Shipwreck Leads to Sexual Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lorraine then plunged into the pool. Brad floated on his back as his wife slipped closer. His erect cock poked up like a periscope and Melissa put her hand to her mouth to stifle a gasp. To her inexperienced eyes, it looked even bigger than captain John's prick.

When Lorraine reached her husband, she giggled, and both hands folded around his upright rod. She started dragging him by the cock until they reached the pool's edge. Brad climbed up on the rock where his wife had recently stood and leaned back on his elbows, his legs apart and dangling over the edge and in the water. His wife, still in the water, slipped between his legs. Her mouth engulfed his cock and Melissa could see her boss' hips thrust upward to meet the warm, wet orifice.

Melissa could hear her boss groaning as his wife voraciously devoured his throbbing member. Lorraine's mouth covered the bugling cock head as her hands slipped up and down, stroking the shaft. Melissa's eyes widened as the woman took the prick into her mouth, deep throating as much as she could. Brad's head was tilted back, and he groaned toward the sky as his wife expertly fellated his throbbing tool.

As another porno-worthy scene evolved in front of her, Melissa's right hand moved up to cup her left breast. Her thumb flicked over the nipple as it poked against the cloth of her blouse. It was so erect and firm. She closed her eyes and felt a warm sensation starting to emanate from her belly.

Unaware and oblivious as to the role it would play in this scene, a six-inch long lizard picked this time to slither across Melissa's left foot. The sudden intrusion of the harmless reptile caused her eyes to fly open and her mouth let go a high-pitched squeal.

Lorraine's mouth popped off her husband's prick and she stood up, pointing in the direction of the sound. Brad sat up and turned, his eyes following where his wife pointed. Melissa's light blue blouse, it turned out, did little to blend into the green surroundings of her hiding place. She was easy to spot.

Before Melissa knew it, Brad had gracefully stood up and was walking in her direction. Her mind told her to run fast and hide, maybe forever; she was appalled she had been caught spying on her boss and his wife. Melissa's feet, though, were cemented to where she stood.

"Melissa? That you?" Brad called out, a grin on his face. "C'mon out of there."

Brad's cock was still hard -- it actually had grown more erect once he realized the voyeur was his pretty young receptionist. As he walked toward Melissa, her eyes stared at the rod of flesh that waggled back and forth as he approached. He walked around the bush to her hiding place and took her hand.

"Come have a swim with us," he said in a quiet, steady voice that belied his true feelings. His heart was racing, and his breathing rate had increased as he contemplated the possibilities offered by the unexpected appearance of this nubile but naïve young woman.

As Brad led Melissa back to the pool's edge, Lorraine climbed out. Beads of water accentuated her tan skin. Her 38-D breasts were upturned at the tips, the nipples pink and hard like new pencil erasers. She stood with her hands on her hips as her husband led the young woman toward her.

"Hello, Mel-is-sa," Lorraine said, drawing her name out to three syllables. "Were you spying on us? Such a naughty girl."

Brad moved behind Melissa and grabbed her arms just above the elbows, pulling her arms slightly back. Her blouse stretched across her breasts, further emphasizing their shape and the hard nipples poking against the cloth.

"Hey ... Mr. Masters ... um, let go, please," Melissa said, squirming in his grip. His hard, erect cock was sandwiched between them. She could feel his big erection poking against her back.

"Just relax," he replied, whispering in her right ear. "No worries. Just go with the flow and enjoy it."

Lorraine gazed at the fresh-faced young woman with the brown curly hair and the flashing green eyes. As she struggled in Brad's grip, Lorraine watched Melissa's firm, braless breasts jiggling inside her blouse.

Lorraine bent toward the pool, cupped water in her hands and then stood and splashed the cool water onto Melissa's blouse. She continued until the blouse was wet and plastered against Melissa's body, completely outlining her breasts as the material molded against her curves. The water had made the thin material practically see-through. Looking over Melissa's shoulder, Brad took in the sight and felt his ball sack tighten and his cock lurch and throb. "Goddamn," he thought, "this is gonna be good."

"Pleasssseeee. What are you doing? Stop, please, let me go. I'm sorry I was spying on you."

Lorraine and Brad responded as if Melissa had never spoke. Brad still had her arms tightly in his grip and her struggles merely accentuated the allure of her body.

"Here, let's get this off you now that it's soaked," Lorraine purred. Her fingers undid first one button, then the next, then a third. Melissa, to keep cool, had tied her blouse at that point. Lorraine patiently undid the knot and then flipped the blouse open.

Melissa's 34-C breasts were a perfect size and fit for her frame. There was no sag and just a hint of roundness at the bottom of each; they were nearly perfect cones topped by thimble-sized nipples. Her areolas were a light brown that complimented her pink pleasure nubs.

Lorraine let out a long breath between clenched teeth. "My word, girl, that might be the sexiest, most perfect pair breasts I've ever seen," she said, cupping her own as if to give merit to her opinion. "May I?"

Without waiting for an answer, Lorraine's hands moved from her own breasts to Melissa's. The idea of a woman's hands on her mounds had never crossed Melissa's mind. The touch of the woman's soft but firm hands was electric. Melissa found herself shivering and sighing as Lorraine confidently kneaded the firm tits, her thumbs flicking over the rock-hard nipples and making them bounce.

"Uhhghhhhaaaaaaammmmm," Melissa moaned. Her legs were getting shaky and it seemed as though a direct line of erotic arousal was moving from her nipples to her vagina.

As Lorraine's hands cupped and fondled Melissa's breasts, Brad ground his hips against Melissa's back. She could feel his thick, hard prick as it moved against her.

"The captain told us about your little encounter with him," Lorraine said, her voice barely above a whisper.

Melissa had allowed her eyes to close while her breasts were being caressed but they popped open when she heard those words. She looked into Lorraine's eyes, which were sparkling. Her mouth was turned up at the corners in a sly grin.

"You seem to enjoy spying on people having sex," Lorraine said, her hands continuing to mold and shape the pliant, firm mounds. She took each of Melissa's nipples between her thumb and forefingers, rolling the hard buds back and forth. She pulled up on each nipple, pulling Melissa's breasts up and away from her torso. She let them go and they bounced slightly before settling on Melissa's chest. Lorraine then lightly slapped the rubbery cones, making them jostle back and forth.

"AAAAHHHHNNNGGGG," Melissa moaned. "GAAAAWDDDD, what are you doing? Please. Stop."

Lorraine's hands moved to the clip in her hair. She removed it and shook her reddish-brown mane that was still slightly damp. The uncombed, natural look of her locks made her appear wild and wanton.

Then she leaned her head down and took a handful of her soft hair and brushed it teasingly over Melissa's left nipple. The areola capped by its hard bud of flesh tightened into more of a puffy point.

Lorraine then tilted her head and captured Melissa's right nipple between her soft, full lips. The sensation of the woman's hot, wet mouth on her sensitive nub caused Melissa to let out a yelp of pleasure and surprise. Her head tilted back, stretching her neck as her eyes looked up into the blue Pacific sky above the nearby trees.

Brad, not to be totally left out of the seduction, started to kiss and nibble along Melissa's neck, ear lobe and cheek. Noticing this, Lorraine reached up with one hand, grasped Melissa's chin and turned her head so that Brad could kiss her on the lips. His strong and insistent tongue soon found its way inside Melissa's gasping mouth.

Lorraine continued her oral ministrations on Melissa's breasts. She cupped both mounds and pushed them close together so that her tongue could flick back and forth over both rock-hard nipples. Melissa's areolas were puckering and goose bumping as her pleasure nubs were lashed by the woman's experienced tongue.

Sensing there was no need to restrain their playmate, Brad released her arms and his hands encircled her upper body to do his own exploration of Melissa's mounds. As Brad's fingers flicked and played with the nipples, Lorraine continued to lick and kiss wherever there was open skin. Brad mashed both of her tits back against her chest, pulling Melissa roughly against his body and his throbbing cock. Lorraine's tongue flicked over the nipples that peeked out between her husband's fingers.

Lorraine's hands moved down Melissa's ribs, over her flat stomach that undulated with passion and arousal. Her hands moved to the girl's hips, then slipped back around to cup the firm cheeks of her ass. Lorraine's hands reached further down and pulled up the back of Melissa's skirt, exposing the backs of her thighs and her panty-clad butt.

"Nice ass," Lorraine whispered as her hands worked over Melissa's butt cheeks like a baker working bread dough. Brad was again kissing, licking and nibbling on Melissa's neck and ears as his hands were full of her breasts. His fingers fiddled with her tit tips like he was working radio dials. When he told her to turn his face so he could kiss her, Melissa did so with no hesitation.

Melissa didn't notice when Lorraine knelt in front of her but she could feel the woman's fingers working the snap and then the zipper of her blue jean skirt. Soon it was loose and slipping down her legs. Lorraine lifted one foot and then the other, allowing Melissa to step free of the garment.

Melissa's body was shuddering and her breath coming in raggedy gasps. Brad let go of her breasts and gazed down at them over her shoulder. They were rising and falling as Melissa tried to get air into her lungs. She was feeling light-headed and thought she might feint.

Lorraine's fingers snagged Melissa's panties and tugged them down and off her legs. Again, she helped the girl step free. Melissa's blouse had slipped off her shoulders and was tangled near her elbows. Brad pushed her arms to her sides and pulled it free and tossed it aside.

"There, now," he said. "We're all nice and comfortable now."

Lorraine took Melissa by the hand and led her to the flat rock near the pool. She instructed her to sit down with her legs in the water. Brad positioned himself behind her and had Melissa lean back against him. His hard cock, which pointed up flat against his stomach, was again wedged between their bodies.

Lorraine climbed into the pool and moved between Melissa's legs. She put her hands on her knees and pushed them apart, exposing the girl's pussy. Lorraine's hands moved up her inner thighs and across her lower stomach, her fingernails teasing and tracing lines across Melissa's sensitive skin.

"You have a beautiful pussy," Lorraine said in the same manner one would complement someone on their choice of clothing. Her fingers moved closer to Melissa's slit. Melissa looked down between her breasts, which Brad was again fondling, to watch as Lorraine explored her most intimate place.

Lorraine's thumbs pulled apart the labia, exposing the pink inner walls. The pearl that was Melissa's clit had poked its way out of its hood during the yet to be completed seduction. Lorraine's index finger pressed the pleasure button as she would a doorbell.

Melissa's pent up sexual tension exploded with a sudden orgasm. Her hips rocked and she stiffened with pleasure. She rocked back against Brad, whose cock jerked at the sensation of her smooth skin trapping it.

"My, my. Sensitive, aren't we?" Lorraine said with a chuckle.

As the orgasm's epicenter moved out through her nervous system, Melissa's body vibrated like a freshly plucked guitar string. Her eyes were closed, and she felt as though she was having an out-of-body experience.

Then her eyes popped open in shock as Lorraine's tongue started licking up and down Melissa's quivering cunt. The sensation of Lorraine's tongue on Melissa's pussy lips was like nothing she'd ever experienced. Lorraine licked and lapped at the fresh secretions that were gushing from deep inside Melissa's cunt. Her labia were a reddish-pink and slippery.

"Ohhhhh gaaawwwdddd," Melissa moaned, looking down between her breasts as Lorraine's mouth and tongue explored her most private opening. "Unnngggghhh. Pleeeeassseee. Mmmmmmmm. Don't stop."

Lorraine had no intention of stopping. She folded Melissa's legs back at the hips and placed her feet on her shoulders to further widen and improve her mouth's angle of attack. The movement also exposed Melissa's puckered pink star fish. Lorraine's tongue and mouth moved up and down the slick slit, pausing to nibble and lick Melissa's throbbing clit, then slipping between her lips to probe inside her cunt and then continuing lower. When the tip of Lorraine's inquisitive tongue first poked at Melissa's anal ring, the inexperienced girl gasped in delight and apprehension.

"W-w-w-w-hat are you d-d-dooooooinggggg?" Melissa stammered as one of Lorraine's fingers prodded the slickened anal bud as it tried to gain entrance to the tightly clenched hole.

"Is she diddlin' your asshole," Brad whispered. He was rocking his erection up and down against the smooth skin of Melissa's back. The mental picture of his wife probing the girl's anal opening with her tongue and finger was too much for Brad. The interrupted blow job, the slow, sweet seduction of their surprise guest had left Brad's throbbing cock locked and loaded. He pressed himself hard against Melissa's back and felt his prick start to explode.

Melissa felt something hot and wet on the back of her neck and up along her back. Brad groaned, "Yeah, take my load, baby, get it all over you." Lorraine's finger probed inside Melissa's ass to the first knuckle as her mouth returned to the top of the girl's slit. Lorraine took the clitoris lightly between her teeth and whipped the tip of her tongue back and forth over the smooth pleasure nub.

"AAAAIIIIIEAAAAAAGGGGNNNNAAAAA," Melissa screamed/groaned as another, even bigger orgasm rocked her core. Brad's spurting cock, his wife's finger in her ass and mouth on her clit had combined into a holy trinity of sexual release. With her legs on Lorraine's shoulders, Melissa raised her hips off the rock and suspended her lower body as she ground her crotch against Lorraine's mouth.

Lorraine gently removed Melissa's legs and Brad slipped out from behind her so that Melissa collapsed on her back. One leg was straight, and the other was bent and flopped open, exposing her dripping, pulsating slit. Her breasts, flattened slightly, moved on her chest as she tried to regain her breath.

Brad was still semi-erect and Lorraine made sure to remove the qualifier. She kneeled in front of her standing husband and licked the jizz residue from around the head and laved the shaft with her wet tongue. In seconds, he had another raging hard on.

"Don't you think it's time this young lady had a hard cock up her pussy," Lorraine asked, giving her husband's rod a playful tug.

Melissa heard the question as if she was underwater; Lorraine's voice sounded muffled and far away. She turned her head and opened her eyes to see Brad on his knees between her splayed legs, his cock a spear of lust jutting from his groin.

Brad grabbed Melissa's hips and lifted her so that she her pussy was level with his cock. She was like a rag doll; her arms and legs felt like cooked spaghetti. Lorraine kneeled next to her husband and fisted the base of his cock. She rubbed the swollen head of his prick up and down Melissa's slit, pausing at the top to use the bulbous end to tease her swollen clit. That neat trick elicited a deep throated groan from their playmate.

Lorraine then moved her husband's cock so that the head was well-lodged at the entrance to Melissa's pussy. Brad rocked back and forth as he slowly worked for insertion of his pulsing rod.

Lorraine lay down next to Melissa and fondled her right breast. She whispered in her ear, "Are you ready to get fucked, dear? My husband is an excellent cocksman and he's ready to take you for a ride."

Melissa's head rolled back and forth, whipping her hair, some of the tendrils sticking to her sweaty forehead and face. Lorraine's hand was roaming over her breasts, plucking at the rock-hard nipples.

Melissa had never been fucked but she also didn't have a hymen. That had torn on the balance beam during gymnastics during P.E. Since she started her period at the same time, the blood of the torn membrane wasn't noticeable. Her vagina, though, was virgin.

"Gawwwwd she is TIGHT," Brad grunted as he tried to wedge his rod inside the narrow walls of her pussy.

"It's toooooo big, no, please, take it out."

Lorraine whispered in her ear, "Sweetie, just relax. Your pussy walls will stretch. Just let Brad keep working his cock back and forth. He'll make it fit."

She raised up on her elbow and lowered her mouth to Melissa's nearest nipple. Her hand slid down over the girl's flat stomach until it reached the top of her slit. Lorraine could feel her husband's shaft as it slipped back and forth, gaining more depth with each stroke. Her finger found Melissa's clit and started to flick and rub it.

Melissa felt like her crotch was melting. The sensation of her boss' thick rod as it pushed its way inside her clenching cunt was making her tingle as never before. Lorraine's mouth sucking on her nipple and her finger diddling her clit added to the charged sensations that were zipping around her nervous system.

Brad had managed to work about half of his cock inside Melissa's fuck tube. His cock was throbbing as it worked through the tight clinging walls. He withdrew until just the head was inside her pussy and then he plunged his full length inside her.

Melissa screamed, partly in pain, partly in pleasure. Brad's groin jammed his wife's hand down on Melissa's clit and the beginnings of an orgasm started to build. His cock fully embedded, Brad slowly rocked back and forth, fucking the tightest pussy he had ever encountered. His hands had moved to Melissa's ass for a better hold and he was massaging her firm mounds as he slowly increased his in and out strokes.

As Brad pistoned his hard, thick cock in and out of her pussy, Melissa's orgasm started to build. Lorraine was still licking and nipping at her hard nipple and her finger was still rubbing her clit, which was engorged to nearly twice its size. Melissa gazed down her body and was surprised to see her own hand at her other breast. The question, "How did that get there?" flittered through the recesses of her brain.

On one particularly deep stroke, Lorraine's finger again mashed Melissa's clit. The combination of pressure on her pleasure button and Brad's cock deep in her cunt set off the fireworks.

"IIIIEAAAYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAA, GAAAAAAAAAAWDDDDDD," Melissa screamed at the top of her lungs. "SSOOOOOOO GOOOOODDDDDDDDDD. I'M CUMMMMMMMMMMING. AGAINNNNNN. AAAAHHHHHH, MMMMMMM."

Lorraine stopped sucking on the nipple and her mouth moved up to Melissa's ear. Her tongue licked deep in the aural cavity and then she said, "That's it baby. You're getting' fucked. Enjoy the feeling."

Brad was still pounding away. Lorraine's wet tongue and hot breath at her ear quickly fired off a second orgasm. "YESSSSSSSS. YESSSSSSSSSSSSS. GAWWWDDDD. FUUUUUCCKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE."