Shipwreck Leads to Sexual Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa had never said the words "fuck" and "me" in the same sentence before.

Brad was nearing his release point. Her orgasms had Melissa's slick cunt walls clenching and spasming around his tool, her pussy juice making it much easier for him to work his tool in and out. He gave another balls-deep thrust and went rigid.

"Here ... it ... COMES. Take my jizz."

Melissa felt a hot sensation deep in her belly as Brad's cum started to spurt from his cock like a fire hose on full blast. After three or four long spurts, he started to slowly stroke his cock back and forth inside her clinging pussy. He laid her down on the rock and his prick popped loose. He rocked forward on his knees, clenching his buttocks as a last few spurts of jizz exited, landing on Melissa's pussy mound and lower stomach.

Lorraine moved like a cat and was soon on all fours, her tongue licking up the cum cream from Melissa's skin. Jizz was leaking from her cunt and Lorraine's tongue lapped up all it could. Melissa's pussy was still quivering and Lorraine's tongue bath was preventing her from coming down from her orgasmic mountain.

Brad stood up, his cock slowly drooping to at-ease state. Lorraine was in a state of highly charged arousal but she knew it was time to return to the beach. As Brad slipped on his swim trunks, she picked up her bikini top and bottom and her cover up.

Brad then knelt next to Melissa and put his hand on her cheek. "Melissa, why don't you rest, maybe take a swim. We'll see you back at the beach."

Chapter 4

It seemed like she laid there for hours but it was only a few minutes. Her encounter with her boss and his wife had scrambled her circuitry. She didn't think it was a dream. She had been seduced and fucked. And she had enjoyed it. Her body was still tingling, especially her pussy. Part of her mind didn't believe that something as big as Brad's cock had actually made it inside that small opening in her body.

Melissa got to her feet and then waded into the cool water of the pool. The cool water was soft and refreshing on her skin. She dunked her head, then used her hands to smooth back her hair. Her right hand reached down to her pussy; after her recent interlude, it seemed completely natural to touch herself. She rubbed her mound, between her lips. Her clit had retreated behind its hood but when she touched the top of her slit, she felt a new kind of tingle.

She climbed out of the pool and laid down on the rock where she had been fucked. After she had air dried, she pulled on her panties, skirt and blouse. This time she buttoned it all the way but left the shirt tails out. It was still damp, as was her skin, so it clung to the curve of her breasts.

It was late afternoon when she returned to the beach. The fire was blazing bigger than normal and her companions were all there. She felt six sets of eyes on her as she approached.

"Hey, Melissa," Rachel said in a cheery voice, "how was your day? Do anything fun?"

Melissa turned red with embarrassment. Brad and Lorraine had apparently told the group of their sexual encounter. The others were grinning and smiling at Melissa in a way that indicated they knew all the details -- not only of what had happened earlier in the day but her previous encounter with the captain's cock.

Jason, the muscular first mate with the black hair and brown skin, started walking toward Melissa. "Seems like everybody on this fuckin' island has got their rocks off 'cept me," he said in a somewhat threatening voice.

Melissa turned to run but his strong hand quickly clamped around her wrist, yanking her back toward him.

"C'mon, little lady, I hear you like to fuck," he said. "Hey, cap'n, wanna lend a hand here?"

Captain John quickly joined his first mate. He grabbed Melissa's arms from behind and pinned them back as her boss had done earlier in the day. The first mate wasted little time. His hands went to the neck of Melissa's flimsy blouse and ripped it open, the buttons flying away. The sound of the tearing cloth sounded like a gun shot. He continued to yank and tear until only tatters of the sleeves hung from her wrists.

Jason then started pulling on the waist of her skirt, breaking the button and ripping open the zipper. The skirt fell to the sand and then he grabbed Melissa's panties at each hip and ripped them free.

The power and suddenness of the attack took Melissa's breath away. In the deep recesses of her brain, a place that wasn't easily accessed, Melissa knew there was something exciting about being overpowered, stripped, held against her will.

She glanced over at the two couples and was shocked to see that they were now naked and watching with interest. The two cocks were hard and the two women were stroking them as they watched Melissa in the grip of the two sailors.

Jason then took Melissa's head between his strong hands, bent and kissed her hard and deep, his insistent tongue plunging deep and overpowering her. The captain released her hands and she tried to push Jason away. Moments later, the captain had pinned her arms again. He had taken the opportunity to remove his shorts and now his hard-throbbing cock was nestling against her back, just above the crack of her ass.

As Jason kissed her, his hands dropped down to take possession of her breasts. His calloused hands were rough and demanding as he mashed and molded her mounds. She gasped against his mouth. "MmmFMFMMggggg."

Jason broke free from their deep soul kiss, his hands still kneading her breasts. John was humping her with his cock, his erection moving up and down her smooth back.

"Cap'n says you're a good cock sucker," Jason said with a grin. "Let's see."

He reached down and undid the button holding up his shorts and they slid down his tree-like legs. His cock was a 10-inch monster. Even Lorraine and Rachel gasped when they saw it pop free.

Jason laid down on his back and John pushed Melissa to her knees. She was between Jason's legs and staring at his thick, meaty shaft. "At least all I have to do is suck it," she reasoned. She grabbed it with her right hand, which looked like a child's hand as it grasped his rod.

John pushed Melissa and made her bend at the hips so her free hand was supporting her. She felt him pulling her knees apart and then she felt the swollen head of his cock pushing against her pussy.

Jason grabbed her hair with both hands and pulled her mouth to his swollen dick head. The skin of his shaft was a light brown and the bulbous head was a dark purple. With Jason's insistent tugging, Melissa found her mouth being forced against his throbbing phallus. Her mouth opened and her lips encircled the swollen head.

Displaying excellent timing, John thrust his 8-inch cock deep in Melissa's pussy just as her lips encircled Jason's prick bulb. "MFMMGGGNNNNAAAAHHHH," she moaned as her tight tunnel accepted its second cock of the day. This time, though, from a different angle. The captain's swollen cock head pushed its way inside Melissa until his groin met her upturned ass.

While Brad had had to fight for every centimeter inside Melissa's pussy, John's cock was not as wide, and her snatch had been stretched by the earlier fucking. The captain groaned as his dick easily slipped in and out. He used Melissa's hips as handles as he rocked his flesh spear back and forth.

Melissa had as much of Jason's cock in her mouth as she could accommodate. Her tongue had little room to maneuver as she tried to swab it around the first mate's bulging dick head.

"Mmmmmm, yeah, baby, suck that cock," Jason moaned. "Use your hand on my balls."

Obeying without thinking, Melissa slipped her hand down and cupped Jason's testicles. His wrinkly ball sack was covered with a coarse pubic hair and she shivered as she weighed his heavy, cum-laden balls. His hands roamed through her curly, disheveled hair in approval.

John was picking up the pace and was pounding Melissa's pussy, his balls and groin slap-slapping against her firm ass. He looked down at her puckered asshole, wet his index finger and toyed with her sphincter ring until he was able to wedge his thick finger into the first knuckle.

Melissa groaned in protest and the vibration was transferred to Jason's cock. His hips thrust up against her mouth and the swollen tip of his cock bumped against the back of her throat.

The two couples were drawn to the threesome like moths to a flame. Brad and Dave looked at each other and with a nod they pulled Rachel to the ground. Brad pushed her legs apart and quickly thrust his cock deep inside her blonde-fringed cunt. Dave knelt at her head and fed her his throbbing prick.

Lorraine straddled Jason's head and squatted on his face. "Eat my cunt, stud," she growled. As her musky pussy covered his mouth, the first mate was overcome with lust. His moan of ecstasy was muffled as his cock twitched and fired its seed into Melissa's mouth. The powerful spurt rocketed off the roof of Melissa's mouth and she found herself gulping the jizz as Jason's balls emptied their load.

The successful fellatio of his first mate provided the captain with the stimulus he needed. With a powerful thrust, he pulled Melissa's ass hard against him and drove his cock as deep as he could. Her pussy walls involuntarily squeezed his rod and his prick started to spurt its love cream deep inside Melissa. She again felt that warm, filled feeling and the sensation that her middle was melting.

Melissa pulled her mouth off Jason's cock, which was still rock hard and was leaking spunk. The captain disengaged from her pussy and sat back on his haunches. Melissa looked up to see Lorraine staring at her as the strands of Jason's jizz dripped from her lips and chin.

As Jason's tongue worked its way over and into Lorraine's pulsing pussy, she leaned forward slightly and pulled Melissa forward. Melissa's freshly fucked cunt slipped against Jason's prick as Lorraine pulled the girl's face toward her own.

"Licky, licky," she smiled. "I wanna taste."

With that, her lips touched Melissa's and her tongue flicked out to collect some of the first mate's fuck cream. Lorraine's hands moved over Melissa's heaving breasts and swollen nipples.

"Sit on his cock, dear," Lorraine said.

Hearing that, the captain moved to help. He pushed Melissa into position and helped her settle over the tip of Jason's still erect phallus. Lorraine reached down to steady the prick and the captain pushed down on Melissa's hips.

"UNNNHGGGAAAAAHHHHHHHH, Gaaaaawddddd," Melissa wailed. "SOOOOOOO bigggggg."

Jason's cock head was slippery with saliva and sperm; it squished into Melissa's soppy slit that was leaking the captain's cum load. With her knees on each side of the first mate, she continued to lower herself onto his cock as it slipped deeper and deeper inside her fuck tube.

Lorraine continued to soul kiss Melissa as the girl moaned with the insertion of the big dick inside her pussy. The captain, watching from behind Melissa, had a great view of her ass and splayed cunt lips as they gobbled the rod of flesh. John's prick convulsed and had returned to an almost fully erect state.

He stood and approached the two women, fisting his prick. He pushed it between their faces. Lorraine immediately started licking his rod, savoring the lingering taste of Melissa's pussy juices. Lorraine's eyes met Melissa's and she briefly removed her mouth from the captain's prick.

"Lick it with me," she said.

To Melissa, Lorraine had become someone to be obeyed. Both women were soon licking and taking turns sucking the captain's prick, their tongues dueling for possession of the swollen glans.

Jason's mouth captured Lorraine's clit and he sucked it hard between his teeth as his tongue swabbed over the nerve nodule. That sent her over the edge, and she screamed thankfulness as she rocked with an orgasm.

As Lorraine threw her head back and ground her pussy against Jason's mouth, Melissa was left with the captain's prick ... and Jason's. She was fucking the first mate's long and wide rod with short strokes, rocking up and down as it filled her gripping cunt. The captain turned slightly and slipped the head of his cock between her lips. She slurped and sucked on the swollen knob.

While the foursome was occupying itself, the threesome was also enjoying its play time. Rachel was pinned on one end by Brad's pistoning prick while her fiancé fed her his throbbing bone.

Shortly after his wife's orgasm-induced scream, Brad felt his balls tighten. He pulled his prick from Rachel's clinging pussy walls and laid it against her slit, rubbing its swollen head against her sensitive clit. After a few squishy trips, Brad's dick started to spurt his love juice on Rachel's flat, undulating stomach.

Dave watched the man's prick exploding across his girlfriend's belly and his cock responded in kind. Rachel was rewarded with a few spurts in her mouth before he extracted his rod and let the rest of his jizz load paint patterns across her face and breasts.

As the sun gave way to darkness, the orgy continued, illuminated in the flickering flames of the fire. The combinations seemed endless. At one point, as the men rested and regained their erections, Rachel and Lorraine arranged a triangle with Melissa -- Rachel's mouth on Melissa's pussy, Melissa eating Lorraine and Lorraine sucking Rachel. The one who never got a rest was Melissa; she was the center of the fuck fest and whether it was with cocks or mouths, her pussy was getting constant attention. She lost track of her orgasms and at one point she was certain that she had passed out from cumming so often.

Eventually, the four men and three women doused their sexual desires and were asleep. Melissa found herself on her mat wedged between the captain and the first mate.

Chapter 5

The next morning, she awoke with John and Jason each languidly sucking on her thick, erect nipples with their hands toying with her clit and cunt. She raised her head and noticed they each had raging hard ons.

"Morning wood," the captain grinned. Jason pulled her on top of him and again she found herself riding his 10-inch rod. The captain teased her star fish and tried to force his cock in her ass, but the passage was too tight. He finally gave up and settled for yet another blow job from the girl.

After each man deposited their loads -- Melissa wondered, "Where in the world does it all come from?" -- she got up and ran into the ocean. After bathing, she returned to her sleeping pad. Jason, who the previous night had reduced her clothes to rags, offered her his t-shirt, which came to mid-thigh.

About noon, the group was enjoying a lunch of fruit when they heard the distant whup-whup sound of a helicopter. Soon it came into view and they realized rescue was imminent.

And Melissa wondered if she really wanted to be rescued.

Chapter 6

It had been about eight months since they had been rescued from the island. Their story of surviving the disaster and their rescue briefly made some headlines before other events occurred, the natural cycle of news. What had happened on the island was kept a secret between the seven survivors.

The captain and his first mate, absolved of any responsibility in the shipwreck, moved on to work on another boat. Dave and Rachel were still a couple. Brad and his wife Leslie returned to their lavish lifestyle made possible by Brad's business. And Melissa continued to work as a receptionist and had just turned 20.

She, though, was struggling with "returning to normal." She still felt uncomfortable with a man who had been the first to fuck her. Her boss, though, treated her with the same respect and support that he had before the fateful cruise. Melissa wasn't dating anyone and tended to act aloof and distant if any young man attempted to take a conversation to date territory.

She often had trouble sleeping at night as her thoughts, dreams and fantasies drifted back to the days and sexual encounters on the island. She bought herself a small vibrator and often couldn't go to sleep until she had masturbated herself to orgasm. Her thoughts were filled with how she had been coerced into sex and then how she had willingly given her body to her male and female companions.

It was late on a Thursday afternoon and Melissa was about to leave work when her boss stopped by her desk.

"Hey, Mel," Brad said. "We're having some folks over to the house for drinks tomorrow night. Some friends and some business associates. Why don't you come by? You could make some contacts so maybe you could get out of this dead-end job."

He smiled at his joke.

"I'll think about it," she answered. She spent most of that evening with an angel and a devil on each shoulder, arguing and contemplating the decision. The fact she would be in a social setting with the man and wife who had been part of her sexual awakening was causing her to wonder about their intentions.

When she woke up, she looked in the mirror and decided that her fear and indecision was unfounded. "There will be other people there, I'm driving myself, I can leave when I want," she reasoned. "l'll drink a glass of wine and then leave. And maybe Brad's right, I'll make some contacts that could be helpful."

When she got to work she saw Brad when he came in and she told him her decision. "Great," he said. "It's basically from 7 to 9 but some folks might stay later. Nothing fancy, business casual."

After work Melissa went back to her apartment, took a shower and pondered what to wear. She decided on a light gray sheath dress with short sleeves and bare shoulder holes -- the current fashion trend.

She had never been to her boss' home. Her phone GPS guided her to the address. There were valet parkers. And the "home" was more like a mansion. She walked up the stone steps that split the circular drive and rang the doorbell. In a few minutes, Brad appeared. "Melissa," he said, smiling. "So glad you decided to come." He extended his hand and led her into the large sunken living room where the guests were gathered.

There were waiters circulating with trays of drinks and she selected a glass of white wine. Brad excused himself and Melissa watched him rejoin his wife Lorraine. Melissa noticed she was wearing a short white dress that hugged her sexy shape. Her tapered legs were accentuated by the short hemline and the high heels she was wearing. Melissa didn't think Lorraine's attire could be defined as "business casual." On the other hand, perhaps as the hostess she wanted to look her best.

Melissa stood to the side of the room and observed. There are about two dozen people and it appeared she was the only single -- and, it appeared, the youngest. Most of the guests seemed to be about the same age or maybe younger than the host and hostess, who she knew were in their late 30s.

After a couple of minutes, a few couples stopped by to introduce themselves and make small talk. Melissa had slowly sipped her wine; she was limiting herself to one glass. She glanced at her watch and noticed it was 7:45. She started to think about her exit strategy when Brad and Lorraine walked up. "Hey, we'd like to show you our house," Lorraine said.

The tour took about 30 minutes. Melissa was impressed by the layout, the décor, the classy elegance. As they walked past the master bedroom -- they didn't go inside, it was an off-hand "mention" -- Melissa had a sudden flash back to the island and the threesome she had shared with the couple. Her face flushed as she considered the sorts of sexual frolics Brad and Lorraine engaged in on the large bed that she noticed through the open door.

As they descended the staircase into the living room, it was empty. "Ah, I think everybody moved down to the lower level," Brad said. "We'll show you that and then if you want to leave, you can."

They descended a carpeted staircase and at the landing there was a large wooden door. Brad pulled it open and they walked down a short hallway, Melissa trailing her hosts.