All Comments on 'Ship's Whore Ch. 08: Destination'

by AlinaX

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Crusader235Crusader235almost 4 years ago
Glad

I'm sad to see the story end, but I'm glad Sam found what she was yearning for. Excellent series, and thank you for it. 5💥💥💥💥💥

davet1davet1almost 4 years ago

The best thing I've read on Lit. Fantastic work.

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 4 years agoAuthor

You're very welcome. I think if there are further sequels, they will be more like spin-offs. Adventures along the way, or future-Sam. I started this series with the desire to keep the sci-fi relatively hard, but I've reached the limits of that now. But I'm grateful for your support and encouragement throughout.

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 4 years agoAuthor

davet1: Very kind of you. Hope you find more to your taste!

VioletMoonVioletMoonalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic as Usual

I always love reading your stories and this series is definitely one of my favorites. While I’m sad it is at its end it is a great ending for Sam’s journey. Thank you.

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Thank you as always for the lovely comment, and for reading through to the end. This was a great story to write, and it means a lot that people have enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank you.

I've read your stories as wank material (not to put down your efforts, but you know the goal of reading erotic stories).

Until this one. I read all the chapters almost glancing past the sex. Yeah, I was reading it for the plot. And it read as well as any book of sci-fci I've read in the past.

Good job.

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 4 years agoAuthor

I'm glad my efforts to keep you up have proved fruitful... but, really cool that you enjoyed this one for the story. :-)

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 3 years ago
Question?

Thought the series stopped at #6 but found another two waiting to be read. Made my day as I really wanted to see how Sam finished her journey. There is something that was never answered, why was Alice unhappy to hear the name "Alun Hughes"? Enquiring minds want to know what the story is between Alun and Alice? I'm not even going to comment on Alice being a woman yet having balls and a dick, that's just the way it is I guess. Great story with some nice sex thrown in for spice. Thanks

AlinaXAlinaXover 3 years agoAuthor

Alice is transgender. Thanks to Earth's repressive attitudes to gender, it was only after leaving Earth behind for good that she had the courage to come out of the closet. Thus she is known back home as Alun Hughes, interstellar explorer and photographer, but on Algoran she is Alice and free to be herself.

BodaciousbrownBodaciousbrownover 3 years ago

What a lovely series! It would make such an engrossing novel if you ever decided to expand it. I enjoyed it a lot. Thank you!

AlinaXAlinaXover 3 years agoAuthor

It certainly does have that potential, though I think I'm happy with it as is. Who knows, though. Maybe one day. I learned a lot while researching it.

Either way, glad you liked it - thanks for commenting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thanks for sharing...

I think you hit the balance of erotica & storyline pretty good

Thanks again..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really enjoyed!

tenyaritenyarialmost 2 years ago

Really liked this story, the cast of characters, and the world(s) it was all set within. I'd love to see more stories within this universe.

KodJak22KodJak22almost 2 years ago

Read all parts and will leave a feedback here. I really enjoyed all of em and like the idea and how the story is being told. Would have wished for the sex scenes to be a bit more detailed. Especially the bound "spider" thing was really interesting.

Thank you very much for this nice story and sharing it.

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for reading and commenting. I once read some spider erotica that really chilled me, and I was trying a little to capture that, but it strayed into something very different.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent series. Enjoyed Sam’s journey to selfhood and would enjoy reading more. I think this would make a good science fiction erotica novel. Also, I understand more about what being non binary entails now that I’ve read the whole series than I did when I started it. Very well done. Great world building.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlinaX@AlinaX
I like writing stories that are erotic without sacrificing plot and character. I like pushing consensual boundaries. I like novelty and I like perversity... Anyone wishing to do audio versions of my stories is welcome to do so - but please acknowledge the source and send me a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES