he looked back. They were communicating their desire through their eyes, but Danielle decided she needed some reassurance.

"Stan, do you mind if I ask you a very personal question?" she said softly.

"I guess," Stan said, not really sure where this was going.

"How long has it been since..." Danielle started.

"Since I had sex?" Stan finished the question. "Too long. Much too long. Let's see. I guess it would have been my last business trip. I hope you don't get offended, but I, um, I used an escort service. It must have been about six, maybe seven months ago."

"An escort service?" Danielle was genuinely surprised. "Why would a man like you have to resort to an escort service? You're good-looking enough that..."

"It's the lack of commitment," Stan said. "When you buy sex, you get what you pay for. Nothing more, nothing less. I'm afraid to give myself away to someone that might break my heart the way Angie did. What about you? How long have you gone?"

"We're just alike," Danielle whispered. "It's been, I guess, about four months. I'm embarrassed to tell you this, but... Well, I have some old friends, guys I've dated in the past, and when I get to the point where I have to have some intimacy, some human contact, I call them up. It's almost like I'm begging for sex when I do that, and it is so... mechanical. I hate it, really. But I get so lonely sometimes. Don't you?"

"All the time," Stan said, after a long pause. "I'm lonely all the time."

"So here we are, two ships in the night, two lonely old people, 600 miles from home," Danielle said. "Stan, I want to feel passion again. In the elevator earlier, I felt it. Didn't you?"

All Stan could do was nod his head.

"Stan, would you come up to my room tonight?" Danielle asked in a soft, almost hesitant voice. "Will you love me?"

The other patrons in the restaurant were a little startled to see Stan and Danielle lean over the table and kiss, softly, but deeply. No more words were necessary. Stan signed for the check, then they wrapped their arms around each other's shoulders and strolled to the elevators. As they did, Danielle laid her head on Stan's shoulder. It was a perfect fit.

As soon as the elevator doors closed, they embraced again, kissing each other with an urgency that hadn't been there at the restaurant. It was a flowering of passion, of emotion that they had each bottled up for much too long.

By the time they were in Danielle's 14th-floor room, they were almost frantic. Stan pulled Danielle's sweater over her head and latched onto her bouncing breasts, which were right at a handful. At the same time, Danielle was hurriedly unbuttoning Stan's shirt and tossing it to the side. She raked her nails lightly over his chest, and she shivered as she felt his hardness burrowing into her groin.

Danielle had never wanted any man like she wanted Stan at that moment, and Stan was just as eager. He was ready for love again, and he had a feeling that Danielle was the right woman at the right time.

They each kicked their shoes off, then their trembling hands worked to get the other's pants open and off, so they could get to what they really wanted.

Their mouths met again as their hands roamed down to the juncture of each other's legs. Stan felt a jolt run through him as he slid his hand between Danielle's panty-covered crotch and found it soaked through with her arousal, and Danielle cooed as she ran her hands over Stan's cock, which was making a tent in his briefs.

They each made a mental note to do some more exploring at some later time. But at that moment, all they were after was a consummation of lust that had been pent-up for far too long.

Danielle flipped the cloth away from Stan's dick and her eyes lit up like a Christmas tree. Stan's cock was nice and meaty, just about perfect, she decided, and Stan reacted the same way when he slid Danielle's panties to the floor.

Stan maneuvered Danielle back to the bed, and she eagerly let herself be taken. She frantically pulled the covers down, fell on the bed and pulled Stan down with her.

Danielle had a firm grip at the base of Stan's cock, like she wasn't ever going to let it go, as Stan pulled himself up on his knees and spread her legs open. He feasted his eyes for just a second on Danielle's pretty pussy, lying wet and open for him. It was a dark coral color, with modest labia and a full bush of dark blonde hair to frame her opening.

Then the head of his cock made contact with her gates, and everything else fell away. Stan thrust his hips forward and plunged into Danielle's hot depths, sluicing into her pussy like a hot knife through butter.

Stan and Danielle both gasped and groaned at the exquisite feeling of his cock entering her for the first time. He absolutely could not remember when he'd been harder, more aroused than he was at that moment, and she was soaring on the wings of a huge orgasm that was rapidly building steam.

Within the first few seconds, they were working like one, like they'd been doing this forever. Danielle wrapped her legs around Stan's waist and worked her hips up and down, up and down, while Stan leaned in, encircled Danielle's chest with his arms and drew her to him.

They kissed wildly, passionately, as they fucked each other like demons, as the months and even years of deprivation came pouring loose like a broken dam.

Danielle was gasping, moaning, keening, crying as her climax built to a head, and with a sharp squeal she tumbled off the mountain, her body shaking in uncontrollable lust.

Stan's cock was churning, pounding, sizzling as he held Danielle in his arms. Their bodies were covered with the sweat of passion and the slithering friction just sent their arousal climbing ever higher.

"Oh baby, oh baby, oh baby," Danielle chanted as another climax, almost as strong as the first began to crash through her body. "Come on, Stan, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

"Unnnnnnnh, oh my God!" Stan panted. "You feel so gooooooood!"

And with that, what was left of his control deserted him, and the tidal wave of cum burst from his balls in a quicksilver rush. Stan slumped onto Danielle's heaving chest as he emptied himself of all of the cum he'd had stored back from the previous months. His cock just kept pushing as he continued to fire small bolts of cum long after the initial explosion.

Danielle just held Stan tightly as they spent themselves around each other. Her eyes were glistening as she stared at this man that she'd never seen before that day, but who had all but stolen her heart. And Stan stared back, gazing deep in the eyes of this woman he'd only just met, but who had barged into his life like she'd been there all along.

Finally, they broke the spell when Stan's sated cock slid out of Danielle's well-satisfied pussy, followed by a flow of thick, potent sperm.

Stan rolled to the side, and wrapped an arm around his new lover, one he believed had been placed in his path for a reason. Danielle burrowed herself in the crook of his arm, soaking up the afterglow of the best sex she'd ever enjoyed.

"Are we really ready for this?" Stan asked softly.

"What do you mean?" Danielle asked in response.

"Are you ready to love another man again, after so long?" Stan said. "Am I ready to love another woman again?"

Danielle just smiled and kissed Stan softly on the lips.

"Well, honey, it's still early, and maybe once we get to know each other better, we may find out we hate each other's guts," Danielle said with a soft chuckle.

"I sincerely doubt that will happen," Stan said. "I'll just tell you this, and leave it at that. It has been a very long time since a woman has made me feel the way you have, and I felt it from the very first, from the first time I saw you. Danielle, I'll go as far as you want to go, take it as fast or as slow as you want. But I don't want this to end tomorrow. I think we were put here today for a reason, to find each other."

"Just two ships in the night that happened to collide," Danielle said softly as she laid her head on Stan's chest with a contented sigh.

After a short rest, they decided to take a bath together, and take the time they hadn't taken earlier to explore each other. Once in the warm water of the bath, Danielle laid her head back on Stan's chest and sighed in total contentment.

Stan, though, was ready for more. He took a soapy washcloth and squeezed the sudsy water over Danielle's breasts slowly, sensually, and she felt her pussy begin to tingle in response. Stan's hands kneaded her slippery tits and his fingers lightly pinched her stiff nipples, sending sparks of lust racing through her body.

Danielle could feel Stan's cock beginning to stir under her butt and she smiled at the knowledge that she turned him on so. She reached behind her and caressed the semi-hard cock, lightly stroking him to something approaching full hardness.

After giving her tits a good workout, Stan slid his hands down her flat stomach to her abdomen and then to her splayed-open pussy. As he did, he leaned his head forward slightly and licked her ears, then ran his tongue down her jaw line and then to her mouth, which was turned up to meet him.

They kissed with a smoldering fire as their hands roamed all over each other's hot, wet skin. When they broke apart, Stan whispered something in Danielle's ear, and she gave a throaty laugh and nodded her head.

Danielle lifted herself up so she was standing, turned around and propped her right foot up on the side of the tub. Stan just gazed in wonder at the pretty pussy that was right in front of his face, and he quickly wrapped his hands around her butt and pulled her to him.

He inhaled her essence as he placed his mouth fully on her bubbling cunt. He flicked out his tongue and slashed his way down her wet furrow, and was gratified to feel her body lurch forward in lust.

Danielle wrapped her hands gently around the back of Stan's head and slowly humped her boiling pussy on his active mouth, savoring the crackling sensations of passion that were climbing higher and higher.

She gasped suddenly as Stan added two fingers to the steady rhythm of his oral assault. She was getting closer and closer to a big climax, and it was obvious that Stan was working her up to it. As her orgasm began to reach a peak, she pulled her hands away from Stan's head and squeezed her tits tightly, almost mauling them, and pinching her nipples hard.

That was the spark that sent her over the top, and she shuddered from head to toe in a breathtaking climax that left Stan's face covered with the fruits of her passion.

Danielle looked down to see that Stan's cock was rock-hard and sticking out from the water like a loaded weapon.

"Come on, baby," she panted. "I see something I want, and I can't do what I want with it in here."

After drying off quickly, Stan lay down on the bed, on his back, with his cock aimed for the ceiling. Danielle positioned herself between his open legs and bent her face to his hard cock. She held it securely in one hand, while the other softly caressed his abdomen.

For several long seconds, she just rubbed the leaking head over her cheeks, savoring the feel of his hardness, before sliding her tongue up the underside of his shaft. She licked all up and down and around his shaft before sliding the head past her lips and into her mouth.

She hummed in lust as she worked two-thirds of his meat into her mouth, then pulled back and began to suck his cock with all the passion she could muster.

As far as she was concerned, the fact that she was so eager to have Stan's cock in her mouth told her everything she needed to know about how she felt about him.

Oral sex was not something she particularly enjoyed doing with her other boyfriends, because it brought back too many bad memories of days and nights in Kyle's room at his fraternity house when she was in college.

Kyle had been a pretty dominating person, especially when it came to sex, and even when she didn't feel up to it, he'd insist on a blowjob, at all sorts of different times of the day. She'd later learned that toward the end, he'd secretly let some of his buddies watch from the closet when she did it. So she'd always associated oral sex with being used in a selfish way.

But she wanted to please Stan in every way, and taking him in her mouth was her way of telling herself – and him – how much she wanted him. The truth was, she was in love with this man, and she hadn't even known him 24 hours.

Stan was just lying back grooving on the feel of Danielle's mouth working lovingly on his throbbing-hard cock. He reached down and gently caressed the back of her head, subtly governing her motions. His hips were moving upward just slightly, giving her more of his cock without pushing too hard.

From a purely technical standpoint, he mused, he had probably had better blowjobs. Hell, Angie had been the absolute queen of cocksuckers, able to take all of him into her throat, something Danielle wasn't able to do. But he was getting a sincere rush from the obvious devotion and emotion that Danielle was putting into her efforts, and it set his soul on fire.

"Oh yeah, baby, you do that so good," Stan whispered, and Danielle's eyes sparkled in response.

Stan thought about letting go and filling Danielle's mouth with his cum, but he really wasn't sure how she felt about swallowing a man's semen, and, besides, he wanted more of her juicy cunt. He gently pried her mouth off of his cock, and pulled her up to him.

Danielle slithered up Stan's body, her nipples leaving a sensuous trail up his stomach. Her chest was heaving in rekindled desire as she snaked her legs around his hips, and felt his wet cock slide over her dripping gash.

As their mouths met in a hot, passionate kiss, Stan reached down and maneuvered his iron-hard cock just enough so that the head was positioned right at the opening to Danielle's pussy, and their lust did the rest. Danielle thrust her hips down while Stan pushed his hips up, and his cock slid right up her trembling pussy like a heat-seeking missile.