All Comments on 'Shipwrecked'

by momsonly

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
petertowerspetertowersabout 14 years ago
A nicely laid out story

Really enjoyed your story, escapism with a capital E.

Farmstud30Farmstud30about 14 years ago
Good plot,

Story has a good plot, and the flow was good. It could use a lot more detail to make the sex scene hotter. You say it is based on real circumstances and characters, so was the incestous sex part of the Real?

sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
Good story

I have read this similar story several times before. It had a different set of circumtsatances and reason to why they ended up with the family daisy chain and round robin, but this kind of story is always good because you can imagine it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Quite different but....

I was just thinking about the inflatable raft and why they didn't have regular flotation rafts and life boats which normally have flares and hand crank radios which send out distress signals and position . Otherwise a pretty good story .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Odd points about the sex.

Rose had only sucked off Andy,I think she would have been curious to see if all men taste the same. Plus nothing is as exciting as cumming in a new mouth, which means Rose sucking off dad and Andy cumming in mom's mouth. Why didn't Andy fuck Rose's ass, I'm sure dad ended up doing that. Seeing someone nude all those years and then having sex with them for many months it would have started to lose it edge. Without viagra to help something else was needed. Now what can create as hard-on faster than watching 2 women make love. Mom and Rose could have created hard-ons for both dad and son with some pussy eating of each other. All 4 would have loved that action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good first try but ---

I think you can have fun and attract a reasonable following, but I really think you should get serious about learning how to spell and use good grammar.

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
Good first effort.

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"It is hard work to meet the sexual needs of virile young people."

Aw, poor dad, having to stick his big daddy-dick up his baby girl's cute little coochie. And poor mom, having her brains fucked out by her big strong boy and his big stiff cock. Once they're back home, they've learned what family cocks and cunts are for, and family semen from family balls gets shot up family twats all the time.

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago

Good story. I liked the way the sex was initiated. The spelling could use some work ("waist" not "waste", "red" not "read"). More in depth descriptions of the characters would help the reader paint a better picture in their mind as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good

I think this was an admirable solution to a potentially rough problem. As risky as it was to engage this activity when they had the respect of their children for them on the line, I think the children would have grown to respect their parents less and less if they had refused. They were not aware then they would soon be rescued. After all, it had been years. Another trouble would have eventually arisen. The daughter would want a child, no matter what the risks would have been. The son would also eventually wish for offspring and the parents would envision their family dying off of old age eventually. One by one until all four were gone. Children would have eventually come along. This is a good story. I like the 'shipwrecked on an island' concept stories. It practically removes the taboos associated with incest. As a practical matter, they get to set their own boundaries - make their own laws - marry whomever they wish. It is their country. So, it gives the characters liscense to do whatever they would or would not do in a situation without societies restrictions. Only their own. This appeals to me. Good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I agree

Though the concept might seem a bit of fantasy only, there are still islands in both the atlantic and pacific that are rarely, if ever, visited. The writer did right by having the family rescued eventually, for surely someone would someday notice the smoke from a fire from an island supposedly uninhabited. The solution to their problem is very logical and it is kind of their parents to sympathize with their children's problem and see the fact that they, the parents, had the physical abilities to satisfy them without the danger of pregnancy. Even if the daughter did not experience the same problems with childbearing, a people accustomed to modern medicine would be very anxious about giving birth with none available. Anxiety is not good for an expectant mother or the foetus. I applaud them or rather, the writer. I'm afraid my own mother would not be so understanding. My father has probably not had any since my younger brother was concieved some time in the '60's. This family is very fortunate to have each other

Rex70Rex70over 7 years ago
Possible

It is feasible however it needs a little more detail- on both the Mother's experiences as well as the young adults experiences with their parents.

chytownchytownabout 6 years ago
Thanks***

For sharing.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
SAME OLD !!!!!SAME OLD !!!!! BUT WITH A TWIST. ^*!^*!^*!

This time they got rescued, and back home.

But they still had good times at home,now

that ROSE is on birth control. HAPPY ENDING.

Well done, nice read.

..THANKS..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The mom and daughter would both be pregnant because if it’s over a year that they take to rescue the family they mom and daughter running out of birth control would definitely result in pregnancy

ukrainianukrainian8 months ago

Looking forward to your next story. This has a good build up but seemed a little rushed towards the end. Thank you for writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous