All Comments on 'Ship's Whore Ch. 07: Trinary'

by AlinaX

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Crusader235Crusader235almost 4 years ago
Lovin'

I'm Lovin this series! Thank you for it. Not to be fussy, but there was no incest. You needed to get Bro & Sis together with you too count as incest. Maybe in the next chapter.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 4 years ago
Excellent

Lovin this excellent space adventure. Five Stars once again. Not to be fussy, but there's no incest in this. Maybe the next chapter will be with both sister and brother joining Sam and then getting together. Seems sister needs her brothers cock, but she won't admit it.

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 4 years agoAuthor

It's an interesting line. If you regard Exhibitionism and Voyeurism as sexual acts - and certainly this site does - then how is it not incest? (And if there were actual hands-on incest, then there are as many readers who wouldn't enjoy it as would.)

But I really love ending on that image, the brother and sister left alone, the social barrier that has kept them apart for so long now demolished. They know it would be wrong to take that final step, but also they are utterly alone on that alien planet - not counting Sam. Good sense aside, they have never needed each other more...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlinaX@AlinaX
2811 Followers
I like writing stories that are erotic without sacrificing plot and character. I like pushing consensual boundaries. I like novelty and I like perversity... Anyone wishing to do audio versions of my stories is welcome to do so - but please acknowledge the source and send me a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES