Ship's Interface Ch. 006

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I have lots of connections in the Station Administration and the Galactic Trade Association, I can make inquiries and search databases to see what I can turn up. If there's information out there, I'll find it." Sarah said, confidently.

Interface cheered up at Sarah's offer. "Really? Thank you so much! I can't tell you how much that means to me."

The timber of the conversation grew cheery once again. June looked at Jeremy and Sarah's happy expression at being able to help Interface find answers, so she asked what she thought would be in a line of happy inquiry.

"Tara is a lovely child. Have you thought about giving her a little brother or sister?" June asked innocently.

Jeremy and Sarah exchanged a glance that was a mixture of sadness and oddly hope. Then, after a pause and a long sip of wine, Jeremy spoke. "Just after we got married, we tried for a long time to conceive. After about a year without any luck, we went to a fertility expert, and found that I have a genetic abnormality that makes me sterile."

The four on the opposite side of the table had confused looks on their faces, so Jeremy continued as Sarah patted his arm. "Bill and Tina were close friends. Very close. We did almost everything together." Sarah encouraged him on. "We even, 'played' together. Sarah and I loved those two and we were frequently intimate, Bill and Sarah, me and Tina, sometimes all of us together."

"Sound's familiar, doesn't it?" June said jokingly to Interface, who was smiling ear to ear at this point.

"Sounds lovely," Interface said.

A little relieved at how they were taking it, Jeremy continued. "During one of our sessions, we mentioned my condition and our desire for a family. By this time Tina was already two months pregnant and touched by our plight. They talked it over and offered to have Bill impregnate Sarah so we could have a child, too. We were elated, and it brought the four of us closer than we had ever been. A few weeks later, a pregnancy test confirmed that Sarah was pregnant, which we celebrated 'enthusiastically'." Jeremy grinned at the memory. "We eventually got this posting here at Penrose, and Bill and Tina found employment and a home basically at the other end of the trade routes, so we parted ways as friends."

Sarah took over. " We have been wanting to have another child for some time. When Jeremy said he had run into Will at work, the one man who meant the most to him, I thought it was another gift from the universe. When he told me he had invited you to dinner, and you accepted, I was over the moon."

Sarah glanced down at her wine glass, working up the courage to ask her question. "Would you help us conceive another child?" she said in a small timid voice.

Will was flabbergasted, his eyes wide in surprise, but June and Interface exchanged glances indicating that they had seen this question coming. Will found Sarah attractive, but his only reservations was how the details of his unique situation could harm the baby.

"There wouldn't be any complications, due to the Bond?" he asked Interface, needing reassurance.

"I can personally attest that you are in perfect health and extremely virile," Interface said with a devilish look at Will. "The Bond changes some aspects of your physicality but mostly amplifies. There wouldn't be an issue in this case."

"And you wouldn't have an issue with me making love to someone else? Impregnating someone else?" he asked both June and Interface, not wanting to hurt them.

"You didn't seem to mind when I made a date with that cute hostess, Diana. And as long as the partner is willing and the child is conceived in love, I'm all for it." Interface said smiling, June nodded along. "Bringing Light and Love to the universe is never wrong." She said with finality.

Will's worried expression relaxed and he nodded, and seeing the acceptance in Will's smiling face, Sarah hugged Jeremy, overwhelmed with emotion.

"Can we try tonight? I'm ovulating." She said, almost giddy.

"Ooh, dinner and a show," Interface said, low and smoky.

Sarah gulped down the rest of her wine, then stood up from the table pulling Jeremy to his feet with her. She grabbed his face and pulled him down to meet her lips, giving him a passionate kiss. A breathless moment later, she released him, holding his hands, her smile incandescent. "I love you so much Jeremy, Thank you!" She said to him sweetly.

She left her husband's arms and practically skipped over to Will. "Thank you so much, Will. You already gave me my husband; I love that you are now going to give us a child." She reached up and gave him a sweet kiss on the lips, wrapping her arms around his neck, locking her wrists together. Will responded by grabbing her by the hips and pulling her close, feeling her body heat next to his.

Sarah released the kiss and took Will's left and Ben's right hand. "Interface, June, do you mind if I borrow both of your boys? I've never had three men before."

June and Interface already had their arms around each other's waist, when they looked at each other and then to Ben, who wore that charming, dopey smile. "Think that's a resounding yes," Interface said with a smile.

Sarah smiled, then led Will and Ben to the living room where Jeremy waited, sitting on the couch watching his wife make out with his friends. "Hello, my lover," she said lovingly to Jeremy. "Can you and Will move the coffee table out of the way for me?"

Jeremy smiled as he rose from the couch and said, "For you Baby, I'd move the stars." And gave her a long kiss. He forced himself away, wanting to linger on her lips, to do as he was bid.

Will and Jeremy picked up the coffee table and carried it over to the far side of the room, leaving a big space on the soft, cushy carpet between the couch and the loveseat. Sarah went to a closet and returned with an armful of throw pillows which she scattered on the floor, then turned and said, "All right boys, come here and line up for this soon-to-be Momma."

As Ben, Jeremy, and Will lined up shoulder to shoulder in front of Sarah, June and Interface took up positions on the loveseat, and swiftly stuffed their hands between the other's thighs, pre-gaming before the main event.

"I can't wait to show you how wet I already am," Sarah said to three men standing in front of her, pants all ready tenting. "But first I need to unwrap my presents."

Jeremy stood in between Ben and Will, so Sarah started unbuttoning his shirt and then pulled it off up over his head, leaving his muscular chest bare. She slid her hands down his chest, enjoying the familiar feel of his well-defined, hairy pecs, and rubbed his skin as she wrapped her arms around his barrel, pressing her tits tight against him. Sarah moved her chest up and down ever so slightly, tantalizing her nipples through the fabric of her dress, against the man she married.

She then stepped over to Will, giving him a seductive smile, slowly unbuttoned his shirt, and slid the button-up shirt off his shoulders. She traced his silver markings with her dainty fingers, stopping only when she got to the top of his pants. Then she leaned in close with her face almost touching his belt, and slowly licked her way up the silvery pattern on his skin until she ended it by licking up his neck under his chin.

Sarah, walking over to the third of the trio, trailing her fingers across Jeremy's broad chest, then stopped to stand in front of Ben. She looked him over in appreciation, then placed her hands on his cheeks, pulling him down for a kiss. It was slow and sensuous, her tongue darting into his mouth to taste his tongue. As she held the kiss, her hands slid down over Ben's shoulders, down to the bottom of his shirt, then she slowly pulled it up until the fabric of his shirt parted their linked lips, then Sarah pulled it the rest of the way, leaving his thin, wiry frame covered in silver markings, exposed for her viewing pleasure.

She stepped back, admired her three-course meal, then slipped the straps of her dress off her shoulders, letting it fall, pooling at her feet. Sarah then reached behind her back and unlatched her bra, and it fell to the floor next to her dress.

"Now boys, don't make me do all the work," Sarah said, low and breathy. "Take off your pants for me." All three smiled then undid their belts and slid their pants and underwear down, their hard cocks springing out as their pants fell to the floor.

Sarah slowly got to her knees on the soft carpet, and looking up through her lashes, told them, "Now bring those beautiful dicks over to me." She said with a lascivious smile. The three nude men did as she asked, cocks hanging just in front of her face at eleven, twelve, and one o'clock.

She reached up and held the base of Jeremy's hard cock tight as it pointed straight at her, then she slowly licked her lips then opened her mouth into a perfect 'O', sucking the head of his cock into her mouth. She bobbed her head on his shaft slowly, her tongue working up and down his length, then released her grip on his root, pleasuring him with just her mouth.

Her hands didn't stay idle long. As she continued to bob her head on Jeremy's cock, with either hand she reached for Will and Ben's cocks, gripping them tight, pulling them to her face until she had a cock in her mouth and two others rubbing the sides of her face as her head moved back and forth.

"Oh Baby, that's so good," Jeremy said, and as his wife had her way with their three cocks, he put his big hands on the small of Will and Ben's backs, and pressed them both into his wife, smothering her with man flesh.

On the loveseat, Interface's sundress and June's pants were already gone, both of their bare asses free and available. Pulling Interface's fingers out of her snatch, June dragged them up her body letting Interface's fingers, wet with the evidence of June's desire, paint a wet line up her body to her mouth, which she then sucked clean. June continued to stroke Interface's silver shaft as she got down onto her knees in front of Interface, mimicking Sarah, and took her silver rod straight down her throat in one go, pressing her nose to Interface's pelvis.

"You take my cock so good, June," Interface said, holding the back of June's head, pressing her as far down her rod as June could go. After a minute, June got deliciously light-headed and tapped Interface's thigh, and she let June come up for air with a cough, sputtering saliva all over Interface's crotch. With a fresh breath of air, June descended upon Interface's cock again, now bobbing up and down vigorously, intending to make the silver girl cum hard in her throat.

Sarah pulled her head back, letting Jeremy's cock pop out of her mouth with a 'shlurp', letting it spring back and slap her in the face while she smiled up at him through her lashes. Then took Will's cock into her mouth while jacking Jeremy and Ben for a while, then she switched and sucked off Ben while jacking Will and Jeremy off. She alternated several more times, and it became a little game to her, each time dramatically letting their cocks pop out of her mouth and hit her in the face on the rebound.

"Oh, my lovely boys, my pussy is drooling for you. I need you to fuck me, I need you to fuck me now." She demanded as she let go of their cocks and laid back on the carpet, her head propped up on one of the many pillows on the floor. "I want... I want you in this order," she panted, "Jeremy, Will then Ben. Oh God, I want you all so much." She spread her knees wide showing them just how wet she was. The insides of her thighs were all slick with her moisture, and now on her back, her wetness ran down her slit, spilling over her perineum and her tight little asshole.

Jeremy kneeled and rubbed the tip of his cock in her glistening folds, then drove into her deep and hard, causing her to moan loudly. "Come here, come here," She urged Will and Ben, "I need your cocks, I need them!" They knelt beside her head and she quickly grabbed their dicks with both hands, jacking one off while sucking the other, only to switch a moment later to suck the other's cock into her mouth while stroking the other, their cocks slick with her saliva.

Jeremy started fucking his wife in earnest, pushing her knees up to her chest, every thrust causing her tits to jiggle up and down in time with his frantic rhythm. She was already so close to her climax, that it only took Jeremy's vigorous thrusting a minute to send her first orgasm crashing through her. She gripped the two cocks in her hands tight as she rode it out, then Jeremy grunted loudly as her clenching, twitching pussy drove him to his climax as well, shooting pulse after pulse of his ineffective seed into her. " Oh yeah, Baby, that's right. Cum in me, fill me up good." Sarah cried, as Jeremy finally finished in her.

"Will now, fuck me now, put a baby in me!" Sarah panted, needing more. Will and Jeremy switched places, and Sarah quickly sucked Jeremy's cock into her mouth, cleaning their combined cum from his length.

On the loveseat, Interface held June's head still so she could piston her cock in and out of June's throat. "Oh June, my love, here it comes, take it all, TAKE IT!" Interface said loudly as she jammed June's mouth down over her cock, driving it to the back of her throat, and pulsed a torrent of silvery cum straight into June's stomach.

Interface came and came and seemed like she would never stop; June had to back her head off Interface's pulsing length, causing her cheeks to puff with Interface's emissions, so much that silver cum jetted out June's nostrils and leaked past the seal of her lips on Interface's dick, spraying onto Interface's lap and dribbling down June's chin and running onto her tits.

June's eyes were wild with desire, and knowing that Interface had no refractory period, she stood up, swung around, and dropped her ass hard on Interface's lap, Impaling herself as deep as she could go. As she rode Interface's still-hard cock, Interface reached around and gripped June tightly by her tits, squeezing them and pinching her nipples hard, making June squeal and gasp. Though June was lost in the chase for her next orgasm, Interface watched the four on the carpet in front of them, drinking in their pleasure as much as June's and her own.

Will lined up his cock to Sarah's pussy, a mess already from Jeremy's and her climaxes, then he pushed gently in, her pussy making lewd squelching sounds, until he was buried balls deep. He paused a moment to savor the beauty of the moment; Sarah beneath him, ready to receive his seed, to begin growing a new life, her sucking off Jeremy and Ben, all three in the throes of delight. Interface and June were on the loveseat, enjoying the show as much as each other.

Sarah's cried, "Fuck a baby into me!" and shook Will out of his short reverie and began thrusting slowly in and out of Sarah's sopping wet pussy, loving the feel of her flesh beneath him and all around him. He found a steady rhythm, the sounds of his hips slapping into her marking time. Sarah had already sucked him to a higher state of arousal, and as he rammed into her, watching her suck, lick, and jack off two other cocks, it pushed him over the edge.

"I'm cumming! Oh, Sarah, I'm cumming!" Will grunted, then she wept and came again hard, pulsing on his cock. He came and came, shooting prodigious amounts into her depths, and she grabbed Jeremy and Ben's cocks hard, unleashing their climax, and both blew their loads all over her face, covering her sweaty face with a torrent of pearly jism.

Interface watched Will climax, and collapse onto Sarah, and a few moments later, she saw a tiny spark blink into existence at the center of Sarah's core. "It's so beautiful!" Interface said weeping with joy, the beauty of the moment overwhelming her. "Sarah has conceived!" She said, her voice ragged with emotion.

"Will, bring your dick up here, I need Ben to fuck my ass!" Sarah urged, still desperate for at least one more orgasm. As Will took Ben's spot kneeling next to Sarah's mouth, Ben took his between Sarah's wide-spread legs. Sarah sucked Will's cock into her mouth, swirling her tongue along the bottom of his length, not allowing him time to soften. Then she resumed alternating her fellatio in that same urgent back-and-forth rhythm.

Ben grabbed Sarah's ass from around her thigh and tilted her hips until her puckered backdoor, wet from all the cum running out of her pussy, was at the optimal angle. He pressed the soft mushroom head of his dick against her asshole, and she moaned loudly around the dick in her mouth. He pressed hard, and her tight ring of muscle loosed then opened, allowing his tip to enter with a pop, causing Sarah to gasp.

Already well lubricated, Ben thrust hard into Sarah's ass, then just as quick, pulled out, with just the tip still inside her. He set a fast incessant pace, driving Sarah quickly to the precipice, and as she screamed out her orgasm she stuffed both Jeremy and Will's cocks into her mouth, overcoming the last resistance of their orgasms. They both fired their loads into her mouth, filling it overflowing, their mixed cum running out of the corners of her mouth, down her chin and onto her breasts in rivulets. Her quaking, fluttering asshole sent Ben over the edge and he buried his cock deep into her ass and filled it with his seed.

At that moment, June screeched as her orgasm took hold, her back arched and her body trembled, holding her breath with her mouth open in a wordless scream. June hung frozen there, an eternity in a moment, then the crest of her climax passed, and she collapsed backward into Interface's arms.

They floated in that moment, basking in the sweet afterglow, then as they came down, Will gently kissed Sarah on the forehead, followed shortly by Ben, then they rose to their feet and went to the couch, spent. June and Interface joined them, cuddling close, and watched Jeremy lay next to Sarah, a hand on her stomach, a look of joy on his face.

They all snuggled in the living room for a good long while, tired and sweaty, basking in the warm afterglow of their exertions, fully sated. Interface closed her eyes and smiled as she bathed in the loving energy radiating from the group.

Reluctantly, Sarah rolled to her side and said, "I don't know about all of you, but I need a shower. And Tara is an early riser, so I should probably get some sleep." She said, and they all agreed, taking showers two by two: Jeremy and Sarah, Will and June, Interface and Ben. As they waited their turn for the shower, they continued to hug and rub backs, and bottoms, not wanting the glorious night to end.

****

After the showers were all done, the group stood in the kitchen drinking orange juice and water.

"The bed isn't large enough for six," Sarah said with a small giggle, "If I bring you some blankets, will you be okay in the living room?" She asked.

"More than okay. I'll have these three to sleep on." Interface said with a smirk, then holding both of Sarah's hands, "Thank you for letting me be a part of that, it was beautiful."

"I loved it," Sarah replied, "But I have to ask you, would it be okay if the baby calls you 'Auntie'?"

Interface's expression lit up brightly. "Oh, that would be beautiful!" She said, pulling Sarah close and hugging her tightly.

Jeremy took Will's hand and pulled him in for a hug. He released him, then put his big hands on Will's shoulder. "Yet one more thing I owe you for." He said with an enormous smile.

"It was literally my pleasure," Will said jokingly with a warm smile.

"I could tell," Jeremy said, returning the smile. "So what's next for you all?" He said, taking a sip of juice.

"The interstellar ferry will be arriving in a few days so we need to get everything ready. We're mostly ready, but there's still a few more things we need to button up." Will answered.