Ships That Pass In The Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim shows up at the dealership every morning and makes sure his dad sees him there. He gets a cup of coffee, maybe a doughnut or a bagel, flirts with the secretaries, and shoots the bull with the other salesmen. At lunchtime he disappears for two or three hours, and then comes back in time to be seen before leaving for the day, usually an hour early.

Jim's dad pays him a base salary plus commission, the same as every other salesman on the lot. Jim never gets a commission because Jim has never sold a car. Jim owes his dad over $20,000 in advances on his commissions. Jim thinks of it as more of an allowance than a loan.

Jim is exiled to the used car lot, where he thinks he is the manager by virtue of his family connection. In fact, the other salesmen ignore him and make all the sales.

Allison leaves the house about eleven on most mornings. She makes sure Helena, the housekeeper, knows where she is going. It might be shopping with her friends, or going to the nail salon or gym, or a spa for a massage. She returns home about three hours later so she can take a shower and change before I get home.

-----

I placed the CD in my computer and began to watch the video.

The lovers always used the Holiday Inn Express by the airport because it was convenient to Jimbo's work. Dolly, using her magnificent feminine wiles and a hundred dollar bill, convinced the desk clerk to give her the key to the room they had reserved. She and Bobby then placed two extra smoke alarms in the room, in the corners. Of course these were really remote, motion sensitive cameras. The receiver was in a van in the parking lot of Denny's next door.

Allison had just entered the room when the video began. Jimbo was right behind her. As soon as the door had closed, Jimbo reached for my wife, and pulled her into a clinch, with a long passionate kiss. They wasted no time disrobing each other, and then falling onto the bed.

I noticed there was very little foreplay. Allison sucked Jimbo's cock until he was fully erect, and then Jimbo plunged his cock to the hilt into Allison. As porn, it was kind of boring, just straight missionary sex, and Jimbo didn't last very long. I couldn't tell, in fact, whether Allison ever did cum.

According to the audio after their rabid fuck session, Allison discussed with Jim their plans to divorce me and take over my company. Then they are going to sell it to a Japanese company for millions of dollars. Jim will divorce Linda, and they will go live on a tropical island.

Obviously, Allison has never told Jimbo about the pre-nup. It could be that she forgot about it, or thought it would never be implemented. In case of infidelity, which this certainly was, Allison would be forced to move out of the house, taking only her car, her clothing and personal belongings, and $1000 cash.

After an hour, Allison sucked Jimbo to another erection, and climbed on top of him for another round. Then they showered, dressed and left. The cameras went off with the inactivity in the room, and then came on again later when the maid came in to change the sheets.

After fucking Jimbo, Allison would meet Traci and Simon for lunch at some fancy upscale restaurant. It wasn't hard for Bobby and Dolly to record their conversations with a long range directional microphone.

Allison and Traci think they have come up with a better plan. Traci would seduce me, and Allison would file for divorce. Simon would be her divorce lawyer. Since I would be the cheater, the pre-nup wouldn't be implemented. She would keep the house and half of my share of the business. I would have to pay her a half million dollars a year for alimony.

As a shareholder, with thirty percent ownership, she would be able to sit in on meetings and review contracts, etc. She would then share proprietary information with Traci, who would pass it on to her client, Anderson Industries. With this information, Bruce Anderson could beat us out on all of our government bids. Anderson Industries would make millions and Jackson Aerospace would go broke.

Of course Traci expected she would be well paid for this information, which she would share with Allison. What Traci didn't know was that Anderson Industries was in serious financial trouble. Bruce Anderson had taken some loans from some shady characters out of Chicago to keep his business going. Now, he had to find a way to pay them back. In all likelihood, he would take all she would give him, and she would never see a dime.

Allison and Traci didn't look far enough ahead to see that if I went bankrupt, their gravy train would come to an end.

I noticed there was another video after Allison's and Jimbo's tryst. After lunch, the three conspirators returned to the room in the Holiday Inn, and proceeded to have a three-way. I have to say that Traci was a better lover than Jimbo and managed to get Allison to have several orgasms. Probably all of that practice the two must have had as sorority sisters. Simon wasn't too bad either, taking both Traci and Allison. I'd have to rate him as a better lover than Jimbo.

Jack told me that he and Bobby felt like we needed to involve the FBI.

-----

Two weeks later, I was sitting in a conference room in a government office building, looking out the window, watching a tow boat pushing a string of barges up the river. Jack and Bobby were also in the room, and we were waiting for one more participant to our meeting, the reason for us meeting in a federal building.

"Good morning. I'm Robert Kramer, Regional FBI Director. I'd like to thank you all for attending.

"I've read over the report from Jones and Associates, and I've found some very interesting evidence there, interesting to the FBI. There seems to be some evidence of conspiracy to commit fraud, regarding government contracts. There is at least enough probable cause for the FBI to pursue our own investigation."

Before we left the meeting with the FBI that morning, we had developed our plan. The FBI would take over monitoring and surveillance of Allison, Jimbo and Traci. They would also be looking into the involvement of Simon Crowe and Bruce Anderson.

In two weeks, I was to tell Allison that I had to meet with NASA in Houston to discuss a very big contract, maybe $250 million dollars. This was the bait we knew Traci could not resist. She would make her move to seduce me and give evidence to Allison for the divorce.

Of course, there was no meeting with NASA and no contract. I did see that Traci had gone through my briefcase while I was sleeping and taken copies of the phony contracts I had placed there for her. When the FBI searched her and found them, they would be used as evidence.

-----

I left the house at eight o'clock that day, on my way to the airport. At nine o'clock, two sheriff's deputies rang my doorbell. Helena answered the door, and they asked for Mrs. Allison Jackson. As Helena left to summon Allison, the deputies were joined by two FBI agents.

As Allison came to the door, the senior deputy addressed her, "Good morning ma'am, are you Mrs. Allison Jackson?"

Allison answered she was.

"Do you have a photo ID?"

Allison then produced her driver's license from her purse. The deputy took it and using his phone, he snapped a picture of her ID, and then a picture of Allison. The second deputy then handed Allison a manila envelope, and said, "You've been served."

I'm told that her reaction was not shock or confusion or denial. It was anger that her plan had been short circuited since I had filed for divorce before she could.

"That son of a bitch!" was all she said.

As the two deputies stepped back, the two FBI agents stepped up to the door.

"Mrs. Jackson, you are under arrest for conspiracy to commit fraud. You will come with us now."

Allison was handcuffed, read her rights and placed in the backseat of an unmarked car. She was not allowed to have her phone, and was not able to call Traci to let her know what had just happened.

Two other FBI agents were at Caldwell KIA Used Cars, where they took Jimbo into custody as well. At the same time, a courier delivered a copy of the PI report, complete with photos and video, to Linda Caldwell and to Roger Caldwell, CEO of Caldwell KIA.

The next day Traci, as she came off the jetway at the Memphis airport, was taken into custody by federal agents. Simon Crowe and Bruce Anderson were also arrested.

Allison sang like a canary, and was given a suspended sentence. The FBI determined that Jim Caldwell was an unwitting dupe in the scheme, with no other part to play except having sex with Allison. He was released. Of course he now had no wife, no house, and no job to go back to. Jimbo disappeared.

-----

Two years later

Bruce Anderson was sentenced to 10 years in a minimum security Federal Prison for fraud and racketeering. Anderson Industries declared bankruptcy, facing several lawsuits for failure to complete several government contracts.

Traci and Simon Crowe were disbarred for unethical practices. Traci was given one year in prison, and five years' probation. After her release from Federal prison, Traci is a dancer in a club near the airport. Her stage name is Magnolia.

Simon bailed out of jail before his trial and disappeared. He was found in his car in the desert 50 miles from Las Vegas, with what may or may not have been a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

Allison is working as a waitress in a truck stop in Boise, Idaho. That is as far as she got before her car ran out of gas and she ran out of money. She showers and does her laundry in the truck stop, and usually sleeps in a different truck every night.

Doll Face and I are lying on a beach in Aruba, soaking up the rays. What can I say? She loves to ride on the back of my Harley. And I did get that contract for $250 million.

-----

Allison woke up as sunlight started to enter through the windshield of the truck she slept in last night. The trucker who slept next to her, whose name she can't remember, if in fact she ever heard him say, is starting to move.

"Come on, Sweetcheeks. I'd love to spend more time getting to know you, but I've got to get going. You're going to have to get on back. Maybe we can hook up again the next time I come through here."

Allison groaned as the sunlight reached her eyes, and pulled her panties on. She looked around for her bra, and finished getting dressed. She slipped on her shoes and leant over to kiss the cheek of Big Mike, or George, or Sam, or whatever the hell his name is. She slipped the five twenties into the back pocket of her jeans.

"Sure thing, Sugar. You know where to find me."

Allison walked back toward the truck stop as the diesel started up, and then pulled away.

Like ships that pass in the night.

_______________

Author's Notes

Yes, I know there is no Southwest flight from Detroit to Indianapolis to Memphis to Houston. But don't you think there should be?


12